A Fairwell To Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy accommodated him. I opened up and after the first few minutes it felt so good. It felt like my pussy was made to take him inside me. I never thought anything that big would fit in me, but it sure did. I started cumming almost immediately. I came and came like never before. My cum was shooting out around his shaft, splashing against his balls and thighs. It had to get out of me and there was so little room left in there, it had to shoot out. It was so cool. We fucked for what seemed like an hour. I'm sure it wasn't that long, but I was so drained from so many orgasms I sort of fell into a trance like state. I couldn't let him stop.

Then something occurred to me. If my tight little pussy could handle him, I wondered if my tight, but I guess fat, ass could take him as well. I know, anal sex was always something "special" that we only did once in a while, usually when I was drunk, but sometimes I just need it. I was so relaxed after all the drinks and cumming so much, tensing up wasn't a fear for me. I pushed him back and slid his cock out of my aching pussy. Then I quickly turned over onto my hands and knees. He came up to me and started to enter me again, but I moved forward, not letting him in. "No. I want you in my ass." I told him. "Fuck my ass." He didn't move right away, so I looked over my shoulder and said, "Please?" I guess he responds well to politeness, because he immediately started trying to shove his mammoth cock into my tight hole. There was so much cum splattered all over both of us that we didn't need to worry about any extra lubrication. Sure enough, after his cock slipped off of my puckered opening a few times, he finally entered me. NOW I thought I was being ripped open. Oh it hurt. But it was a good hurt. Once he was in me, I just conformed to him and we were off! He pumped into me maybe 25 times before I came and squeezed all my muscles. I guess that was too much for him because he started bucking and jerking with his hips and moaning a lot. Then he came inside of me. His simmering hot cum shot into my ass, feeling like he was filling me up. He must have came a lot because I could feel his cum squishing out of my ass as he continued to pound into me. After he was done, he was very gentle in pulling out of me, which was very polite. His cum continued to run out of me for quite some time after his cock left me. I was exhausted. I couldn't move. I was aching from stretching to accept him. I was in heaven.

Somehow I got home and woke up in my bed the next morning neatly tucked in. There was a simple note next to my phone that read, "PLEASE CALL ME. TONY" Boy was I sore when I woke up. But I just laid in bed for about an hour remembering the night before. Yes, I called Tony. We've been together every night since.

Jessica and I have talked more about being together as well. Man, she sure seems to have the hots for me. I really makes ME hot to think of that. I'm sure we are going to make love together very soon. The thought of being with another woman is just getting to me. I don't want to fantasize about it anymore. I want to live it. I just hope Tony doesn't mind about the threesome thing. I don't want him to think I don't care about him because I'm willing to share him with another woman. He's been so sensitive about putting on a few pounds lately.

Well, I'm tired and going to bed now. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'll pick up the rest of my things when I get around to it. I'm going to be pretty busy.

Love,

Samantha

12