A Faker's Progress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned bright red and sat bolt upright. 'Oh God, I've peed myself.'

I had to try very hard not to laugh. 'No, you haven't, you've just experienced what is colloquially known as squirting', I assured her. 'I take it that's the first time...'

I was cut short as she leapt up. 'My dress, it's soaked', she said, starting to strip it off. 'It's a good job it's washable – and I'm soaked too.' Fortunately, there was a box of tissues handy and I grabbed a handful to help clean her up. Equally fortunately, nothing had soaked through to the sofa.

'That was absolutely incredible, she said, when she eventually sat back down on the sofa, 'but I'm not that keen on the aftermath – that's not so great.'

'Perhaps we need to be in bed or at least have a towel under you before we try that again', I suggested. 'But at least next time you'll know what's happening and you won't need to worry that you're peeing yourself. And talking of bed, perhaps it's time we headed there.'

Cassie clutched her dress round her and we rushed up the stairs. There wasn't really much chance of Bob coming out of his room at that precise moment, but you never know. Once we got inside my room we flung our arms round each other and kissed deeply. When our mouths finally parted, Cassie looked at me very intently. 'I was serious about wanting you to last tonight. If you're not going to be here for a week...'

She took my hands in hers and looked at me with a look that mixed wistfulness with sadness. 'I know this can't go on for ever, she said, 'but, while we have it and it's new and fresh, I want us to make the most of it. It's been a very long time since I've felt so alive and... well, sexual. I know there are a few men around who fancy me and who would love to get between my legs but that would only be a quick bout of sex. This is something entirely different – it's so intense. Don't get me wrong; although I feel an awful lot for you, I have absolutely no intention of leaving Bob but, as of this moment, I need this more than anything. Now get me on that bed and start fucking me and don't stop until the sun comes up.'

To be continued...