A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Story Info
She gets back in the game, and better than before.
4.3k words
4.26
27.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to enclose that this story is completely fictional. All fictional characters are over the age of 18, and nothing that happened in this story occurred in real life, nor exploited any person/persons.

*****

It started off like this a lot. Me tied to the head rest of his bead spread eagle and exposed to the world... but only in my dreams.

My friends were always very open about their sex lives with me, but I could never return the favor as my sex life was nonexistent, at least anymore it was. I was in a committed relationship with a guy for a long time but when we broke up a few years ago I never got back in the game. I wanted to have a relationship again but nobody ever seemed good enough and if so, then they weren't interested in me. I needed a guy to take control, which is exactly what happened...

Most nights I wouldn't dream, but every now and then I would get the most intense dream about sleeping with some man. I never know who he is but I am assuming that he is a friend of mine that my mind just doesn't want to reveal my feelings for... but that is just one theory.

Anyways, it was about 9 in the morning when I woke up and very disappointed because I had had a wonderful dream about my masked man. He had me tied up spread eagle to his bed posts. I could feel his rough callused fingers sweep up my stomach and between my breasts until he cupped my chin in his hands and kissed me softly. Then the mood changed and he would become rougher (which I won't lie, turned me on... a LOT). He would kiss me harder and start to squeeze my tits in his hands rolling my nipples in between his fingers. I would arch my back at his beautiful assault and moan softly as his mouth left mine and traveled down my neck. His mouth would take the place of his fingers while they traveled farther down and traced around my wet puffy lips. I would start to breathe heavier and stronger which he would take as a cue to keep going. Eventually after rummaging my body with his hands and talented tongue, he would come back up to me and position himself right outside my opening. I could feel the pressure from his cock against my opening and my breathing started to get drastically choppy as my anxiousness and anticipation increased. But to my disappointment I would look up and see my white ceiling and the slow churning of my fan, with no masked man, no restraints, and no pleasure... I had woken up... again.

I laid there for about a half an hour pleasuring myself from the dream and wondering why it had even turned me on. I came to the conclusion that it was because of control. Something about a man knowing what he wants and taking it from me is just about one of the hottest things to me.

After crawling out of bed disappointed that my dream had ended so inconveniently, I got ready for my day which consisted of work, dinner, and meeting up with an old friend for a movie date.

Work was painfully slow as always and I couldn't get home quick enough. I snatched up a snack from home and headed out the door as not to be late for my movie date with Damian. When I arrived at the cinema he was standing there underneath the blinking sign holding our tickets and popcorn. I hadn't seen him in ages but he looked handsome as ever. He stood tall with thick dark hair, a leather jacket and jeans. I smiled at him and started walking towards him and he smiled and met me halfway. He leaned in for a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and stepped back gesturing for him to walk ahead of me inside. While following him in though, I could hear all of the tips and stories in my head that my girlfriends had told me over the years about what to do and stuff. I hadn't planned on this being a real date, but seeing him made me want it, so I was going to go for it. If all else failed I wouldn't see him for another couple years anyways... right?

We talked about our lives during previews. He told me he was engaged but then called it off because his fiancé ran off with his brother, and he told me that he was looking for a clean slate in a new city. I nodded hoping he didn't mean he would be moving here because that would definitely put a damper on my never-seeing-him-again plan. I told him that I recently got promoted to a managerial job and that I made some new friends. I thought of what they could say if they saw me right now, not even flirting with this attractive guy sitting right next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I shook my head.

"No something." He retorted. "What's wrong with your new friends?"

I shook my head again. "They just... they would get a kick out of this."

He looked at me with questioning eyebrows.

"I haven't really been in a relationship for a really long time, not that this is a date or anything, but they would make a big deal out of this."

He nodded, "I assume not a good 'big deal?'"

"Well I think they believe that I am their little baby gosling or something. They just kind of treat me like I don't understand anything just because I haven't dated in so long. They think I'm kind of dumb when it comes to relationships and... guys." My words got softer as I spoke.

