A Dumb Decision

Story Info
Jody finally talked Kay into swapping.
8.7k words
3.87
105.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: All characters in this story are over 18. This is a fictional story, but it was inspired by an incident from my working days. A coworker confided that she wanted a month long trial separation but her husband didn't. She insisted and they gave it a try—she hated it, while her husband loved it. Due to shifting assignments I lost track and never found out the end result. So I turned the story around and made up my own ending. I hope you enjoy it.

#2 This is neither a conventional BTB or RACC story. If you are one who feels every story wastes 3 minutes of your time, this one will waste your time also. IN THAT CASE, YOU PROBABLY SHOULD READ SOMETHING ELSE! Ex-Senator Hollings, (D) SC had a favorite saying that applies here. "There ain't no education in the second kick of the mule." Think about it.

Soooo, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I can truthfully say, "After the first few pages, the characters took over and the story almost wrote itself." I'd heard about that, but this is my first experience with it.

******

ON TO THE STORY!

I was sitting at our favorite table in "Bobs Place" which had been the hangout for my wife Kay and myself for over twenty years—up until last week that is. Last week my world fell apart when I lost the love of my life and learned something about her and how dumb I really was, all in the same day. Since the funeral I'd been right here from opening to closing time and to tell the truth, I don't remember my last shower. I do vaguely remember Bob saying something about kicking my ass out if I didn't clean myself up, so since I'm still here I guess I must have showered.

"Well don't you look like hell?" A voice I I recognized, but couldn't place boomed from behind me. I turned to see Guy, better known as "Good Buddy," his CB handle, with two Coors in his hands. He was a driver I had gotten together with several times when I was out on the west coast, but he always bragged about never coming east again.

Handing me one of the cans, he plunked his two hundred pounds of mostly muscle down in the other chair. "Man, what happened? You look fifty miles of bad road."

"You really wanta know? You really, really, wanta know?" I didn't know him that well, but maybe I did need a friendly ear to bend. What I'd been doing sure as heck wasn't helping and it wasn't like Guy would be spreading my problems around. He'd probably be heading west soon.

"Wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"You got time? It's a long story."

"Hell man, I can't pick up my load till Monday; I got nothing but time."

So I started my tale:

My story begins in the late sixties, about seven years after our marriage in sixty two. Looking back now I realize how stupid I was, but my only defense is, 'It was a sign of the times.' The pill had pretty much done away with unwanted pregnancies, and the sex message was everywhere—magazines, movies, on the street—everywhere. Women's skirts were so short they were showing their lacy drawers every time they bent over; that is assuming they had any on.

Kay and I were like most couples our age, we both worked hard and played hard and yes, we screwed hard and often, but only within the marriage. None of this swinging stuff for us. No sir! Jody and Kay Martin were pillars of the community, always the first at church services, and the first to help out at any charity event. If there had been an award given for the couple most likely to celebrate a Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary, we'd have won it hands down. Crap—I'd have voted that way myself.

So what happened? You're probably wondering. The answer is simple. Me, I happened. I happened to join in a conversation at work when the guys were talking about a XXX movie they'd seen, I think the title was "He and She" or something like that.

Well, after listening to them describe the action, I wanted to see for myself, but of course I wouldn't do it without Kay being with me. She was a bit reluctant, but after I kept after her over a week she finally gave in. So off to the drive in theater we went that next Saturday night. I had just gotten parked and was hanging the speaker on the partially rolled down window, when the opening scene appeared.

"OMG, would you look at that," Kay gasped. "How can she get all that in her mouth?" On the screen a pretty girl was running her tongue around a cock, the size of which I associated with a stud horse.

I won't bore you with the salacious movie details, but I will say that before the second feature started Kay was stretched out on the big bench seat of our old sixty-three Impala, her panties were hanging on the gear shift, her head was almost under the steering wheel, she had one foot on the floor and the other leg across the back seat, and my cock was buried in her juicy cunt.

"Oh yesss, Honey," she moaned. "Give it to me—harder—harder," I was jamming my average sized cock in her as best as I could, and she was meeting my every stroke. Finally she groaned, "I'm cumming."

