A European in America

Story Info
A young married woman has a moment of weakness.
3.7k words
3.64
33.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Authors note...

Well. I wrote this because I felt I had to. It's not a love story and has a sad, slightly sad ending. For those of you that like happy ones I suggest you don't read it.

All persons in this are of a legal age and I stress that at no point is underage sex mentioned or indicated.

I hope those of you who read it will like it, please forgive my spelling and just enjoy the story for what it is.

Thank you in advance for any comments or feedback. Both are always much appreciated.

Fliccy...

A European in America.

Hannah was originally from Oslo, Norway. She had met and Married David Gentry when she was studying for her history degree. He was twelve years older than her but that hadn't stopped her from finding the knowledgeable and good looking man a perfect partner sexually and mentally. They had married shortly after she completed her course at the tender age of twenty two and moved into a solidly respectable neighbourhood not far from the University where David taught History.

Straight away there were problems. Hannah, like most Scandinavians had no problem with nudity at home and often walked around the house naked much to David's initial delight. However she also went into their garden to sunbathe in just a pair of sunglasses and was soon observed doing so by their neighbours.

She was an attractive young woman, taller than most at five nine with long slim legs a flat stomach and large DD beasts. Her face was a perfect oval with large light blue eyes, a small ski jump nose and full lips. Her hair a light brown that naturally curled into ringlets at the end and she wore it long so that it framed her face and cascaded down her back well past her shoulder blades.

Basically. She was a knockout and it hadn't been long before one of their neighbour's caught her husband masturbating as he watched a naked Hannah sunbathing.

Sarah Danvers was livid. She wasn't an unattractive woman herself but she knew she had nothing on the stunning beauty and perfection of a then twenty three year old Hannah. She had stormed over to David and Hannah's home and angrily told them both off.

Hannah had been ambivalent as she just couldn't see the problem. For her, being nude in her own home was perfectly normal and on numerous occasions back in Norway had greeted guests without embarrassment in nothing but her glasses. It was nothing sexual to her and while she was beginning to understand it turned her husband on. It was still something she felt was natural.

So it was considerably upsetting when her Husband sided with Sarah and told her it was totally unacceptable for her to sunbathe naked.

"You had no problem fucking me yesterday... right there on the floor." She angrily told him. Her accent thickening from her anger.

"That's different... we were inside." He had shouted back.

Hannah snorted in derision.

"We have windows... " she pointed out and waved both arms at the large windows and sliding glass door that opened up onto their back yard and though which any one of their neighbours could have seen them copulating.

David had ignored her perfectly good point and ranted at her to wear clothes outside and in. Telling her he expected his wife to act like a decent woman, not some backstreet slut.

Hannah had stormed off in tears. She considered herself a decent person and other than David had only slept with one other man. That had been back home and a year before she had met her now husband. A husband who had shouted at her and quite literally compared her to a prostitute.

That had been six years ago.

They had numerous arguments but also many loving days. Hannah still walked naked from their bedroom to the bathroom but over the years had gotten used to not going downstairs naked and now wore a bikini when sunbathing.

Sarah Danvers was now a close friend and Hannah often sat by the Danvers pool and drank wine with Sarah, her Husband Jerry and occasionally their teenage son Adam.

Adam was getting to the age where he was really noticing girls and stole glances at the beautiful Norwegian woman. At twenty nine she hadn't changed much and still had a great body and barely any lines around her eyes. Those that were there seemed more like laughter lines than crows feet and Adam was soon obsessing over her and wanking in his room to thoughts of her large breasts and long slim legs.

Adam was a good looking young man who played American football and had a strong athletic body. Hannah herself had noticed as he filled out rapidly. She wasn't immune to admiring a good body or a fairly handsome boy in the prime of his life.

Unfortunately for Adam he had been dating the same girl for over two years. She was called Debbie Smith and was very pretty and very religious. Debbie let him touch her breasts and she would give him a hand job but that's as far as she was willing to go. Always saying she was keeping herself pure until she was married. For a sexually frustrated teenager. Adam did well and was patient with her. Still he was horny almost constantly and whenever he saw Hannah sunbathing in her bikini he made a point of going round and mowing her lawn. Just to get a closer look.

