A Drive to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey John, there's a lot of controls on this thing - what do they all do?"

Glancing over to see what she was referring to the veteran driver stopped as he could see the opened coat and more importantly what was underneath.

"Oh, uh, well . . ."

The truck swerved as he had to correct the wheel to keep the vehicle from going off the road, causing Stacey to bounce in her seat slightly making her unrestrained breasts jiggle from the motion.

"Sorry, sorry, I was just. . . distracted there for a moment."

Stealing another glance now that he was back on the road completely the man ogled the top swells of the breasts now on display before his gaze regrettably went to the various buttons and controls on the dash and went over them one by one to Stacey. Being a true gentleman he must have decided the open coat was an unknown mistake on the girl's part as he kept his eyes glued to the road again as they continued on.

Loving the reaction she got from the older man Stacey felt herself heating up even more as she took it to the next level, not wanting to stop there as the feeling was too good to not up the ante.

"So you're saying this knob is, wait what does it do again?" she asked as she leaned over in her chair to point at one of the knobs farthest away from her, knowing that in her current position John would be able to see almost all the way down her flimsy nightie as the motion had caused the coat to open up all the way and the low-cut nightie was now drooping down slightly off her lean body.

Forcing him to look since she was pointing to a specific knob John's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as they came into view of her almost completely exposed breasts.

"Erm, uh, well, uh, that one . . . "

He sputtered out an almost unintelligible answer before forcing his eyes away from the girl at least half his age's chest. Totally lost in the moment Stacey found she couldn't contain herself now, the passion overflowing inside of her. Knowing her neighborhood would quickly be coming up she knew she had to act quick if she wanted to take this any further - which the horny girl knew she definitely did.

"Wow, it's really hot in here . . . it feels good but I think I'm a little too warm with my current set-up," she purred, the seduction nearly oozing out of her mouth although she had no idea where it had come from.

Before John could so much as move his hand to adjust the knob for the heat she had shrugged off her coat, her tiny nightie now the only thing that covered her lithe body.

"Well here I can help with that . . .oh, uhm, okay then," was the response she got as the tow-truck driver took in her erect nipples poking through the thin fabric, at a loss for words as the tiny nearly sheen nightie was suddenly all that covered the girl next to him. A small sheen of sweat broke out across the older man's forehead, and Stacey knew it wasn't due to the temperature of the cab as it most definitely wasn't as hot as she had made it out to be - although it seemed the temperature was certainly on the rise now.

"So where exactly were you going again?" John asked, at this point unable to control himself as he continuously stole glances over at the passenger next to him as the truck continued towards their destination.

"Oh, just to pick up my boyfriend at the airport - he, well he told me to dress sexy for him."

A nervous chuckle escaped the man's lips.

"Well, you sure did that. . ."

Realizing what he had just said John forced his gaze fully back on the road, embarrassed at his remark and his lingering gazes.

"I mean, your boyfriend is a lucky man to have you. Sorry, I didn't mean to make any kind of comment insinuating anything or what not . . ."

Stacey only laughed throatily, leaning over the cab to lightly touch John's arm with her delicate hand.

"It's more than ok John, don't worry about it. I mean, you DO think I look pretty though in this at least, right?"

"Erm,well of course you do, you are a gorgeous young . . .holy shit," was all the man could say as he turned once again to face the cute girl next to him seeing as she still had a hand placed on his arm.

Having leaned all the way across the rather expansive cab Stacey's nightie drooped extra low, exposing her ample breasts clear down to her rosy nipples and all to the unexpecting driver.

"I'm sorry, is something wrong?" the exposed girl asked innocently, knowing the view the man was getting and making no attempt to cover up. In fact she found herself lightly moving back and forth while trying to make it seem like the drive was causing it, knowing the motion caused her uncovered breasts to sway with the movement.

Snapping back to his senses John tried to cover up his surprise, yet even focusing on the road part of his attention stayed on the completely visible breasts next to him.

"No, no I just . . .almost missed the turn to your house, is all."

Feeling the juices freely leaking out of her at this point the enraptured woman didn't want the ride to end as she was having way too much fun exposing herself to the nice unexpecting man next to her, but she didn't really have a choice as the truck pulled up outside her and Ted's house. Her hand was pulled back and her breasts covered up - for the most part- by the nightie once more as John cleared his throat and opened the door to step outside.

"I need to get you all unhooked and then you can be on your way."

Waiting for her car to be unloaded Stacey squirmed in her seat as she was overly horny at this point, forcing her hand to not stray down and begin stroking her clitoris even though it was all she wanted to do at that moment. Knowing she gave the man a good show gave the young woman immense satisfaction, but she wanted to take it one notch further as she still felt she could rise even higher on the elation she was already feeling but wasn't entirely sure how. Looking out the window at the empty street due to it being the middle of the night gave the female her most mischievous idea yet however as John opened the passenger side door to let her out.

"Alright, you're all set."

