A Drop of Inque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

The train crossed several steel bridges and stopped briefly at Newark Penn Station to load more long-haul passengers. Then the train continued on its way as Larry finally dozed off to sleep. Being encased in Inque's body was strangely comforting.

Larry woke during the night. The train was quiet except for the whine of the steel wheels rolling on steel rails.

He tried to move, but Inque was soundly asleep and as stiff as if he were wearing a solid steel bodysuit.

"Inque," he whispered.

"Inque!" he said more forcefully, evoking a snort from the passenger in the seat behind him.

"What?" she whispered in his ear.

"Sorry, but I have to pee again."

Larry felt a pressure around his cock squeezing its shaft, but its head feeling it open into an air pocket.

"What are you doing, Inque?" he asked with a giggle.

"I formed a bladder for you to pee," she answered.

"But! Won't the water hurt you?"

"A little bit of water won't hurt me, like a little bit of ammonia won't hurt you, but you'd die if you were immersed in it."

"I see," he answered.

"And pee is more ammonia than water, so your pee won't hurt me. I'll just piss it out the next time we're at a toilet."

Larry thought it sure sounded kinky, but he peed into Inque's bladder. Then relieved, he fell back to sleep.

The following morning, he woke and felt her bladder still there, she hadn't moved to pee so it would have had to still be there. Her body still had a tight grip on the shaft of his cock, so he peed again.

Later that morning, the train pulled into the Chicago station. Larry started to stand as the rest of the passengers stood to grab their luggage from the overhead rack, but Inque said, "I'm in control, Larry."

Larry sighed and went limp as Inque stood and followed the crowd out of the train and into the station. They walked into the waiting room for the next leg of their journey. Larry had been hard ever since Inque stood to walk off the train, and the motion finally overcame him as he came into that bladder she made for him to pee in. He hoped that the people nearby didn't notice him twitching and grimacing as he came.

"Larry!" Inque shouted into his ear. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Larry caught his breath and answered, "I couldn't help it Inque. I can't get you pregnant or anything, can I?"

Inque flowed completely over his face, smothering him, "From now on, you don't cum unless and until I tell you to! Is that clear?"

Larry was struggling to breathe against her tight rubbery flesh against his nose and mouth, but he nodded yes as best as he could. Inque flowed from around his face again as Larry caught his breath. Larry wasn't sure that he could prevent it, what with her tight grip on his cock combined with the motion whenever she walked, but he planned to do whatever he could to avoid coming into Inque's bladder again.

They went to a snack bar to eat again, then caught the next train to Los Angeles that afternoon.

The overnight train ride from Chicago to L.A. was as uneventful as from New York to Chicago. They arrived at Los Angeles Union Station in the evening and checked into a hotel near the station using Larry's credit card.

That night, they each slept in the separate beds of the room. However, Larry didn't sleep well despite a well-needed long hot shower before bed. Here he was all the way across the country, completely naked and without a drop of clothes in his possession, and his credit card nearly maxed out by now.

Larry finally drifted off to sleep. Fortunately Inque slept late, so Larry woke at around noon and made himself a cup of coffee.

Inque woke just as he was finishing his coffee and asked, "Ready to get going again, Larry?"

"Yeah, sure," he answered.

She melted and flowed up around him once more. He went limp and let her do the walking again. They walked out onto the street and studied a map at a bus stop. Inque boarded a bus that came along a little later.

"Uhm, Inque?" Larry whispered seemingly to himself amid the crowded bus. "I don't think this bus goes to the airport."

"We can't go to the airport yet, idiot," she whispered back into his ear.

Larry wished that she would stop calling him an idiot, but he didn't have much choice.

She got off some time later at a mall. Larry wondered what she was going to buy, but didn't ask. As she entered the mall, Larry panicked as she covered his face once again. Fortunately, she provided two holes in her nose passing to his nose so that he could breathe.

He finally asked, "What are you doing, Inque."

"Chill, dude," is all she said.

