A Drunken Night?

Story Info
Did Felicity have drunk sex? Or was it more?
4.2k words
3.99
27.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers

Hello readers, Authors note here;

Bit of a hard one, this has been pestering my brain for a while and I decided to write it down, I hope you like it and please don't judge it too harshly, I have another chapter to write which I hope will explain all, please leave comments as I really love the feedback and quite often use your help.

Thanks in advance;

Fliccy.

I woke up with a pounding headache, my mouth felt like it was full of rabbit fur and as dry as the Sahara, gummy eyed, I cracked open one eye and let out a small whimper as sunlight from a window hit it like a spear.

"Ugh, that was painful," I muttered to myself as I tried to remember where the hell I was.

For starters, I knew I wasn't home, I dared opening my eyes again, this time looking at the floor to avoid that lancing stream of sunlight, it was still bright, but bearable as I focused on the carpeted floor, 'bland carpet' I noted.

The fitted bedside table had my glasses on it, I put them on and things cleared up, raising my eyes a bit more I realised I was in a hotel room and very naked in its bed, all hotel rooms have that similar feel and look to them.

The sound of the shower filtered into my foggy brain and a few things snapped into place.

Me naked in a hotel room bed, someone in the rooms shower, distinct soreness in my downstairs..."OH SHIT, not again." I swore at myself with a resigned sigh of annoyance at my stupidity.

Choices.... Find my clothes and make a run for it before whoever it was came out of the shower, stay as I was and wait to see who I'd fucked last night or be a total slut and go jump in the shower with him or her.

Option 'A' didn't sound too smart, if it was someone I knew from the office I needed to know, option 'C' was a nonstarter, I wasn't about to make my apparent slut like behaviour look even worse.

So I made sure I was covered up by the single sheet and waited nervously, looking around the room as I did, trying desperately to piece things together.

Empty champagne bottle, okay, that figures as I already knew I had gotten drunk, some of my clothes and his strewn around the room, Male then, those were definitely a man's clothes.

The scent of him was present too, I should have noticed that sooner, men smell very differently to women, especially after sex, the room positively reeked of man, lightly underscored by my own perfume.

I had been at a meeting yesterday with the various heads of department and we had run late, I remembered that, then we had gone to a bar and had a few drinks, fine so far, then a club and that was pretty much it, as far as I could remember.

The shower cut off and I focused on the bathroom door, unconsciously holding my breath.

Gerry stepped out towelling his unruly brown hair and I gulped, Gerry was nice enough, but well into his forties, for me at twenty two, he wasn't the kind of man I went for, he was overweight, had a pudgy nose and slightly squinty eyes, all in all, not a very attractive man.

He noticed I was awake and sitting up in the bed, clutching the sheet around my nakedness, "Morning Flick, the others have gone to get some breakfast, you coming?" he asked in a totally casual manner as if me naked in a bed was perfectly normal and we often got breakfast together.

I wasn't sure what to say until something he had said filtered through to my still befuddled brain, "Others.?" I half squeaked out, 'oh god no, please say I didn't', I prayed silently.

Gerry nodded and grinned at me, "yeah...don't you remember?"

His grin told me he had half expected me not too.

I shook my head feeling a mixture of shame, agitation and worry, "err, erm, who?" I finally dared to ask him as he was pulling on his trousers.

Gerry shrugged and flashed me a nasty grin, "come down and get breakfast, you'll find out then." He said as he buttoned up his shirt and slipped on his shoes while I glared at him angrily.

"Hey, it's not like you didn't have fun, frankly I'm amazed at how cock hungry you were." He stated as he noticed my fuming look.

I looked around for something to throw at him, but there wasn't anything so I settled for another withering glare, at which he only smiled.

He didn't bother to speak, just gave me a cheery wave and left the room.

I buried my head in my hands as soon as he was gone, "Oh god, what have I done." I groaned into my hands.

******

I pulled myself together in the shower, my large pale breasts were bruised with finger marks where someone had squeezed them too hard, my right knee was grazed and stung, I had more bruises on my inner and outer thighs, while the soreness in both my front and backdoors told me I had let 'them' do me in both places.

THEM, more than one, multiple men, it went round and round my head as I towelled off.

