A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 14: Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ashyr said this, Carlotta slid against the wall to the floor in a pleased little puddle of brightly colored skirts. Without the other woman to prop her up, her legs were fairly non-functional for the moment. The redhead looked to the two of them with an absent sort of smile brought on by afterglow. "I wish you would stay." She told Caleldir. "I don't mind."

Anyone watching Caleldir's facial expressions was in for something of a treat. The struggle to decide whether to flee from evil, sit and watch a really good show, or jump into the wildest night of his life erupted over him very visibly. He stammered out a series of nothings, before catching his breath and stepping back. "I... I suppose that this is my room." He told himself. "I have no reason to leave it."

He took his hand off the door and retreated into the room. He could not bring himself to push past Ashyr, but he was not about to jump between whatever the two of them were doing either. Instead, he went to the bed and very swiftly changed into his night-robe. He then sat at the desk, smoothly returned to its original location, and began writing something down. "Pay no attention to me." he muttered. "I am just here because of work. Not because of other reasons." As distracted as his mind was, though, his fae form began leaking out a little, although not fully.

It was a small victory at least. Ashyr turned slightly away from Cal to partially hide her triumphant grin. She really thought that he was going to insist upon leaving for a disappointing moment. She hoped his decision would prove to be the first step upon a slippery slope. She would simply have to be sure to be irresistible. Such a task couldn't be hard for someone like herself. The drow stepped back over to Carlotta and helped the other woman up. The redhead seemed almost as pleased as Ashyr was that Caleldir would be staying. It was established before that Lotta enjoyed being a voyeur, but it became pretty clear she enjoyed being on the other end of things as well.

Both women migrated to the bed. Carlotta didn't bother to take off her dress yet. Ashyr, unused to the garment and annoyed by its presence, quickly unlaced the fabric and wiggled out of it while the redhead got comfortable on the bed. The now naked drow began by crawling over the other woman and kissing her again. Lotta's hands went up to explore Ashyr's body and made small, pleased noises the entire time. Soon Ashyr grew tired of kissing for the moment and, with one of her signature wicked grins, she moved herself downward and hiked Carlotta's colorful skirts back up. The drow pressed her dark face into the human's lower red curls and set her tongue to exploring the pink flesh. It made the human moan low in her throat. One of Lotta's pale hands rose to thread her fingers through the other woman's hair. Ashyr very deliberately positioned herself so that her ass was in the air and pointed toward the only person in the room not participating. If he looked over he would get a full view of her pretty lavender womanhood just waiting for him to sample.

Meanwhile, it was becoming increasingly hard for Caledir to pretend to focus on his writing. He was attempting to make a list of items needed to boost Bard's ability to function in the Underdark, but the events on the bed next to him were way too interesting to ignore. He kept slipping small looks towards Ashyr and Carlotta, looks which gained somewhat in frequency when Ashyr stripped out of her clothing. Even though it was a nice dress, Ashyr without clothing was just so... Snapping his eyes shut and turning back towards his list, Caleldir took several long, intentionally modulated breaths.

For a few moments, he successfully focused on simply writing, or so he thought. When he looked back down at the paper, he could not make heads nor tails of it. Either his omniglot capabilities had failed him, or he had just written gibberish. Probably the latter. What with whatever noises were coming from next to him... Caleldir stole another look over at the bed, seeing Ashyr doing something to Carlotta's womanhood (licking? Oh! So that is what women did to each other. He had wondered about that...) that the redhead clearly found very appealing. Not to mention that Ashyr was somewhat, err, 'exposed.' Perhaps he should take cue from Ashyr's own actions and bury his tongue in her inviting... He turned away, clutching his head. What was he doing here? He really should not be here. Perhaps it would be for the best if he ran right now. So why wasn't he?

"Gods Ashyr." Uttered Lotta in a voice somewhere between a sigh and a groan. "You're - ah - good at this." Her hips began rubbing against the drow of their own accord.

"I should be. Got about a century and a half of practice." Ashyr responded in an amused tone. She began tracing the insides of Carlotta's freckled thighs in light, teasing motions. It made the redhead giggle and flinch away slightly. "Someone's ticklish."

"Not... fair - oh fuck -"

The drow's fingers had reached her core, one of which delved inside and began sliding in and out with increasing speed. Her tongue centered it's focus to where Ashyr knew would drive the other woman mad. It worked as intended, causing the Lotta to cry out and stretch out her body in a most pleasing fashion. A wide smirk spread across the drow's face. She moved up slightly to begin untying the other woman's corset, which was laced up her front. The poor woman looked as if she was having issues with catching her breath.

