A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 17: Intense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can be loud if you want me to." She said softly as she looked up at him with eyes that shone with mischief. "I can only think of a few better ways to be woken up." Her gaze flickered over the the mess of wild curls at the corner of the tent. Though she joked, there was also something in her expression that suggested that she was at least a little tempted to not restrain herself.

The drow's eyes fluttered shut with pleasure when Cal's inhibitions broke down and he leaned forward to press his lips against hers. She moved her lips against his with a sort of languid, unhurried cadence. As she did this, she crawled into his lap and, without further fanfare, guided him inside her. Her motions remained fluid, careful. Carlotta - if she wasn't already awake - would not be disturbed by the drow.

Eyes closed, Caleldir let out a long sigh. His hands slowly slid down her body, caressing each curve, until they were on her hips, to keep both of them steady once she began moving. It was strange, really, how the sensation of being inside Ashyr never grew old or dull. Funnily, they were in the same sitting position as they had been the last time that Carlotta had watched them have sex. If she was watching them... Caleldir did not consciously make the connection between the bathhouse and right here, but in the back of his mind, it lurked, tantalizing him...

When he could form the words again, he whispered again to Ashyr. "I think it is rather rude to wake someone up to a party that they are not invited to..." He said with that mischievous timbre that had of late so often made it into his voice.

"She could be, you know." Ashyr teased, though her words were completely accurate. She had a feeling that all she needed to do was say the word and Carlotta would join in a heartbeat. When Cal had had his eyes closed, she caught a glimpse of movement in Lotta's corner of the tent. Sure, it could have been just normal shifting in her sleep. Ashyr found herself hoping that that was not the case.

Ashyr had been doing a fine job gradually pushing back Caleldir's inhibitions. At the moment, if Carlotta were to jump in, Caleldr would not have been able to say no. That was not something he was going to admit however, not even to himself. "Well, she is too asleep to join in anyway." Caleldir replied. He still clung to the illusion that he was not fantasizing about a threesome. "So it will have to be the two of use. It would be rude to wake her, after all."

The drow began to ride him as fast as she dared while still keeping up the ruse of not waking the human beside them. She had to bite her lip hard to keep from moaning like she was used to doing. Carlotta shifted slightly again, but she did not turn around. Ashyr's imagination ran wild with what Lotta could have been doing completely unknown to Cal and Ashyr. She might have been seeing things, but it seemed that the human's breath began to quicken. It was enough to finally push her over the edge. She shuddered with powerful climax, and made a small, strangled noise in the process. Staying quiet was harder than she thought. Especially since Caleldir hadn't found release yet and was still moving his hips up into hers as much as he could.

She glanced over again at the redhead. Her covers had been disturbed slightly and her breath was most definitely quicker than it had been before. Ashyr now was confident that she hadn't been imagining things. But should she tell Caleldir? In the bath house, it had surprised him enough that he stopped immediately. Now, however, he must be getting pretty close. Would that lower his inhibitions? The drow hoped so, because she'd decided.

"I'm... not so sure about her being asleep." Ashyr panted.

Carlotta visibly froze. Ashyr fought the snicker that threatened to bubble from her throat. She succeeded, but only barely. Then the human made a very soft frustrated noise. The redhead turned over in the bed, fought away the covers that impeded her movement, then began furiously masturbating to the sight of Cal and Ashyr fucking. Her breasts were uncovered, but her hand was under her pants that kept the lower half of her body decent.

There was no way that Caleldir could miss Carlotta's awakened state now. He glanced over at her with an almost hunted look, and tried, rather too feebly to have any sort of effect, to lift Ashyr (who was now fucking him more enthusiastically than ever) off of him. Mostly though, he collapsed backwards as, looking at Carlotta masturbating, he shot off his load into Ashyr. Which was profoundly wrong, but was still making his head spin with arousal. His erection was not even going soft, and his expression was a comical mixture of arousal and embarrassment (which, distressingly, only seemed to amuse Ashyr). He opened his mouth to say something, but was unable to find the words.

Carlotta let out a victorious gasp when Cal saw what she was doing. Her body convulsed and stiffened as she brought herself to forceful orgasm. After, she lounged there, unmoving aside from the heaving of her breasts. Her eyes were still trained at the copulating pair - mostly on Ashyr. The way that dark woman's breasts had moved as she almost aggressively fucked the equally embarrassed and aroused Caleldir... The human found herself hypnotised.

Wanting to take advantage of Caleldir's continued erection, Ashyr leaned forward and whispered in just soft enough for only him to hear, "Don't make me tie you down." It was a playful warning. "Come on, love. Fuck me." If he did most of the work between himself and the drow, Ashyr would have an easier time giving Lotta some attention.

He tensed a little at Ashyr's words, but began thrusting up into her with fervor. "Maybe you should tie me down..." He suggested in an equally low whisper. He began to glow as his fae nature took over. "That way, I will not be able to escape when I get cold feet."

"Duly noted." Ashyr responded. Her head lolled forward when he began thrusting into her, but she could see the glow to him that predictably put her into a higher fervor. "Gods, I don't know if I love it or hate it when you do that." She said, easily loud enough for Carlotta to hear this time.

The redhead was now looking more at Caleldir than she was at Ashyr. There it was again, that impossible beauty that made the human go all melty. She was helplessly drawn into the pair of them, and envied Ashyr's position. Lotta wriggled over to them until she barely brushed against Cal's shoulder. The drow looked over to her, and Carlotta could see the urging in her red eyes. The human did what she assumed was asked of her, and lifted her hips to slide out of her pants. She was rewarded by Ashyr's dexterous fingers almost immediately falling upon her sex. Two fingers went into her core, and a thumb rubbed at the base of her folds, attacking her clit from multiple angles. Carlotta's freckled hand rose to caress and tweak her own nipples.

