A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
A private meeting.
9.2k words
4.25
117.4k
50

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very much real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it were they would have never admitted it.

This is a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kind of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife is shown to prefer having deep, intimate bond with other man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with husband. The usual consequences ensue! If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

*****

Chapter 2 - A private meeting

All the work that Sejal had put in was working. It didn't occur to me that the day she chose for meeting was actually our 1st anniversary. Only the previous night did it register but by then it was late for me to retract.

That night my pussy was on fire and I found myself urging Ashok in a subtle manner. It was unusual for me to do this. He responded and as Ashok made love to me, I imagined Jai Singh trying to impregnate me. I was in the middle of my fertile period; Sejal's irrefutable evidence - Jai Singh's condom filled with semen - was looming in front of my eyes as Ashok continued to plough me. His 4 ½ inch penis was giving me so much pleasure that I didn't feel a need for more but then as my mind wandered, the images of Jai Singh pinning me down with his heavy weight as his cock stretched my vagina made me convulse in pleasure. Ashok was getting excited with the response he was getting from me. Apparently, until then I had been inhibited in my response during our love making. My desire to have sex had been on fire ever since Sejal had broached up the subject of Jai Singh. Each time Ashok made love to me, I had been only fantasizing about him; even though I felt he was crude and had a natural revulsion to him. Ashok murmured, "You are so hot, what is it?"

I just kissed him and ignored his comment. Ashok worked valiantly, pleasuring me as if he was trying to dissuade me from falling for Jai Singh. My mind vacillated between shunning Jai Singh completely or succumbing to him with complete abandon, never in between.

"Should we plan for a baby?" he asked in the middle of his stroking. It was enough to push my inhibitions completely aside and I contracted my pelvic muscles and pulled his penis inside my vagina aggressively; my legs lifted involuntarily allowing for even deeper penetration. This turned out to be too much for him and within a minute after that he ejaculated.

In the morning, once again I coaxed him to have sex with me. This change in me had suddenly sparked his desire and we once again had a rather long session. Just as he was about to leave for work, he remarked, "You never answered my question?"

"Why one?"

"About having a baby?"

I blushed in response and quickly retorted, "Such things are not planned, they just happen!"

"You are too busy with your work, friends, and cricket matches," I added.

This was true. While our sex life wasn't bad - I felt the frequency was lower than what was expected of newly married couples. In the first 6 months, we perhaps had sex on an average 6-7 times a week and after that the frequency had dwindled to 5-6 times a week. Initially, we did do twice in the night during the weekends but this was not that common. Even more importantly during the holidays while he chose to prefer time outside of house instead of romancing me. He immediately grabbed me and kissed me forcefully. We quickly separated ourselves as my mother-in-law called out for me.

Ashok had definitely misread my reaction in the night. It was response to the idea of Jai Singh impregnating me and not him. Just thinking about him had allowed me to shed a few inhibitions that were perhaps hampering our sex life.

Sejal helped me get ready for the occasion. She made me ditch my regular Salwar Khameez and instead handed a body clinging chiffon saree. A tight fitting blouse with a deep neck that amply revealed my cleavage went with it. She had recommended a specific set of lingerie for me but I flatly refused it saying that it would send a completely wrong signal to him; already thinking about how he would read it after having undressed me. She made me visit a dentist for regular cleaning - something that only the elite did at that time - but I wasn't sure I understood her motive at that time. A visit to the beauty parlor wrapped up the preparation ceremony. None took notice of my antiques as they felt that I was getting prepared for my anniversary celebration.

After an hour-long effort, a transformed woman stood in front of the mirror. Even I marvelled at the beauty of the lady in the mirror. True to Sejal's words, she reminded of the actress Reena Roy.

Sejal was mature for her age and perhaps even cunning. She was manipulating me to achieve her goals. Soon I learned that she was good at taking advantage of people around her; not necessarily in a mean sort of way but nevertheless ensuring that her objectives were met.

Ensuring that I was properly decked up for the rendezvous, she put me psychological in a position of having agreed on Jai Singh's indecent proposal.

"Oh god, you are looking gorgeous Bhabhi," exclaimed Sejal as we both inspected the results of her hard work.

