A Drunken Patron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I had given a blowjob, but I had confidence. I wrapped my fingers around the base, and licked his head lightly, I kissed my way down his shaft, and slowly licked my way back up the underside. I could hear him moan, and felt his hand rest softly on the back of my head. I slowly took him into my mouth, bit by bit, until he hit the back of my throat. I pulled back, and relaxed my throat this time and felt his cock slide into my throat.

"Oh yeah..." His hand tightened in my hair, and I felt him move his hips towards me. "I want to fuck your mouth, baby..." I placed my hands on his butt for balance, and he took his queue. Slowly at first, and then a little bit faster. I could tell he wasn't going to last too long, and his moaning got louder. "Oh fuck yeah, your mouth feels great!" After another few thrusts, I felt his cock stiffen even more, and he pumped another load into my body. I swallowed every drop of it, and sucked him clean until he was soft.

"Wow, you're good. Why have you not had a boyfriend?" He pulled me close, resting his hands on my butt.

I laughed a little, and enjoyed the moment. We got out, and dried off. Chris just kept a towel around his waist, following me from the bathroom. He pulled my towel off, saying, "I like seeing your body. It's fucking gorgeous. I blushed, and he looked me up and down. "I want to take you home with me."

I laughed, and shook my head. I turned, and feeling brave, shook my butt at him before disappearing into my room. I pulled on a pair of short and a tank top, and headed back into the living room. Chris was still wrapped in a towel, but he was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"My clothes are dirty. I'm gonna be hanging around naked for awhile, unless you could go and pick me up some clothes." He grinned.

"What, are you moving in now?" Chris shrugged. "I dunno, but I think I found a reason to come to New Orleans more often."

12