A Dream of Age & Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment of mutual silence.

"My mum's been at you again..." I said, a statement not a question, "always remember I love her forever but I'm not her despite her best efforts. I'm not the most complex person and what you see is what you get."

She turned her head toward me and when I responded she kissed me.

"That's you," she said, "so for my hot flashes you can take me for rides with the top down in winter in the red convertible sports car you buy for your midlife crisis."

"And hope my hair hat doesn't blow off," I added.

We both smiled broadly, kissed quickly and deeply then clinked our Smithwick's and drained them.

"Your shout, get us Guinness and whiskys. We'll wander around in a nice alcoholic haze and check out this place one of your ancestors was born in."

"If my dad's accurate that was the way that ancestor mostly wandered around here himself," I said then kissed her quickly and scooted off to do my duty. I added a salad and a cold roast beef sandwich to share.

Rather than a high street it was a high block, a couple of antique shops, a chemist and a little grocery store. The owner of the second antique shop recognised my ancestor's name and mentioned that we should follow a walking track to the northwest, it would take us past an old homestead he said was part of the family heritage. Past that we could get to the top of a hill that would give us a view of the distant coast.

Yvonne went back to the pub's bottle shop to get a bottle of wine to maintain our buzz during our trek and I went to our inn to stuff a blanket borrowed from our room and a couple of drinking glasses into a backpack. We met at the trailhead and set off at a meandering pace. There were paddocks but mostly fenced grazing lands and the odd stand of trees. About 15 minutes along we saw parts of a ruined stone house that we took to be the old homestead, many of the stones likely had been taken to supply materials for more recent construction. We took a couple of pictures for lack of anything else to do as there were no identifying marks or other information to date the place and I recorded the GPS coordinates.

Another 25 minutes of lonely trekking got us to the top of the hill, a steady but light breeze making Yvonne's skirt do interesting things but my or her occasionally lifting it up might've had more of an effect. We settled the blanket under a small stand of trees just below the peak. The coast showed blue water in the distance as I made quick work of the screw-top wine bottle. She sat cross-legged and unbuttoned her blouse then slipped it off, followed by her bra. I handed her the glasses and followed suit by doffing my shirt then poured each glass two-thirds full.

"That way," I pointed to the water, "few thousand miles over, your new buddy vanDusen. He so wants to fuck you."

"Do tell," Yvonne answered as she squeezed my hand, "but it's not just that. I'm not quite sure what all he wants. Besides being CEO I mean. He's smart, an arsehole, but smart and had quite a few good ideas. I've gotten where I am by reading people like him, but he's got stuff hidden, I think he's trying to angle Smythe out sooner than the Brit plans to hang around. And. I can't even tell if he has a deal with his trophy wife to let him try to fuck me, or if he wouldn't care what she thinks."

We both chuckled.

"Let's hope this is as close as we'll be to him," she said, then she lifted her arm and pointed it behind her, back toward England, "but hey, Margaret's arse is a lot closer, if you think you can handle that."

"I'm not expecting she wants me like he wants you. But I do know a couple of things I can handle. Been awhile," I said as I noticed the breeze helping to draw her nipples out, "since I've done this."

I held my glass to her left breast and soaked her nipple then put my mouth on it quickly as I removed the glass, surrounding her flesh with my lips and sucking off the wine. I repeated it on the other nipple as she softly pressed my head with her free hand, sipping wine as she purred.

Our glasses empty she pulled me up to kiss, pressing our mouths together and working our lips apart to lick at each other. Her hand was on my thigh and she worked it under the cloth to find my stiffening prick. I returned the favour by finding her inner thigh and working my way up to her clit. She moved her hand to work on my button and zipper. She stretched out her legs and rolled so I could reach her zipper and pull it down.

"Think anyone else is out walking today," she said softly, "or should we just not care?"

"Let's not care," was my answer as we pushed each other's clothes off, "not seen anyone this last hour and some."

She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top and rubbed her wet pussy lips against my hard cock then she reached down to aim it and pushed herself down until I was fully inserted. I massaged her tits as she moved up and down and continued to caress her nipples.

