A Drop in Ratings Pt. 01: Barbara

Story Info
A TV news anchor is desperate to keep her job.
1.9k words
4.33
32.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alyson?! The only thing that little bitch knows about the news industry is what she's swallowed when sucking your dick!"

"Easy Barbara! Remember when you were a street reporter handling stories about lost dogs and water main breaks? What was it that got you promoted to the co-anchor chair of the nightly Six O'clock News telecast?"

I glared at him across the desk.

"Exactly! You, in this very office behind this very desk, naked on your knees sucking my dick and swallowing what came out. That's what got you that chair Barbara, not your brilliant investigative reporting skills."

I sat in the station managers' office, overlooking West Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean, discussing my contract renewal and the fall in ratings for the show over the last two quarters. This was an alarming issue in our industry and needed to be addressed immediately. Quickly. Advertising dollars were at stake here. Mr. Moore was proposing a change in the female "eye candy" co-anchor chair with a younger model. Needless to say, I was not happy about giving up my gig to this bimbo.

I had been in the "eye candy chair" - the spot the viewer sees on the left side of their TV screen - for the last five years. Granted in order to keep that chair there were many "meetings" and "discussions" between Mr. Moore and myself, both in his office and at "off-site" locations - mainly the Sheraton across the street. I was determined to keep my chair. Heading back out on the street as a "special assignment" reporter would end any chances I had at a network job. I was not about to let some 22-year-old push me out.

"There must be other options to bring the numbers up." I asked in an attempt to move the conversation away from Alyson and back to me.

"As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of adding a segment to the broadcast - at about the 17-minute mark, right after the sports and weather tease, that will get you out of the chair and from behind the desk and get you fully in front of the camera. I see you walking across the set to deliver a set piece about a current topic."

"Why can't I just do that from the desk with a new background panel? I AM the anchor you know."

"Co-anchor Barbara. Co-anchor. And you're there to keep the male demographic tuned in."

"Ok. Co-anchor. So why do I have to present the piece standing in space?" My tone left little doubt I was not enthusiastic about this idea.

"Because Barbara, when we get you out on the set we will raise your dress hem line about two inches, tighten up your dress, and put you in four-inch heels. We added the low-cut tops last quarter, which didn't impact the numbers too significantly, but we will keep that and show more let this time." He said this as if he was proudly reporting he had just found a cure for cancer.

I sat there in silence. This was a fairly common tactic in the TV news industry. Parade a porn star quality babe our in a short, tight dress with high heels to attract the male viewers. But this was usually reserved for the traffic and weather girls who where just out of college. The ones who would suck and fuck and dick they had to in order to get their big break. Rarely did an anchor fill this role.

"What do you think of the idea, Barbara?"

"What is there to think about? We need to get the numbers up. And if getting some dicks up does that and keeps me in my spot I'm not sure I really have a choice now do I?"

"Good! Good. I'll have the team come up with some ideas for the segment and we'll start promo-ing it next week. We'll put your full screen in front of the camera for a while to tease it out there."

I sat there and let him roll out his idea. I watched as he ran his eyes up and down my body, focusing on my legs, as he rambled. I knew we had reached THAT point in the "negotiations" having been through enough of them.

Mr. Moore stood up and walked around his desk. This was where he usually got up to make sure the office door was locked and to tell his secretary he was in 'delicate discussions' and to not disturb him. As he passed my chair he casually reached down and copped a feel. I sat there and waited for the charade to play out before standing up.

"So, what will it be today Boss?" I asked. Time to get this started and over with. I had a coffee date with my mom later this afternoon.

I reached behind my neck and began unzipping my dress. No point in waiting for him to tell me to undress. I could defuse some of his power by doing it first. I worked the zipper down until I could wiggle out of the form fitting dress. This meeting had been on the calendar for weeks so I had dressed accordingly. Sure Mrs.-Little-Old-Lady in Panorama City was going to complain about me showing too much cleavage on tonight's broadcast. But hey I had a job to keep.

Mr. Moore settled himself on the big leather sofa opposite his desk and watched as I finished taking off my dress. I'm in pretty decent share at 36 years old due to running 5 miles daily and a three day work out routine. My blonde hair is cut into a trendy style to stay relevant and my 35c-25-37 frame can still turn a few heads. I laid the dress across the back of the chair I had been sitting in and stepped closer to the sofa to finish the show.

