A Dream of Empire Ch. 012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing for a young woman to do," Talos warmly said. "Next you'll tell us you like babes and pups."

"And that you bed menfolk," Alanna casually added. Cassandra smiled again, warmly this time, and took another chug of the wine.

"Wow," she croaked out, passing the bottle to Talos. "It's as if you two already know me so well. Men, babes, and pups. Throw in some prayer, and you have most my life story," she giggled sarcastically. Alanna and Talos joined in with her gentle laughter.

"Y'know, Cassandra... Talos is a man," Alanna husked, raising her brows. Cassandra looked towards her in shock, then glanced at Talos, then back at her.

"Well, of course he is. But, ah, well... what are you saying, Alanna?" she replied anxiously.

"I'm saying... oh, come on," the enchantress giggled. "Do I really have to spell it out? Handsome man, beautiful woman? Throbbing sword meets quivering sheathe?"

Talos took a chug of the sweet nectar, and handed the bottle to Alanna. "Now now Alanna, I'm sure there's some seer's rule about that. Besides. Sacred. Place."

"No! No there isn't. It might actually be quite appropriate here," Cassandra chortled. She leaned to the side, and nodded over her own shoulder, towards the cliff and the glowing blue stones. "In fact, it's believed that Yana and Pelagius produced the first Oracle... right over there," she husked.

"Oh really? So... in a way... it'd be almost wrong for you not to have fun with us tonight," Alanna sultrily suggested.

"Not really sure that's how it works," Talos chuckled.

"Oh be quiet," Alanna teased. Cassandra giggled, but fell silent as she swam through the idea in her mind. "I say we act on the obvious tension here. I mean, is there any reason not to?"

This is too far, Talos projected towards her. He was thinking of the other Cass, of course; the reason they were here in the first place. Alanna only replied with a cute giggle, and betrayed no hints that she would back down. She then took a long chug of wine before setting it carefully on the ground.

"You wouldn't... tell anyone?" Cassandra whispered a moment or three later.

Alanna gave her a playful smirk. "Why would we ever do that?"

Cassandra glanced once more towards Talos. "I don't know!" she exclaimed. "Okay! Yes! Let's, ah... let's do it! How, um, do you want to - mff!"

Alanna didn't let her finish the thought; she needn't have to, since she'd already read it on her mind. Asking how they'd make love was unnecessary, since she could easily show the pretty Cassandra instead. She figured Talos would eventually join in himself once he realized what he was missing out on.

She pounced on the seer in an instant, and wetly planted her lips on hers. Cassandra gasped, her eyes wide with surprise, and tumbled to the floor with the curvy enchantress on top of her. Talos, meanwhile, sighed, complained, and chugged the remainder of the wine, as if he were a chaste man.

Alanna's hands were already sliding down Cassandra's body, to first gently squeeze her cloth-covered tits, then lowered still to massage her hips and thighs through her dress. The seer smiled brightly for her when their lips parted, and gazed up at her.

"Mmm. Your body is just divine," Alanna unabashedly said. Cassandra giggled, and gently wrapped her arms around the enchantress's neck, giving Alanna's hands ample room to work on her lower half.

"Th-thank you," Cassandra playfully replied. Alanna lifted the hem of Cassandra's white dress so it bunched up at her hips, leaving her no pretense of modesty. What she found somewhat surprised the enchantress.

"Really, Cassandra? No panties?" Alanna giggled, swirling a teasing finger around her clit. She kissed the seer's neck, searching for her little weaknesses. Cassandra squirmed away from her lips, but her hips wiggled for her touch.

"It's, ah... well..." the seer began to say, once again cut off by the enchantress's lips pressed against hers. Alanna made out with her as she began to properly and sensually massage her button, while she teased the remainder of Cassandra's form with her other hand. Her fingernails brushed against her inner thighs, then up her leg, then up her tummy. Alanna found her incredibly ticklish, so she replaced fingernails with fingertips.

Alanna popped off her lips with a smile. "Have you ever been with a woman, Cassandra?"

A hesitant, shaken head. Alanna grinned. "Well, sit back and enjoy yourself. Talos, honey?"

"Mm?"

"Give her something nice to lean against," Alanna commanded with a devious smirk. She meant for Talos himself to get behind her, which he did. Alanna pulled the seer upright so she sat on her butt, and Talos got in behind her, spreading his legs so Cassandra could properly lean against him. He rested his arms around her waist, for now, and she slumped against him as Alanna kissed down her body.

