A Fair Exchange

Story Info
Brother barters with aliens for a telefuck.
1.7k words
4.05
29.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trash day was a week away. I had just finished carrying all the junk back into the garage, when I was surprised by the big door closing on its own. For a moment, I wondered if I had pressed the switch, but then I was surprised by two new customers.

On of them was violet, the other nearly neon blue. They only had two eyes between them, but they were both super-sized. Below their cyclops-eyes they appeared to be wearing some sort of re-breather.

"Greetings, sir." said the purple one. "Is the yard sale still on? "Yes." I said, suddenly relieved. "Feel free to look around."

The alien's tentacles curled and uncurled nervously, while his companion chatted in a incomprehensible tongue. It was not hard to notice that he had neglected to activate the translator, but he seemed to be giving his opinion, though I did not know what he was saying. One of his appendages caressed the garage door opener.

Suddenly his robotic voice could be heard over his gurgles: "An interesting device."

"Not for sale." I said.

"Oh, I see." said the voicer, and somehow the words had a sorrowful robotic inflection.

"What about this contraption?" He indicated the broken snow blower disinterestedly. "I am looking for a gift for my..."

The voicer cut out, and I heard a series of harsh sounding clacks.

The robo-mouth suddenly drawled out: "Closest analogue: mother-in-law."

I began to think he was trying to work me, but two could play that game. The snow blower was old and rusty, broken, in fact. Most likely, it was one of the original snow blowers, and replacement parts could not be had for it anymore. I would have thrown it out long ago, but I did not think the trashmen would take it. It was heavy; probably, one would have to pay some sort of fee.

"Well, it has a lot of sentimental value. My great-great-grandfather owned it and his great-great-grandfather before him. It is sort of a family heirloom, in fact."

"How about five probes?" He said, and suddenly had five dildos in his tentacles. I think that they were transported down to him.

"I get ya. A barter, eh? Sorry, never use the things. Now my sister on the other hand..."

He clacked again and it sounded like grumbling. Then he made another offer: "How about a tactile transmitter and a one-half supplied can of nanobots?"

I was not an engineer, but I thought there might be a few bucks in this thing. Possibly, I could have it reverse-engineered and then take out a patent on it. I was not sure if they had any directive about spreading technology, so I tried to sound knowledgeable.

"Oh, one of those, eh? Does it come with instructions?"

"I'll teach your brain how to use it." said the alien.

"It's a deal." I said.

"No returns." said the blue one.

Suddenly, the he one grasped my hand with a tentacle, pulled out a ray gun with another, and, then, shot me in the head with it.

When I woke up, they were both gone. Oh, yeah... and I also knew how to work the tactile device.

But the instructions did not say anything about how to build one. I felt that my best option would be to break it up into pieces and then send them to different engineering firms.

Fortunately, I was something of a tinkerer.

I set the small white box on the table and activated the light on the magnifying arm. I expected some Phillips screws, or some Toryx screws at the worst. Maybe, I'd even need to break out the ratchet set, I thought. But, on closer inspection, I discovered the box was seamless.

Well, it was not the end of the world. Perhaps, I could have it X-rayed someplace; I had a friend who was a tech.

The only thing to do now was to test the device in order to make sure it worked.

For starters, I thought I would try a two-way transmission. The only problem was how to get a volunteer. If I tried to explain to anyone in my family about the aliens, they would have had me committed. Heck, I was not even sure if I were sane. I reached out to touch the device and then stopped. Perhaps, if I put my hand to it, I would just crazily imagine that I felt something.

I decided to do a double-blind experiment. Fortunately, no one was home, so I was free to make the necessary preparations.

My mother was something of a neurotic. She liked everything to be in order, so I picked the bra on the left. It was a sure bet that she would wear it tomorrow.

My sister, on the other hand, was sort of messy. Don't get me wrong. She did not exactly wear dirty clothes, but she always put off doing laundry until the last possible second. I had once caught her slipping her panties off and throwing them in the washer. For her, it was easy. I picked the only bra in the drawer.

The next step was easiest of all. I dipped both brassieres in the can of nanobots. Then I replaced them. I was extra careful to position the one in my mother's drawer exactly the way I found it.