I found my handbag on the floor next to a small coffee table that had dried semen on it, guessing I had been fucked on or over that table, I picked up my bag and refused to look at the table again.

Locating my clothes was harder, I found my jacket and skirt easily enough, both were by the door, my blouse was next to the bed and a stained ruin, it looked like they had used my very expensive silk blouse to wipe their cocks on, "Pigs." I muttered as I threw it in the bin.

As to my panties, I couldn't find them and had a sick feeling one of them had kept them as a prize.

The loss of my knickers was troublesome, I tended to wear short skirts as while I'm very pale skinned I do have nice legs and like to show them off, so while I still had my skirt, there was a real risk of me unintentionally flashing my ass or rosy gold pubes. Not a massive risk as I do tend to keep my legs together when I sit, get out of a car etc. Stairs would be the main worry on that score.

My jacket was fine to wear without a blouse, it buttoned up in a straight line all the way to my neck if I so wished, which is exactly what I did.

Without all my usual stuff at hand, I tied my long reddish blonde hair up into a bun, a quick check in the mirror told me I at least looked like the professional PA I was meant to be.

I wiggled my feet into my D&G heels and slung my handbag over my shoulder as I left the room and headed for the hotel's restaurant.

To say I was nervous about who would be at the breakfast table would be a massive understatement, butterflies were doing loop the loops in my tummy as I walked into the room and searched the tables for Gerry and whoever her might be sat with.

My curiosity and need to know who precisely I had been with overcame my desire to go home and wallow in shameful self-pity.

My mouth formed a little 'o' as my jaw dropped slightly when I spotted them, Gerry was sat with Kyle, David, Roger and Kelly, they were laughing and joking around as they guzzled coffee and stuffed their faces with bacon, toast and eggs.

Kelly wasn't that much of a surprise, office rumours had her as a massive slut and from what I could see, she was perfectly comfortable among the men, touching their hands or shoulders as she talked in an animated fashion, most likely about what we had all done last night, which, to my frustration, I still couldn't remember.

I was just about to turn around and leave when Kyle spotted me and shouted out my name, "Felicity, over here." He said far too loudly, making me wince as numerous heads turned to look at me.

Head down and grumbling to myself, I weaved through the tables to join them.

The coffee was very welcome and I drank my first cup quickly as the others chatted around me, hardly bothering to say much directly at me other than a normal "good morning."

The shower had cleared away most of my fuzziness, the coffee brushed away most of the last, stealing myself I looked at Kyle, I knew him best out of the them, he was head of resource management and I had even worked on a couple of projects with him.

"Kyle?"

His gaze fell on me and I felt myself blush, "Yeah Flick?" he replied with a soft smile and questioning look.

I glanced around the table, a little nervy about saying it in front of them all, I swallowed and took a hold of myself, "what exactly happened last night? I don't remember."

Everyone seemed to grin, titter or gawk, except Kyle, he looked me directly in the eyes.

"Ah, I see," he nodded and rubbed at his chin, "well, in that case, you are probably thinking you had sex with us?"

I nodded shamefully, but something about the way he said it made me hope, "Are you saying I didn't?" I asked in a small but hopeful tone.

They all nodded except Kelly.

Kelly took my hand and gave it a small squeeze, "It was just you and me Hun, the guys watched, but that's it." She whispered softly so the other tables wouldn't hear.

I felt quite relieved, her big brown eyes looked sincere and I felt I could trust her, yet the evidence in the room suggested a sexual marathon, my sore and bruised body did the same.

That, along with the semen stains made me doubt her.

Kyle leaned forward, "It's true, look." He said as he handed me his phone with a picture of me and Kelly on it.

Sure enough there I was, stark-naked on all fours with Kelly behind me wearing what appeared to be a strap on, I flipped through the next few pictures, all Kelly fucking me with what was now clearly a double headed dildo, obscenely defined images of it in both my ass and vagina assaulted my eyes as I flipped through a few more.

"You took pictures." I stated a little louder than I had intended, it was a stupid thing to say as I had the evidence in my hand.

David smiled at me, "We always take pictures of Kelly, don't worry, no one but us ever sees them, we're not about to ruin a good thing."

