A DVD For My Mature Wife

Story Info
It widened her horizons & neighbor's secret.
1.8k words
4.17
119.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

After years of marriage, we still have trouble talking frankly about sex and our individual desires. She can do without sex quite easily, and for pretty long periods of time. I, on the other hand, get accused of being weird and overly horny. All that aside, Barb made an effort to be more receptive after I finally told her how much I missed sex and how dissatisfied I was with our minimal love life.

She is sleeping nude with me now, and she enjoys cuddling up skin to skin in the early morning hours. I encourage her to fondle my cock and balls, and she enjoys feeling my morning hard on. Last summer, she occasionally left her one-piece suit in the drawer and skinny dipped with me in our pool. It was fun to watch her in the clear water and play around while holding onto her float. She even became comfortable enough to water her plants around our deck wearing nothing but a pair of flip flops.

Recently, I took another step. I bought my wife a DVD. The title was something like "Sex after 50 for women." The point of the numerous explicit scenes and the therapist's comments was that sex could be even better for a married lady, if she would rid herself of the many myths that inhibit so many mature women.

I had been slowly encouraging Barb to loosen up and enjoy our empty nest more. She responded, so leaving the DVD in her chair as I left for the day was just another step in my plan. I was not sure if she would watch it or not, but I was hoping her curiosity would get the better of her.

The first thing I noticed when I returned was that the DVD was no longer in the chair. Did she become angry and throw my gift in the trash? Did she watch it and then toss it? Did she watch and try some of the suggestions, like masturbating with one of our sex toys?

I checked the DVD player and found the disc was there, so I knew that Barb had watched some or all of it. I was surprised to find that she was not at home. Her car was in the garage, so I figured that she was next door chatting with our neighbor, Sandra. The pool looked inviting, so I decided to slip out of my clothes and take a quick dip.

The cool water felt good as I sank down to my chin and jammed the end of a float under me. Later, I dried off quickly and went inside to pour a glass of wine. I was sitting nude on my towel in a deck chair, sipping wine, when Barb opened the back door and joined me. The glass in her hand told me that she and Sandra had been into the wine next door. Barb smiled down at me and poured herself another glass.

"You look comfortable," she teased.

"I am comfortable," I replied as I waited for her reaction to my gift DVD.

"Well, I found your latest purchase this morning," she began. "Why do you think I need more sex instruction?"

I thought for a minute. My answer could turn her off or cause a scene if I said the wrong thing. "I just thought it might answer some issues for you. I want you to have all the pleasures life can provide and I want you to know that I am always here to help."

"You already do plenty," she scoffed. "like sitting out here stark naked on our deck."

"You are welcome to join me," I challenged. "It feels so nice, you know."

"I think I will," she shot back, and began to unbutton her blouse. A few moments later, she draped a spare towel over the other chair and plopped down across from me. She sat naked, sipping her wine and looking at me. "How's this?"

"Perfect," I told her as I drank in the beauty of her slender form and small pink nipples.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, each in our own thoughts. I waited for her to continue the conversation. "I told Sandra that you had bought me a porno DVD," Barb finally stated flatly.

"It is more of an instructional video, honey. There's nothing lewd or pornographic about it. Sure, there are naked couples demonstrating various positions and such, but there's nothing that married adults cannot accept. At least I don't think so."

"That's pretty much what Sandra said," Barb admitted. "In fact, she told me that she and Dan like to watch porno movies sometime. She said the movies arouse both of them and no harm done."

"I like her attitude," I quickly agreed. "I'm just a little surprised to hear that they ever watch pornography. Dan seems like such a straight arrow."

Barb chuckled. "From what Sandra told me, I'd say that they are both pretty adventurous in bed. Dan has a sexy side too, unless Sandra was just blowing smoke."

"So, what did you think about the DVD?" I finally asked. "Did you get anything out of it?"

Barb laughed out loud. "I got a wet pussy out of it, for one thing. It was pretty wild seeing people our age and older getting it on. Regular porno movies feature young models and stud muffins, so what you bought was entirely different."

"I was hoping that you would enjoy hearing about other mature couples and seeing what they enjoy. Maybe we can try some of that stuff. Maybe tonight," I replied hopefully.

