A Dream of Empire Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you enjoy my new charms?" Alanna asked lewdly. "I learned how to keep my target awares, just for you." Casiama nodded meekly, her lips trembling at the enchantress's newfound power.

"I really do," the elf moaned, much to Alanna's beaming delight.

"Play with yourself, Casiama," Alanna commanded softly, her gaze flickering between the elf's eyes and slicked pussy. "But keep quiet. We have a guest."

"Yes, Alanna..." Casiama sighed, instantly bringing two fingers to her clit to begin pleasuring herself sensually. A moan escaped Casiama's lips, and Alanna allowed the elf to shut her eyes. She nestled herself beside the quivering princess, pressing her voluptuous tits against her arm so she could whisper in her ear.

"I'm glad you enjoy them," Alanna murmured playfully. "'Cause I'm going to force you to degrade yourself in front of Talos. So... very... often."

"Ohh..." the elf moaned.

"I'll force you to suck on his manhood."

"Mhmm..." she whimpered.

"And I'll command you to take his seed on your face, then moan like a whore when he shoots on you."

"Uhn... Alanna," Casiama sighed lustfully. Her back was already arching uncontrollably, and her knees clenched together as she assaulted her own button.

"I'll even make you thank him each time he does, too. And I can force him to shoot so... very... much. You'll be completely covered in his hot, sticky seed, and I'll even order you to wear it as he fucks me instead of you. He'll be groaning my name, and he won't give a shit about you as he fills-"

"Ohmygosh!" Casiama cried lustfully, her body spasming from the bed as a climax washed over her. Casiama felt Alanna release her hold on her mind, and the elf panted for air as the enchantress started to run her fingernails over her sensitive skin once more.

Alanna giggled, pulling her lips from Casiama's pointed ear. "Was that fun?" she asked playfully. Casiama nodded as her eyes fluttered open, and tilted her head towards the enchantress.

"How did you know?" Casiama asked, "About me... enjoying it when..."

"When you watch him fuck me?" Alanna interjected with a smile. "I'm an enchantress, Cass. I know all your weaknesses."

"Oh... right. Gods, Alanna..."

Alanna giggled again, leaning in to give Casiama a quick peck on the lips. The elf still felt so very bothered, but was very appreciative of the climax Alanna had granted her.

"Do you want another?" Alanna asked coyly, raising her brows. Casiama tilted her sight back towards the roof, and shook her head.

"No, no that's okay," the elf replied with a smile. "I do not want to be greedy."

Alanna's fingertips started to drift down Casiama's panting body once again, settling atop her mound two moments later.

"But I love pleasuring you, Cass," Alanna whispered shamelessly. "It's no trouble, I promise. I'll make you ask me for it, though, and by your own will."

Oh my Lady, Casiama thought to herself. Her thumping heart couldn't take this assault on her modesty. Surely her pride would say...

"I want another, Alanna!" Casiama exclaimed, far louder than she would have liked. Alanna brought a finger to her lips and giggled wildly.

"Cass! The guest!" Alanna chided her playfully through her gentle laughter. Casiama's eyes widened at her touch.

"Please, Alanna, please..." the elf begged of her in a whisper. Alanna didn't tarry, and brought her hand to the elf's drenched womanhood. She slipped two fingers between the elf's folds and brought her thumb to her button, working her slowly at first.

"Mmm..." Casiama began to moan once more, biting her lip in pleasure. Alanna slipped her other, currently useless, arm under Casiama's head, arching her elbow to bring her fingers to the elf's lips. Alanna toyed with her for a moment before commanding the elf to part her lips, and slipped two of her fingers between them. She charmed the elf to suck on them softly.

"Did Talos tell you of the sorceress on Dun Aysla, Cass? The one with the transmutation magic?" Alanna whispered into her ear. Casiama nodded ever so slightly, sucking on the enchantress's fingertips for a second before Alanna pulled them from her. "Did he tell you what her vines did to my poor womanhood?"

Casiama moaned, clenching her eyes shut as Alanna worked her slowly. "He... he said one entered you briefly. That you... couldn't do... mmm... anything about it."

"That's right," Alanna whispered. "And did he tell you what happened after that?"

Casiama shook her head, her lips still parted. Talos had told her the elven sorceress immediately released them, then Alanna had embarassed the elf completely before they departed. Alanna slipped her fingers into Casiama's mouth once again, demanding the elf swirl her tongue around them.

