A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 29: Heatherheath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl nodded. "Very sure. But even if he were not, I would still want to be here."

Caleldir closed his eyes. He was still avoiding looking at the human. "Oh joy." He said.

Althaia grinned. She seemed to enjoy the awkwardness. "Now, now, we are all friends here!" She said. Leading Cieraela to the pool, she slipped into the water. The circular bath was now very full indeed, with the blushing and smiling Cieraela between Caleldir and Althaia, and Althaia an arm's reach away from Ashyr. Caleldir shrunk away from the human, but at the nymph's nudging Cieraela moved closer and closer to him, her smile growing and blush deepening every time (she didn't seem to notice Selene's very unfriendly look boring into her). Caleldir stopped moving when he was just barely not bumping up against Selene, and when he did, Althaia pushed Cieraela tightly against him. Caleldir was now as red as Cieraela, although unlike her, his smile was of embarrassment not coquettish lust. Cieraela snuggled up to him a little, closing her eyes. She let out a very contented sigh. For a few seconds the two just sat there, until Cieraela opened her eyes again, and looked down. Her eyes grew very big indeed, and she licked her lips. The amount of lust coming off of her was now somewhere between Ashyr and Althaia.

Caleldir began to shake. "SosorryIamsosorryIhavetogonow." He babbled out. He slid out from the water, sporting a very obvious erection that Cieraela stared at with the eyes of a virgin desperate to remedy that fact. But Caleldir dried off with a judicious application of a fire spell and was dressed in less than a second. He then bolted out of the room. Cieraela looked incredibly disappointed, but Althaia just laughed.

Selene stood when Caleldir stood to look down at the human with hate and disapproval. The stupid little whelp was trying to steal Ashyr's mate away when Ashyr had made it clear that she did not want to share. Selene didn't really care to stay in the pool with those two anymore. With a haughty look, Selene followed Caleldir out of the pool, dried herself in a similar (yet not quite as hasty) fashion, and let her yellow dress flow around her body. Then she began to walk back up to the room she shared with Ashyr and Caleldir.

The older drow was left alone on her side of the pool with an exceedingly amused look on her face. The nymph and human weren't trying to break a code or steal Cal away without her permission (not that he would permit himself to be stolen.) To her, Althaia was only playing a trick on Caleldir. It was sort of at the human's expense, but that hardly mattered to Ashyr. "Sorry, dear." She said in a sickly-sweet tone. "But I'm afraid my mate doesn't like to spend time with strangers. You're going to have to find someone else to work out that ardor you have going." Ashyr winked at Althaia.

Meeting Ashyr's eyes, Althaia quickly confirmed the drow's suspicions. She had found the entire situation unbearably amusing, although she did seem ever so slightly disappointed. Probably that the affair had ended so quickly.

For her part, Cieraela looked incredibly crestfallen. "Oh... so he is yours then? I am so sorry..." she trailed off. Her disappointment was palpable, but it paled in comparison to her embarrassment.

Ashyr just grinned at the human to show she didn't harbor any bad feelings toward her. She didn't care enough about that to actually say anything though. She might have said that Althaia was really to blame for all this. If Ashyr was worried about fairness, she would make the nymph apologize to the human for leading the girl down this path. But she really did not care about the Althaia's manipulations when it came to the innkeeper's daughter. After a moment, Ashyr stood. "As much as I'd like to stay, I should probably make sure my cousin isn't going to try to do something stupid. She hasn't been herself lately." Then she stood up and dried herself off the mundane way.

"There there..." Ashyr heard Althaia comfort the human as she left. "Sadly, Felesh's pleasures are not for everyone. But, perhaps I can help you..." But the ranger didn't hear any more; she shut the door the the bath and made her way back to her room.