"Jai would pounce on you in no time," she quickly added.

"Shut up," I immediately retorted, "I am only going to talk to him."

"Yes that's right. You should stick to this story," she assured, "but please don't be a prude - after all he is going to be your brother-in-law."

I immediately rebuffed her but Sejal persisted, saying, "you are acting like highbrow bitch."

"At least a bitch allows the prospective male to sniff her and gives him an opportunity to court her."

"Oh really?"

"What would she allow? I asked playfully.

Sejal immediately took me in her arms and holding me by my waist with one hand, she laid the other hand on my naked stomach and gently caressing it, gradually she moved it up until she felt my breast and then in a brazen move she gave it a good squeeze.

"Sejal," I shouted and pushed her away.

"Don't tell me that Bhaiya has never done that," she continued her banter. I blushed realizing very well that Ashok was very much enamored by my bust; just that he didn't do it as often I desired it.

"Bhabhi you are a total 'Doodh Ki Dukaan'," she added excitedly as her eyes were still focused on my breast that were now exposed as Sejal had moved the "pallu" of the saree a little bit. 'Doodh Ki Dukaan" is a phrase that meant a dairy and it was derogatorily used to refer to women who had enlarged bust line. If Sejal, could say that then definitely all the men around me were at least thinking of it, I thought. I again blushed and ignored her, adjusting my Saree.

"You know Bhabhi," she continued, "the Eskimos had a weird custom."

I was amused by her choice of the subject - something so remote from what we were dwelling on.

"They would entertain their guest by allowing them to sleep with hosts wife," she blurted.

"What rubbish?"

"Listen - it's true - just imagine if we had such a custom?"

"As a daughter-in-law of the house you would have to take on that responsibility and can you imagine how many of our relatives would remember us?"

Just thinking of it sent the shivers through my body. After getting married I had noticed how lewdly some of the elders ogled at me. The middle-aged men - in their forties - were the perpetual lechers. When I explained my frustration about it, Ashok simply sidestepped it and said that's how all men were - deep down they were just animals. Such kind of ogling should not be taken negatively, he would argue. Instead, it was a compliment to my beauty. Exposing my milky-white waist or showing them more than a hint of cleavage was the sweetest treat I could offer them without being overtly gracious. He had often dissuaded me from observing the normal etiquettes of covering ones breasts while bending down. He only advised that I shouldn't do it all the time, instead give someone eyeful a few times.

"We don't even have to go that far," she continued her monologue, "just allow them to kiss you and fondle you - suddenly we will be related to all the people of the city someway or another."

Ashok had definitely not crossed that bridge, I thought. He wouldn't mind me exposing some of my privates but this was too far. As we made way to meet Jai Singh. I realized that Sejal had tactfully chosen a hotel room to avoid the kind of publicity we got last time around.

"Listen Bhabhi," she quietly whispered as we ascended the stairs, "don't act bossy - act a little submissive."

"Let him take the lead - you appear reluctant but indulge him."

"Don't worry about anything - no one would know it, not anyone besides the three of us," she assured. My knees were buckling and my vagina lubricating; there was simply no way I could refuse him.

"Just go with the flow," she urged. We had reached the top floor and my heart was beating wildly.

"You two will have a great chemistry - I promise you," she said encouraging.

"You are incredibly beautiful and he his amazingly talented with a tool that will surely rock your world!"

It just seemed the world was conspiring against a pious, demure housewife - leaving me alone in the company of such a stallion during my fertile period. To make matters worse the occasion - my first anniversary - had significance and indulging in an adulterous behavior on such a day seemed to permanently brand me as an adulterous wife.

Sejal gently knocked the door. We silently waited for him to open the door. There was no response for a minute or so. She knocked again and then finally just before knocking the third time, Jai Singh opened the door. He had just washed his face and was toweling it as he opened the door. The sloth was sleeping as we both were sweating over the consequences of the meeting.

A cursory glance across the room, confirmed that the sloth had a late night party and was perhaps sleeping all morning. It was half past noon.

"Oh," the jerk remarked, "Swapna Sundari and Kama Sundari," referring to us. He was referring to Sejal as Swapna Sundari, meaning my dream girl and me as Kama Sundari, a beautiful lady who evokes lust. Even my name Kamini meant a desirable woman.