Having just came, Caleldir was not yet near his own release. One of his hands stayed on Ashyr's hip, but the other, without his conscious intelligence, snaked over to Carlotta, beginning to rub the inside of her thigh. Carlotta didn't mind in the slightest that Caleldir was touching her. It was quite possible that she didn't notice. Ashyr was very good at what she did.

Only a few moments of this were all either women needed to find their second climax. Carlotta came first with an adorable little squeak and groan. Ashyr met her release almost immediately after, and almost fell completely on top of Caleldir with the power of it. Her moan was louder, less restrained. Caleldir was still hard inside her, and she had to marvel at his stamina... though it made sense; he had just orgasmed.

During that lull, Caleldir realized where his hand was. He pulled it away a little faster than he probably should have. Looking at the woman laying next to him, thoughts of what her body would feel like sprang unbidden to his mind. Clothed, she was adorable in a way that made him want to protect her. Naked, she was beautiful in a way that made him want to have sex with her. He shook his head violently and looked away. He had to get out of here before he did something that everyone here regretted.

Ashyr noticed Caleldir's growing urge to get the hell out of the tent. She was used to his baulking by then. She knew what to look for. The drow's hand (the one that hadn't been inside Carlotta's pussy) snaked under Cal's neck and brought his face forward to capture his lips with hers. She had to think of something that would distract him long enough to let him get rid of that hard-on he still had. It would be a shame to waste it. "You don't even have to touch her." She whispered into his ear, too quiet for the human to catch. The human was too deep in her own world of pleasure to notice anyway. "If you fuck me from behind, I can separate you from her. Then you're really only having sex with me..." She could convince him to go further on another day. Perhaps when she had rope and something to tie him to.

His throat went dry. "I did not think of it that way..." he said slowly. "But you are right... It would not be wrong to do that..." He rather quickly talked himself into it. On the other hand, he did sort of (definitely) want to touch the human woman; she was right there, covered in that delectable layer of shining sweat, after all, just being irresistible. But he really could not justify that to himself. And so, taking Ashyr's advice, he adjusted his position so that he was on his knees and thrusting into her from the back.

The drow was practiced in this sort of thing. She easily moved with Caleldir to keep herself from separating from him. She was loath to part from him, just as he was unwilling to separate from her. She braced herself on her hands and knees, and arched her back against him. For a moment she simply savored the position she was in. She liked this position. The only problem she had with it was that she couldn't see his face and beautiful body. It would be difficult to kiss him from there. Their naked skin could not press together. But it hit such nice places deep inside her...

The space they had was a little bit cramped for this sort of thing, but thankfully both women were not large. Carlotta managed to position herself so that he head was not sticking out of the other side of the tent, and her womanhood was within Ashyr's reach. The drow's mouth fell upon Carlotta. She began to build the human up again with almost dancing motions of her tongue and mouth caressing, licking, sucking. Ashyr wasn't going for speed this time, for which the human was grateful. The women of the party, at least, wanted to savor this moment. How many similar moments would they enjoy?

Caleldir gripped Ashyr's waist and began pounding from the back, pulling back not quite far enough to pull out, then slamming until his nethers were pressing hard against her buttocks, then repeating the process with a light, meaty thud. He closed his eyes again, as he generally did when he really wanted to feel a situation. This position was a new one for him, which always carried its own excitement.

Ashyr had a hard time concentrating on Carlotta with Caleldir thrusting into her to thoroughly. She also had a hard time being anything near what would be considered quiet. Everyone within the camp would know exactly what the people inside her tent were doing. And, for that matter, who was being done. Carlotta managed to keep herself a great deal quieter, but there was still the occasional groan of pleasure when Ashyr hit a particularly good spot. It wasn't long before the drow gave up on bringing to the human to climax slowly. Ashyr felt like she was going to lose control soon, and there was no way that she could do anything for Lotta after that. The drow's dark fingers slid back into the human's pink pussy, and her tongue flicked hard and fast against her clit.

When Caleldir opened his eyes again, he accidentally made eye contact with Carlotta across from him. He blushed deeply, dropping his eyes a bit, but found himself hypnotized by her body, as she was hypnotized by his. The way she writhed and moaned under Ashyr's ministrations was one of the most arousing things he had ever seen. Suddenly, he burst into Ashyr with an orgasm that seemed even more powerful than his last, which the two women seemed to echo with their own bursts of pleasure. Now he really dropped his gaze in shame. This was the second time he had come in Ashyr while lusting after Carlotta, and that just was not healthy behavior. But, cumming at the same time as two other women was a giddy new height for Caleldir. He was really not sure what to make of it, but the sensation was powerfully addictive even after a single time. Still, it was exhausting, and he slipped out of Ashyr as he slid down beside her, lightly stroking his hand down her side. In the afterglow, he was even able to give Carlotta a slightly embarrassed, but still pleased, smile. He felt an urge to give her a reassuring touch as well, but could not bring himself to act on that urge.

"Now, if you're quite finished, I would really like to get going!" Yelled Selene's voice outside the tent. The words practically dripped with irritability.

Ashyr laughed breathlessly at this, and flopped over to her side. She could feel the strangely wonderful sensation of Caleldir's essence dripping down the side of her leg. "Yeah, yeah..." Ashyr said with a casual wave that Selene wouldn't even be able to see.

12