A Fall for Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, my dear, and look towards the camera. It's time for your close up."

Before she could fully break through the languor of sleep, Grace's nude body was being hauled up into a seated position. Random flashes momentarily illuminated the shadowy setting. Curiouser and curiouser. Her groggy mind struggled to make sense of what was happening. Seeing trees and clouds above her and feeling cold stone beneath her, Grace's first impression was that she must be outdoors. But on further observation she realized that the clouds weren't moving and the trees were of the painted variety.

No, she was still be in Mr. Blake's parlor. Suddenly her eyes focused on what was going on between her legs. The villain who had put her under was lapping at her pussy! Wrapping his arms around her, he grabbed her hips to hold her firmly in place while he licked her tender sex. The breadth of his shoulders pushed her legs open further to his view.

The feel of his mouth traversing the contours of her slick seam was better than she had ever imagined. Grace gave herself over to it. Only when she moved to run her fingers through his glossy black hair did she notice that her hands were no longer tied. But escape was becoming an increasingly distant concern as he nipped and explored her. Soon he had her writhing and moaning as if struck by a fever. She lifted her pelvis to meet his searching tongue, ignoring the swimming sensation in her head. The stroking of his tongue turned rhythmic while his fingers gently rolled her swollen clit. The combined motions drove her to dizzying new heights.

The tension within her abruptly came to a head as she reached the crest of pleasure, crying out with the intensity of it. Mr. Blake continued to lick her through the paroxysm, her thighs clamped tightly around his head as she bucked and shuddered. The waves of ecstasy went on and on until she thought she might lose her mind or her senses- or both. But the climax finally loosened its powerful grip and she fell back to earth and collapsed onto the hard stone bench.

Still in a daze, she felt a hand fist around her hair to hoist her head up. Looking upward, Grace saw the handsome strapping William standing before her, his equally strapping cock right at eye level. The impressive instrument was practically purple with desire and glistening slightly at the rounded tip.

She hardly had time to admire it when he flipped her onto her knees and forced the thickly veined length between her lips. The salty tang of masculine arousal trickled onto her tongue. The illicit taste made her mouth water for more. Hungrily she took in as much of him as she could manage. William followed her lead, fisting her hair more savagely. He thrust his manhood down her throat until she gagged and sputtered.

"Shhh, relax and take it." He stilled allowing her to become accustomed to the sizable intrusion. "That's a good girl."

Spurred on by his praise, she welcomed his shaft deeper into her opening. She let out a grateful moan when she felt the photographer's tongue resume his attentions on her needy sex. She grabbed for purchase at the soft material of William's trousers and realized with a start that both gentlemen were wearing dapper suits while Grace didn't have a stitch on. Being nude around so many fully clothed men gave her an added sense of vulnerability.

Suddenly Mr. Blake removed his mouth from her sex. Moments later Grace felt his cock, thick and long, parting the tight walls of her cunnie. With one hard thrust he sank deep into her. The men violated her both at once. William drove into her mouth while Mr. Blake fucked her roughly from behind. His shaft stroking her throbbing clitoris with every impact of his pelvis against hers. She was helpless against their rough usage of her body. Helpless too, against the frenzied feelings of lust such domineering treatment inspired within her.

A dark need was driving her now. She thrust her hips back to impale herself further onto Mr. Blake's hard length while swirling her tongue around the tip invading her mouth. She rode out her pleasure like a woman possessed before it overtook her like a tidal wave. The orgasm seized her and shook her body until she was reduced to a panting, twitching mess.

Before Grace could fully return to her senses the unwitting model felt herself being lifted and carried over to the red settee. Feeling drowsy and drunk on pleasure, her body put up no resistance. A bone-deep exhaustion was taking hold. She wished she could melt into the soft velvet and sleep for a hundred years. But her paramours had other ideas. They lifted her onto her knees. Her listless frame swayed unsteadily and would surely have fallen if not for the hard male bodies pinning her in place. Roughly, they jostled her and slapped her face until her heavy eyelids fluttered wide open.

"We're not done with you yet, little girl." Mr. Blake snarled before abruptly forcing her down on all fours.

As she was being tossed between the two men she felt the blissful feeling of surrender settle over her, stealing her determination to defy and replacing it with a dizzying desire to submit to their pleasure. To have them use her even more coarsely. Even if she had the ability to resist, Grace was so gone with lust and fatigue that she would have let them do anything they pleased.