"Welcome - I didn't think you would show up," he said and after letting me enter the room, he grabbed Sejal as she stepped into the room and kissed her fully on her lips. It was an open-mouthed kiss and I felt ashamed watching them so blatantly kissing each other. To make me even more mad, I noticed Sejal play with his tongue and at one point even sucked on his tongue.

"If you like her so much then why don't you marry her," I interjected rather rudely. Jai Singh didn't take it kindly. Sneering at me, after breaking the kiss at his own leisure, he said, "the truth is that I like you a lot more than her. So, should I marry you?"

I evaded his eyes and looked around the room. On his bed, lay his soiled underwear - from the corner of my eye I cringed as I saw holes in his huge underwear - and even though I didn't want to admit, I registered how big his underwear was compared to that of my husband's.

"That's not possible," I retorted with an air of superiority, "I am already married."

Jai Singh stepped closer with Sejal still in his arms. He looked at me with his eyes full of lust as I evaded his gaze. Sejal had a smirk on her face. Jai Singh said, looking at Sejal, "would you mind if I slept with her honey?"

"Jaan - you are the love of my life," she responded giddily, referring to him as her "Jaan" - literally meaning her life.

"Come on Bhabi," she said as she held my hand and gently pulled me towards them. Now I stood perhaps only couple of feet away. The lazy bastard towered over me and leered at me.

"You two have a special relation," she urged me to step even further and then I found Jai Singh's hand on my naked waist.

"What do you want?" I asked him haughtily. I stood perilously close to him with one shoulder blade touching him while my other hand rubbed against Sejal's shoulder as we formed a triangle.

"Kamini you know what I want?" said Jai Singh in normal tone.

"I want to marry you but if I marry you then that would ruin your Nanad's life," he added, mocking me but with a straight face.

"Sejal has graciously accepted my proposal," he said and then he took one step closer; his hand slid further across and now practically I was in his arms.

"You know honey," Sejal quickly added, "I won't object to it even if you take her as your second wife."

"And Bhaiya," she added almost teasingly, "would not object to it knowing that my life was at stake."

"I love you so much honey," he softly whispered and leaned forward to kiss her. Once again I saw them obscenely kissing each other right in front of me. As much as I detested it, I was definitely worked up and would have yielded in almost no time. Jai Singh continued his tongue duel with her but at the same time tightened his grip on me. With each passing moment, he pulled me closer until first our pelvises were joined and then with a sudden movement he let go of her and latched onto my lips. I felt revolted by his stale breath and having to taste their mixed juices but his open mouth was right on top of my sealed lips. His tongue splashing my lips with his and her saliva. My body was stiff and I almost froze. This was the cue for Sejal to leave and I noticed her retreating from the room and then we heard the door shut. My stiff body was finally melting in his arms then he bent down and aligning his pelvis against mine pulled me into him with his hands on my butt. With the thick Saree in between I just felt the contours of his cock but the very fact that I even I felt it, clearly suggested that he had to be better endowed. I parted my lips and let his tongue enter my eager mouth.

The whole week Sejal had been preparing me for this moment. She had orchestrated everything perfectly. She broke my resolve by blackmailing me emotionally. She persuaded me to indulge in adultery on the pretext of helping her and at the same time getting something just in return. I was in my fertile period, so more receptive and she had clearly boasted about his capability. As I swapped saliva with this thug, with a stale, morning breath, I learned how seductive the allure of other men was. Over the years, I had come to believe that a married woman would always yield to other man, who possessed Jai Singh's qualities - it was just a matter of right circumstances and the amount of time.