"Ahh... mm..." Cassandra moaned from her touch. Alanna licked between the folds of Cassandra's glistening womanhood when she arrived there, and grabbed her thighs to arc her knees skyward. The seer moaned, and shut her eyes as she settled against Talos' chest.

Alanna was, naturally, no stranger to getting a woman off with her mouth, and eagerly parted her lips to take Cassandra's sensitive nub in her mouth. She hummed on it and swirled her tongue in a lazy circle as she parted her folds with two fingers, and rubbed the upper inner walls of her pussy. It wouldn't take long for the seer to climax atop Alanna's face, having never experienced such a heavenly sensation. Her first orgasm came quickly, loudly, and with quite the yelp to boot.

Talos - so far, merely a spectator to the event - eventually found the courage to lift his hands to massage Cassandra's tits, as Alanna pleased her slick cunny with her tongue and fingers. He tugged on the top of her dress to reveal her breasts, and found the seer had a penchant for not wearing any smallclothes whatsoever. He groped her breasts as Alanna ate her out, and playfully flicked her hardening nipples. Cassandra leaned her head back against his chest and moaned, and rested her hands on Talos' legs.

Alanna would work the seer halfway to her next peak before popping off from her clit. She replaced her tongue with fingers as she continued to build on Cassandra's pleasure.

"I think you're ready to be filled by Talos' big cock, huh?" Alanna sluttily asked of her, wiping her mouth of drool and girlcum. Cassandra nodded her head on Talos' chest, and moaned for him. "You should ask him, then," the enchantress grinned as she quickly rubbed the seer's clit. "Ask him to take you."

"I... ah..."

"You're so wet for him, aren't you?" Alanna whispered to her.

"Mmh, yeah!" Cassandra screamed.

"And you want to feel him inside you, huh?" Alanna continued.

"Yeah! I do!" Cassandra mindlessly exclaimed.

"Then beg for it. Beg for his cock," the adorable demon of lust demanded.

"Ahh! Talos... please! Take me! I-I'm so wet for you, you don't even know! Please, pleaaase take me! Fill me with your cock! Aah!" Cassandra cried, spasming between Alanna and Talos as her second orgasm washed through her.

Gods damn, Alanna.

Her own words, she winked.

Talos rolled his eyes, and kissed Cassandra's neck before lifting himself to his feet. He ensured Cassandra had a soft landing against the stone floor by taking his time, and lowering her to the ground with a firm grip. He would be undressed within a minute.

A giggling Alanna removed herself from between Cassandra's thighs, and was replaced with a naked, rock-hard Talos. She leaned on her side instead, and played with Cassandra's tits and legs as she was slowly penetrated.

"Ah! You're monstrous!" Cassandra cried, or begged, as Talos thrust into her.

"Yeah, I get that sometimes," Talos said dryly, gripping her thighs as he pounded into her. His sarcasm only caused the seer to laugh as she was speared, and she soon started to hump back against his thrusts. She kept her eyes shut as they made love, and kept her hands away from him, but was undeniably and completely enjoying herself as she was filled. They continued like that for about five or fifteen minutes.

Alanna leaned in, pinching Cassandra's nipple, and whispered into her ear. "He likes it when you say his name."

"Ah! Talos, yes! You're so big, Talos! You fill me so good!"

"He should fuck you harder, huh?" the demon-slut on Cassandra's shoulder cooed.

"Yeah! Fuck me harder, Talos! Fuck me like a whore! Fuck me, fuck meee... ahh!" Cassandra sluttily cried, spasming through her third heart-rending climax of the night as the man's massive cock thrust deep to her core.

Alanna gave Cassandra's button a rest, and slowly danced her fingertips up the seer's tummy instead. "Do you want Talos to shoot inside you?"

"Yeah! Talos, I... ahh! W-wait!"

Wait?

Talos stopped his hammering thrusts, but kept his manhood buried balls-deep within Cassandra's warmth. He was just inches from unloading into her. "Hm?!" he grunted.

"The cliff, Talos! Take me to the cliff, and shoot in me there! Like Pelagius did for Yana," Cassandra whimpered.

"Uh... okay," he acquiesed. Who was he to deny her such a request? "Hold on to me."

She grinned, and leaned up into him to curl her arms around his neck, then wrapped her thighs around his waist. Talos held onto her tightly as he found one foot, then the other, and lifted himself to his feet without allowing his manhood to leave her slippery cunt. His hands fell down her sides as he carefully walked towards the cliff, grabbing her cute ass under her dress with both hands. He groped her, he kissed her neck, he listened to her soft, whimpering moans. But most importantly, he ensured he didn't walk straight off the mountain as the beautiful seer rocked against his throbbing prick.

