A Drive in the Country Ch. 02

Story Info
We arrive at the B&B; our first night.
2.2k words
4.02
40.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

After lunch, we headed out on the highway again, enjoying the smell of the breezes coming off the sea and the cries of the gull's overhead. You snuggled with your head on my shoulder, now drowsy from our adventure in the rest area and the nice lunch we had.

As you head slipped into my lap and you dozed, I pushed the lever sending my seat back to give you room under the wheel as I drove. Still vigilant to my driving, I stroked your silky hair and hummed a soft lullaby to help you sleep. It would still be about three hours until we arrived at the B&B and I was glad to see you able to rest before our weekend of pleasure.

Finally, I saw the sign hanging from the post beside the road – The Motherwell Estate; Welcome – and I pulled up the gravel driveway towards the magnificent two story colonial house complete with huge white columns opening up to the portico. The sound of the gravel under the tires awoke you and you sat up and sleepily stared at the structure before us; "Oh, darling! It is so beautiful! What are we doing here?"

"This is our getaway for the next three nights, my love. It is our chance to renew our loving vows to share our lives together forever."

As you leaned over to kiss me in thanks, I pulled up to the front door just as our hosts, Jules and Amanda, opened the big mahogany door to greet and welcome us to their home. They were a beautiful young couple – both blond, slim and in their early thirties. I thought them rather young to be running such a big household as a business but we would learn more of that later.

Jules easily grabbed our bags from the trunk as Amanda led us to the Honeymoon Suite I had requested. It was a magnificent three room suite on the second floor overlooking the cliffs that led to the sea. When she opened the balcony, we stepped out to see the magnificent vista of sea and an island in the distance and smelled the salty sea air. Jules and Amanda gave us the grand tour; the large sitting room complete with a natural fireplace which overlooked the doors to the balcony, the separate bedroom with a king-sized canopy bed, dressers and mirrors on almost every wall, and finally, but far from least, the huge bathroom complete with a large Jacuzzi tub, corner shower stall with multiple heads and a bidet in addition to the toilet.

There were pastel colours everywhere and what seemed like dozens of pillow tossed randomly around both the sitting room and the bedroom. All in all, the perfect place for us to enjoy our freedom and enjoy each other as the lovers we are.

It was around the dinner hour and I asked Jules where we might go for dinner since it had been almost four hours since we had a light lunch. Amanda jumped in "As you know, a B&B is just that; we provide a room and I cook a special breakfast for our guests every morning. However, we were just about to suit down to our dinner and since there is lots of homemade stew and biscuits, we would be honoured if you would join us"

When Jules explained that we were the only guests in the house for the three days, I looked over at you and we promptly agreed with the greatest of thanks for their hospitality. I quickly changed into slacks and a cotton shirt (shucking my casual shorts and tee) and as we walked back downstairs to their living quarters, Jules remarked that we had the whole end of the house to ourselves so noise was no concern to them. This was said with a sly wink in my direction, which I returned.

We sat around their long dining room table – "This is where I will serve breakfast each morning", Amanda said – and ate the most delicious stew and biscuits I had ever tasted along with a nice bottle of Merlot. Over dinner, they told us how Amanda's parents had left her the house in their will along with enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. It had always been Amanda's dream to open a B&B (you told her of your dreams as well), so they renovated the house extensively and catered only to those couples and the occasional family that they chose. There was enough business to keep them living well and Jules did carpentry work occasionally mainly because he loved it.

After dinner, we helped to cleanup (despite Amanda's protests) and then the four of us retired to their back deck overlooking the ocean while we sipped on after dinner drinks. After a couple of hours of getting to know all about each other, the sun set into the west and the air became chilly. Jules had earlier excused himself and returned to advise that our bed was turned down and a fire was warming the room.

Thanking them – we each received a warm hug from our hosts with thanks for joining them – then you and I walked hand in had through the house and up the spiral staircase to our suite. When we entered you saw the unopened box on the chest at the foot of the bed and wondered aloud "What is this, my darling? Have you been naughty again?"

You tore off the wrapping paper and, seeing Sally's label, squealed with delight as you suspected what treasure might be waiting inside.

As you pulled out the first item, you smiled seductively as you held up the floor length ultra sheer silk gown that would sweep from your neck to your feet revealing all. Next came the same white bustier and sheer panties with white hose, garters and spiked sandals you had worn that late night shopping spree at Sally's. Oh the memories that brought back. Finally, in the bottom of the box was a long box with Sally's logo on top which you opened slowly to reveal three vibrators – a 'rabbit, a slim anal probe in stainless steel and a 7" realistic vibrator in soft latex with a strap on accessory should you chose to make love to me.

You ran to me and fell into my arms, raining kisses over my face, neck and lips as you thanked me over and over. I was thanking you for coming with me to this romantic spot and I told you how much I loved you and wanted you.

