A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds that I heard were alien to me. I wondered if it was Sejal at that time but in the morning, it was clear that it was indeed Kamini. Kamini returned to our bed in the early morning at 5:00. She practically spent 4+ hours with him that night. The next morning Kamini woke up rather late on the pretext that she was unwell.

That night left a lasting impression on my mind. There was something surreal about how Kamini reacted that whole night. I tiptoed to the door a few times and every time I heard those moans and sounds that gave unmistaken proof of how much she enjoyed sex with Jai Singh.

November 1989

Finally, after a long wait I finally held my daughter in my hands. She was as fair as a Caucasian and seemed to have all the features of her mother. However, when the Dr. commented on how unusually tall the baby girl was I knew that it was Jai Singh who had scored in the first round.

December 1989

My fate had been sealed by my errant sister earlier this year. My brother-in-law is essentially a cheap thug has taken over my whole family for slaves. Sejal is married into an affluent household but in the process, she has enslaved all of us. My parents are worried about his constant visits to our house on some pretext or another. While they have not suspected anything yet but it was clear that they are worried about his influence on Kamini. On the other hand, Kamini has pushed our sex life into a high gear; the sexual freedom she experienced with Jai Singh had finally seeped into our bedroom. She was adventurous in the second year of our marriage and has now made it a point to initiate sex most of the time. During the first year we had sex perhaps 4-5 times a week but after our anniversary, our frequency must have been at least 7 times a week except for the last month of our frequency when the risk increased significantly. Our routine resumed couple of weeks after our daughter's birth. I had always felt inadequate with her in every regard - my physical strength, height, courage in comparison to her but what made it difficult was my inability to feel her anymore. Ever since she started entertaining Jai Singh - about 2 to 3 times a week - I had already noticed significant dilation in her vagina but now it is becoming increasingly difficult.

Until now, I had resisted writing about my latent desire to see my beautiful wife with another man. Even though I had often refused to accept it, I have learned that I derive pleasure from the affair my wife is having with Jai Singh. A lot of what she is going through is perhaps just our fate but I have realized that she doesn't dislike it. During the whole year subconsciously I gave several opportunities for Jai Singh to spend some private time with Kamini. Sejal perhaps did the same. Initially, it seemed that he was only kissing and fondling her but as he even made her perform oral sex on him, especially when they had very less risk of getting caught. Every time Jai Singh stayed at our place it seems Kamini entertained him by spending few hours with him in the bed. It wasn't until Diwali night that I learned that this was happening.

I have no complaints. Kamini has never ignored me either sexually or otherwise and neither has she ignored her household duties.

--- Journal Entry ----

There were lot of entries in that year. It was clear that Ashok was stressed with whatever transpired between the three of us. It felt a lot better to learn that even though he knew about my infidelity he was able to rationalize it. The fundamental question that I was not able to answer was how he learned about what all had transpired. It seemed perhaps Sejal divulged her conundrum after my encounter with him. I still couldn't understand why Ashok never stopped me; perhaps he was as helpless as I was.

The first time Sejal mentioned to me that she was pregnant and Jai Singh refused to marry her, I suggested that she go for an abortion and forget about him. Sejal was madly in love with him; perhaps even slavishly obedient to him. At his behest, she forced me to meet with him to convince him. We met him in a shady hotel that offered lot of privacy to unmarried lovers.

"Namaste Bhabhi," he greeted me and quickly extended his hand as a polite gesture. He was much older than both of us and I was surprised that Sejal got caught in his trap. He practically towered over both of us, standing 6' 3" with a barrel chest, strong arms and overall a strong build. He was putting on a little bit of weight in his midsection but due to his height it didn't show much yet.

I wasn't used to shaking hands but confidently extended my hand. It was an act of aggression; I didn't want him to think that I was in anyway intimidated by him. He shook my hand and then in an indecent manner he placed his other hand on top of my hand and gently caressed my skin.

"Namaste Bhaiya," I said smiling, trying to hide my discomfort with him. Sejal quickly invited me to sit with him instead of taking the seat herself. I felt awkward but sat next to him. His lecherous glances were piercing me.