Together they reentered her, angling her pliant body so the camera had an excellent view of her being ravished from both ends. The shutter closed with a mechanical click, capturing the salacious image for eternity. Grace knew she should be deeply ashamed of being seen acting so wantonly but she could summon no guilt. Instead, the thought of being revealed for any stranger with a few pennies to gawk at, excited her beyond reason.

She moaned with pleasure as the men took her in a steady alternating rhythm. The cock in her mouth pushed further down her throat and she moaned louder. With both her quim and her mouth preoccupied she reveled in the feeling of fullness. She'd never been so overwhelmed yet so eager for more at the same time. And more is exactly what they gave her, driving into her with renewed force. The pleasure was unbearable. Soon she coming again with a long, rattling scream, her cries of pleasure muffled by the shaft lodged in her throat.

William was looking down on her, his bright eyes shining and like a bolt from the blue she suddenly remembered how she knew his face. Once her stepfather had taken her to see some gaudy melodrama at a local theatre. And there he was, center stage, strutting the boards. William Cox- actor extraordinaire. The plot was somewhat meandering and the performances a bit wooden but Grace left the theatre enraptured. She had gone home that night imagining that she was the leading lady, being enfolded in William's firm embrace for a passionate kiss. The scene she presently found herself in was perhaps a bit less romantic than the one she had envisioned but just as passionate.

Abruptly William's passion peaked as he let out a loud roar. His cock jerked and spurted, filling her mouth with hot jets of sperm that trickled slowly down her chin. Finally, he removed the now-spent but still-hard shaft from her throat. Grace licked her lips clean, eager to lap up every last drop of the delicious briny elixir.

All the while Mr. Blake remained deep inside her as the shadowy haze of the studio was intermediately lifted by flashbulbs. In those brief moments Alfred's pale piercing eyes would be lit from behind the viewfinder. Does the man ever blink? His blatant voyeurism only fueled the inferno of desire blazing inside her. She wanted him too. She wanted all of them. Even the unknown men who would look on her image and yearn.

"You're enjoying this aren't you slut?" The photographer asked in a gruff voice.

"Yes," Grace replied in an embarrassed whispered.

"I can't hear you." His voice was almost as cruel as the punishing thrust that accompanied it.

"Yes." She answered, this time with more conviction.

Grace nearly sobbed with disappointment when she felt him pull out completely and teasingly glide the blunt head of his cock just along the seam of her sex. It was exquisite torture. "You want me to make you come again, don't you?"

"Yes!"

Before she had finished her answer, he was slamming back into her. Letting out a rueful chuckle, he doubled his pace and reached beneath her to stroke the hard little bud above where they were joined. In no time at all he had her teetering on the edge. With one more solid thrust she was tumbling over, pussy shuddering and clenching around his shaft. A loud keening sound was coming from her that seemed alien to her own ears. Still he maintained his torturous assault on her clit, wresting another climax from her just as the first was winding down. It was too much to take, Grace was quite sure she would come apart at the seams. But he was relentless. He seemed determined to milk every ounce of pleasure from her. Limp and breathless, Grace eventually flopped face-first onto the velvety cushions.

She felt drained, wrung out, unable to take any more ecstasy. "Please, no more. I can't-" She begged in a weak voice.

But they did not stop. They carried on, taking turns fucking her unresisting body as she slumped facedown onto the settee. Mind befuddled by chloroform and body exhausted by pleasure, she let her heavy eyelids drift shut.

Caught in the strange twilight between waking and sleep, Grace hardly knew where she was anymore. Though she hardly cared. Wherever she was it was soft and warm and beautiful, like a vision of heaven.

Who knows how long the indecent photoshoot lasted. Time lost all constancy as Grace flickered in and out of consciousness. At some point the sharp contrast of daylight had melted into the soft haze of moonlight. Only then did the bright flashes seem to stop. Grace was vaguely aware of being dressed in her old clothes and gathered up into someone's arms, then put into a Hansom cab. Her body still hummed with pleasure as she heard her Papa's gruff voice whisper, "I knew you'd make me a fortune one day."

Grace smiled and snuggled sleepily alongside the warm body beside her. The public is going to lap you up, Mr. Blake's sugary words lingered on her palate. Before the cab even left the curb, she was drifting off again to dreams of sweet stardom.

12