I was on the peak; with one last final shove, I held it tight against her and rotated my pelvis, trying to drill deeper. It must have felt good to her too, since she was grinding her hips on my cock like it was the best thing since sliced bread. It took a while to clean up that cloth seat, what with my jisim and her cunt juices, but not as long as it took to get the scenes from the movie out of my head.

Strangely enough my 'good girl' wife, over the next month or so, got as hooked on XXX movies as I did; so our regular Saturday night outing became dinner, at one of our towns better eateries, followed by a visit to the drive-in, where we'd watch the latest offering while doing a lot of playing around on the front seat. Sometimes we'd get it on in the back seat, but more often we'd make it back to our bed before the clothes came off. Man! Sometimes it was rough to crawl out the bed in time to make it to church. And once in a while, we'd opt for an early morning delight which would last into the afternoon.

I'm telling you all this, not to brag, but to let you understand just how stupid my later actions were—to show you we really had a great sex life. Kay would organism, sometimes up to five times, during our normal sessions and I always was good for two and sometimes even three. No, that ain't a record, but it ain't too bad, either. So why did I screw up so badly the morning after our seventh anniversary? I remember it well...

"What did you think of that wife swapping movie, last night?" I asked as I poured us both a cup of coffee and finished setting the breakfast table.

She flipped the last pancake and divided the bacon on our plates before she answered. "It was hot, but I don't think that stuff would be for me."

"Why not? You never had anybody but me—aren't you a little bit curious about how another cock would feel slipping into your pussy?"

She placed our plates on the table while I got the honey from the fridge. "Didn't ever think about it. If it felt better than yours, I don't think I could stand it."

That made me feel good, but of course stupid me couldn't just shut up and quit while I was ahead. "I don't know, Sugar, the wife in the movie looked awful happy." We discussed the swapping movie while we ate.

Finally she said, "Are you getting dissatisfied with our love life? It has been seven years now, and you know what they say about the seven year itch."

"Of course not; I just thought the couples in the movie really seemed to enjoy swapping."

"You do know that was just a bunch of acting, don't you? Those people aren't married and they're getting paid to act like they love it."

"Yeah—I know all that, but from listening to the guys down at the bar, a lot of the real thing is going on right here in town. They claim some of the couples have a key club..."

"Key club? What the heck is a key club?"

"Well, they say a bunch of friends get together at one of their houses and after the party's over the men put their keys in a box; the women draw out a key and go home with the man whose key they draw."

"You're kidding—people do that right here in our town?"

"That's what they say. Wanna give it a try?"

"Are you crazy? Hell no!" She stomped away. I could tell I had my work cut out for me. For a while there I was afraid I'd blown the whole shebang, but when next Saturday night rolled around and she was ready to go back to the drive-in, I figured all was not lost.

It took months of begging, bribing and promising, but I was finally starting to see some results of my labors. Now I know what you're thinking—you're thinking, "Dude, what the fucks wrong with you? Here you are with a beautiful wife and you plotting how to get her in bed with another man. You may be hard-up for strange pussy, but there's lot safer ways to get it."

Well—you're right. Looking at things from this time frame, I didn't know what the hell I was getting myself into. I guess I was just caught up in the times and didn't want to feel left out. Anyway there finally came the Sunday night just before I would be pulling out for a five day over the road haul.

Yeah, didn't I mention it? The plant Kay and I both worked at had moved to Mexico, leaving us high and dry. Well, it wasn't as bad as all that—I bought an outfit and became an owner-operator making long hauls—usually not over five days a stretch and Kay, who had a masters in speech therapy found a place with the state in the local school system. It was there she became exposed to some of the wilder crowd and I could see her resistance to swapping slowly dissolving.

Anyway, back to that fatal Sunday night—I was packing my things I'd need for the next week when Kay crept into the bedroom. After I'd been trying to persuade her to let's try swapping all weekend, she'd finally relented. "J J Jody" she stammered. "Do you still want to go through with that crazy idea of swapping?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I took my time answering, pretending to give it a lot of thought. In reality I wanted to shout, "Hell yes!" Instead I settled for, "Yeah, I think I would like to try. If we don't like it we can always stop, can't we?"