"Why are you not marrying her?" I immediately asked without wasting much time.

"Bhabhi I want to but you know it takes time to convince my family - she is not from my caste," he quickly replied.

"You have been having an affair with her for the past 4 years - you didn't think about it then?"

"My god you have been sleeping with a minor, didn't it shame you then?"

There was a smirk on his face and he looked at Sejal with disbelief. Sejal was nonverbally indicating that I tone it down.

"Is she like this always or only in bed?" he remarked to her rudely.

"What?" I blurted in disbelief. Sejal was in love with such a despicable man who could not even respect her Bhabhi. Would he even care for her?

"Look Bhabhi," he said calmly laying his hand on mine that was on the seat next to him. He turned towards and me said, "It started as an experiment; there was no intention on my part to marry her at that time."

"Honestly," he said smiling.

"But I have done very good justice to what she has offered me; if you have any doubt you can ask her, she can vouch for it."

"Stop it Jai," she yelled at him.

"Keep your mouth shut bitch," he hollered back.

"Now Bhabhi," he said looking back at me again. His hand gently massaged mine; for a moment I just froze, not realizing how to react to his audacity. I felt his rough palm skin on the back of my hand. Even though the man seemed like a spoiled brat but it seemed that he had worked in the army.

"Since you are requesting I can give more thought to it. It could be possible if what shall I say - you were kind to me," he said uttering those words ever so carefully. His large hands seemed to coerce mine. As my hands naturally rested on the seat, I sensed him penetrate the natural hole formed by joining the thumb and the index finger with his middle finger. His hands were twice the size of mine so that one middle finger felt like two, trying to stretch that small hole.

I was a lady with pure thoughts but even in matters of lust I had my weaknesses. Until then the thought of sex with other man hadn't even crossed my mind. Sure, the thought of penis sizes did cross my mind and whether it was an intuition or an unfulfilled desire, I felt that my husband Ashok was rather ordinary or perhaps even under equipped when it came to that.

"Bhabhi are you listening?" he asked waking me up from my trance.

"What is that you are proposing?" I asked looking at him directly and rather sternly.

"Let me talk to my parents," he started.

"It won't be easy but with your help and support, I think I can convince them," he said. His hand finally moved from his palm to my thigh. It was too much for me to take and it and perhaps my momentary weakness had emboldened him. I stood up instantly and said to Sejal that we had to leave.

"Oh, Bhabhi what did I do wrong. Please," he urged as if was mocking both of us.

"You keep away from her," I warned her. He tried to stop me by holding my hand again and this time I whisked it away and gave him a tight slap on his face. The noise had startled everyone in the place but without giving any chance to him or Sejal, I dragged Sejal out of that place.

Sejal was extremely upset that I insulted Jai Singh by slapping him. Out of decency, I wasn't able to tell her that in a very lewd manner he was asking me to sleep with him in return. We ignored talking to each other. It was my nature to shut myself when I was upset. However, the following day we had a rather long conversation.

"Bhabhi I know you think you did the right thing by slapping him," she started, "but honestly men don't like such propriety, especially not men like Jai Singh."

As usual I was quiet and didn't try encouraging her in a conversation.

"Look at yourself damn it," she said, dragging me to the mirror, "you are one hot bombshell!"

"Jai was enamored by your beauty and tried to play with you a little - what's wrong with that?"

"Wouldn't a young devar be smitten by beauty of such a beautiful Bhabhi?"

"Not even in sexual fantasies of a teenager?"

"Sejal Jai Singh is a 30-year old man," I retorted. He was 31 at that time; about 11 years elder to both of us.

"He should behave appropriately - just like your brother," I said, "even if he harbors such immoral thoughts he should keep them to himself."

"Kamini wake up - for a moment she forgot that I was her Bhabhi - real men are anything but like Ashok," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Bhabhi all I mean is that Ashok is not the ideal man - he is just your law-abiding, middle class, plain ordinary man. He has no courage to stand-up to what is not just."

"What?"

"Real men just take what they think belongs to them and do what they feel is just - now I do agree that Jai is rather impulsive; definitely so for his age but I think he couldn't just control his temptation and the fault lies with you."