He felt his limp arms and legs walk for a time while he remained in total darkness. Finally, she melted off him leaving him standing naked -- in a public restroom stall.

"What the hell?" he nearly spoke aloud and she formed from the puddle in front of him.

"We're in the ladies' room at Macy's," she leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. "If you know what's good for you, you'll take a seat there on the toilet and be quiet while you wait for me. You can guess what'll happen if you try to get someone's attention, don't you?"

"Yeah," he muttered.

"I'll be back soon, close the stall door after me, and don't talk to anyone."

She left the stall, and then he closed and latched the door behind her. Then he took a seat on the toilet and waited. At least she left him in the end stall.

He heard women come and go. It was really freaky seeing women's feet and dropped pants under the partition whenever a woman came into the adjacent stall. He hoped that no one noticed his naked hairy feet on the floor. At least it gave him a chance to take a dump, which he had sort of needed to do for a while.

Larry was practically sweating bullets when Inque finally returned. She knocked on the stall door, and Larry unlatched it for her. She came into the stall and immediately melted around him and covered his face again while allowing him to breathe. This time, he remained in limp darkness for what seemed like hours.

Finally, Inque uncovered his face, but remained on him. They ware in yet another hotel room. Several stacks of wrapped money lay scattered on the bed.

"Inque!" Larry spoke aloud for the first time in days. "What did you do? Where did you get that money?"

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies," is all she said.

With Larry still wrapped inside her, Inque reached down onto the bed and lifted an envelope that he hadn't noticed and showed it to him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Look," she said as she showed him an airline ticket to Anchorage. "I got this at a travel agent at the mall after I got us that cash."

Larry moved the ticket closer to read it, and she relented control of his arm. He saw that the flight leaves tomorrow afternoon.

"So what do we do now?" he asked.

"You probably need to eat, right?"

"Yeah, I haven't eaten in a while. I'm starving!"

They went downstairs to the restaurant and Larry had dinner. Inque didn't have to eat as much as Larry did, in fact she could go quite a long time between meals.

They returned to their room after dinner. Ever since the women's room at Macy's, Larry was working up to the guts to talk to Inque. "Uhm, Inque, I'm kind of having doubts about our arrangement."

"What? You can't back out now! I still need you. Besides, where do you think you're going to go buck naked in L.A.?"

"I can call the concierge and get a bathrobe or something."

"Yeah, right! Walk around L.A. looking for a job and a room in a bathrobe, huh? Look, just stay with me until we get to Anchorage, okay?"

"Okay," he relented.

It was getting late, so Inque took control and got into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin.

"Inque, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"I'm still inside you."

"Oh, you are, aren't you?" Her grip on his cock tightened even more, then started stroking it up and down. At the same time, she started squeezing and kneading his balls. And at the same time, she started rubbing and thumping his back. Lastly, she closed over his face again, letting him breathe through his nose, and forced what felt like a hard nipple into his mouth. He obliged and sucked on the nipple. Then she whispered in his ear, "You may come if you can."

The combined sensations were almost sensory overload, and he quickly exploded into her bladder with more force than he had ever experienced before. His body bucked, throbbed, and rocked while sealed inside Inque's ichor body. The release put him to sleep shortly afterward.

When he woke, he sensed that it was morning, but he couldn't tell being that he was still sealed inside Inque's body. Hesitant to wake her, he lay there, frozen in position, as Inque still slept around him.

Eventually, he felt motion. He felt his arms and legs move as it to get out of bed. Inque didn't speak to him, so he remained limp as Inque moved about. Several hours later, Inque flowed from around his face revealing to him that they were in Los Angeles International Airport. Still, Inque remained in control as they walked to their gate and waited for their flight to board. They passed through the metal detector without pause and boarded the plane. Lacking luggage made the process much easier than usual.

The flight was uneventful, and they were on final approach to Anchorage International Airport. Larry suddenly had to take a crap.

"Inque, can we get up to use the bathroom before we land?" he asked.