She gave me a hesitant little smile, but then got very serious. "I'm not so sure about that, Jody. Taking aboard another lover is a line that shouldn't be crossed lightly. Once we fuck somebody new, we can't un-fuck them." She was picking up confidence as she talked. "And get this one thing straight—I want to forget all this crap and go back to the happy life we've always had. If we do this, it's because you want to do it, don't you dare throw my being with another man in my face the next time you get mad. Okay?"

I hugged her and assured her it would never happen—that if at any time, after trying it once, she wanted to quit, I'd never mention it again.

"Okay, if you're sure. My friend at school knows this couple who's into that stuff and she says they are nice and can be relied on to be discreet. She gave me their number, so if you're sure you want to go through with it, I'll see what I can do. Maybe try to set something up for Sunday—think that'll be okay?

It was, and when I pulled out that Monday before sunrise, I was as excited as a kid waiting for Christmas. Wednesday night the phone rang only twice before Kay picked up.

"Hey Babe," I said before getting right to the point. "Anything happening on that little project we talked about?"

"Wow!" then she started to giggle. "Somebody must really be horny; by the way, I love you too—asshole. Don't you have time to ask how I'm doing before you get down to business?" I could tell she wasn't serious by her tone.

"Sorry, Babe, I guess I'm just excited. So how are you doing?"

She laughed. "Sure, you're all interested now, aren't you? Well I'm okay, and the project, as you call it, is all set up. The couple's name is Steve and Candy and they'll meet us for lunch after church, then we'll come back here if all of us decide to continue. How's that sound?"

"Great, can't wait," We talked awhile longer, made a lot of kissy sounds and assured the other of our love before it was time to grab a few hours in my sleeper cab so I could get an early start. "Gotta go now, Honey. Can't wait For Saturday so I can put something on you that you won't soon forget."

"Hate to tell you this, but Candy says it'll be best if we don't actually screw Friday or Saturday; she says we should just tease each other a lot to build the tension. That way we'll all be ready for action when we do get together."

"Damn! But I guess that makes sense," I said, before one last 'I love you' and hanging up.

I got home about ten Saturday, there had been a bunch of wrecks, due to rain all down the east coast, and traffic was awful. We spent the rest of the day cleaning the house for our guest—god forbid they see anything dusty—but at least Kay cleaned in the tightest, shortest pair of shorts she owned. With ogling that tight little ass all afternoon and not being able to do anything but look, you can believe me when I say I was ready for action when we met Steve and Candy that Sunday around one p.m.

We got to Denny's a few minutes early, so I was on the lookout for them. Several couples entered that gave me a scare—one, the man was big as a tank and looked like he's seen as much action, even though the woman was built like a brick shithouse; the second couple were both a little more attractive, but I was glad to see both couples comfortably seated on the far side of the dining area.

Five minutes later a couple walked through the door, took one look around, then spotted us and waved. Now it made sense that Kay had laid out the clothes I'd wear; normally she let me get dressed and then critique my color choice, resulting in me hurrying to change. Obviously she'd told them what we'd be wearing.

I watched as they waited to be escorted to our table. He wasn't a big man, maybe about five foot six and I'd guess he weighed about one fifty, but he looked like he was solid muscle. She was what some would call an Amazon—almost six feet of firmly packed woman, curves in all the right places, blonde hair just falling off her shoulders, (although someone had dyed the roots dark) and wearing tight fitting pants that clung to her body, revealing the best camel's foot I'd seen I in a long while.

After the greetings, we settled in, them directly across from us. That way we could see the other's reaction as we talked. I had expected the conversation to at least get around to sex, but it never did. Instead, by our third cup of coffee, they arose, claiming the need to visit the facilities. In reality, I'm sure they needed to discuss how they felt about continuing—at least that's what Kay and I did while they were gone.

"What you think, Babe? He look okay to you?"

"I guess. He'll never win any awards for handsome, but he acts nice—so yeah, if they're willing, I'm willing."

"I notice you didn't ask what I thought."

"Don't need to—minute I saw that five pound pussy bulging out those white slacks, I was scared you'd be under the table trying to lick it as an appetizer."