"Sejal are you okay?"

"A man tried to abuse me and you are taking his side?"

"You want to marry a man who will never be yours - what kind of love is that?"

"Bhabhi you won't understand - you could have chosen any man but you instead opted for the most ordinary man."

"He is your brother and my husband. I won't tolerate you insulting him," I shot at her.

"Bhabhi forget about him and just think about yourself," she said leading me to the bed.

"Do you even know what a real man can make you feel?"

"He can show heaven to you; he can make you understand why god bestowed you with such beauty - it is to pleasure and unite with such men."

"You are so depraved Sejal - is this the Sejal I met," I asked in horror.

"Very much the same Sejal," she casually replied, and added, "although you don't know him very well, I know him and the way he behaved with you it was different. It was as if you belonged to a special class."

"He always treated me as his slut but I think you are special."

"Sejal you are sucked into this vortex and now you are making sure that I am sucked into it as well," I helplessly added.

"Trust me Bhabhi, I have been with this man for the last 4 years and every time I meet him it is as if I want him to mount me."

"That's how sex is Sejal," I countered her in the most assured fashion.

"What do you know Bhabhi?" she quickly retorted in her impudent manner.

"All you have done is slept with one man," she added with indignance.

"Sejal," I shouted at her.

"You are not implying that..." my words trailed.

"Yes, Bhabhi I am saying exactly what you think and let me tell you frankly," she continued.

"I have dated the kind of men that my family would approve of; you know someone like your husband."

"Unfortunately, all of them are nothing but wimps - they don't have the balls to stand up to anything they believe in - in the name of civility they hide their cowardice."

"And don't even get me started on how miserable they are in bed."

"Sejal - what has gotten into you?" I blurted in frustration.

"You have become a rebel - hating your own identity - none of what you are saying makes any sense to you - did he brainwash you?"

"No Bhabhi this is my own realization," she replied with a little bit more composure, "in a highly civilized world there is definitely a place for the likes of Ashok but in the real world where we live - the uncivilized world - brawn matters far more than the brain."

"Brain wise he is not far behind either - at least from a practical standpoint."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, trying to get her to the point.

"Bhabhi I want you to help me in getting married to Jai and although you dislike him, I think he is the right fit for me."

"Have you thought it through?"

"He is a womanizer first, then a spoiled, rich brat, perhaps has many other vices that you may be not be aware of."

"Bhabhi you have got it all wrong," she started.

"Firstly, he is affluent and even if he wasn't he has the business acumen to prosper. Secondly, he comes from a family rich in heritage and powerful political affiliations. Thirdly, while he is a womanizer and a brat, those are perhaps his only vices. He does consume liquor but in sensible quantities; he doesn't smoke."

"His only shortcoming, if I may call that, is his strong desire to mate with women; he is not the traditional womanizer that you know of. I mean he does dabble occasionally but he is not into prostitutes. So far he has only dealt with young girls like me and a few married women."

"Look at you Sejal, you are rationalizing his bad behavior."

"Bhabhi trust me, I know what I am talking about," she said and continued, "he comes from high-caste, traditionally these traits are perfectly acceptable."

"It's only middle-class people like us who wonder about morality of our actions."

"And while you may imagine him trying to seduce all the women he meets; he doesn't and he rarely misbehaves with them. It is only when a girl or a woman that sparks his interest then he pursues them."

"In my experience of past 4 years with him, he targeted only 3 married women and 2 unmarried girls."

"We talk about it openly - he was not able to score with anyone, unfortunately. One of the reasons he likes me and wants to get married to me is because I understand him and don't interfere with his affairs."

"Ok - you made your point," I interjected, "what do you need from me?"

"Bhabhi you are my ace card, without your help there is no life for me," she said, practically pleading.

"What do you mean?"

"Really - I would have no choice but to commit suicide."

"What rubbish - don't ever talk about such thing," I reprimanded her.

"Jai has agreed to marry me if he gets you in dowry," she said, trying to control her tears.

"What?" I said stunned with his despicable demand.

"Stop crying first," I tried to console her.