"What? Not now! You know what'll happen if someone so much as stands up from their seat on final approach. No way!"

Larry knew that Inque was right -- security on board planes was still super-strict. Anyone venturing out of their seat during liftoff or landing was guaranteed a wrestling match with a pair of sky marshals, a huge fine for their trouble, and jail time for impersonating a terrorist.

"But I have to take a dump! I don't think I can hold it until we land."

"Oh damn," she said. Larry then felt something pressing against his butt. He felt, like, a tube spread his butt cheeks around his anus.

"I created a cavity for you to crap into."

Larry was shocked that she would do that for him, but he was so relieved that he didn't have to hold it in pain for the next hour. He emptied his bowels into the cavity she created for him. He peed into her bladder around his cock for good measure, too.

The plane finally landed in Anchorage and they departed. Having no luggage to collect, they quickly disappeared into the crowd and left the airport. Inque covered his face again, leaving him only gaps to breathe through his nose.

Once again, Inque flowed off him, leaving him standing in a stall in the ladies' room at some department store. He took a seat and waited for her patiently. He returned quickly and covered him up again.

After walking around blind for a while after leaving the ladies' room, he asked her, "Inque, do you have to cover my eyes whenever we go anywhere? It gets really boring walking around limp and blind inside you all the time."

"I was just about to open your face." Inque flowed from in front of his face. He saw they were walking through a shopping center parking lot toward a bank.

"Inque! You're not going to make me rob this bank, are you?"

"Don't be a fool! You're going to open a checking account in your name that I can use, and then we'll look for an apartment."

"No way!"

"Okay, be that way." Inque flowed around his face sealing off his nose. Then, as he gasped for breath, she lined the inside surface of her body with hundreds of thorns pressing into his skin. Unable to breathe, he couldn't scream at the sudden agonizing pain. A moment later, she removed the thorns and exposed his face again.

"I trust that I have your full cooperation now," she scolded.

"Yeah, Inque," he whimpered.

They walked into the bank and opened a checking account using his Social Security number.

Next, they bought a paper and looked through the apartment listings. Inque circled a few modest apartments to ask about and they were on their way.

"Inque, I'm hungry."

Inque stopped at a diner and let Larry eat lunch. Then they went apartment hunting.

By evening, Inque had rented an apartment in Larry's name. Then they returned to the hotel for the night.

One again, Inque went to bed with Larry inside her. She milked his dick, kneaded his balls, rubbed his back, and stuck a nipple in his mouth, then went to sleep.

The next morning, Inque kept Larry in a constant state of ecstasy as she used the room phone to call Larry's bank in New York and change his address and arrange for payment of his credit card. Then she checked out of the hotel and took a bus to the mall.

"Inque, now that you're all set up in Anchorage, maybe you can get me some clothes?"

"That won't be necessary, Larry."

"How so?" he asked.

Once again, as she was walking around the mall, he felt her milk his cock, twirl his balls, knead his back, and push a nipple into his mouth. He, of course, was powerless to the effect. He remained limp despite his struggles, and he eventually came to her persistent cock milking despite his mental efforts to resist. She even inserted a shaft of sorts, like a dildo, up into his ass and sucked the inside of his bowels. He quaked and quivered involuntarily while inside her, even as she walked mindfully about her business. Still, she didn't cease keeping him aroused -- she continuously milked and sucked his cock, squeezed and kneaded his balls, sucked his bowels out continuously, and stroked his back for the rest of the day, through the night, through the next day, and the next, and the next, and so on.

He eventually accepted being her prisoner. The only times he saw the light of day was when she exposed his face at the table in their apartment when she fed him, or when she would leave him in a ladies' room stall at some store whenever she ran low on cash, but otherwise kept him inside her all the time. He thought about calling for help those times, but knew that would prove very embarrassing. The mall cops would call the local police, probably resulting in even worse accommodations than inside Inque's body receiving constant sexual attention.

He resigned himself with the thought,I guess I'll just have to wait for Anchorage to get its own superhero.

- END -

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12