"I let her use her vines on me, Cass," Alanna whispered unabashedly, pumping her fingers into the elf from two directions while her thumb swirled lazily over her clit. "Kind of like what I'm doing to you now." Casiama moaned on Alanna's fingers, falling instantly for Alanna's lustful story.

"The first one... well, the first one was only there to get me ready. It vibrated against my sensitive little button as I moaned and moaned, then she summoned another to start fucking me."

Casiama's moans increased in intensity, as did Alanna's pistoning of her fingers into the elf's cunt. "Mmm, that's right Cass. It fucked me right there, and I couldn't help myself from screaming. I had to kneel there like a little slut, taking that pumping, throbbing vine as deep as I could as I peaked and peaked."

Alanna removed her fingers from Casiama's mouth so she could focus on her clit and pussy, which was now completely drenched with girlcum and desire. A lustful sigh escaped Casiama's lips when her mouth was left vacant, and Casiama could only mutter a one-word ask.

"Really?"

"Yeah..." Alanna whispered into the elf's drooping ear. "And that's not all. The sorceress summoned more of them to tie my hands together, so I had to kneel there with my tits pressed against the stone as I was abused."

"Ahh-lanna!" Casiama cried as she spasmed again to Alanna's weak thrusts into her and slow rubbing of her clit. The elf briefly wondered if Talos was around for all of this... debauchery, before her mind was clouded with lust once again.

"Oh yeah, Cass. Talos saw it all..." the enchantress whispered lustfully, reading her thoughts.

"Oh gods..." Casiama whimpered. Alanna started rubbing the elf's clit faster.

"He saw me getting ravaged..."

"Alanna... uhn!" she exclaimed through her third climax, just barely weaker than the second.

"But that wasn't enough for him. He had to use me, too," Alanna whispered. "He pulled me up by my hair, and demanded that I please his manhood as I was ravished from behind."

"Ahh!" Casiama cried. Alanna didn't let up on her cunt.

"I had to of course, being in that position," the enchantress continued sultrily. "And he groaned my name as I did my best to please him, sucking and moaning like a whore on his thick manhood."

"Yes! Yes!"

"And then he shot deep in me, filling my whooole mouth with his hot seed. He declared I was his favorite little slut, and that you, Cass, would never be as good as me."

"Fuck!" Casiama exclaimed, spasming uncontrollably once again as Alanna finally slipped her fingers from the elf's dripping cunt, allowing her to rest from the assault. She brought her glistening fingers to Casiama's mouth, and the elf eagerly sucked them clean with a smile.

"Sorry about that last bit, Cass," Alanna apologized with a smile as the elf licked her own sweet girlcum from Alanna's hand. "That wasn't true. Actually, none of it was," she giggled sweetly, removing her fingers from Casiama's lips.

"Oh. Really?" Casiama exhaled with more than a hint of relief, now coming down from her high as she panted for air. Alanna nodded adorably.

"Yep! Talos told you the truth yesterday. All that was just a little tale for you," she admitted with a flirtatious smirk and a wink.

"Good... that's good," Casiama nodded meekly.

"And... he wouldn't ever say any of that about you..." Alanna explained with a gentle frown, raising her brows. "Did you like it, though?"

Casiama had undeniably and completely enjoyed the story, but was worried of admitting as much now that she were almost freed from her desire. Alanna giggled again, clearly sensing the truth of the matter.

"No need to speak it, Cass. I know you did," the enchantress declared confidently. Casiama rose from her back with a light moan, supporting herself to lay on her side and shifted towards Alanna.

"You are so... kind, Alanna. So kind, in your own frightening way," Casiama said with an ever-so-anxious smile, glancing at the girl's exposed pussy before her. "Please, let me return your kindness. Let me eat you."

Alanna giggled, rising to sit on her butt and swinging her legs off of the bed. "I swear I'll never turn that down. But, let's save it later," she replied, sticking out her tongue playfully for a second. "We have Emmanuel downstairs, remember? And we should present ourselves, to save our man from his..."

"Tunes?" Casiama offered with a smile.

"His everything, really," Alanna giggled with a shrug, the elf sharing in her laughter.

Casiama lifted herself and scooted to the edge of the bed to sit by Alanna. She just realized they had been staring into one another's eyes happily since her latest orgasm, but she didn't mind the contact. Alanna's eyes sparkled with an unnatural delight ever since the sorceress had taken up transmutation magic, and Casiama found them quite alluring.

Casiama placed her hands on her lap. "How should we present ourselves?" she asked sofly and with raised brows, feigning her innocence.