"Oh? Like what?"

"Well, I'd like to watch you masturbate with one of our toys. You always make me hold the vibrator and do it for you. I'd like to see you do it all by yourself."

Barb tilted her head to one side. "Do you jack off, Ken? I mean other than when you stroke your cock when you get ready to put it in?"

Admittedly, I wasn't ready for her question, but I decided that whole truth was called for at the time. "Sure, just about every man does, I think. When I need some relief, I just do it."

Barb nodded. "I haven't made a habit of it, but I have used a shower massage on myself a few times. I guess that counts. The water jets feel very erotic. Do you really want to watch me use a vibrator on myself?"

"Yes," I croaked. "I'd love to see you make yourself cum."

Barb rose from her chair and padded into the house. I wasn't sure if she was angry, or just disgusted with me. A few minutes later, she returned holding her favorite vibrator and the little bottle of lube we use. She sat back in her lounge chair and pulled her knees up and apart, displaying her sparse bush. "Are you ready?" she teased to lighten the moment.

I nodded and smiled as I watched her squirt lube onto her fingers and slide them into the folds of her swollen pussy. That, alone, made my cock begin to twitch.

Barb closed her eyes and let her fingers linger between her labia before turning the bulbous end of the vibe toward her glistening love lips. I watched as she slowly rubbed the end of the vibe up and down her slit, then inserted the tip into her slick vaginal opening. Her fingers twisted the end and I heard a familiar buzzing sound that quickly softened as my wife pressed the full length of her toy inside.

Soon, she pushed the vibe back out and used the slick, wet wand along her slit. Her hips moved as the vibrations played over her mound and her still-hidden clitoris. Barb alternated between outer stimulation and insertion several more times, letting the tip play over her swollen clit. I could see her begin to breathe harder and then moan as her hips rose from the lounge chair and her belly shook. Her eyes opened and she gazed directly at me as her orgasm rippled through her body. My wife's legs pressed tightly together, swallowing the vibe between them. As her climax began to dissipate, her legs fell apart and I looked greedily at the sticky mess that remained.

Instinctively, I moved to her and took the toy from her limp hand. I laid the vibe on the edge of her towel; then bent down to place my face between her open thighs. The mixture of the artificial lube and her own fresh nectar was intoxicating and I licked her, sucking in her juices as I attempted to clean up the sticky mess she'd made for me.

"That was incredible," I whispered as our eyes met. "Thank you for giving me one of my greatest thrills," I added.

Barb smiled down at me. "You really did enjoy watching, didn't you? You don't think it's dirty?"

"More like delicious," I countered. "The sight, the sound, the taste...it's all such a fabulous high."

"I feel like the star in one of those pornographic movies," Barb smiled. "It felt pretty good, I must admit."

"A real star would suck my cock now," I quipped. "Do you want to do me right here on the deck?"

My wife grinned wickedly. "Come closer and I'll see what I can do."

I felt her tongue touch the head; then her lips closed around me as she began to use her mouth to bring me to full hardness. Her fingers fondled my balls as she continued to suck and lick my rigid stick.

"You'd better stop now," I warned. "We don't want to waste it do we?'

Barb pulled off with a pop and smiled up at me. "You like that don't you?"

"Love it. What a fantastic feeling," I replied truthfully. "It's yours any time you want it."

She squeezed my balls gently. "Let's fix some dinner; then we can continue. After a nice warm bath, I'll let you give me an all over massage. After that, you can do whatever you like," she promised.

"I'm sure I'll be able to think of something," I replied with a smile. "Do you think Sandra and Dan would like to watch us?"

"Oh, you are wicked, you know that?" Barb countered, but she was grinning instead of glaring at me.

"Fantasies are a good thing, right?" I responded, recalling a scene from the DVD related to fantasies.

Barb nodded. "From Sandra's remarks, I guess even straight arrow couples have some wild thoughts, so why shouldn't we."

My grin gave me away I suppose. Apparently, my gift DVD hit the target after all. "We can watch the DVD together in bed later. You can tell me what parts you like the best."

"Do I have to tell the truth?" she asked with a wink.

"I think that I'll be able to tell, and so will you!" I replied as I lightly swatted her rear on the way through the door.

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers