A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 20: Selene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleldir was smirking until the space around his feet roiled. Then, rope-like appendages quickly secured his limbs and began to hit him like so many whips. The sharp bludgeoning was painful, but more annoying than anything. No, the forced immobility was what concerned him. It was much more effective than an enchantment spell that he thought she was about to use. Panic settled over his features; he had not heard of this spell before! He shot out with telekinesis, trying to push back the magical restraints. When he had agreed to this, he had not stopped to remember the less pleasant sides of being forcefully restrained.

Selene seemed to revel in the look of panic that crossed Caleldir's face. She couldn't quite enjoy it as much as she would have liked; restraining him was only the first part of the plan. The drow needed to get close to those things, and those appendages were whipping around with little concern about what they hit. Another look on concentration, and armor appeared around her body. Then she walked calmly toward the roiling mess with Caleldir in the center. Selene was still not immune to the strikes of her own spell. Occasionally they found her flesh and left a temporary mark on her dark skin. Every time this happened, she merely winced slightly. One of her hands rose to caress his dick, an extremely gentle touch in contrast to the dark vines that hit him. "I told you this was going to happen whether you liked it or not."

Caleldir's resistant expression weakened a little. That felt as amazing as always. Still, he had to keep trying to get away. The only trouble was that Caleldir feared he would not have to throw the fight; it was possible she was amply powerful enough to gain the better of him even if he gave it is his all. But he had several tricks left up his sleeve. "I said this was not going to happen again!" He declared. "Now let me go!" He hit her with his charm spell, although seeing her power he now feared that she would be able shrug it off even at its most potent.

"No." She said again, and the word carried as much menace as it had the first time she'd said that a few minutes ago. Selene then pressed as much of her body against him as she could while stroking his member to life. Occasionally she would twitch almost too slightly to notice when one of the black tentacles hit her. One finally managed to capture her ankle. It didn't matter. She was already where she wanted to be.

Caleldir let out a long breath as Selene pressed her body against his. His manhood hardly needed help from her stroking hand to spring to full hardness: just the feel of her skin against his own was enough. Her handjob was simply a bonus. As overwhelming as her touch was, he almost didn't notice as the spell ended and the two of them were left laying on the tiled floor. When he did realize, he looked over to the ice wall. It, however, was still standing. He wondered if Ashyr was behind it.

"I can do that again." Selene threatened softly. "I can do worse. I will do worse. I have much more painful spells Or you can give in to me." She did not move her body away from him. Her eyes glared into his with all the confidence in the world.

He swallowed worriedly. Perhaps it would be better to just give in and not get himself into any more trouble than he was already in. Then again, he was a stubborn fellow. At this point, Caleldir had half-forgotten that this situation was his idea, and was relapsing into simple bloody-minded resistance. "Then do worse." He scoffed at her. "I am not the submitting type." Well, he was, sort of, but not in the way of the type of spineless lickspittle that most male drow sounded to be. "I do not give in." He said with conviction. His limbs now free, he put his hands to her shoulders and tried to pry her off of him.

"You stupid little boy." She snarled back at him. His motions forced her to sit up and pushed her back at little. With sheer stubbornness she would be able to stay mostly on him. As a mage, she didn't develop any strength or stamina in her body. Why go through all the effort when all one needed was magic?

"Little boy?" Caleldir said, eyes blazing undead blue for a moment, "I was the material of legend a thousand years before your birth!" Oops. He was not supposed to be trying to intentionally scare her off. "Plus I have several inches on you." He said in a normal, sarcastic tone. But despite his recalcitrance, it was hard to ignore the way their little struggle was causing their naked bodies to grind together.

Instead of letting his words phase her, both of Selene's hands closed tightly around his wrists to shoot a ray of frost into his joints. It was a spell so weak that she could literally do it all day without much effort. It seemed to work well enough to freeze his hands to the ground temporarily. "Maybe I should do an experiment with you. Will spells specifically geared towards harming the undead be effective? I know one in particular that won't take any effort at all on my part." She bared her teeth at him in an aggressive grin. "You did ask for worse." Selene seemed to be a little too invested in what she was doing. The drow was beginning to project onto Caleldir all the faces of the male drow who had wronged her so severely. She'd promised Ashyr that she wouldn't be excessively hard on him, but her mind was beginning to slip. Selene was inclined to let it. It felt so deliriously good to be in charge again.