Hannah knew the young man liked her. In fact she had noticed the bulge in his jeans more than a few times. If she hadn't loved her husband she might have been more than just tempted. But she did love David, even if their sex life had taken a nose dive over the last couple of years as David reached forty two and seemed far less interested in sex. When he was it was over too quickly. The days of lazily making love for hours long gone.

She had at first thought he was having an affair, but after hiring a PI with her savings she had come to realise that David was just one of those men that had stopped obsessing over sex early in life. She knew from frank talks with Sarah that Sarah and her Husband still enjoyed sex. Jerry Danvers was nearly fifty five and from what her friend told her, still as randy as he had been in his thirties.

****

"You're not thinking of leaving David then?" Sarah had asked one day after yet another talk about how sexually frustrated Hannah was getting.

Hannah had shaken her head.

"God no.. I have toys... and I still love him." She had laughed off the idea. Her singsong accent wasn't as strong as it used to be but was still evident.

Sarah had laughed with her but secretly felt sorry for the amazingly beautiful woman she had once felt jealous about.

"Another?" he asked as she held up the second bottle of wine. The first long gone and the second nearly empty.

"Yes please." Hannah nodded and held out her glass for a top up. She wasn't normally a heavy drinker but over the last couple of years had often sat with Sarah and polished off a couple of bottles as they chatted. It wasn't as if she had to drive. The walk home was a simple case of opening one garden gate and then another.

The day was warm and sunlight glittered off the Danvers pool as the two women sat in sleeveless sundresses under a large garden umbrella.

Sarah finished her glass first and stood up, undoing the buttons of her sundress as she did, casting it aside to reveal she was in a one-piece swimming costume.

"I need a dip. It's sweltering today." She said as she walked to the pool. At just under forty five she still had a good body, well-toned from regular exercise and frim small breasts on an athletic figure. Her blonde hair was cut short in a bob and if you didn't know, you wouldn't realise she dyed it.

Hannah sipped from her glass and wished she had thought to wear a bikini. She would have liked a swim too.

"Aren't you coming?" Sarah asked as she stepped down into the temperature controlled pool. Cool in the summer and warmed in the winter it stayed at a pleasantly cooling temperature for hot dry days like this one.

"Your husband?... and Adam?" she inquired. There was no need to ask why she was asking. Sarah had come to accept Hannah's ease with nudity and once or twice had let her skinny dip in the pool with her when no one was around.

Sarah shrugged as she eased herself into the cool waters with a smile.

"Jerry's in Tahoe and Adam's at Debbie's... no doubt trying to get into her panties as we speak." She answered... "So it's fine, you know I don't mind when the men are away." She clarified for her younger friend.

"Great." Hannah said as she quickly stripped off her dress, bra and panties.

Stark naked she followed her friend into the water with a happy sigh as the cool clear water enveloped her body.

Sarah couldn't help but admire the younger woman's body. It was still perfect and her large breasts had hardly dropped in the past six years. She wondered how such a beauty had fallen for David. The man was okay to look at but had a small personality and rarely smiled. Where as Hannah was usually cheerful and outgoing. David preferred to stay at home.

Sarah was a curious type and since Hannah had mentioned toys she had been wondering what kind, she herself liked to masturbate. The wine made her bold enough to ask.

"So what kind of toys do you use?" she asked as they bobbed in the deep end of the pool.

"Oh the usual.. a dildo, anal beads a couple of vibrator's." Hannah answered frankly with a smile, she felt no need to lie to her friend.

"No butt plug?" Sarah asked with a giggle after hearing 'anal beads'.

Hannah nodded.

"yes, I forgot that.. I only wear it when I go out with David though... he likes ... USED to like anal." She informed her friend with a sad frown. Remembering it had been a long time since David had wanted her ass.

"Gosh.. well Jerry's asked me for it.. but I've never tried it." Sarah said with a giggle.

"You should, it's quite nice once you get used to it... I used to come really hard using my fingers on my clit as David fucked my ass." She encouraged Sarah. Forgetting for a while that Sarah wasn't the adventurous kind when it came to sex. They had talked fairly often and while Hannah had told of the times she had fucked her husband all over campus before they were actually married. Sarah had limited herself to strictly bedroom antics, most of which were fairly standard.