I slowly lowered each bra strap before reaching between my boobs to unhook the front closure. I threw the bra onto the sofa beside him and started to slide my panties down. I did a slow shimmy out of them to reveal my shaved pussy. My husband likes it shaved so I keep it bald for him, but I would prefer a Brazilian strip. The panties flew from my hand and landed beside my discarded bra.

"Heels on or off today, Boss?"

"Off. I don't want to have to expense out another hole in my sofa."

I looked at him quizzically.

"Oh a few weeks ago, I was negotiating Kimberly's contract and one of her heels poked a hole in the leather here. Facilities was not happy about it."

Kimberly! That slut of an anchor! She did the noon time updates and some feel good stories but was well past her prime at 48 but was still fairly good looking and had a decent surgically enhanced body. She was probably bouncing on his dick like a pogo stick in order to keep her gig. What a fucking whore. I slipped my shoes off and stood there naked.

Mr. Moore stood up and walked over to his desk and retrieved a condom from a drawer. He handed it to me while he started to get undressed. He sat back down on the sofa with his cock at full attention waiting from my attention. I pressed the rubber to my lips and knelt down between his legs to roll it onto his shaft. He had a nice thick cock about 7 inches long and a fat mushroom head. I pressed my lips and the condom to the head and started to roll it down his pole. I finished the last few inches with my hands. While stroking him and getting him worked up.

"I like this dick. I can't wait to get it in me!" I said. Even though just saying it repulsed me.

Acting like a wanton whore always gets my pussy wet and today was no different. I stood up and straddled his hips while taking hold of his hard penis. As I lowered myself into his lap I eased him into me. I wiggled my hips to settle down completely on his pole until he let out a little moan and grabbed my ass cheeks. I leaned in and placed my head on his shoulder so I could whisper into his ear. I wanted to push him over the edge quickly and get this over with. I hated to keep mom waiting.

"Feel good Boss? You like fucking the top anchor, don't you?" I whispered as seductively as I could manage.

"Mm, yes."

"So, your idea is to have me parade around half naked on TV isn't it? Walk around like a little whore strutting her stuff."

I slowly began to grind my pussy on his cock. Even though I hated having to fuck and suck for my job I did enjoy fucking and sucking in general.

"Well raise our numbers by having our male viewers get hard-ons when Barbara Jenkins slut anchor shows off her body to the world. That's the plan right boss? Flaunt my body to get your numbers up? Just like my body got your dick up."

I started to move up and down on his shaft. Ignoring the fact that I was doing the same thing Kimberly probably did a few weeks ago.

"Feel good, Mr. Moore? Are you enjoying fucking me?"

"Damn, Barbara, you're a hot little whore!"

I increased the speed as I bounced up and down on him.

"All the guys, and maybe some of the chicks, viewing us are all going to want to fuck me. Aren't they?"

"You know they will, you slut!" He grabbed my hips tight and began pounding into me. Pushing his hard cock deeper into my pussy.

"They'll all want to be you! Fucking Barbara Jenkins. Slamming their fat cocks into my tight eager little whore pussy!"

"Yes. Yes." He managed between breaths

"But you're doing me Mr. Moore!! You have me naked on your lap!! You are balls deep into me!! You are the one getting his dick ridden by a slut in heat!!"

I knew my words were having an effect. I knew he was getting close to blowing his load.

"Yeee...sss!" He managed to get out as he slammed me down harder onto his pole.

"Come on Boss!! Fuck this slut! Be the luck guy who drives his cock into her willing pussy! Fuck your slut!!"

I felt his body tighten up and his dick get even harder inside me. His eyes closed and he pushed my hips still further down on his cock. I could feel him deep in me. His breathing was ragged and sweat covered both of our bodies.

He let out a guttural moan.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming you fucking slut!! I'm cumming in your hot little whore cunt!!"

I smiled at yet another successful contract negotiation!!

We dressed in silence. He went into his desk drawer and took out an envelope.

"Here's a $5000 bonus to upgrade your wardrobe, Barbara. Remember, shorter, tighter dresses, low cut, and at least 4-inch heels."

"Thanks Mr. Moore. Pleasure doing business with you. Let's hope this idea brings up the numbers." With that I turned to leave the office.

"I hope so Barbara. And just so you know I start contract negotiations with Alyson in a few weeks. Have a great day!"

I left the office and smiled at his secretary as I passed.

"Sounds like you're be around for another year, Ms. Jenkins".