She stretched her legs out and leaned down to press her chest against mine and shoved her tongue into my mouth, I used my legs to pump my cock in and out as she rotated her hips to rub her clit on my pubic bone. We both began to breath huffily through our noses as our mouths remained locked. I adjusted my pumping and managed to grunt through the kiss as my cock pumped its cream into her cunt as it suffered its own spasm, her own grunt pushing its way out. We went still and she lowered her weight onto me. She broke the kiss, kissed me quickly then rolled off and sat back cross-legged.

"I'm thirsty after that," she said, I poured us another glass of wine each and we sipped as we sat with our sides together, she leaned her head on my shoulder. She stroked my gooey cock with the back of her hand.

"This seems to not be quite used up," she said.

"It's this fresh air," was my explanation as it perked up a bit more, "and I think I'm owed arrears on a certain debt."

"Oh," she rubbed my erection firmly then circled it with her fingers, "if only we were prepared."

I reached into the pack and pulled out a small bottle.

"Oh, look," I said, "this bottle of lube somehow fell into my pack in the room. I finished my book in London but after you, well, took me so brutally after vanDusen hassled you all day..."

"It wasn't 'brutal,'" she said quickly but then her voice went soft and she wrapped her arms around me, "it was, a rough day. I was a bit too drunk... I..."

"Don't worry," I kissed her cheek softly, "no permanent damage. I just didn't sit down much on Thursday. But, I think in recompense I'm going to lay back and let you do the work."

She turned my head and kissed me hard, her tongue stretched to its fullest. She pulled my slick cock then pushed me onto my back. She pushed her mouth slowly over the swollen head and shaft then lifted just off and looked at me.

"I do have tasty cunt juice, or is that your juice," then she went back to cleaning it all off of my rampant prick as she moved herself over me to put said cunt in range of my tongue and mouth. I pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and tasted our mixed juices. I pushed a finger in to wet it then moved that to slowly insert it into her arse and caused her to lightly use her teeth on my dick. She slowly worked me to full excitement as I worked both of her holes with fingers and tongue.

Then she grabbed the lube from its spot resting on the blanket and moved down my body as she lifted her torso. She sat on my stomach and I felt her hand rubbing slick lube all over my very hard shaft.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked, "I can see the ocean but I think I'm blocking your view."

"To the contrary, I love this view," I said as I watched her lift herself as she held my cock. She worked it around as she aimed her sphincter over it and I was treated to view of it slowly engulfing every centimetre of my fleshy intruder, her head leaning back a bit and her breath exhaling as it entered her.

She paused once it was fully in, I put my hands on her hips then rubbed up her sides and back as she placed her hands on my thighs and lifted herself as slowly as she'd descended. She did this a few more times then paused at full lift with just the swollen head beyond her ring.

"Shove it, as hard as you can," she ordered me, I adjusted my legs and lifted with as much speed as I could until I was again fully buried, her 'oof, fuck' not loud but clear.

"Again," I obeyed, then lowered myself.

"Your turn, drop," she did, I'd tensed my muscles so managed to catch her weight. I was entranced watching down my torso to see my cock disappear into her bowel as she pumped herself up and down, my revenge sweet. She paused to cover my prick with fresh lube. Then went back to using her arse to fuck me.

"I.. should've... made you do this... first..." she said between panted breaths, "lasting too long now."

"Don't worry..." my own panted breaths, "it's coming. Keep going... Almost..."

"Yeah," she moaned, "there."

She was right, she felt my cock grow even more rigid as I felt her anal muscles grab at it with each stroke. At full insertion it let go with a gush of cum as I released a loud 'aaahhh' that someone over the top of the hill could've likely heard. What they would've made of it, who knows.

She squeezed and pulled two more spasms out of my manhood before she sat down with it fully inserted. I could see her chest expand slowly as she took slow, deep, post-sprint breaths, recovering from her exertions as I rubbed her sweat-soaked shoulders, back and arse cheeks. Without removing me from her body she leaned back and I put my arms around to cup both of her breasts as she held my arms.

"Think they'll charge us extra for the blanket cleaning," she asked as she held me.

"Nothing compared to the bed sheets later," I said then kissed her neck and cheek, "after I get you drunk at dinner and take advantage of you tonight."