Grabbing her coat without throwing it on Stacey stepped down out of the cab in just her flimsy nightie, accepting the older man's hand to help her down before making her way over to the sidewalk while still staying half-naked. The cool night air flowed up the tiny outfit now that she was out in the open, tickling her nearly exposed privates as she stood waiting for John to finish up. A clipboard appeared in the truck driver's hands as he approached her on the curb.

"You just need to sign this sheet and I'll be on my way," he said as he went to hand the documents over to her. "It's been a real . . . pleasure driving with you, ma'am."

Placing her coat down on the sidewalk so she could sign the clipboard Stacey smiled widely to herself as in the same motion of putting the coat down she slipped one of the spaghetti straps of her nightie off her shoulder, leaving the small article of clothing hanging dangerously low across her breasts while barely hanging on her frame at all now with half its support gone.

"Oh no, thank you," she said as signed the paper, her smile growing wider.

At the end of her signature the shivering-with-excitement-female made an over-the-top flourish with the pen, causing the writing utensil to fly out of her hands and land on the sidewalk.

"Whoops!" she exclaimed in mock surprise as she bent over to pick it up. Looking both ways quickly to make sure no one was watching Stacey unhooked the other strap off her shoulder, leaving nothing on top to hold the garment onto her. Standing up with the pen in her hand while keeping her arms at her side the nightie clung to her tight body for only an instant before the flowy silk slid right off her body to pool at her ankles, leaving the young woman completely nude in front of John as well as anyone else who happened to be looking out their window. The older man's jaw dropped open as he openly stared at the slim girl's naked body, drinking in her heaving breasts and neatly trimmed pussy in all it's glory. Standing there a moment to give him a little longer look Stacey watched his expression with pure elation as she felt the cool air graze her unprotected wet mound, giving her a tingly feeling as she gingerly placed the pen on the clipboard before stepping forward and giving the stunned man a giant hug.

"The pleasure is all mine," she whispered into John's ear as her naked body clung to his grimy coveralls, her hardened nipples pressing against the rough fabric as she gave the older man a squeeze..

In a surprise motion she felt John's large weathered hands on her naked backside as the driver returned the hug, a large bulge in his pants suddenly pushing up against her flat stomach as her lithe body was pressed even deeper against him. A slight moan escaped her lips as she felt the juices running freely down her legs now, the thought of being completely naked outside in a stranger's arms too much for the overwhelmed girl to handle.

The pleasure moan turned into a slightly surprised yelp momentarily as the heavy hands on her back suddenly lowered to her exposed butt cheeks, giving them a little squeeze while her nude slender body was suddenly lifted off the ground with surprising strength. Going with the motion Stacey instinctively wrapped her legs around John's bulky body, her exposed and now slightly widened crotch now rubbing up against his manhood through his pants as the nude woman clung to his waist. A whimper escaped her lips as her womanhood slid down the full length of the truck driver's shaft through the coveralls as she was slowly lowered back to the ground until Stacey's bare feet finally touched the cold sidewalk once more, the rest of her exposed body still clinging to the older man as his bulge once more pressed against her tight stomach. Releasing his grip on her the older tow-trucker driver took a step back, a wet smear visible on his pants now as he eyed her tight little body in all it's naked glory over one last time. Stacey merely stood there with her hands at her side, her breasts heaving up and down wildly now as her breath was short with excitement, her nipples aching to be touched again. The young woman could feel a climax building up inside of her as her hand itched to reach down and pleasure herself through it, barely able to control the insatiable urge. The moment lingered for a few moments more in silence as the two eyed each other over.

"Best pick-up ever," John finally mumbled under his breath before ambling back into his truck, his fairly large bulge that had moments ago been sliding across Stacey's exposed crotch still very evident in his pants as he stole one last long glance at the completely nude girl on the sidewalk.

Waving goodbye seductively Stacey looked around and suddenly remembered where she was, quickly scooping up her garments and scampering inside the safety of her house as the erotic rush started to diminish now that the anxiety of being caught naked outside her house took over.

Opening the door and stepping inside she found Ted lounging on the couch watching t.v., her excitement quickly returning now that she was safely inside, the desire for sex becoming her only want as her pussy throbbed with desire. Looking up from the screen Ted's face froze in utter shock as he took in his completely naked girlfriend standing just inside the doorway, her clothing casually clutched in one hand. Feeling another round of juices flowing down her leg from the thrill of what she had just done Stacey knew right then the night was going to end in passionate fury for her. Dropping her coat and nightie on the floor in a pool she simply shrugged at her boyfriend, causing her exposed breasts to jiggle with the effort. Ted still had yet to say a word this whole time as he continued to look at her in shock.

"What, you said 'dress sexily' - is this not sexy enough for you?"

The only response she got was more of the same open-faced stare as her boyfriend couldn't even sputter out a response. Giving just the tiniest of smiles Stacey swaggered away down the hallway in all her glory, swaying her bare butt cheeks back and forth as she went.Turning back and pausing just prior to turning the corner a wicked grin spread on her face as she pressed her exposed breasts together with her underarms in a seemingly innocent motion.

"Well, you coming or not?"

As the naked revved-up woman made her way back to the bedroom the sounds of heavy footsteps were heard excitedly following just behind her.

12