A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 11: Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curse of having very pale skin was that blushes were both frequent and highly visible. "Err..." Caleldir struggled to respond. "No. I find no appeal in tying up my partners." The idea of someone tying him up appealed to him way more than it should, but he really, really did not want to admit that. "We should see if there is a good bathhouse around here tomorrow. It would be nice to wash in something other than a stream." He said, trying to change the subject.

"Mmm..." She practically moaned when he mentioned a bathhouse. "We should definitely find a bathhouse." Ashyr agreed. She rolled over on her back and stretched languidly. The drow knew very well the joys of watching a naked woman when she stretched.

"Very interesting things happen in bathhouses." Her eyes were focused on the ceiling, though she was also keeping tabs on what was happening in Caleldir's pants.

"That is not what I meant when I suggested a bathhouse. I was just thinking about the usual mundanity of washing, nothing more." He watched her stretching with interest. For such a short woman, she was long in all the right places, and curved in the others. He indulged in his frequent behavior of swallowing and looking away. He was definitely getting excited. Already his breeches were becoming rather uncomfortable.

Ashyr grinned. All practicality. She would see about that. She took another drink of her bottle, which she had set on the bedside table. "Do you drink?" She asked as she offered him the bottle. Somehow, she seriously doubted he did. It was a theory of hers that all fun things were prohibited in that strange religion of his.

He shook his head when she asked if he drank. "Not usually. The monks were proud of their mead and honeyed wine, but as the librarian I never saw the point. Alcohol clouds judgement and stifles reflexes. I only drank a little bit of the better stuff for the flavor. Never to excess, unlike the sillier villagers back on Church holidays. Some of those people would drink their own body weight. Brother Tokler was the worst, but he was a happy drunk rather than his normal brittle self so practically everyone tried to keep him drunk all the time." He looked rather wistful. "I have yet to find anything anywhere near as good as what they brewed since... they stopped, so I generally have small samples of whatever is locally produced, and once I decide that it is not the equal of what I was used to, I go without. Port Afron's wine was the closest in quality to what the monk's produced, so I will drink there but nowhere else. Yet."

"Shame." She said with a sigh. "Have you tried drinking 'to excess?' It's one of those things you never see the point of until you actually do it." She explained, then finished off the rest of her bottle. Her original plans included stealing more booze at that point, since even that much wasn't quite enough to make her pass out. Now she felt content swimming in that happy fog lying in bed next to a Caleldir that wouldn't stop blushing. She would do something about that if her head didn't feel so heavy. It was a shame that he probably wouldn't take the initiative.

"Ummm... Strictly speaking, yes. Once. The first time the monks gave me free reign on the beer I drank a rather shameful amount. It was great, until it ended. The hangover was terrible, and my drunken self had broken some rather valuable things due to him being very stupid. I decided then and there that I would not drink so much again." He thought. "Although, I suppose that I could afford to get tipsy if I was not worried about being on hand to protect people. A drunk guard is a useless one, after all."

"There's the feast tomorrow. Let the town guards do their jobs. If you get too wasted, I'm sure there's some alchemist's kindness around here somewhere. Who needs consequences?" She told him. Her mind couldn't really focus on the topic of booze now that the idea of sex came into her mind again, so she dropped the subject. With more effort that it really should have taken, she rolled back over to face him and draped one leg and an arm across his body. Then she pressed her lips against his jaw affectionately. "Have I ever told you how adorable you are when you blush?" She asked.

He shrunk back into the bed, not quite trying to get away but almost considering it when she wrapped herself around him. By the Nameless One, she felt good! Her nude breasts pressed against the side of his bare chest especially gave him such thoughts... The combination of feeling her kiss on his jaw and her question only intensified the crimson in his face, until his skin metaphorically matched her eyes. "Err... No. I do not remember you doing so." He admitted. He really should push her away. Once was a weakness, twice was a habit. Still, he could not bring himself to pull away just yet.

Something about the way he moved told her that he didn't quite appreciate her attentions. Or at least he didn't appreciate where it would probably go had she been more sober. "Don't worry..." She said in a voice that told of her gradual descent into sleep. "-m too sleepy to try to make you take care of that." To gesture what she meant, she gently rubbed her leg against his crotch. A sleepy grin crossed her face. Ashyr planted a couple more delicate kisses against his jaw. By the last kiss, her whole body relaxed and she dipped into dreamless sleep.