Silently I nodded, a numb feeling coming over me. It was bad, but nowhere near as bad as I had feared.

I looked at Gerry, spearing him with my eyes, "you said," I practically snarled, "you said I did it with everyone."

Gerry shrugged, "Sorry, when I realised you didn't remember, I couldn't help but tease you a little."

Kyle looked at Gerry with annoyance, "Not nice Gerry, not nice at all, sometimes I wonder about your sense of humour."

He looked at me as I was about to say exactly how pissed off I was, he held up a hand and I closed my mouth with a snap as it was clear he wanted to say more.

"What happened stays between us, we never talk about it at work, the lads and I are one hundred percent discreet about what we do with Kelly, You also get that," he said firmly and in a no nonsense manner, "If, and I do mean IF, you want to join in again it's fine, if not that's also fine, you still won't ever hear of this again."

He seemed very intense and determined, the other around the table nodded firmly seemingly agreeing and I guessed this wasn't the first time they had sat with someone in my position.

I was still annoyed about the pictures, but realised making a big scene was pointless as they had already promised to keep it all a secret.

I subsided and picked up my coffee, sipping it as I looked at each of them individually, I still had lots of questions, only problem was I had no idea how to ask them.

******

Kelly gave me a lift home, since I couldn't drive and I thought it might give me some more answers away from the men, I had accepted her offer and was now sitting next to her as she crawled through the rush hour traffic.

Kelly was a good looking woman, in her early thirties, she had long dark brown hair, a strong yet feminine face with large brown eyes and a pleasantly shaped straight nose, her lips were painted a dark red and her natural tanned colouring made her look a bit Spanish or Italian.

She was much taller than me too, nearly six feet in height with long tanned legs and generous hips, a nicely curved body that was highly attractive to me, I could understand myself getting drunk and falling into bed with her, but I couldn't understand how the men had just watched.

As we crawled along in her car she tried to answer those questions, as a woman she knew better than the men that I still had a hundred things on my mind.

I didn't have to ask, she just started to explain.

"Everything started when Gerry and me got together, I know he's an ugly old sod, but he's really very nice under all that, he's a great fuck too."

I nodded and kept quiet, anything I said might send her off on a tangent and I wanted to hear her side of things at her natural pace and flow, even if I was a little surprised it had started with Gerry, he was the last man I would have picked for Kelly to swoon over.

"Gerry has this thing for watching me, and since I like sex...A LOT OF SEX," she emphasised, "I was okay with it when he suggested I do it with Kyle and let him watch." She glanced over at me and I gestured for her to carry on.

"Cutting a long story short, we have been doing it for two years now, the rest joined in and every now and then I end up doing it with someone new." She gestured at me.

"Don't get me wrong, I REALLY liked fucking you, but I'm not into you, so please don't start thinking along those lines." She added.

I gaped at her, she actually thought I would want to do it with her again, I didn't even remember doing it with her last night, why on earth would I think about her that way?

Kelly smiled at me, oblivious to my thoughts as she pulled into the fast lane of the motorway and sped up.

What I needed was reassurance no one at work would find out, especially that they would never see those pictures.

"So, what you are saying is that it's like a private party, with the occasional guest?" I asked.

Kelly grinned at me, "Exactly, totally private, I know I have a bit of a reputation at work, but it's just talk, the reality is kept strictly private."

My turn off was close and I wanted to get home to Tiffy, Kelly might think this was over, but I needed to talk to my girlfriend, she would be annoyed, but understanding.

Kelly pulled up outside my house, "Here," she said and pushed my missing panties into my hand, She stared intently into my eyes and I felt lost in hers, "remember, A cock in the hand is never as good as two in your bush."

The phrase triggered something in my brain, doors opened on some memories while others slammed shut, sealing them off forever.

I found myself standing at my front door, remembering a hot night of passionate sex with Kelly, letting her use every part of me, fucking me in my ass and pussy while I screamed at her to do me harder, I felt a rush of guilt and shame wash over me, all I could remember was her and I fucking, I looked at my front door and felt incredibly guilty, I could never tell Tiffy I had cheated on her.

******

Eight hours later.....

Kelly sat between Kyle and David, they were all naked and sweaty, she felt their seed dribbling out of her as they watched the large screen mounted on the wall.

