A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sharp-dressed Man" started throbbing on the stereo and Kate danced back to the mirror. She slid the closet door open, took out a towel and spread it on the carpet where she stood. She slid the door closed and started dancing over the towel, rubbing

the smaller vibrator over her torso and legs. She opened the jar and dipped the end of the vibrator into the jelly. I could see a small glob on the end.

As she continued to dance in place, she thrusted her hips forward and used the first two fingers of her left hand to gently spread her pussy lips. With her right hand, she massaged her clit with the vibrator and then moved it between her pussy lips to her vagina and slowly back up to her clit and above to the top of her pussy. She went from there to her vagina and back slowly several times, watching herself in the mirror and moving her hips back and forth with the music.

I pulled down my pants and jockeys. I stroked my cock with increasing pressure and massaged my prostate with the same rhythm. Occasionally I would cup my balls in my left hand and play with them, one at a time. I put some cock juice on the middle finger of my left hand and inserted it into my ass, fucking my ass and jacking-off at the same time. Look out on the patio now, baby! I want to show you my cock. I want you to see me fucking my ass and jacking off. Come on baby, look now!

6.

By now, my cunt was dripping wet. I inserted the vibrator into my cunt and fucked myself slowly, swallowing the full length into my cunt and drawing it out again. I looked up into my spy mirror and saw Steve very busy with himself. He had pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He had pulled up his shirt and was fucking his own ass with his left middle finger and jacking off with his right hand. Now was the time to make contact, to let him know he was drawn into my trap and that I wanted to sex him tonight.

I bent over and picked up the towel I had put on the floor to soak up my cunt juice. I walked over to the patio door and spread the towel out right in front of the door. I lay on the towel with my ass in the middle and my cunt toward the door and spread my legs wide, drawing my feet under my knees. I dipped the anal vibrator in the Vaseline, turned it on and slowly inserted it into my ass hole as far as it would go. I inserted the other vibrator into my cunt and started fucking myself again. I fucked and rubbed and squirmed right in front of the door.

I lifted my head and saw Steve standing just a few feet away on the other side of the door. His pants and shoes lay in front of the chair he left. He was jacking off furiously, fucking and rubbing and squirming in plain view. Our gazes met. I stopped fucking long enough to motion him toward me with my right forefinger. Continuing to jack off with his right hand, he reached for the handle of the sliding door with his left hand, slid it open, stepped in and slid the door closed.

Without a word, he stepped to my right side and knelt. I took his cock with my right hand and guided it into my mouth. He literally tore off his shirt and was stark naked. He put his right hand behind my head and used his right hand to manipulate the anal vibrator into and out of my ass hole while I continued to fuck myself with the vibrator in my left hand. I was so turned on, sucking, fucking and groaning.

It felt as if every nerve in my body started contracting into my vagina. I squeezed and relaxed my vagina around the vibrator with increasing rhythm and strength. My cunt felt like it was going to catch on fire! Suddenly, the warmth of my cunt exploded into the rest of my body, I arched my back and screamed "Oh my God!, Jesus, Oh Jesus!" Just as I was coming, Steve took his cock out of my mouth and the vibrators out of my ass and cunt, turned a little to his right, put his hands beneath me and lifted with his hands on my ass cheeks and put his face into my pussy. He licked while I came. Cunt juice literally flowed from me like from a faucet. He continued to lick and stick his

tongue into my cunt. I came for what seemed like a full minute and finally let my body relax.

Steve continued to hold my ass up off the floor with his hands, squeezing and massaging. He continued eating my cunt and I begged him to stop. He had me at his mercy and he did not stop. I started laughing and pushing and he finally let go. He turned and looked toward me with his wet face and licked his lips. I got up onto my knees and told him to lie down. He did so quickly and I took his cock with both hands and stroked it. I leaned over and took all seven inches into my mouth. His moans told me he was very grateful.

8.

Kate continued to stroke my cock with her right hand while she gave me her beautiful head. She pressed between my legs with her left hand and I spread them, as she wanted. She used the middle finger of her left hand to fuck my ass while she sucked my cock. The slurping and sucking sounds she made excited me even more.

I tried to hold back the rising Vesuvius within me, but it was useless. I exploded into her mouth. She coughed a moment from the sheer volume and pressure of the cum, and then continued sucking every last drop from me. I was drained, but she kept sucking, stroking and fucking like I had more. My cock tingled and I actually screamed with delight. I rolled back and forth and moaned, but Kate's head stayed with my cock no matter what I did. I thought was going to pee I was so sensitive. She finally slowly withdrew her finger from my ass and raised her head until the head of my cock sprang free from her mouth. Cum dripped down her chin and she grinned. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to me. We locked in an open-mouth kiss. Our tongues explored each others mouth and we continued slurping and sucking as if we were still eating each other's sex organs.

We collapsed together onto the floor and continued the firm embrace. We started talking like we had known this would happen. We complemented each other on our sexual tastes and appetites, using words like outstanding, unbelievable and prodigious. She pointed me to the shower as my cock went limp. I took a long, long warm shower. I began thinking about the last hour's action and my cock began twitching to life. I soaped it up and stroked it a little to make it hard.

The shower curtain was clear plastic. Kate had been watching me and pulled the curtain aside. "Give me a chance to take a shower now. We can do more things together. Give your cock a rest. Go have another drink and I'll see you in a few minutes."

Most of my clothes were still on the patio. I didn't even bother to look for something to put on. I went naked into the living room and poured another Bushmill's, a double this time. I poured a tequila shooter and went to Kate's bathroom. I reached into the shower without looking. She took the glass from me and thanked me. I sat on the bed and sipped my drink, telling myself that I had found the mother lode of all sexual passion in this woman. I gave thanks to every deity and lucky charm I could remember.

12