"Ever since he laid his eyes on you he is besotted by you," she said sobbing.

"You have no qualms about this?" I asked.

"That he longs for me more than you?"

"No," she responded rather casually.

"You are absolutely gorgeous and there is no reason for me to envy or be jealous of you."

It was a rather innocent admission of how much she trusted and loved me. For a woman to not be affected by such jealousy could only be termed as miracle. Yet there was a deep-seated trust in me and my character. That had melted some of my initial resistance to the idea itself.

"He thinks you look like Reena Roy," she added. This was a huge compliment. A lot of my friends felt the same way at one point or another. She was a pretty actress of yester year and if I were to choose a more contemporary example it would have to be Sonakshi Sinha. I am definitely a slimmer version of Sonakshi but perhaps resembled the younger Reena Roy more closely during those days.

We didn't discuss much further that day. It shook me to the core and I didn't understand how I could help Sejal with her quandary. What seemed like an act of deceit, an abjectly immoral act just seemed like yet another bodily need for her. Sejal tried to convince me again and again over the next several days.

Sejal had intimate knowledge about our sexual life. She knew how many times we made out in a night; on an average, how long our sessions lasted. She even knew if we chose the comfort of darkness or preferred to do it with lights on. She never eavesdropped on us in terms of secretly watching us - it wasn't quite possible - but she had reasonable guesses for almost everything. She could practically write an encyclopedia on our sex life. The most important discovery of hers after carefully investigating my married and sexual life was that I made a very good choice when it came to selecting a husband but a poor choice when it came to lover. Marriage and sex were too distinct needs from her perspective. Marriage was an emotional need or longing for a lifelong partner who understood you and supported you at times of need. Sex was a physical need and a very important one for a woman given that she had the responsibility to give birth and nurse the young. A very substantial investment that was quite disproportionately higher compared to the investment a man made in it.

Sejal argued that when it came to sex Jai Singh was more appropriate match for me. She was willing to bet everything on it if I disagreed with her. She had done the necessary homework to counter every argument of mine. However, the most thumping argument - perhaps a smack on my face - was the comparison of Ashok's and Jai Singh's penis sizes. Sejal to my utter dismay showed me her stash of used condoms that she preserved - perhaps in preparation of this day - to make her point. She had fished out most of Ashok's from the dustbin and of course, she had access to Jai's. To say that there even was any comparison would be actually insulting one's intelligence. Jai's condom was easily twice the size of Ashok's; no matter what you looked at - the length, the girth, the mass, on every dimension he beat him hands down. If one sample could be refuted, she presented half-a-dozen to illustrate her point. His thickness seemed to be the size of my wrist and compared to that Ashok's thickness was perhaps the size of my three - or even two - fingers put together.

All women, whether they agree or disagree, have a universal reaction to such a prospect. It always gets their pussy flowing with lubricating juices in anticipation. This reaction, although far stronger, is similar to the lubrication in anticipation of her very first intercourse. If there was any doubt in mind my body had sufficiently cleared it. My panties were soaking wet; it was as if I was passing urine.

To make matters even worse, Sejal presented fresh evidence that she collected from that afternoon's episode. The specimens were about 2 hours old. Jai's semen filled the condom up to practically the level at which his penis's knob would extend. Ashok's barely even overflowed the tip of the condom.

Those indelible images stayed with me throughout my life. Such a stark difference between genital organs was unimaginable; true I believed they came in different sizes but the difference wasn't that huge in my mind.

Sejal had thought through this carefully. She reasoned that I would be doing it to save her life and family's honor so no one could blame me of adulterous behavior even if it came out in the open, which she never thought would happen.

There was a lot she left out but she told me in no uncertain terms that once Jai had mated with me, he would not let go of me. I would forever be his slut. What was even more profound that I wouldn't have anything lesser than that myself after tasting sex with him.

My mind was in siege after Sejal planted the seed. All of Ashok's inadequacies were in plain sight. He was ill-equipped, perhaps 4 or 4 ½ inches when fully erect, he hardly lasted longer than 3-4 minutes of actual intercourse. The frequency of sex we were having seemed a lot but abysmally low based on Sejal's descriptions.