She slid up and my cock came past her sphincter with a pop and a gush of lube and sperm. She slid off of me and we rolled onto our sides to face each other as she winced just a bit.

"Not if I get you drunk first," she said before kissing me, "and have my way with you. Just so long as I don't need to sit down for a while..."

12 A Revelation in Mid September

The boss was taking us all out to the pub for Friday after-work drinks to celebrate delivery of a recent project. It wasn't the main one I was working on but he hoovered up everyone and was winching open his wallet, a truly notable occasion. I was somewhat overdressed with an Oxford shirt on amongst the tees and jumpers but I was expecting Yvonne to come and by now I subconsciously stepped up my clothing choice a notch when that was happening.

We'd taken over an upstairs room in Maloney's not far from our offices and various spouses and partners who were also around the CBD or didn't have children or other reasons to be elsewhere were filtering in to add to our crowd. I was along the far wall from the stairwell tangential to a group centred around our boss when I saw Yvonne striding up the stairs, in what for her was Friday casual, a very well-fitted charcoal pantsuit with a snug black blouse and blazer matching the slacks, a pair of black ankle-high boots with her usual moderately high heels. I flashed back on her boots that first 'date' and then thought that the only time I'd seen her not in at least two inch heels were her running shoes. I couldn't recall even seeing flats at her place.

Besides her boots my guess was that more than one extra blouse button had somehow come undone on her ride over. She saw me and turned toward us.

Then she walked right past me as if I weren't there and pushed through to give the boss a big hug and they gave each other cheek kisses!

"Yvonne, love, you're looking amazing as usual," he said to her.

Enough of our people knew who she was that her arrival wasn't unexpected but still something of an event, even if she hadn't been there to see me. The latter point left people beyond just my brother generally wondering what was wrong with her that she was indeed with me.

"Silvio, sweetheart, you're as slovenly as usual," she said, not incorrectly but not maliciously and then nodding towards me, "no wonder that one doesn't know how to dress. You're a bad example."

They smiled broadly at each other and hugged again to the utter bemusement of all of us, me at the forefront. I knew they kept in touch but my boss, Silvio, had never implied she was anything more than an important client for us. They separated but remained arm in arm. I saw his wife, Lucia, entering the room, her slightly rotund frame well matched by her friendly and round face, dressed casually in jeans and a loose jumper.

She and Yvonne saw each other about the same time and approached to hug and kiss cheeks. About the same time one of my coworkers approached carrying a tray covered with schooners of beer and a waiter following with another tray, mixed wine glasses and more schooners. Lucia took a red wine, Yvonne, Silvio and I took beers, the rest were taken up in short order.

"Yvonne," Lucia, near to a head shorter, said, "so nice you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," she said as she nodded at Silvio, "how often does he shout?"

"So, my little sister," Silvio said to confuse us even more as he looked at her then at me, "did that one work out on your little sojourn?"

"Big brother," she answered, "but for him I'd be in the Tower, or wherever they lock up women who murder rooms full of people then burn the corpses then flush the ashes down the toilet. Thank you again for letting him go."

I smiled at this, having heard it real-time, plenty of amused laughs but a few of the uncertain, uncomfortable kind as well. But the rest left me utterly at sea. Yvonne was an only child, I knew my boss was from a large Italian family but I had no idea what this meant.

"So you'll need him next month for the company anniversary?" Silvio asked her.

"Just for tech support, of course," she said with a wink back at him.

"Ok then. He'll be there. This little girl," he orated, "was all alone a couple of houses up the street. Her parents were very nice people but always so busy with working! My mum and dad had so many of us running about that one more slipped in for lunch or dinner now and again didn't make a difference. No matter how famous she becomes she'll always just be my little sister."

Well. My eyebrows went up and my mouth gaped a bit.

He was good speaking to a crowd, had that ability to make everyone think he was making eye contact with you and you alone. But then he did look just at me.

"And I've always known when she needed something," he finished, they hugged and she kissed him on the cheek then they separated. She came over and took my hands.

"What," I said, "did you send me to Yvonne's place to introduce us?"

"Well, mate," Silvio said, "yes and no. I knew you both like those Japanese comic books..."

"Manga," both I and Yvonne said simultaneously.