We decided to start with a Jacuzzi bath and I went into the bathroom suite to fill the tub; there was an assortment of exotic oils and bath bubbles on the shelf and I decided that for tonight it would be the oils. As the tub filled to the brim, I stripped off my clothes and hung them on the racks provided.

I walked back through the French doors leading to the bedroom and stopped in my tracks. Your back was to me as your stepped out of that sexy sundress and laid it over a chair back. Clad only in those delightful French cut panties, you were staring into the mirror on the wall and stroking your soft breasts and rolling your nipples in your fingers. Your eyes closed as you moaned softly in self-pleasure. I walked quietly up behind you, my cock very quickly rising to full mast, and wrapped my arms around you to cup your hands in mine while I nuzzled the back of your neck. "Your bath awaits, my lady," I whispered into your shell like ear and you turned into my arms as we kissed fervently.

I pushed your panties over your slim hips and they pooled around your feet. Leading you by the hand – your hand was lightly holding my rampant cock – we entered the bathroom and, while you climbed into the scented water and settled back into the jet's bubbles, I turned off the lights after lighting the half dozen vanilla scented candle towers surrounding the tub. I then climbed in as you slid forward to allow me to sit behind you so you could lean back against my chest. You pulled my legs around your waist and I felt my cock slip between the cheeks of your saucy ass when you slid backwards, giggling at the feel of it touching your pussy from behind.

As we lay there, relaxing and with me slowly massaging your breasts and nipples, you turned your head to allow me to kiss you as my tongue entered your warm mouth. Scarcely breaking our lip lock, you turned to face me in the huge tub and pulled yourself onto my lap. Reaching down between us, I positioned my raging hard-on at the entrance to your steaming pussy and you slid down my well-oiled shaft until you were impaled. A hiss escaped your lips as you felt the hardness of me fill you and rub against your tender cervix. As you moved almost painfully slowly on my cock, the water lapped dangerously close to overflowing until the drains caught up with the wash. More and more you rocked as your clit, protruding as it does from your labia when you are highly aroused, rubbed against my hard pubes.

Our lips muffled our cries as we both came together, mixing our juices as one as they flowed out into the frothy bubbling waters of the Jacuzzi.

The timer on the Jacuzzi finally shut off and the water began to cool as we stepped out somewhat shakily and towelled each other off with the huge white fluffy bath sheets. You handed me one of the two white bathrobes off the hook and shooed me into the living room saying you would join me in a few minutes.

While I waited, I noticed an ice filled bucket of ice with a bottle of Mumm's Cordon Bleu champagne along with two crystal flutes resting beside the sofa facing the blazing fire and the doors to the bedroom. I wonder when that was delivered; must have been while we were in the bath – I wonder how much they heard and if they enjoyed the show as much as I did.

I had barely started to uncork the champagne when the frosted glass doors to the bedroom opened and a vision of loveliness stood before me. Outlined by the candlelight flickering in the bedroom, you stood there in the doorway wearing the all-sheer gown as you smiled at me saying, "Do you like?"

In response, the cork flew out of the bottle and your crystal laughter filled the room as champagne froth spilled over my hand as if I had cum anew! "I guess so," you giggled as you came over to lick my hands clean. "Let's sit in front of the fire and relax while we enjoy some of that wonderful wine" you whispered as you led me – and the wine and glasses - to the sofa in front of the cozy fire which was now slowly burning itself out.

You accepted your glass as I proposed a toast to our eternal happiness and then snuggled under my arm laying your head against my shoulder as we gazed in the dying embers of the fire. My left hand slowly grazed your breast through the gauzy material while your right reached through my gaping robe to fondle my flaccid cock and warm balls.

By the time we had each had two glasses of champagne, we were a little tipsy but not so much that my flaccidness hadn't disappeared in your hand turning hard and erect and your nipples were trying to force their way through the sheer fabric of your gown. Rising awkwardly from the comfortable sofa, we made our way into the candlelit bedroom where I slipped off my robe and then reached down to unclasp the hook behind your neck that held up the diaphanous robe, allowing it to fall to the floor.

I remain to this day absolutely stunned at your beauty; as you stood there with your hands crossed over your mons, all I could think of was Botticelli's Birth of Venus Rising painting dating back to 1445 - the only thing missing was her long tresses covering your mons and the seashell she stood in as she rose from the sea. That is your beauty to me my darling; a Renaissance beauty captured on canvas for only me to admire. But so much better, I was able to feel and smell your warm silken skin and the arousal emanating from your hidden pussy as I stared at you entranced.

I reached out for you and you came into my arms as we floated onto the bed. The romance of the canopy spread above us and our desire for each other inflamed our needs until we were once more enmeshed tightly together as I moved inside your warm slick cunt. It gripped my needy cock so hard that I would willingly be your prisoner forever.

We moved together as one until we cried out in satisfied finality. We collapsed into each other's arms until I slipped out of bed to extinguish all the candles. Crawling back and gathering you into my warm embrace, we fell together into a peaceful slumber.

To be continued in Chapter 3...

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers