A Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Domme takes ownership of CD sub.
1.1k words
4.12
35.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
searic
searic
91 Followers

I had acknowledged your ownership of my cock and balls and awaited, with the wonderful combination of hope and fear that only submissives know, the ways you would use me.

"I'll be right back," you said as you left the room but quickly returned with a piece of luggage somewhere in size between a gym bag and a regular suitcase. You swung it on one of the beds and directed me to open it. but first had me lower my panties to my ankles. My movements thus were restricted to a sort of mincing gait, and I was hobbled like a pony. I felt so foolish under your gaze, and that felt very appropriate and very exciting.

Taking items out of your bag and laying them on the bed, I was like a child opening Christmas presents! Such lovely floggers, straps, paddles, and crops. Handcuffs, shackles, blindfolds, and gags. All the tools of the Dominant Woman and all, I hoped, to be used on me.

You could tell how excited I was, and you smiled. "You are an eager little painslut, aren't you?"

In answer, I again kneeled and looked up at you. "Do you know how wonderful this is for me?" I asked.

"Yes, but tell me," you answered gently and with a warm and caring look in your eyes.

"I feel so lucky to be here with you," I said, matching your look with my own. "I am going to try so very hard to please you and make you happy that you let me come to you."

"I know you will, sweet," you answered. "I never doubted it."

For a moment we didn't say anything, not having to. But then the spell had to be broken, and you spoke in a sort of brisk and businesslike way. "OK, slut, across the bed," and I quickly complied, laying face down, stretched across the bed. I felt your warm, strong, certain hands touching me, removing my panties and positioning me the way you wanted. Soon I was spread-eagled, and you had placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles, attaching them to the four posts of the bed. I was all but naked, spread and helpless. You added to my excitement by blindfolding me.

"Whose are you?" you spoke.

"Yours, Lady," I answered.

I felt those same warm hands running down my back and along my sides and legs, soothing, caressing, exciting. You used your nails on my inner thighs and my balls, and I moaned with delight.

Then there was a pause followed by your palm slapping my butt cheeks, at first only with firmness but then with increasing force. I knew you were warming me up, and I sighed with a delighted sense of security and release. I was yours, and you would do with me what you pleased.

My moans began to keep time with your slaps, which ended with a series of very hard and stinging blows.

"Thank you, Lady," I murmured.

"You are welcome."

Next I felt a cool and smooth object laid and drawn across my ass, and I knew you had moved to the leather strap I had unpacked. It was withdrawn, and there was a pause. I felt the wonderful fear and anticipation of wondering when and when it would land? where would it land? how hard would it land?

SLAP! The power and the pain of the blow both were much more than expected, and I cried out with the surprise and the hurt of it. Now you rained blow after blow on my ass, varying the location and position of each so that I never could anticipate or prepare. Now I was moaning in pain and twisting against my bonds. However, my cock was hard, and I reveled in taking such pain from you.

With a final blow of the strap, you allowed me to rest a bit, and I felt the delight of your palm--now cool--stroking my butt cheeks. My movement now was frankly sensual, and you laughed as you saw it. "Enjoying yourself, eh, my little slut?" I mewed a response, and you again laughed as I raised my ass to meet your hand.

Now I felt the tendrils of one of your leather floggers trail along my ass and thighs, and I spread my legs as far apart as I could when their tips touched my balls. "Such a slut!' you growled. We'll see in a bit if you keep those legs of yours spread." I shivered a little at that.

Soon the strokes of the flogger began, at first gentle but then with increasing force. Sometimes the blows landed on my upper thighs, and they also moved up and down my back, as high as my shoulders. The sound of the heavier blows was delightful, a sort of thunk that, along with their force, was superbly erotic and exciting.

I felt myself drifting into subspace, welcoming harder and harder blows as an inner part of me felt them as pain less and less. My low moans had a cadence that matched your strokes, and I felt that this could go on forever, and I wanted it to do so.

You ended the leather flogging with blows behind which was the whole force of your body, and my body shook with their impact as they landed.

I murmured a "thank you, Lady' and then felt the process begin again, this time with the rubber flogger--how deliciously cool did it feel, at first. Like its leather counterpart, this flogger worked up and down from my shoulders to my thighs with more and more intensity.

After a time, I felt the blows changing direction and becoming more horizontal than vertical. Eagerly, I spread my thighs as far apart as I could, offering you my naked balls as a target, and I felt the tips of the rubber strands begin to strike me there. What an artist you were! How happy I was to feel myself in the hands of a superb Domina, for you were able to go just to the threshold of pain in that most vulnerable part of the male anatomy. You controlled how much of the rubber strand landed on my balls and varied that with how hard you struck. I wished that I could somehow be both a viewer as well as a participant in this scene as I lay helpless and yielding to your beauty and power. My imagination would have to do.

Finally, the flogging ended, and there was a somewhat longer pause. I was unsure to what extent it was due to your need physically to recoup but also--I hoped--to your own growing excitement.

searic
searic
91 Followers