A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 23: Paladin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I certainly do not think of the Lady Ashyr Duskhaven as being at all typical of the people of Aralolth." Althaia said, her eyes briefly glowing with that celestial light. "For one thing, she is not evil, unlike the vast majority of the Drow."

Ashyr shot Althaia a brilliant smile with only a hint of irony to it. Selene gave her cousin a dirty look. "It's unnatural is what it is." She said grumpily.

"You know for a fact I can be as wicked as any drow." Ashyr said with an overdramatic lecherous look on her face directed at her cousin. She then grabbed and squeezed the other drow's ass. Her horniness wasn't nearly as genuine as the nymph's. Even Ashyr felt overloaded after the previous day. She was just doing it to pester Selene. It seemed to be moderately effective, judging by the indignant noise the younger drow made.

Caleldir nodded in agreement. "To be fair, of the only two Drow I am familiar with, one is Ashyr and the other raped me the first time that we met. So forgive me for stereotyping." He pointedly did not look at Selene, but his face was neutral, showing none of the resentment he had had earlier.

Althaia giggled. Apparently, she found the situation funny. Lawful Good or not, she was still a Nymph. "Well, she has that in common with my sisters." She said with a grin that was stunningly similar to Ashyr's. She ran her hand down the back of Caleldir's head. Her eyes were purple again. "And maybe with me, soon enough." She said, licking her lips. Then she moved away. "Let us begin our journey for today then!" She said jubilantly. Her magical clothing morphed into a set of brilliant silver 'armor' that was decidedly impractical for a fight: as it showed more skin than most women's underwear. It did showcase her nymphen attributes quite nicely though. She danced off through the forest.

The half-nymph sighed. "Relatives." He muttered underneath his breath. He strode off after her, keeping his eyes on the forest and not the Nymph.

"Relatives." Selene agreed with Caleldir. Unlike her cousin, who bounded off into the forest in only vaguely the right direction, the mage followed the nymph.