He nodded at me and then shook his head as if arguing with himself. "I think that you are adult enough to not need a baby sitter or 'mother hens' whispering in your ear. Follow your gut, your heart, and do what you want."

I nodded and then decided to try and lighten the mood. "You practice these motivational speeches in the mirror before you take a girl to the movies?" I nudged his arm smiling and then the lights dimmed telling us the movie was about to begin. He just shook his head and laughed.

The movie was terribly boring and I kept looking at my watch to see how much was left, but we were only 20 minutes in.

Damian leaned over, "Got another date to run off to?"

"Sorry," I said blushing. "This movie is just very... slow." I paused. "A date huh?"

I could barely see him smile, "Yeah a date." He said, almost sounding as if he were telling himself this for the first time. "And I agree... but I guess we just have to find something to occupy our time."

I didn't quite know what he meant, but then I felt his hand skim across my jeans and rest on my knee. It was weird at first because I didn't quite understand what he was doing. Then his hand started to slide up my leg and he whispered, "are you nervous yet?" He smirked the most mischievous little kid grin as I realized he was 'playing' that game from middle school where a guy slides his hand up a girls leg until she tells him she is too nervous for him to keep going.

His hand traveled all the way up to my crotch until he couldn't go any farther. He cupped his hand around my sex and I was sure he could feel the heat radiating from within me. I wasn't giving up though; in fact it was my turn.

I looked at him and smirked at me the same way he smiled at me. "My turn."

I removed his hand from me and slid down on the floor (it was a good thing we were in the back, against the wall, alone). I knelt on the floor in between his legs and ran my hands up his legs from his knees.

He looked at me nervously, sucking in a breath. I just smiled and ran my hands up his stomach under his shirt and back down to his pants buttons, which I didn't need to fumble with for long before they became unbuttoned. I could feel him suck in a breath deeply as I stuck my hands under his boxers and played with his cock. I could tell he was nervous because he kept looking around. "Nervous yet?"

He looked at me with eyebrows raised as if he hadn't heard me.

"Do you give up?" I asked.

His smirk started to reappear and he shook his head slowly. I just smiled. I pulled his cock out of his pants and out into the open. It was growing in my hands which started bringing back the memories.

I started to run my hands up and down his cock so softly I was almost tickling him. He sucked in a breath and closed his eyes, clearly falling into my trap. I decided to experiment a little, get myself back into the game. I lightly held onto his shaft and started moving my hands up and down painfully slowly. I started moving one hand up and down his cock and started massaging his balls with my other hand. His breathing started increasing and I could tell he wasn't expecting my next move when he gasped very loudly (for a public theater anyways) as I swiftly and unexpectedly swallowed his entire dick in my mouth. I wasn't sure at all what I was doing but I knew he liked it because I looked up and saw his eyes shut tightly and two fingers of his fist in his mouth. I popped his cock off the side of my cheek and left kisses up and down his now fully erect shaft. I smiled and stopped, waiting for him to look at me. When he did he just shook his head and said, "You've made a huge mistake."

I wasn't sure what he meant.

"You can't stop now." He said, "But I don't know how you're going to finish this dangerous game that you started."

I just snickered and shoved his entire cock back into my mouth running my tongue up and down, never breaking contact with his eyes. I looked up at him while he looked down at me trying to contain all of the sounds that he wanted so desperately to make. I started bobbing my head faster and faster being careful not to get to carried away and graze his shaft with my teeth. I could tell he was close because he grabbed onto the armrest of the chair and lifted his ass a few inches off of the seat. I kept going trying to gain speed. I started moving my hands on his shaft where ever my mouth wasn't moving faster and faster until he bowed his head down, held onto both armrests and clenched his fists around the ends of the chairs. Spurt after spurt of hot cum squirted into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop. I licked my lips and cleaned him off before returning to my seat. He resituated himself and opened his eyes to see the credits rolling. We were just in time.

"So what did you think?" I asked him.

"I think I wasn't watching the movie." He retorted.

"I wasn't asking about the movie."

"Well..." he said. "I think your friends are very wrong. You definitely know what you're doing."

