A Dream Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive CD meets Domme of his dreams.
1.4k words
4.07
66k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
searic
searic
90 Followers

Arriving at the hotel you had selected after a not-unpleasant drive up, I had plenty of time to obey my instructions.

Carefully unpacking, I hung up and put in drawers my few vanilla clothes and all the sissy things you had selected for me to bring. How relieved I was to find myself able to be prepared and in position in advance of the time you had set for your arrival.

Thus, I was facing the door, on my knees, with my eyes on the floor twenty minutes before the time you had chosen to arrive. How excited I was and how anxious! Indeed, the uncertainly itself was powerfully exciting: would I please you? Would we enjoy the time? Could this be the beginning of something special?

My heart was pounding in time with my hopes. While not physically aroused, I was emotionally, and I consciously went to my body, to physical sensations, since my tendency was to stay too much in my head. I felt the smooth feel of the thigh-highs I wore on my legs and the taut straps of my garter belt. You had allowed me to choose the style of panties, and so I was in my favorites--bikinis, and my cock and balls began to stir inside them.

My feet were shod in strappy heels, the kind that were a pain to walk in but that helped me feel like the cross-dressed male I so wanted to be for you--a surrendered and "silly little sissy." You had made clear that you enjoyed a man who, while not seeking to become a woman, sought the humiliation and release of dressing as one and submitting his masculinity to you as Domina.

Make-up was minimal. You were willing and I was delighted to allow you to help me better learn the art of cosmetics. Therefore, I wore only blusher and lipstick, the latter in a hot pink color that recognized my sluttiness and sissy submission.

On my head was my favorite wig--a dark brown pageboy that I enjoyed in part because it allowed me opportunities to shake the bangs away from my face in an embarrassingly girlish way.

The focus on sensation had raised a full erection in my panties, and I glanced up to see the time--almost 4:00, your arrival time! I wondered how long you would make me wait.

Suddenly I heard the sound of the doorknob turning and the door, which I had left unlocked, opening! My heart was in my throat, and my cock moved in my panties. Despite my highly aroused state, a part of my mind noted that you were exactly on time, and that confirmed again that you were a Domina who respected a submissive and treated him as she expected him to treat her--with absolute fidelity to promises and respect as a human being. What strange forms D/s can take--I wanting to be humiliated and painfully disciplined but only in the context of caring and respect!

My eyes stayed locked on the carpet directly in front of me as I heard the sounds of your entering the room and closing the door. Into my sight moved a pair of open-toed, heeled sandals and--oh, my!--pretty polished toenails. I could see the bottoms of your jeans, and the subtle, exciting scent of your perfume became present.

At first you said nothing, and after a moment, your feet moved out of my sight, and I sensed that you were walking casually around my kneeling figure, taking your time and intensifying the tension that engulfed me.Finally you spoke, and I heard the warm, husky contralto that, before, had only come over the telephone: "I am pleased, little one."

My heart (and my cock!) leaped, and I luxuriated in the delight of having pleased you. There was nothing you could have said that would have brought me more joy than this confirmation of having initially earned your approval.

"You are an obedient one," you continued, and all my efforts to be exactly where, when, and how you had directed were rewarded.

"Yes, Lady," I quietly acknowledged. "I am glad to have pleased you."

"Hmmmm," your warm chuckle sounded, "you will have many future opportunities to do that."

"Thank you, Lady" was the only response appropriate to such a promise.

You slowly returned to a position in front of me, and again I had a view of your pretty toes. You placed one foot gently on my head and pressed it down to your other foot, speaking a single word, "Kiss."

Instantly, and with a little moan of utter delight I touched my lips to your toes. Again and again I kissed their beauty and nearly swooned in the intoxication of being here, in your presence, your submissive, allowed to serve you and kissing your toes.

I thought I heard a slight intake of breath on your part, but when you spoke, your voice was firm, with a hint of pleased amusement. "Yes, you do like feet, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Lady!" There could be little doubt of my sincerity.

Suddenly your hand had gripped my chin and tilted my face up to meet your gaze. How lovely and commanding you were! I could have drowned in your eyes.

"Good little foot slut," you smilingly approved. "Now, come!"

I followed on hands and knees as you walked across the room and seated yourself on the edge of the nearer of the two beds. "Stand up, I want to look at you."

I was proud as I stood before you, but I also felt the surge of embarrassment and humiliation as I felt your gaze upon me--dressed only in panties, hose, and heels, with a cute pageboy hair, and lipstick and blusher on my face.

"You are such a pretty little sissy," you said, smiling but I could tell approving, too.

"I want to be pretty for you, Lady."

"And you are, and you shall be. I will help you be the prettiest little sissy you can imagine. And," you went on with a look of lust in your eyes, "you will be my little slut, too. Won't you?" The last words were sharp and demanded an answer.

"Oh, yes, Lady! I want to be your slut!" The words had a life and reality of their own.

"And what else, slut?" you demanded, "What else do you want to be."

I paused, but when I spoke the words poured forth with a force and emphasis that showed they came from deep within me, "Your whore, Lady. I want to be your whore! I need it, I need it so much! Please, please make me your whore!"

I knelt automatically, and my lips found your feet again. I felt your hand gently on my hair, stoking and touching. "Yes, I know you do. I understand." And I knew you did, and it was wonderful.

Gently, you drew me up so that I stood directly in front of you. "Pull your panties down, my little slut," you directed, and I did so. My cock swayed in a semi-erect state, and I blushed hotly at being displayed in front of you with my panties halfway down my thighs.

"You know what that is, don't you?" you asked teasingly.

"No, Lady," I answered, unsure of what response you wished.

"Why that's my cock," you said with a grin. "Say it."

"That's your cock," I humbly repeated.

"Never forget that, sissy," you spoke more seriously. "That belongs to me, and I can do anything I want with it, little slut."

"Yes, Lady," I answered, and 'your cock' moved in the excitement of the control you were asserting.

"For instance, if I want, I can do this," and you slapped my cock, hard, with your open palm.

A little cry of pain escaped me as the penis took the force of the slap.

"Thank me for that," you quickly ordered, and just as quickly I replied.

"Thank you, Lady, for slapping your cock and teaching me that it belongs to you."

"You're welcome, dear," you replied with approval. "And these are mine, too." You took my balls in the palm of your hand. "Aren't they?"

"Yes, Lady!" I instantly replied.

"Ummmmm, yessssssss," you murmured, "I have many plans for your little cock and those silly balls."

"Thank you, Lady." You were overwhelmingly exciting. I actually swayed a bit on my feet from the excitement and anticipation I felt.

searic
searic
90 Followers