"Yeah," he continued and smiled at Lucia, "that's what our teenage son says it is. Anyway, I knew both of you talked about them. That'd been in the back of my mind a while when we had the big crash day. Yvonne called me and screamed..."

"I did not," she interrupted, "scream. I said in a quite conversational tone to 'get my fucking system running again or I'll come over there and pull your intestines out of your mouth and strangle you with them.'"

"As I was saying," he took the floor back, "she politely requested assistance be provided with alacrity. So I decided that sending Costa would be perfect. You could talk about that manga stuff and calm down. That is, unless you pulled his intestines out and strangled him."

"Tell me then," I eyed my girlfriend, "the sacrifice comment was serious?"

"Knife & altar at the ready," said through her grin, "but when I saw those legs..."

Maybe that hadn't been my imagination then, was my thought..

"That one," he turned to smile at me, "was working waaayyy too much. And it was obvious he needed the right nudge. It just seemed to me, that at least your system would get fixed because my mate knows his computers and if anything else 'came of it' I believed it would be good. Very good."

"I can get lots of people to take care of my system," Yvonne agreed, "but only one offers these kinds of perks. Salud!"

We tapped our glasses and drank. Then I turned and kissed Yvonne until I heard behind me 'get a room you two!'

"Hey," she said still holding me, "are Jason and Yu Yan here? I want to thank them."

13 A Party in Late October

We were in a large function room on the fifteenth floor in Yvonne's building with about a hundred or so of her coworkers and associates, their spouses and other plus ones, and various offspring, almost all pre-teen and thus unable to refuse an invitation to such an exciting event as the 25th anniversary of this office. The far wall made up of windows showed a clear spring day's view over Pyrmont Bay and the elegant towers and cables of Anzac Bridge.

I was sitting in a padded, fabric covered chair which had armrests, one of many we'd shoved off to the side to open the room for tables and milling folks. The top of the armrest came to almost exactly the hem of her dress. She'd finished mingling for now and I was behind her as she faced out over the crowd who roundly ignored us in their groups congregating around tables with snacks and drinks, the alcohol reserved for the later dinner. A large screen next to a podium played a loop of pictures, a few of employees doing employee things but mostly from various social and family events. Every so often a cheer broke out above the sound of talking and laughter if the subject's family had eyes on the screen when they popped up.

Yvonne was wearing black round-toe shoes with thick heels, not quite her highest, her usual panty hose and a smooth but form-fitting short-sleeved dress that did nothing to minimise or hide her large breasts despite its unusually modest neckline. It also showed off her hard-earned flat abs before flowing around her full but not out of proportion hips and arse. Best for my purposes was that it was soft, free-flowing material and came most of the way to her knees. I was wearing one of the suits she'd chosen for me and I'd bought while in London but I'd taken the jacket off and set it across the chair next to me. That allowed me just enough freedom of movement for my plan.

The background buzz was enough to ensure no one heard her gasp as my hand slipped under the back of her dress and up the inside of her thigh, not disturbing the drape of her dress facing the crowd or the admins to the side.

The next moment would determine the course of this engagement. She shifted her feet ever so slightly apart, closed the couple of inches separating her from the side of the chair and huffed as my fingers contacted her crotch. My fingers worked their way over the cottony surface covering of her pussy as she ever so slightly pressed down to ensure firmer contact, a movement likely perceptible only to those closely studying the apparently uninteresting couple off to the side of the multiple commotions in the room.

I knew I'd found the key spot when her legs twitched and she pressed harder. I worked it with my fingers while my thumb held purchase against her arsehole. I couldn't see her expression, beyond that I could tell her mouth was just open and I thought I heard the softest "oh... fuck..." Maybe that was my imagination. Her breathing sped and she put her left arm onto the armrest as she added the slightest rocking motion to push my fingers onto their target even harder.

Suddenly she started, her legs jerked together, then froze herself a millisecond later leaving my hand trapped. I could feel newly dampened cloth beneath my fingers and stopped all motion, just resting them in place. It might've been my imagination but I thought a couple of the closest people, both women, glanced our way but didn't linger their attention on us. She held her breath then took two slow, deep, open mouth breaths, after which she relaxed her legs which I took as the signal to slowly retract my hand, its mission seemingly accomplished.

1...456789