Alanna finally turned her gaze from her, pursing her lips in thought. The girls had played this game several times now in the few months they had lived together, daring one another to wear less and less around the man they shared. Ofttimes, one or both of them ended up in the nude. Alanna stood from the bed after a moment and twirled towards the elf, her breasts heaving heavily from the spin.

"I shouldn't make the decision, Cass," she admitted with a grin. "You're the pleased one here."

Casiama giggled softly in her palm before replying. "I offered to remedy that, Alanna... but, how about those dresses we purchased for the Rosario party?"

"A bit formal, dont'cha think?" the enchantress questioned.

"We're Talos' mates, Alanna."

"So?" Alanna's hand fell to her hip, and Casiama rose to her feet. She towered over Alanna when the enchantress was without her heels, having a good half-foot of height on her.

"So, we should present ourselves in a way to boost his ego," Casiama explained with a shrug, "like at the Rosario party."

The party which Casiama spoke of had been a formal get-together of the sorceresses of Catriona, hosted by one Lady Bella Rosario, a master illusionist with one heck of a mansion. The trio had attended several weeks ago, after leaving the babe Talos with Alanna's sister for the night.

Any formal congregation of Catrionan sorceresses guaranteed to be a raucous affair. With so many self-admiring characters in close proximity, there were likely to be a few frayed nerves at night's end. The sorceresses would wear their best to such galas, of course, to ensure she garnered the appropriate attention.

The dresses which Casiama also spoke of guaranteed said attention.

"Conjure it, then," Alanna conceded with no further adieu, outstreching her arms to the side with a grin. Casiama placed a hand on her shoulder and summoned Alanna's dress, gloves, and shoes in a shimmer of light, already fitted to her body perfectly. She did the same for herself a moment later.

The gowns conjured were a perfect blend of ostentation and dignity, exhibitionism and elegance. Strapless, they left the shoulders bare, as well as left the top half of the wearer's breasts exposed. They clung tightly to each of the girl's forms until reaching just an inch above their knees, where it flared out into a pleated hem to ensure both a flashy end of the gown, as well as provide simpler movement for the wearer. They shimmered with a magical iridescence with every turn of the body, having been infused by a sorceress of the city.

Alanna, naturally, filled her fire-red dress out wonderfully, her eye-catching breasts almost begging to be released as they were pushed up and together. Casiama appeared perfectly radiant as well in her pearl-white dress, with her willowy, thin form playing a beautiful competitor to Alanna's voluptuous one. They wore matching gloves which stretched to just past their elbows, and their short heels were similarly colored.

Alanna swayed side-to-side as she admired Casiama's form in front of her, then stepped towards the full-length mirror in the corner of the room to admire herself as well. She glanced to Casiama over her shoulder, beaming ear-to-ear.

"Brush your hair, Cass. You shall not ruin our perfection with your sex hair," she commanded with a giggle. Casiama rolled her eyes as she conjured an ivory comb into an opened palm, and Alanna stepped away from the mirror so the elf could use it instead. "Gonna go check on the babe," she told her.

-=-=-

Alanna returned from a quick check-up of her babe after five minutes, while Casiama combed the last stray knot from her hair. Satisfied with the results of a haste grooming session, the pair walked down the stairs hand-in-hand for show, overhearing the men talk of some banal matter.

"Anyway, they don't call it a bastard sword 'cause of that," Talos corrected the bard of some unheard statement. "It's named that way because it can be held with one hand or two, but it's less proficient than a sword specialized for either."

"But you're agreeing, you see! It is absolutely the illegitimate weapon of that family tr-"

Emmanuel's statement cut off mid-word, his mouth gaped dumbly as he stared upon the hall's two new exquisite occupants.

"-ee. Why, if it isn't the enchanting lass and the frightening Cass," Emmanuel greeted as the two beauties strut into the hall, beauties who only offered a polite acknowledgement in return.

"Emmanuel," Casiama replied, taking her destined seat on Talos' right.

"Emmanuel," Alanna nodded, plopping down on Talos' left. The man's hands clutched the far shoulders of both girls as his arms wrapped behind them, and he held what could only be called the world's most smug smirk on his face. A glove of white and a glove of red settled on Talos' chest, Alanna and Casiama both snuggling into him a moment later.

The bard grimaced, and let out a particularly pitiful and exaggerated groan at the sight.

