A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 15: Interruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm." She said, but paused to poke at the fire awkwardly with a stick. "If you - if you think it'll help." Carlotta wasn't exactly opposed to getting that personal with him. But, well, she wasn't Ashyr. She didn't have her confidence or insane ease with... this sort of thing. Alcohol helped. Drunk Carlotta and sober Carlotta were often very different people. But of course there was no booze to be had here. She hesitated, then shuffled around the fire to sit next to Caleldir. Then she removed her padded cloth armor and her dress under that. She still had stockings, bloomers, and a corset on underneath that kept her decent. In fact, she was pretty much as covered as she was before - aside from her now bare arms and more exposed cleavage. Normally she wouldn't sleep in the corset, but she didn't have anything on underneath that. Cal had seen her in quite a lot less... that thought made the human blush even harder, though she didn't know it was possible. Her companion seemed similarly embarrassed, and did not look directly at her.

For his part, underneath his hasty collection of takings from the undead (guaranteed free from weird crypt diseases! Probably. At least he had been able to get the moldy smell out with some cleaning magic. He preferred a slight scent of lavender, himself) Caleldir wore breeches. Now shirtless, with his athletically toned torso fully exposed, he used his upper garment as a pillow and added his large but threadbare cloak to the pile of clothes on top of them. He decided that he would rather face away from Carlotta rather than towards, since him facing towards her might result in some awkward circumstances. So he lay with his back up against her.

"Are you sure you want to keep wearing that corset?" He asked. "It looks uncomfortable. I promise not to look if you wish to remove it." Closing his eyes, he began to regulate his breathing. He would try to get some sleep, no matter how strange these circumstances were.

He was right. Her corset was very uncomfortable. Caleldir was facing away, though, and it wasn't like he hadn't seen her before... The human twisted her arm behind her back and untied the lacings, loosened everything, then popped the corset off entirely. She breathed a happy, unrestricted breath. Uninhibited lungs certainly made everything worth it.

She was going to try to limit the contact she had with his skin, she really was. But it only took moments before she was slightly too cold. Carlotta bit her lip in contemplation before drawing nearer to him. She didn't stop until her breasts pressed against his back. He would feel the hardness of her nipples brought on by the cold until they were warm enough to soften again. It was awkward being big spoon when simultaneously being a good deal smaller than the little spoon counterpart. Oh well. At least she was warm.

"G'night." Lotta told him softly, then began to try to fall asleep.

Although he had suggested it, Caleldir did not think that Carlotta would agree so readily, or that instead of following his example and facing away she would press her breasts to his back. Caleldir found his own body temperature rising a bit more than was really necessary or dignified, considering the situation. Still, he kept his breathing regular, and tried to ignore his arousal. She was not Ashyr, he reminded himself. His old rules against fornication still applied. "Sleep well." He responded to her.

It was a while before he finally drifted off to sleep. His night was mostly dreamless, except for a disturbing scene where he was running through an endless old building pursued by a spectral woman with a deranged laugh.