Jai Singh's tall, towering physique, broad shoulders, wide barrel chest enamored the young girl in me who was perpetually attracted to hulks. Even though I wasn't petite or frail, he comfortably enveloped me in his arms. His self-assured, cocky attitude while annoying on the face of it had struck a submissive chord in me. By utterly ignoring his oral hygiene and courting me with the mildly pungent body odor, he positioned himself as a confident man, who didn't need any crutches in wooing a pretty lady. Even as he locked lips with the prettiest woman he had met perhaps in his life, he didn't show any sign of anxiety or eagerness. Very slowly and gradually he kissed, almost as if we were well acquainted and had exceptionally strong desire for each other. As his breath permeated my nostrils and his pungent body odor wafted in the air and encircled me, I started falling under his spell. I started indulging him by kissing back aggressively. It was as if I wanted to let him know that I was his slut - if I could passionately kiss him with his foul breath, surely I could have done anything for him. As he took me in his arms and swooned by gently gyrating his pelvis; along with it mine still glued to his with is cock lined up right against my vagina, I melted in his arms. My lubricated vagina was practically gushing now; my pantie was soaked wet - drenched in my own juices.

He turned me around and removing my pallu exposed my breasts.

"I love you my Reena Roy," he whispered and started kissing my neck as his hands caressed my naked waist. Just the way Sejal had described, he was besotted by my beauty and the very fact that I was allowing him to make out with me despite being married had certainly pushed him to the edge. His hands were much larger than Ashok's and they were much rougher as well. He had some military experience, I learned later from Sejal. I felt his bulge on my back; it felt unusual as I felt Ashok's just around or below my butt. His hands moved up to my breasts and then he played with them. His hands sensually caressed my breasts as he whispered to me how gorgeous they were and then I felt him kneading them. I was gradually shedding my inhibitions as I let him knead them to his heart's content. Needless to mention that I was intensely aroused. Ashok had similar fascination with my breasts but he never touched me in this manner - usually only on bed and even then not as long as Jai Singh did. His lips were busy on my neck, continuously kissing me and sucked on them as if it was a piece of sugarcane. Soon he started squeezing my breasts and this rapidly pushed me towards my climax. I found myself standing on my toes and involuntarily he buckled his knees to get perfect alignment for gaining entrance. His large hands were mauling my breasts as I moaned in pleasure and I eventually turned around and offered him my lips once more. We kissed passionately.

Little did we realize how time had passed; a quick glance confirmed that we were already on 15 minute mark. He whispered, "you have simply fucked my mind!"

Brought up in a rather conventional family, I was not used to such obscene language but strangely his emphatic statement excited me. There was an earnesty; an intense desire in his tone.

"Ever since I saw you," he said looking into my eyes, "I realized that you were a special wine; to be savored for years and years!"

He lewdly inspected my body. I felt naked in front of him; yet there was an yearning to expose myself to him. Strangely, giving myself to him felt like a good deed.

"Every part of your body - every curve is made for pure fucking," he continued.

Who ever said that women hate men objectifying them were wrong. They hated when done in a crass manner; in the open. In relative solitude, they relished it. Jai Singh was an expert at seducing - apart from having all the traits a woman looks for in a man - he also understood the importance of flattering them. He constantly kept on whispering sweet nothings as he hugged and kissed me several times - confessing his deep desire to mate with me. There was an animalistic attraction - a physical chemistry - that I had not felt earlier.

Jai Singh was liberally fondling my body. His hand would grab my butt sometimes and sometimes he would give my breasts a good squeeze.

"Kamini," he whispered between the kisses, "I want you to be my slut." He took my not so small hands in his large hands and after gently massaging them guided inside his open trousers. I froze as my fingers grazed against his sizeable bulge. My eyes were tightly shut as I grimaced at the thought of finally touching another man's penis. Jai Singh stood comfortably still as I mustered courage to finally fondle his equipment. It was as if a farmer's wife was handling a stallion's penis, just before it mounted the mare. And then in a brash attempt, I pulled out his cock - calling it a penis just wasn't appropriate. Even Sejal's description of this specimen was not just. My heart fluttered and my lips quivered as I held the piece of meat in my hands and slowly peeped down to inspect it. His semi-flaccid cock looked like an enormous chunk of meat; likes of which I had not even imagined. My hands tentatively spread around his cock in an attempt to measure it. Jai Singh was aware of the effect he was having on me. There was no comparison to what he owned. If my husband's penis was the size of a medium-size carrot then his was the size of a large cucumber. If my husband's testicles were the size of small tomatoes, his were the size of large onions. If my husband was a Billy goat, Jai Singh was a breeding bull. In terms of physical dimensions he out-ranked Ashok, beating him by a wide margin.

vyasya
vyasya
979 Followers