We must have passed their approval, because half hour latter we were settled down in out den, me and Candy in, what we call our love seat recliner, while Kay and Steve relaxed on the oversized sofa just across from us, but at a slight angle. I kid you not, that thing was big enough for a bed. In fact, some of our best fucking occurred there, with Kay flat on her back, one leg over the sofa's back and the other foot on the floor so she could get a little leverage when she tried to respond to my thrusts.

Anyway, the girls were sipping on wine while Steve and I preferred aCoors. I didn't know exactly how to start the conversation, so I ventured, "Kay tells me you guys are into swapping."

"Yep," Steve replied, "and we understand this will be your first time. Like me to give you a few pointers that'll make it better?"

"We'd love that," Kay replied. Now that the time for action was near, I could tell her nervousness had returned.

"Some like to be in separate rooms," he explained, "But I think it's better if both couples are together the first time. We've tried it both ways and we think it's better if one couple goes first while the other watches, then vice versa. What do you guys think?"

I had to admit, and I know it seems crazy now, but I really wanted to see Kay taking a cock—just like in the movies. I wanted to see it close up and personal, and so I looked at Kay and said," That sounds good to me, Babe. What do you think?"

"Hum, yeah," She drug out the yeah. "Watching you might help me relax and get in the mood."

"Wonderful!" Candy finally chipped in. "I can't wait to see my prize." She leaped to her feet, pulling me with her. "Come on, big guy. Time to unwrap your present. She lifted her arms for me to pull her blouse over her head. Man! She had a set of boobs that were just perfect, and they were covered by a red lacy bra that barley kept them from escaping. She wiggled her hips when I looped my thumbs under the waistband of her pants, helping me slip them down. I stooped in the effort and found my face just inches from her musky pussy.

The temptation was too much. Leaving her pants still around her knees, I buried my face in that sweet pussy. She had a real bush down there, just like I like them. I rubbed my face across her silk feeling panties, the stiff curly hair beneath them caressing my cheeks and turning me on even more.

Candy collapsed back in the love seat, after I finished stripping her. On a whim that morning, I hadn't worn any underclothes, so it only took a second for me to get naked.

I took one last glance across the room before I dropped to my knees between Candy's wide spread legs. Over on the sofa Steve had one hand in Kay's blouse and the other was caressing her thighs and lower body, but still outside her clothes.

"C'mon lover, it's show time for us." Candy pulled my face to her pussy. I helped her.

There was no doubt she wasn't a blonde, but those light brown curl covering her mons weren't bad at all. I separated her labia folds, then swiped my tongue across them, working my way from the bottom of the slit to the top, where I concentrated on her oversized clit. I don't think I'd ever seen its match; as I teased it, the darn thing grew until it looked almost like a miniature cock. She seemed to love it when I pursed my lips, wrapping them around it like I was giving it a blow job.

"Uhh...good...ooooohhh yeah... right there...just...oooooeee that so good." She kept up a running series of moans while keeping her fingers wrapped in my hair and pulling my face into her pussy so tight I had to fight to breathe.

"Wow! What a rack!' I heard Steve's voice and just had to grab a quick look at what was happening over on the sofa. Kay was snuggled close to him with, her blouse up around her neck and her bra gone. Her face was really flushed, and Steve's hand massaged one of her bare breast, while he sucked on the other's nipple. Kay's expression of pure pleasure left no doubt any hesitancy was long gone.

"Recline this thing," Candy said. I did and was lying back with my cock sticking straight up; she quickly straddled me. Taking me with in one hand while balancing herself with the other, she slowly lowered her body, guiding my erect cock home. The glans touched her warm, slick labia and she rubbed it through several times—it felt so good that for a minute there I was scared I'd lose the game before it even started.

She must have realized my predicament, because she squeezed it rather tightly and the moment passed. "You okay now," she asked.

"Uh huh," was about the best I could do because her pussy was enveloping my throbbing cock. It's funny about all the things a fellow can still be aware of, even while ole John is sinking deep into strange stuff. I distinctly remember Kay's groaning about needing something more, the scent of Candy's musky arousal, Steve telling Kay to just be patient and watch what we were doing—all these things bounced around in my mind while I clenched Candy's hips, helping her fuck me.