A Dream Cum True

Story Info
Basketball leads to a girl's first time.
2.4k words
4.23
213.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my Mom told me we were headed to Connecticut for winter break I was absolutely psyched. I had just come home from my first semester in college and I couldn't wait to talk to all my family and friends.

Especially B.K.

I had grown up with him. He is my mother's best friends son, and he is absolutely gorgeous. He and I had always been close. He is two years older than me, and I have always looked up to him. But he's always seen me as the little-sister type tagalong.

I couldn't wait to show him how much I had grown up. He hadn't seen me since I was 16. Now, two years later, I was ready to put my plan into action.

While I was away at college I had taken up a basketball intramural -- and basketball is B.K.'s best sport. B.K. stood at six-feet, two inches tall, with deep green eyes and light brown hair. He's always kept in shape by basketball and was a great high school player, but I was determined to beat him in a game and win my way with him.

Myself, well I'm just five-feet one inch tall and have bright blue eyes along with medium length blond hair topped off with a set of 36C's breasts. I blossomed into after the last time I saw him. I couldn't wait for his reaction.

We pulled into Lynn's house around 2 p.m. My Mom went running into her house searching for her best friend and I walked around the back of the driveway to where the black top was. B. K was out there dribbling the ball. I stood there unnoticed for a minute just watching him shoot hoops, shirtless in his basketball shorts.

Watching his muscles rippling with movement, I felt myself begin to get wet. I cleared my throat and he looked over. His eyes met mine and then traveled south...hovered at my chest, then down and up again. He didn't say anything.

"Hi usually works," I said

"You've changed."

"Ah, college was a good time. I grew up and matured," I flipped my hair teasing him.

"Evidently. You're still a bit short -- but you definitely have grown," he snickered.

I darted past his side and grabbed the basketball and took it for a quick lay-up. I grabbed the ball after it came out of the hoop and just stood there.

"You wanna make a wager?" I asked.

"What kind?"

"Well, if I win, I get anything I want ... you win, you can have whatever you want."

He looked at me. "What do you want?"

I chucked him the ball. "You"

His breath whooshed out. I didn't know if it was from me chucking the ball to him or my blunt confession. I hoped it was the latter.

He walked around me circling me. I kept having to turn my head to keep him in view.

He checked the ball back to me and said: "Well I certainly have nothing to lose. I want you too"

We were half way through our game of 21 when our mothers came out dressed to the nines and told us that they were going out on the town and not to expect them back.
They were getting a hotel. I leaned in close to B. K and whispered "how convenient."

I was so happy my Mom decided we would stay our visit at Lynn's house instead of my boring grandparent's house.

We finished our game, and B.K. had lost by one point.

I rubbed it in face that I won, swaying my body as I was doing a little victory dance.

"You lost! The basketball master himself lost!"

"I didn't lose anything," he smirked.

We played ball for a little longer and went into the house around five. He followed behind me, and I could feel his stare.

"I'm going to catch a shower B," I said. I gathered some clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom. I shut the door -- but not tightly. I was hoping B.K. would wander in. I turned the water on undressed and slipped under the spray.

I soaked in the steam and started to lather my body wash on and I heard the door creak. I peeked my head out of the curtain and B.K. was standing there in his boxers.

"Are you coming or aren't you?" I asked him.

"I won't be the only one coming," he said and I watched him intently as he slowly slipped his boxers off. I was mesmerized watching him undress. His body was so tan and I could make out every single toned muscle line. It just served to turn me on even more.

He stepped into the shower and I backed up a little to watch this godlike creature ... the water bouncing of his hot body. I stood there and he held his arms out to me. I stepped closer and he leaned in to kiss me. After 18 years finally my dream had come true.

His lips were warm on mine and after a few seconds they parted and I welcomed his tongue into my mouth. He used his thumb and finger to hold my chin and move me so he could devour my lips. I felt warm sensations all over my body. My nipples stiffened and were rubbing against his hard chest. My body wash only making it more of a slippery pleasurable sensation. Both his hands slid down my arms and gripped them lightly pulling me up.

I felt his hard cock resting at my thigh. His mouth then began a journey down my neck and behind my ears. He tilted me back blocking the water spray and nibbled lightly around my breasts. I let out a moan of pleasure and he took my nipple into his mouth and began to suck. I had to grab on to him for I feared my knees wouldn't be able to support me.

This was the first time I had felt anything like this. I saved myself for him -- saved my sensations all for him. The only man in my life I truly trusted. And now I was in Heaven.

But I wanted my turn to play too. I kissed him back then slid my hand from his shoulder down his chest and stomach marveling the feel of his body till my hand was resting on his cock. I had heard enough stories from my college buddies to know how things were done.

He leaned in close and whispered in my ear how sexy I was. I turned us around so that the spray was hitting me. He stood very close to me and I started to test stroke his cock. Feeling the amazing combination of heat and hardness.

He began to toy with my chest. Teasing my nipples..raking his nails down my sides making moan out loud. He moved his hand down further past my belly and into my heat. He teased the outside of my shaved pussy lips. I was so wet that his finger slipped in and pressed against my clit. I jumped a little. This felt so much better than when I was handy with myself. I actually said that outloud and he laughed. He leaned down to me and kissed my lips again.