Sarah laughed off the suggestion and headed for the shallow end of the pool. Intent of another glass of wine to ward off the crazy idea of actually letting Jerry have her anally.

Hannah shrugged to herself and swam lazily for a while and then let her feet rise so that she was floating on her back. Languidly stirring the waters with her hands as she drifted around the centre of the pool. She knew she was tipsy and shouldn't have been quite so honest but right then didn't care much.

Sarah finished off the bottle and then nearly dropped it. She fumbled for it and only just stopped it from smashing to pieces on the rock effect slabs that surrounded her pool.

"Woops... that was close." She laughed out.

Hannah squinted at her from the pool.

"What was?" she asked as the sun obscured her vision of a tipsy Sarah carefully putting the bottle down.

"Nothing to worry about... I'll go get us another." Sarah called as she set off to find another bottle from her husband's wine collection.

Hannah closed her eyes and didn't think about it as she continued to float in the water. Her large breasts slightly above the lapping water, her submerged sex with it's neatly trimmed triangle pleasantly cooled by the water. She sighed happily again as she drifted in the nude. It was nice to be unencumbered by a bikini for once.

*****

Adam had spent most of the afternoon with Debbie in the hope she might wank him off the way she sometimes did. All to no avail as all she wanted to do was talk about missionary work and how great a team they would make in Africa.

He had no intention of going to Africa, it wasn't that he didn't like the idea of helping out poor African's build a school or handing out bibles. It was the fact he had a football scholarship to one of the best universities in America and was fully intending to use it for a good education. Unlike many of his peers he wasn't in love with football, he jut happened to be great at it and that offered him a chance he wouldn't otherwise get.

As he pulled into the driveway of his home he hoped Hannah would be sunbathing. She often did around this time and if she was he was going to knock one out in his bedroom as he watched her. His window looked directly over her lawn and he had been doing that for quite some time now.

"Mom... I'm Home." He called out as he let himself in the front door. There was no answer and he shrugged to himself. Adam was a good boy. He loved his parents and wondering if she was taking a nap went upstairs to check. Sure enough she was laid out on her bed fast asleep in her swimming costume.

It didn't seem odd to him. Sarah sometimes took a nap after swimming so he closed her bedroom door quietly and headed to his room.

Once there he checked to see if Hannah was on her lawn. She wasn't.. she was in his pool and stark naked.

"Holy FUCK." He gasped out softly as his cock instantly hardened.

Adam stared for a while and asked himself a ton of questions. Most of which went unanswered as his cock was doing all the thinking right then.

****

Hannah heard the sliding doors open but thought it was a returning Sarah. She kept her eyes closed as she continued to float.

"Did you get a nice wine?" she joked without looking. It was a standard joke because every time she drank with Sarah the wine was great and expensive, raided from Jerry's cellar.

Adam had seen the opened bottle of wine on the kitchen table and grabbed it on his way to try his luck with the naked woman in his pool. Fairly sure she was tipsy now that he had had time to put things together.

Two empty bottles were on the floor next to the sun lounger's and poolside table. A third one on the kitchen table and his mother passed out on her bed. Pretty simple logic said the two women had been getting drunk together.

He didn't say anything as he poured wine into two glasses and then waded into the pool in just his boxers. Holding the glasses aloft as he got closer to a naked Hannah.

"Yes I did." He said as he held out one glass and hoped she wouldn't freak out on him.

Hannah's eyes sprang open in surprise at the sound of his voice and she lost her ability to float for a second. Luckily the pool wasn't too deep and her feet found the floor of it before her head went under.

"Adam." She squeaked out in surprise. "What are you doing here?" she asked. Unlike most women she didn't try to cover herself. She had no problem with being naked among people she thought of as friends and when on a beach went topless without a care.

"It's my home... here." He said with what he hoped was a confident smile as he held out the glass to her.

"Oh.. erm ... Thank you." She said as she took the glass and briefly thought about leaving. She was aware Sarah wouldn't approve of her being naked in front of her son.