"Talos, where did my life go so wrong?" he asked with a mimicry of depression. Talos chuckled, Casiama feeling the strong vibrations from his chest.

"Em, you were just boasting of how you bedded a daughter and her mother during the same sun," he chided him.

Emmanuel sighed again. "Oh but Talos, that isn't the same. They were merely peasants, and so very plain," he sadly sang, before taking a drink of the canteen in his hand.

Casiama almost sighed at the remark, almost berated the bard, and almost asked him why he was here at all, ruining her precious time with Talos. She instead sat quietly, happy enough in her lover's arm to only glare at the man across the room.

Alanna glanced at Talos, who nudged his head gently against hers. He pursed his lips, then spoke soon after. "Em, not to sound blunt, but my loves are wondering why you're here," Talos said, bobbing his head about with a light anxiety, "and I was wondering the same."

The bard huffed with exasperation, outstreching his arms towards Alanna and Casiama. "Why, is it not enough that I'm merely here?" he scoffed. "Perhaps I saw your need of a male companion, to not fall into the comfortable traps of these comfortable women."

"Perhaps," Talos agreed with a smirk. "But if I were looking for that, wouldn't I look for a male who acted like one?"

Emmanuel huffed once more, louder and higher-pitched than the first. "Why sir, you offend me!" he declared, mocking a woman's tone. Alanna giggled deviously.

"Ahh! The zombies, they got me!" she mimicked Emmanuel's cries for help of yesterweek.

"An elf! I'm afraid I must part!" Casiama mimicked as well, to compliment Alanna's jest. Talos nudged her playfully, rubbing his forehead against her cheek. The elf mewled in delight from the contact.

"Insufferable, the lot of you!" the bard cried.

"We're only teasing," Alanna giggled, slapping Talos' chest lightly. "But go on. Tell our man of your troubles, or I will tell him in your stead," she warned him, having every power to do so.

Emmanuel understood. He nodded to the alluring sorceress in red, and hopped to his feet. "Well we can't have that! You'd undoubtably ruin the tale, Alanna."

The bard stood silently before his audience of three, clearing his throat softly and outstreching a hand, as if reaching for the story itself. He fixed his eyes on a corner of the room.

"It was a dark and stormy night-"

"This isn't a song, is it Emmanuel?" Casiama interjected before he could begin. He sighed, counterbalancing Alanna's and Talos' muted chuckles.

"Of course not, Cass," he reassured her hastily. "Now, be silent."

"It sounds like a song," the elf murmured in disagreement, Talos squeezing her shoulder. Emmanuel cleared his throat again, waving a hand about in show.

"Ahem! It was a dark and stormy night as I crossed the river Thorn, with not an inn to be seen and not a shelter to warm. For only these reasons, and these reasons alone, I rode on in a hurry, to discover where sun shone."

"Oh gods..." Casiama muttered with a roll of her eyes.

"As if by fortune or fate, or luck or by chance, I stumbled on a traveler, wearing nothing but his pants. He yelled and he cried, of his unfortunate plight, so naturally I stopped to listen. 'Emmanuel is here,' I exclaimed to the soul, greeting him boldly as if a hero of yore. He let down his pride, he confessed his sins, and soon I learned he'd come from a gambling den."

Emmanuel glanced over his audience briefly, spying Alanna's charmingly-polite smile. He continued with a shout.

"'What luck!' I thought, of hearing the place, a place so sinful it defiles and debase. A shelter from the storm, where perhaps I could perform, and perchance I could find a wench."

"Uh... Emmanuel?" Talos said, interrupting the bard and bringing him to the present. Emmanuel sighed, but left his arm outstreched as he turned towards the interference.

"What?"

"Can you just... skip to the end?" Talos asked with a grimace. Emmanuel let his arm drop meekly.

"But the wenches, Talos, you must hear of the wenches!" the bard declared emphatically, his entire audience replying with shaken heads and groans.

"I really don't," he replied gruffly, squeezing Alanna's shoulder. Casiama briefly wondered why he hadn't thought of giving her shoulder the same attention.

Emmanuel groaned, then put down his arms. He sat on the chair opposite the couch. "There's no point in telling you only half my story, now is there? I was robbed, Talos. That's the end," he said dejectedly.

"Robbed? By the wenches?" Talos asked with a smirk.

"No! By the fiends who run Pinkwater Keep, the gambling den."

"So, you went to an outlaw's gambling den and got robbed," Talos summarized. "See how simple that was? Compared to-"

"But I wasn't just robbed, I was betrayed!"