"Hah!" Caleldir snorted. "I doubt it. I am not an undead. Most of the time. You would be better served by using spells targeted towards the fey." But as he met her red eyes again, his expression faltered. There was something dangerous in them, as if she was no longer looking at him but at someone else. Someone she really hated.

Selene cursed inwardly. She didn't know any spells that were targeted against fey. There was a spell that could make her look quite similar to how he did when he killed himself... but she didn't know how to cast that spell and it probably wouldn't help anyway. That spell for harming the undead would have been so convenient, too. Oh well. She had others. In fact, she knew a good one, though it would spend another one of her moderately powerful spells to do it. Selene felt that it was worth it to try to put this male in his place. Her hands left his wrists for a moment to gesture another spell. She imagined the faces off all the males who had wronged her in the recent past. Then, with a snarl, she inflicted it upon Caleldir with as much power behind it as she could muster. It was a fairly simple spell. All it did was cause the subject to feel a moderate amount magical pain. It wasn't an enchantment; it was actually along the lines of evocation. It didn't do any permanent damage - in fact, it wouldn't even leave a mark. "How about that?" She hissed him as she did this. "Is that effective? I can do it again, boy. Or I can sit on your cock and turn your world to pleasure." A predatory smirk crossed her face.

He fell back twitching and groaning, vaguely wanting to scream out but really not wanting to give her that kind of satisfaction. It was nowhere near as bad as that torturer had put him through, but it was definitely not fun. When it was finally over - how long it lasted he could not guess - he looked up at her snarling face, eyes still defiant behind the pain. "I admit, your magic is effective." He said in a defeated tone. Then, he smiled. "But not enough. I would rather you hit me with a hundred of those spells than be inside you again." At the back of his head, a warning was screaming at him that he was taunting her too far; she seemed to enjoy inflicting pain on him (or whoever male she was imagining in his place). He ignored it, because Caleldir was seldom known for wise decisions.

"Fine." She growled. Selene could actually give him what he wished for, more or less. She didn't have infinite magical stamina. Her hand shot forward to grasp at his neck, and she sent another jolt of pain through his body. "Submit."

Caleldir saw that move coming. He had no idea how many of them she could use, but he was guessing that it was more than he was comfortable with. It certainly did not feel any better the second time. But it was not strong enough that he would stop taunting her to stop it. Not yet. "I refuse." He gasped out. "Make me." As the spell coursed through his receptors again he mentally slapped himself. He was clearly not making good decisions in life.

Such defiance in the face of all that pain he must have been feeling was starting to make Selene spiral out of control. Why wouldn't he just give up?! Her eyes took on a crazed look. A desperate look. It was becoming harder and harder for her to discern what was happening in front of her from what happened in her imagination. As far as she was concerned, he was a combination of all those people who had made her life hell. Still holding on to his neck, she pumped the spell into him again. This time, she didn't stop after one use stopped affecting him. She did it again and again, in the end using it four times before she finally stopped.

Caleldir was stubborn, yes, but not endlessly so. With all this magical pain, he began to rethink this whole thing. That torturer in Ceistas had managed to make him talk, after all, and though Selene's repeated use of this awful spell was not nearly as, bad it was still pretty terrible. Not at all fun. As much as he hated to admit it, he really preferred the 'good kind of torture' to Selene's current unhinged applications of the... less good kind. After Selene finished, Caleldir lay twitching rather unnaturally, about ready to shout his cease-and-desist signal to Ashyr, should she be anywhere nearby. Once the pain ended though, he thought better of it. He could survive this, after all, and the damaged Drow did seem to be getting at least a little catharsis out of the situation. He assumed, anyway. When he regained focus, he could tell that she was trembling and there were angry tears running down her snarling face. Still, he was far less defiant now. He looked back up at Selene, the fight gone out of him. "So, do you feel better now?" He asked with genuine concern. Whoops, that was coming way too close to breaking the charade there. Better say something before she became suspicious, even if it got him into more trouble. "Still not enough to break me." He said weakly. It almost was though.