That night, I could barely sleep. Part of it was my conscience. The other part was my level of excitement. Does it count as an Asian fetish if you're Asian—and also your mother and sister?

At breakfast, I flipped the switch. My mother felt my sisters tits, and my sister felt my mothers. It was double-double D's!

It was the third day of a heat wave, and the AC had conked out on the second. But suddenly it seemed as though the room was very cold. There was a lot of pointage—even with the bras.

I considered the first test so successful that I wanted to be part of the second. Fortunately, everyone had gone out again, and my father was in Hong Kong on business.

I took my mother's and sister's dildos back to my workbench. Then I performed a little surgery on them. I put a tiny radio transmitter in each one. Then I put them in the bucket of nanobots.

Later than night my cellphone rang with a slow oscillation. This was my mother's dildo calling. I put the earpiece in my ear, so that I could hear her moans. Then I dipped my dick into the can of nanobots.

Suddenly, I could feel her vagina around my cock. It was all there: the wetness, the heat, and the squeezing sensation, not to mention the slopping sounds and her moaning.

I came in three minutes. Then I lasted four minutes. After that, I set a record of five. Fortunately, she kept it in awhile.

Later that night, I heard the faster oscillation on my phone. This was my sister's dildo calling.

The first time I lasted six minutes, then seven, then eight. After nine minutes, I had another orgasm, but there was no long any cum left.

I was enjoying myself, but seven orgasms is a lot for one night. For safety's sake, I decided to call it quits.

I tried to flip the switch, but it was stuck. I guess I should have expected that. It was made in the Betelgeuse system, after all. Their star isn't even reliable; it's always varying its brightness.

I heard my sister moan again. Then, to my surprise, I heard her talk dirty and call my name. Suddenly, my cock felt very wet, and that was before I came. The record was broken, the short record that is. It was now just a minute now; why hadn't I tapped her dildo before?

Fortunately, I think that was the Big O she had been desiring. In any case, she called it quits.

Suddenly, I wondered if my sister and mother had felt my sperm shoot into them. You know, the first six times, before my balls went totally dry. I wasn't sure how powerful the nanobots were, but I thought they might be able to reproduce the sensation of jism. Anyway, it felt as though I could feel it soaking my cock. I was sort of glad that the nanobots did not have the ability to teleport my sperm. Well, the wall was evidence of that, anyway.

The next morning I was going to head to school early. I opened my car door and started the engine. Suddenly, my phone started chirping, and I felt my cock engorge. I guess my sister was playing hookey. Either that, or she was starting the day with a bump.

I was a little worried about driving, but I felt like I would not hurt anyone. I was one of the best divers on the road, after all. Not only did I pass my driver's exam on the first try, I also never had a ticket in three years of driving. My insurance was very low.

I put the car in drive and pressed the gas. Somehow at that moment the garage door decided to come down. I thought I would hit it, but suddenly the car stopped and lifted up.

One of the aliens was holding it up with a tentacle. It's a good thing this car has a frame, I thought. But I was still a little nervous. I could not see the bottom of the car, and I was not sure if the alien had placed his tentacle in the place the manual recommends for the jack.

When I got out of the car, it was with a new respect for the aliens. They looked spineless, but they were a lot stronger than I imagined. I guess they had densely packed molecules or something.

"Is the sale still on?" asked the blue one in a robotic voice.

"Sure." I said, "Anything in particular catch your fancy?"

"That ma—" began the purple one.

"No." interrupted the blue. "But we might take that green piece of junk off your hands ." His tentacle pointed to the broken lawnmower.

"Oh." I said, "You mean the priceless relic, eh? What are you offering for it?"

"One gently used—" began the purple squid.

"One mint condition mind control device."

"Say—how long do those nanobots continue to work?" I asked, as I came in my pants.

"Five earth years. Is it a deal?"

"What do you want it for?" I asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Mastur—"

"No purpose at all, earthling." interrupted the blue.

"We'll throw in a perpetual motion machine."

The purple one groaned.

"Okay." I said and shook his tentacle.

The End.

PS: I made sure to pick the right tentacle.