He asked me if I had ever done anything like this before. I said no. He just smiled and grabbed the shampoo. We finished showering and cleaning each other. I stood in the bathroom wrapped up in a towel just admiring him. His towel was swung around his hips sexily. I was biting my lip and smiling at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You know that rug in your den?"

I was referring to his basement den hang out room there was a huge bear skin rug. It just added to the cheesiness of the room.

"Yeah. What about it?" he inquired.

"There," I said.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me.

"I've been waiting my entire life for you, and I'm not going to wait any longer."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He walked up to me and scooped me in his strong arms. I held on and giggled. I had always wanted a guy to do that. While he carried me downstairs I sucked his neck and kissed around his earlobe. We got to the rug and he lay me down. He walked out of the room.

I was about to say something but he returned quickly with candles. I had mentioned to him once that my first time had to be perfect; candlelight, music, emotions -- the whole nine yards. As soon as that thought passed through my head I heard a light dreamy music fill the room. He also lit the fireplace.

I never thought he would go for this but I was more then pleased that he had. I was sitting in the middle of the rug with my knees up to my chest. He walked over and began to dry my hair. He moved his body over mine and gently laid me down. He pulled my towel down slowly.

B.K. kissed me over my face and neck and every inch he pulled the towel down he lavished with kisses. Over my breasts nipples down my stomach and hips. He pulled my towel off completely and I made a small gasp. I was totally exposed to him and I couldn't be happier. He leaned back up to kiss my lips. He sat to the side of me and as he was kissing me traced his fingers all over my body.

From my neck to my collarbone, inside of my elbows, breasts, nipples, down my stomach and again he pressed his finger into me. He massaged my clit -- running his fingers down my lips. He leaned over me and kissed me. At the same time B.K. slipped is tongue in my mouth he pushed 2 fingers inside of me. I moaned into his kiss and my body bucked upwards.

He continued to tease with my tongue while his hand caressed inside me. He hit my G-spot which I had never had touched before. I went absolutely crazy. My first man-made orgasm rolled into my body. I almost screamed into B.K.'s mouth. My hands grabbed the rug. He chuckled when he broke the kiss.

"It only gets better from here," he smiled.

"It's pretty damn great here already," I responded trying to catch my breath.

He traced the same path he did with his fingers with his lips and tongue. I felt him cruise over my chest and down the sides of my body over my hips. When I felt his breath between my legs I knew I was in for it. He kissed me down my thighs and the inner of my calf to my ankles then back up the other leg. He kissed around my center then he slid his tongue between my slit. He separated my lips with his hand and slowly licked my hot pussy.

When he slid his tongue inside me I almost came. My body jerked up and more of his tongue went in my tunnel. He teased and teased avoiding my clit until I was begging him to. He finally placed his lips around it and ran his tongue around in circles. My hips were bucking trying to get him to suck my clit. He did. I surrendered to his sucking for all of a minute -- but my body was quickly overheating to his oral abilities.

"I cumming," I was screaming and breathing.

I squirmed and moved around on the rug and he didn't stop sucking till I stopped squirming. He then tongued inside of me, sucking out all my wetness.

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

My eyes met his, feeling our souls closer than our bodies.

"Yes," I smiled.

He moved over me guiding his hard 8 inch cock above me. He cradled me in his arms and moved his cock forward. I felt his head push between my lips. He grinned at me and slid his cock to the top of my clit and began pressing it against me.

He rocked it into me over and over again till I began to tingle inside again. I bit into his shoulder cumming hard again. He smiled and kissed me. He moved his cock down to my entrance. He slid his head in. And groaned.

"What?" I asked. Worried something was wrong.

"Nothing. You're just tight. Don't worry."

I held on to him. He slid in till he met my resistance. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that it is going to hurt a little but the pain will pass into pleasure quickly.

"Are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes."

"Alright."

He slid in me again and the pulled out and pushed quickly breaking my resistance. I squeaked from the pain, but his mouth was covering mine and he just held himself inside me. When I adjusted to his cock in me he pulled almost all the way out and slid back in. He kept sliding into me slowly. Long deep strokes.

He pulled out and asked me to get on my hands and knees. I did and he came up behind me and slid his cock in again. He felt so deep inside me. He reached around and started rubbing my clit. I felt my G-spot getting a work out. I was cumming again.

I started to moan louder, and then I came hard all over his cock. It was the most amazing orgasm. Feeling my muscles contract on his cock. Squeezing him inside me. He kissed my back and pulled himself out.

He told me he was ready to cum but he wanted to cum in my mouth not inside me. He kneeled in front of me and I licked the head of his cock tentatively -- tasting myself on him. I sucked on his head, feathering my tongue around it. Whatever he liked I did further.

I sucked him deeper into my mouth, inhaling harder and played with his balls.

"I'm going to cum," he grunted.

I kept sucking and he jerked his hips forcing almost his entire 8 inches into my mouth. I felt his hot fluid spurt in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He pulled me up to him and we kissed for the next few minutes, smiling quietly -- occassionally kissing deeply.

I lay there with my head rested on his shoulder enjoying the afterglow. He traced his fingers around my body and we both fell asleep.

My dream had come true.