Fortunately for the purposes of this exercise, the drow didn't recognize the concern in his voice. Concern was not something other people felt for her emotional state. What she did recognize was how near Caleldir was to finally breaking. That, at least, was something she had plenty of practice in. She was sorely tempted to repeat what she just did and put the rest of her uses of that spell to work. Instead, she restrained herself to just one more spell of pain. "Is that enough, then?" Selene asked when it was over. Her voice was much louder and much angrier than she meant it to be. At least she kept herself from inflicting more permanent damage, though she desperately wanted to. She retained just enough of her sanity to realize that killing him would neither end well nor be nearly as satisfying as she wanted it to be.

Caleldir had really, truly had enough. "I..." he began to say. He could not make his muscles move the way that he wanted them to. He sighed deeply. "You win. I submit." He said simply. "Just... please stop." If it had been someone besides Selene, Caleldir would have liked to think that he had more fight left in him, but with her he was just too drained to continue any longer. He was genuinely defeated. For the moment, at least.

"That's what I thought." Selene hissed. The thrill of success did wonders to dull the anger and frustration she felt. Her hand lifted from his neck and slid down his body to grasp and stroke at his now pain-flaccid cock. "Lie still or I'll cast that spell again." Selene ordered. It was then that she noticed the tears the streamed down her face and pooled on his chest. With slight embarrassment, she hastily wiped them away from her face with her other hand.

"I will. Please don't." Caleldir whispered. It really was not much of a struggle to comply with her order; his body probably would not move all that much even if he had been inclined to struggle. He made a mental note of Selene wiping her tears away. Hopefully, the gesture was at least somewhat symbolic. He rather feared (and hoped) that she would need to use him to release stress more than once. Hopefully it would not be necessary to hit him with all that magic every time though.

The words he whispered sent a shiver of arousal down her spine. It was audible evidence of his submission. It was what her distressed mind needed to hear. Her mouth fell to his chest to taste his flesh with a soft kiss that contrasted jarringly with the pain she'd put him through moments before. Her mouth roamed over him, simply enjoying his hard-fought compliance. All the while, her hand worked to bring his dick back to life. She did make a mental note to come prepared with rope or something if she ever had to do this again. The spells she'd used had been effective - especially now that he knew a little better what she was capable of and willing to do to him. Her magic would be much better used for actual survival in the future.

Caleldir let out a long sigh. The stark difference between the sharp pain that he had just gone through threw the soft pleasure he was now feeling into perspective, making the latter that much sweeter. He now knew why he had heard so many tales of people falling in love with their abusers; after all that unpleasantry his body drank in her new tenderness like a drug. Like a drug though, it was both addictive and probably not good for him.

Now that he was no longer willing, or able, really, to resist, his captor seemed to waste no time in claiming her prize, soon engulfing his dick in her velvety pussy. He closed his eyes and let out another moaning sigh as his body relaxed. All except one part, of course. Feeling her possessive hands all over his body, combined with the familiar memory of being inside her, kept giving him flashbacks to their first meeting. Oddly enough, this could be therapeutic for him as well: since this time, she was having sex with him on his own terms, although she did not know it.

Soon Selene was unable to restrain herself to the slow pace that she started. She increased her speed until she was riding him at almost a feverish pace. Caleldir's hands came up to grip her thighs - apparently to slow her down - which she ignored completely. She found her climax quickly after that. It made her falter and slow down slightly, but she doggedly rode through it and resumed her pace. She needed to get that final proof of surrender out of him: an orgasm.

Caleldir's orgasm was much longer coming than hers; she seemed to have enjoyed the 'foreplay' way more than he did, and was likely already halfway there when she first sheathed him within her. But came he did after Selene climaxed another time, and in a much more pleasurable loss of control of his muscles, he shot up his hot seed into her waiting vagina. With that, his hands slid off her hips.

"Clean yourself off, surface dweller." She ordered him gruffly after taking a few minutes to recover. It was a good thing they were in a bathhouse.