Gerry grunted as he fucked Roger in the ass and all four of them watched the small rosy blonde's performance, revelling in the clear film of her going at it with porn star gusto, taking Rogers cock in her ass while mounting Kyles and sucking Gerry's.

Gerry spurted into Rogers ass just as the girl on screen was creamed in all three holes.

David had watched it twice already and got between Kelly's thighs, lapping up the mixture of his and Kyles cum from her cunt.

Glassy eyed, the pale girl on screen moaned in pleasure as Kelly licked her dripping pussy, drinking down Kyles cum as David took his turn on the girls tight ass, slamming in and out of it as he gripped her large bouncing tits and squeezed them hard.

Within a few moments her bum hole was filled with David's cum, Roger grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the coffee table, willingly she lay on it, face down, tits squashed against the glass top and legs wide open.

Kelly positioned herself behind the moaning girl and her cum filled holes, Kelly shoved the double ended dildo she was wearing into both holes and proceeded to take her own special brand of pleasure, she liked fucking girls like this, especially ones in high positions of power at work.

Viciously, Kelly slammed the plastic phalluses into the now squealing girl, her yelps no longer ones of pleasure as Kelly brutally took her pleasure with a wicked smile on her face. "Think your so fucking clever, I fucking WISH everyone at work could see this, you little bitch."

Kyle filmed it all with a smile, Kelly had a nasty streak in her for sure, he made a mental note to never let her get her hands on the footage, she couldn't be trusted to not show it.

At some point, the girl stopped thrashing and squealing in pain, Kyle missed it when it had happened at the time, but she was actually enjoying what Kelly was doing to her.

This time as they watched, they all saw it, her head lifted and she glared back at Kelly over her shoulder and then seemed to make an effort to enjoy it, it worked, before Kelly realised it, the rosy haired girl was climaxing.

They watched as David pulled a spitting and fuming Kelly away and off camera, only to be replaced by a very horny Gerry, who lifted the girls hips with both hands before driving his full length into her cunt.

Gerry fucked her with heavy grunts and strong thrusts, eliciting more moans from the prone girl, he took his time and they watched him enjoy every second of his time in her, finally pulling out and spurting cum over her ass, pussy and the coffee tables glass surface.

There was a pause in the action, the homemade porno had to wait as Jason helped her to her feet and walked her to the bed, she seemed incapable of moving without direction.

An observant person watching it, would notice that while she seemed fully aware at times, at others she looked almost zombie like.

A hand and arm came into view holding her silk blouse, it was used to wipe up her dripping cunt and the cum that was flecked over her arsehole and bum cheeks.

The footage followed the progress of the blouse as it was handed around and used to clean cocks and Kelly's own cum filled pussy, Kelly even stuffed part of a sleeve inside herself.

Felicity's naked and worn out body was in the background as they drank champagne and raised their glasses in her direction, she didn't respond to the gesture, merely lay on the bed with splayed legs in what looked like a stupor. Her pale skin gleamed slightly from perspiration, her chest heaved up and down, making her large breasts wobble and they all came over and looked down at her.

The person holding the camera moved in close too, focusing between her legs and capturing the pinkness of her sore cunt, beads of cum still glittering amongst her reddish blonde pubes.

The film zoomed out and captured them all standing around her again, Gerry turned and looked at the camera, "turn it off, it's time for some pictures of Felicity's 'ALONE TIME' with Kelly." His tone commanding, the film stopped and the large screen went blank.

Gerry got up and went to his desk, the room was large and well lit, but there were no windows down here, he had set up his private lab in the cellar, wanting no observers to what happened down there.

Roger stood up and walked over to Kelly, intent on fucking her, she had already had her twat filled by Kyle and David as they watched it all the first time around and he desperately wanted his turn.

The screen flicked back to life, showing them pulling off Felicity's clothes, every one of them stared at it, transfixed.

Gerry shook his head, 'to easy' he thought to himself as he ran the program again, this time with his own subtle additions, by the time it had run halfway through they were all slack jawed and fixated on the screen, totally unaware of Gerry as he moved among them, one at a time, he pulled them to their feet and took them into the back room.

******

Monday morning.....

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers
12