"Enjoying the pool?" he asked. Tying for nonchalance and achieving it enough to stop Hannah from thinking more about leaving since he was acting normally.

She sipped her wine and nodded.

"Yes thanks." She replied as she took in his strong young body and had to admit she was attracted to him.

He sipped his wine as he looked into her pale blue eyes. Any pretence he wasn't turned on flew away as she understood the look he was giving her.

She put a hand and arm over her bare breasts.

"Adam... don't." she said warningly as he moved closer. Unfortunately it didn't sound very firm even to her own ears.

"Don't what?" he said as his mouth closed on hers.

He kissed her lips softly and pulled her close with his free hand. She felt his erection against her tummy immediately yet found herself kissing him back.

They broke off and she shook her head.

"Don't." she said again softly. Her breath catching and the tone saying yes so strongly it wasn't a denial to either of them. She only said it because she felt she should.

"Okay." He whispered as his mouth found hers again and he pulled her against him even more firmly.

Hannah dropped her glass and ignored it as it slowly sank to the bottom of the pool. Both her hands ran through his wet unruly hair as she kissed him back with passionate need.

Adam was surprised by her needy kiss but wanted it more than anything he had ever wanted. He pulled and tugged at his boxers as they kissed and moved further towards the shallow end of the pool. His own glass followed hers and the two clicked together softly as if in a watery cheers.

Within moments he had her propped on one of the higher steps, the water splashed up around her sex as he pushed against her willing body. Her legs spread and then encircled his hips as she felt the tip of his rampant cock touch her outer lips.

They kissed passionately as he tried to enter her. The water slashed away her lubrication and she pulled herself higher out of it.

"here... like this." She panted out as she used her hand to guide his cock into her slit.

Nothing had felt so warmly perfect to him as he started to fill her.

Hannah gasped and moaned as she felt his hardness start to penetrate her needy sex.

"Yes.. more... more." She gasped out as she bucked her hips to take more of the wonderfully large cock that was now stretching her lips apart.

"Fuck... fuck." He gasped out as she started to swallow him inside herself and lustfully pull him into her with her legs and bucking hips.

They worked their way out of the pool as they fucked. Ending with her on her back and digging her nails into his shoulders as he powered in and out. Fully inside her now with each fierce stroke.

Hannah's eyes glazed over as she let herself go and take all that was being given to her by her friends son.

He was large and hit her G-spot perfectly, just the way David used to when he had been interested.

Her orgasm built quickly and she bit her lower lip as he nuzzled her neck and panted from his efforts, the spine tingling, belly clenching orgasm rolled over her and she bit hard into his shoulder to stop herself screaming.

Adam grunted from her bite but didn't stop pounding her. He was close too and as she looked up into his face he grinned.

"I've wanted this for so long Mrs Gentry." he panted out as he got closer and closer to spurting.

The sound of her married name sobered her a little.

"Don't cum in me... don't ... please." she gasped out as he thrusted in and out of her.

"Unnngggggg." He grunted. Hearing her plea but unable to stop himself as he ejaculated inside her. He thrust a couple more times holding himself deep as he spurted a few more times.

Hannah closed her eyes and looked away.

"I asked you not to." She said softly.

Adam collapsed on top of her.

"I'm sorry ... it just.. it just happened." He panted out.

Hannah nodded sadly. As she lay there with him inside her.

Adam kissed her neck gently.

"I'll use a rubber next time." He promised.

She took his head in her hands and shook hers as he looked down at her.

"No.. no Adam... you won't." she said gently. Her accent very strong from emotion. He knew than she wouldn't do it again.

Adam stood up and walked to the poolside. Looking over the waters that had given him his hearts desire and an end to his virginity.

Hannah wiped cum from her inner thighs as she stood and then picked up her clothes.

"I don't think I need my lawn mowing anymore Adam." She said softly as she dressed and then turned her back and walked away. The shame of betraying her husband welled up as she did. Hannah dashed tears from her eyes as she opened the garden gate and knew she would never drink with Sarah again. There was no way she could look her friend in the eyes.

Adam turned and watch her walk away. Inside he felt elated yet sad. It had all been so perfect for a brief moment.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12