"Ah... you're so strong, Talos..." Cassandra murmured into his neck. "So strong... and so big... are you still close?"

"Yeah," Talos grunted, lifting Cassandra by her ass cheeks to start sensually fucking her again.

"Ah... good... shoot like this, please... shoot standing up," she moaned.

He grunted in the affirmative. It wasn't an ideal situation, of course, but he lifted and lowered the girl onto his hardness with the leverage he had, gripping her cute butt under her dress. Her fingernails tore into his shoulders as she tightly held onto him, and she moaned Talos' name into his ear. Cassandra leaned back as his rhythm sped up, and started to moan louder as her fourth peak began to build itself brick-by-brick.

"Yes... ah... ah... Talos... I can't wait... to feel... your seed," she whorishly groaned through stunted breaths. Talos held onto her ass as tightly as he could, and rapidly speared her with a quickening, flesh-slapping intensity. He didn't warn her when he was about to shoot; her pulsing cunt forced it from him when she came once more.

"Fuck," Talos groaned, holding her flush against his crotch, his nuts churning as he buried his cock to the hilt. He erupted deep within her, with his crown against her cervix, and filled her fully with thick ropes of cum.

"Yesss! Gods, yes," she cried. He held her close, until his shaft stopped twitching inside her pussy a good two minutes later. "Gods..."

Talos wasn't sure if Cassandra was praying or babbling by this point, but he carried her back into the cave while his cock remained buried within her. He found Alanna splayed out on the ground when he returned, still fully clothed, yet panting for air with her eyes shut. He turned about to let Cassandra see as well, who was still slowly rocking against him in a post-coital bliss.

"Are you... alright, Alanna?" Cassandra breathlessly asked the fully-clothed enchantress.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm... yeah," Alanna sighed. Talos finally lifted Cassandra from his hardness, and slipped out of her flooded pussy. Her dress would be ruined come the morn, but that wasn't his problem. Cassandra wobbled unsteadily when her feet met the ground, but miraculously kept her footing when Talos let go of her.

"Why are you... how did you... huh?" Cassandra continued asking of Alanna. Talos laughed.

"She's an empath. Gets off on other's fun," he explained.

"Ah!" Cassandra exhaled. "That... makes sense. I think. Goodness. Then you..."

"Yeah," Alanna answered the question on her mind. "I... yeah. A lot. And... I'm not moving another inch. Talos, honey?"

"Mm?"

"Fix the bedroll, please, and carry me to it. I'm all worn out," she groaned with reddened cheeks, her chest heaving through her own voyeuristic post-coital bliss.

"What if I carry the bed, and roll you towards it instead?" Talos smirked, already leaning over towards his pack to do her bidding.

"Ha-ha."

Cassandra giggled at the enchantress's fate, and soon joined the pair in their shared bedroll for a peaceful, satisfied slumber.

-=-=-

The trio awoke somewhat late the following day, an expected outcome of yesternight's exertions. To everyone's credit, none of them made the morning awkward by mentioning much of last night's events as they packed their things. Talos attempted to wash what guilt he carried with cold water against his face, to no immediate avail. They broke their fasts on the cliff just outside the cave, overlooking the sun-lit forest, before venturing off into the woods once more.

Talos ate silently as the girls spoke of nothing important. He thought of Cass again; not the one beside him, of course, but the one taken from him. The one he loved. He wondered if she would have done the same as he did. If she would sleep with others, now that they were separated. He almost wished that she would, so that when they were once again reunited, they would be on the same page. His gut told him that she wouldn't, and the guilt gnawed at him.

After a half-hour breakfast, the seer led the party towards the stream where she had blessed Talos' blade the previous day. The waters weren't a requirement for Cassandra to perform the scrying, but she mentioned that she appreciated performing the ritual within pleasant environs.

Cassandra knelt beside the stream when they arrived, and settled crosslegged atop the grass. "Now, do you know how the scrying is performed?" she asked softly, only gazing at Talos.

He nodded, sitting crosslegged opposite her. "I think I remember."

"You're to close your eyes with me," Cassandra whimsically whispered, shutting her eyes with a soft smile. "And breathe deeply... I will then ask you five questions of your beloved, and the first answer you divine is the correct one. Do you understand?"

"I do, Cassandra," Talos replied with eyes shut.

"Good... are you ready?"

"I am."

"Okay. What name would you call your beloved, if you sat beside her now?" Cassandra asked softly, her words barely audible to Alanna six feet away.

"Cass," Talos instantly replied. Cassandra furrowed her brow, but kept her eyes shut. She dutifully continued on.

"And... by what event did you meet your beloved Cass?"

"By happenchance. I met her as I traveled the Borderlands with Alanna. She... attacked us."

The seer smiled at the answer. "And when did your heart beat happiest in her presence?"

"In her arms. Hugging her, I guess. Doesn't matter when."

"Your saddest moment in her presence?"

"Her... exile," Talos muttered, clearing his throat. "Her exile from Tor Valliya. She was a princess there. She cried for days on end... and I felt it all the same."

"Hmm..." Cassandra hummed. "And how did you last witness this princess of Valliya?"

"She was... shrieking. Yelling in fear, as she disappeared in front of me," he choked out, sullenly shaking his head. Cassandra's smile disappeared at the last answer. She gently leaned to her side nevertheless, to fetch the blade bearing her name.

"Your blood, Talos, is required for the next part," she said softly, placing the blade in the grass before him. "As Yana's will, I shall fall into the heavens while riding upon your own lifestream... and with luck, the gods will guide us to your beloved Cass."

Talos nodded, opening his eyes to fetch the sword. He removed one of his gauntlets, and placed the blade in the palm of his hand.

"Blood of your forearm will suffice, and the wound will heal quicker," Cassandra advised with a smile, her eyes now open. "And as we have no bowl, I will have to drink it from you," she added softly, untangling her legs to crawl towards him.

"I have a cup you could use."

She shook her head as she neared, and sat beside Talos in the grass with her legs draped to one side. She opened her purse to fetch her small sack of ground seer's root.

"I'm ready when you are. I'll ingest the root after I have your blood, which will force me to slumber. This is normal. After a time, I should make you aware I am prepared for questions."

Talos nodded. He brought the blessed blade to his forearm and let it bite at his skin. He'd fortunately just sharpened it, and the cut was clean. Cassandra held onto his wrist, and brought her mouth to the cut; she sucked out what she could, and let go of his wrist after half a minute.

Cassandra didn't bother wiping the stray blood from her lips as she quickly opened her pouch of ground roots, and gathered a small amount on her fingertip. Rather than smoke it - as Talos had anticipated she would do - she brought it to her nose instead, and snorted it. Her head spasmed a second later, and she fell onto her back, with her eyes fluttering shut.

Talos glanced over to Alanna, who appeared just as worried as he felt internally. Cassandra spoke after another minute of silent, short spasms of her body.

"Mmh," she whimpered, shaking twice on the ground. "I'm here. Cassandra awaits instructions," she murmured dreamily.

Talos cleared his throat. "Um, is Casiama alive? Do you see her?"

"Humm... her heart... yes. It beats, lover."

A gasping relief. "Truly? Cass - er, Cassandra, please. Tell me where she is."

Cassandra shivered. She answered him softly, slowly, and as if she weren't there at all. Her words were mere whispers on the wind, and Talos had to lean in to hear them.

"I see... I see a shore desolate, straightened by design. And... I see a peak split in two, where land meets sea. Half stands proud, while half has fallen away. I see... a chain of mountains. Mountains of glimmering void. I do not look there."

"What draws your attention?" Talos asked with baited breath.

"Her. She's wonderful. See her there, how she smiles? She stands alone, alone atop the hill. Oh... how the wind howls here. It blankets me with pity... and regret."

"Cass? Is that Casiama?"

The seer furrowed her brow, shaking her head atop the grass. "No. No, no, no. I do not know her. No... I do not know her now. Why are the fates so cruel, but to play with such a vessel..."

"Does she speak? Does she know who I am?"

"She... she..." Cassandra was now twitching on the ground, her words brittle and torn. "She knows me better than I know myself. I'm scared."

"What scares you?"

"The truth... it's... undeniable," Cassandra murmured, now continuously shaking her head on the ground. Talos worriedly glanced towards a wide-eyed Alanna, who only shrugged in reply.

"What truth?" Talos murmured. The seer didn't answer him.

"She speaks," the seer croaked. "I dare not repeat her."

"You must, Cassandra."

"I... mmh..."

"Please. Cassandra. My lady."

Cassandra tensed up, and raised her clenched fists. "Behold, lover... the bringer of light..." she whispered, immediately falling away from her trance with a fitful cough and gasping breaths.