I smiled and we held hands on our way back to his hotel.

I felt really bad, but I was so tired when we got to his hotel that while he went to go get a shower I crashed on the bed.

I woke up to see the ceiling fan spinning and was so disappointed that another dream had tricked my mind. I would never have had the guts to do anything that I dreamt about, especially in public. I went to grab the water next to my bed but something had a hold on my arm. I looked around. This wasn't my bedroom. There was no water next to me. I was tied down, spread eagle, like in my dream. I started looking for my masked man when Damian came out of the steaming bathroom, wet, wearing nothing but a towel.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He snickered.

I know I had dreamt about this moment, but I was actually very nervous. "What is this?" I asked gesturing at the ropes that were holding me down.

"I told you that you started a dangerous game." He mused.

I nodded wondering what my fate was for the day.

"Don't worry... Or perhaps you should." He said. "After all... you did fall asleep in my 5 minute absence last night."

My face turned red, "Oh my god. I completely forgot about that. I am so sorry."

He laughed, "It's alright. Now you just have more energy for the activities of the day."

"Which include?"

"It's a surprise." He said with his little boy smile.

I shook my head smiling, excited and nervous for what he had in store for me. He strutted across the room towards me and cut off my panties and bra, which were the only things he left on me. I was now lying completely naked in front of him. He grabbed on to my tits kneading them in his hands. I sucked in a deep breath. He removed his hands and lowered his head to my now tender tits and started sucking on them and biting them. The biting scared me a little bit but I got used to it. Then he started biting harder and harder and it started to hurt. I tried to move my hands to his head to push him off but was reminded that I was bound by the roped digging into my wrists. I winced and started to say something but before I could he was moving on to a new section. He brought his lips up to mine for a quick kiss before he took off his towel. I looked at his cock a little nervous about how suck a thick thing would fit inside of me.

He stuck a pillow behind my head to lift it up and moved so than his cock was right in front of my mouth. I looked up at him and he pressed his cock against my closed lips telling me to open. I did as I was told and regretted it instantly when he shoved his entire cock all the way to the back of my throat without warning. I started to gag but he held it there a minute before pulling out. I caught my breath and then opened my mouth again to tell him I was ready. He shoved his cock in again but this time I was ready. I felt his balls touch my chin; his entire cock was in my mouth (and partially down my throat). I had never taken a cock this deep before but for some reason I was more than willing now.

After some time he resituated himself below my legs. He rubbed his fingers on my clit really fast causing me to jump. He shoved two fingers of his other hand in my pussy really roughly. I moaned as he slammed his fingers in and out of me fast and hard, finger fucking me. Pretty soon though he stopped and set his thick cock right outside of my pussy. He wasted no time as he thrust against me very hard getting almost all of his cock in me. I moaned so loudly it was almost a scream. He didn't slow down though. He pulled nearly all the way out and slammed it back in with the force of a truck. I moaned loudly again. He moved his dick in and out faster and harder and stronger. I wanted to touch him so badly but my hands were immobile.

He stopped to get a pillow and put it under my ass to lift me up a little bit then went straight back to his assault, but I was loving every minute of it. He held onto my hips and slammed me into him with as much force as him slamming into me, so much so that it almost hurt. I started to moan louder and faster and I heard a few deep groans from him. His moaning turned my on so much that mine got louder and I started to feel like I was close. He must have been able to tell because he started moving faster and faster (though I don't know how) and he started moaning loudly.

"Oh My God!" I yelled, "Damian!" I came all over his cock, my pussy milking his hard shaft that was still plowing through me, and his moans were louder than ever. It lasted longer than any orgasm I'd ever had though and he kept moving until it started to wear off.

He slammed into me for the last time, pulled out quickly, and started rubbing his hand up and down his pulsating cock. Jet after stream of his thick, hot, gooey cum showered my stomach and tits. His breathing started to slow down and he lay down next to me. We laid there smiling, panting, and happy for a small amount of time. He nuzzled by neck with his nose breathing in my scent. I sighed, happy that I was able to be here, in this wonderful moment.