While part of him sort of wanted to snap back at Selene something to the tune of 'you are not the boss of me!' by this point Caleldir really did not want to cross her. So instead he meekly sat up. "Yes ma'am." He said quietly. He was going to do that anyway...

--

Back at the tavern, Ashyr almost followed directly behind Caleldir to the bathhouse. But, upon further consideration, realized that it would be best to wait a couple minutes. She didn't want to break the charade with her worry. She would just have to trust that her cousin wouldn't get too carried away too quickly. The ranger blew out a nervous sigh, and looked around the common room for something that would distract her mind for a little while. She was not disappointed.

A very coarse, very drunk man that actually looked rather familiar stumbled into the main room and sat down heavily in a chair at an empty table. "A drink!" He slurred to the room in general, though there were no barmaids currently present. Ashyr narrowed her crimson eyes at the morning-drinker. Right, he was the one she observed causing trouble a couple days ago. He seemed to be up to the same thing even at this hour.

"Coming right up, ser." The extremely attractive bartender said as she entered the same way that the man entered. Instead of annoyed, she sounded... well, if Ashyr had her guess, she sounded pleased with herself. Huh. That man must have been giving the inn quite a lot of gold. But something about the bartender's behavior reminded Ashyr of herself after a nice morning's roll in the bedsheets.

And, as promised, a drink was served with the morning's breakfast. The man stared at the full plate and cup in a drunken haze. No. More than a drunken haze. The human seemed paler and somehow less... substantial than Ashyr remembered him: like he was strung out on the worst bender of his life. That didn't stop him from leering at the bartender who... leered back at him and blew him a kiss? Ashyr turned away in disgust. Ugh. Apparently they were fucking, unless Ashyr was very much mistaken. What in the abyss was that woman doing with such cretin? Even Ashyr in her most desperate horniness wouldn't stoop as low as that moron, and her standards were considered low for a drow.

Shaking her head at the folly of humans, Ashyr finally stood to follow her companions to the bathhouse. Once she was just outside, she stationed Bard to act as lookout. No one seemed to use the baths at this time of day, but Ashyr didn't want anyone walking in on them all the same. Inside, she was immediately met with an impassable wall of ice. Panic immediately gripped at Ashyr's heart. That was, until she heard the muffled voices behind the wall. So far, it didn't seem like Caleldir was in desperate need of rescue. With a heavy sigh, Ashyr settled down next to the steaming barrier and listened carefully for the Safe Word. She could probably knock down the wall before Caleldir suffered too much psychological damage. Probably.

But her plans of breaking her way through proved unnecessary. A few minutes longer, and the wall dissipated. Selene was on top of Caleldir and riding him with desperate enthusiasm. Ashyr sighed yet again, but this time it was with relief. Caleldir didn't look too distressed, and she could see the stress melt from Selene with her every dominating movement. As much as she wanted to, Ashyr refrained from jumping in on the scene. Instead, she surreptitiously settled back down on the floor to idly play with her breasts and clit to the sight of her lover fucking her cousin.

Eventually, though, the encounter wound down and Selene was ordering Caleldir to clean himself off. That was when Ashyr stood and hesitantly entered the room that the other two were in. She found that she wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation. She decided to bide her time by undressing, removing all the trinkets from her hair, and rinsing herself off. Her eyes searched the faces of the other two while she joined Caleldir in the pool. She was relieved to find him smiling awkwardly at her. He looked tired and unusually subdued, but otherwise uninjured. Selene had a far-away look to her gaze as if she wasn't paying any attention to what happened in front of her. The younger cousin looked slightly more relaxed at least. Ashyr decided to leave her be for a while. She was more worried about how Caleldir looked.

Caleldir slid deeper into the pool with a relaxed sigh, feeling the stress float off of him along with various other bodily fluids. Soon, he slid a little closer to Ashyr. "Well... I think that that went well? Your cousin definitely has some issues to work out though. Definitely." He whispered to her so that Selene could not hear, obviously, and made his body language look like he was speaking words of apology. That was what Selene assumed was going on, after all.