The thumping conflict between the various parts of Caleldir's psyche was revving up to a climax, or something like that. It was a good thing that neither of the women were currently looking at him, because he had begun cycling in and out of his brilliant half-nymph form, giving off occasional flashes of his stunning looks that were swiftly repressed by his more usual mien, only to resurface again a few seconds later. His hands went to the sash on his robe, only to return back to the papers uselessly on the desk. He was losing his mind.

"Thanks." Lotta sighed with relief when the tight garment was loosened and she was able to breathe properly. She then lifted her body up enough for Ashyr to pull the rest of her dress up and over her head. After that, the smaller woman was just as naked as the drow in all her curved, freckled loveliness. She didn't seem at all self-conscious in the presence of Cal.

Ashyr almost immediately went for the other woman's breasts as soon as they were freed. The drow and human were of a comparable size, but Lotta's smaller frame made them seem much bigger. One hand kneaded and played with the sensitive flesh while her mouth and tongue flicked across the other nipple. Her her ass was still in the air to give Caleldir the chance to give in to his lust. She hadn't really looked back at him all that much, but she couldn't imagine him being anything other than distracted at the moment.

Seeing Carlotta finally nude as well almost made him lunge right out of his robe, but, shaking visibly, he sat back down with a thud. This amount of lust was not normal. It was almost as if the Dark Elf's own insatiable libido was affecting him. His eyes, starting to slightly glow, hungrily ran up and down Carlotta's body, and then Ashyr's, trying to take the two of them in. Then, they snapped shut. He was breathing nearly as heavily as Carlotta herself. For a small eternity, he sat there, head in his arms, desperately trying to get himself under control. It was clear that his decision to 'sit here and do nothing' was not going to work. At all. He had to do something: either run away or jump in.

Finally, he came to a decision. Probably. He did not actually know which decision. He stood up, pushing his chair away. He looked towards the two nude women on the bed, towards the door, and back to the women. He swallowed heavily. His fae personality was threatening to take over any moment. His next move, towards the door or the bed, would determine his path for far more than just this evening.

Ashyr would have loved for Caleldir to join in on the fray, but she wasn't going to halt the natural progression of things to wait on his indecisiveness. She couldn't stick her ass out there forever. It was her turn for pleasure, and Carlotta was the only one actively participating on the bed. The drow sat up and moved forward slightly against the redhead's body.

Lotta, understanding what she wanted, squirmed her way down. The smaller woman could see just a flash the enormous conflict that Caleldir was going through before she had a face full of drow pussy. Lotta almost pulled herself out again to take another look at... well, whatever it was the half-elf had done to his face. It was the most terrifyingly beautiful thing she'd ever seen. But the sexually aggressive drow already had a fistful of her mess of curly hair. Not that she was really going to complain. Ashyr had sure as hell taken care of her until then.

The drow sighed with relief when she felt the other woman's tongue against her sex. It hadn't occurred to Cal yet to do the same to her, which was a major oversight on her part. Really, she couldn't expect him to come up with things like that. He hadn't even had a week's worth of experience. Ashyr's hand found its way to her own breast and gave it the same treatment as it had the other woman's. She sensed Caleldir's presence between the two of them and the door. He was hesitating, clearly. He was trying to decide what to do. The drow had her back turned, so she couldn't see his expression or his flickers between his true self and his normal self.

His inner battle having finally reached a crescendo, Caleldir sighed. For a moment, he looked almost serene. Then, he bolted. Being in here with these two was killing him. For a moment, he paused at the door. Swallowing back his... something, he spoke to the feminine tangle of bodies on the bed. "I apologize, but I just remembered that I have to help with washing the dishes." There: nailed it!

It was not an unexpected outcome, but Ashyr felt her heart sink a little. A sigh escaped her lips. Well, there would be another time for her to convince him to join her. Sex was sex, though, and she was still determined to enjoy herself. So she did. The whole time, however, Caleldir wasn't far from her thoughts.

--

Having thus successfully thought of an excuse that was a real excuse and not some trumped up rudity just to get himself out of an impossible to resist situation, Caleldir did not look back as he ran full throttle to the kitchen, only halting when he saw Dravyon's reassuringly non-arousing countenance, calmly standing over the sink, being as boring as usual. "Good evening Cal." Dravyon said. "Odd to have you outside your room in just your robe. I see you decided against the threesome."

Caleldir spluttered. "How did you know?"

"I know enough." Dravyon said with serenity. "Here, fetch me another bucket of water. This one is getting dirty."

Sighing, Caleldir busied himself with clean-up until late in the night, hoping to make himself too exhausted to dream what he was sure he would.

It did not work.