He grabbed my head and turned it so than I was looking at him and he kissed me shoving his tongue down my throat. I returned the favor. We laid there making out and he started touching me again. I wished I could return that favor but he wouldn't untie me. I didn't understand why now though, we were just making out and fooling around. He rolled over so he was lying between my legs and started kissing right below my belly button. He started biting my skin and running his hands up and down my sides and legs. Then he stood up so he was on his knees and pulled my ass towards him with the pillow. I looked down to see that he was hard again already and hungry for more. I was so exhausted I didn't know if I could do this again, but I bit my tongue and closed my eyes while his hands started toying with my clit, rubbing it and pinching it.

I was wet again, soaking actually, which he took advantage of my smearing my wet juices up and down my slit and around my tight little asshole. He let his cock rest against my leg while he spread my juices around. Then suddenly I felt an uncomfortable amount of pressure against my ass. 'Oh shit,' I thought. "No please not this."

My eyes were almost popping out of my head. "Damian." I said uneasily.

"Yes Baby?" He asked.

"I think you're in the wrong place there, bud." I said.

"Actually," he said, "I am exactly where I want to be." He snickered and I almost cried.

"I'd rather not." I said.

"Tell me that again after I am done." He said.

I rolled my head backwards, squeezing my eyes shut and hoping he would stop. I felt his finger squeeze inside my tight ass and I sucked in a deep breath. He worked it in and out a few times before adding another one. I whimpered softly. I felt him move closer and set his cock against my pussy while he shoved his fingers more forcefully in and out of my ass. My breathing was heavy and my eyes stayed shut. He very quickly shoved his dick in my pussy and shoved his fingers in my ass as far as he could at the same time. My ass came off of the pillow as I tried to draw away from him. He kept going though. His hips and fingers where moving almost at the same speed, which was too fast. He removed his fingers from my ass but kept fucking my pussy pulling all the way out each time and shoving himself back in. I was moaning and just starting to think that he was going to leave my ass alone when he pulled out all the way and slammed back in again my ass this time. I cried out loudly as the very tip of his cock invaded my ass, but not the whole head of his cock.

He kept pushing as I begged him to stop.

"Damian, please!" I begged. "Please stop, it hurts so badly!"

He ignored my pleas and kept going. The head of his cock made it past the muscular rings of my ass that were trying to push him out.

"You need to relax." He said, "If not then this will only hurt worse."

"What will?" I asked thinking he was almost done, "Aren't you almost all the way in?"

He looked at me, "Oh honey... you're not even halfway there. Just relax."

I don't know how he expected me to relax, and then I found that he really wasn't going to wait for me to. He slammed up against me really hard with one strong push and shoved in almost the entirety of the rest of his cock. I screamed and yelled begging and begging for him to stop.

"Oh My God! Damian! Please... please stop!" I pleaded, but of course he still wasn't listening.

He kept guiding his cock into my ass at a steady pace, thankfully a little slower than before, but still painful. I was making this terrible moaning/cry sound hoping and praying that this would be over soon, but then he stopped. I felt his stomach touching mine, and I knew he was all the way in. I sighed with relief and in my time of terrible stupidity of thinking it was over, he pulled all the way out and shoved his thick shaft all the way back in with one stroke. I cried out again and he started pumping in and out of me with shorter slower thrusts.

I whined for a while but then it started to feel... not painful. It wasn't as bad. It still hurt but it also started to feel... good? I was confused but my body wasn't; I started moaning and to my surprise, moving my ass up to meet his thrusts. He just smiled and started picking up the pace which I wasn't quite ready for. He took my pleasure as a sign that I was okay (which I guess I was), but he pulled out all the stops and grabbed my hips with his large tough hands and started slamming against me with the same force as earlier that day. He would pull out almost all the way and slam back in until his balls smacked my ass. He started moving harder and faster and holding onto me harder and stronger and I thought I was going to die. There was so much pain but it was being outweighed by pleasure and desire for him to fuck me harder and faster.

12