A Familiar Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the show?" Gloria screamed as she sat down next to me.

I nodded. Truth was I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. I was definitely out of my element, deep in some other man's world. I could feel my knees trembling and my heart thumping erratically.

"Give me a dollar." Gloria said. She placed it on the rail in front of me and clapped her hands. I tried to slide it back to her side but she stopped my hand.

Tianna got up from in front of the boys and wandered over to the golden pole in the center of the stage. She ground on it sensually with her ass, as she rubbed her giant tits, and then slid her hands down to her panties pushing them down just far enough for us to see her bald pussy. Then in one fluid motion she turned grabbing the pole with her hands, and leapt into the air, letting her body and head follow her legs around the pole as her hair swirled out around her.

When she came to a stop she walked toward me slowly, eyeing me up and down. She had to see me shiver, because she lifted her fingers to her lips at that precise moment. She lay down in front of me touching the toe of her hips to my mouth, then scooted her ass forward, wrapping her legs around my head and pulling my face forward, and slamming my nose into her panties. She had a distinct smell and it made me light headed. It felt like she held me there forever and I was starting to feel uneasy until I felt Gloria's hand on my thigh.

I watched Tiana saunter away toward the old man, but my mind was on Gloria. She looked mysterious, sexy and incredibly alluring under that hoodie and behind those dark eyes. I hated to admit it, but I was having the time of my life.

The song ended suddenly and Tianna scurried around on her hands and knees picking up the scattering of dollar bills. Then an old country song came on and the DJ announced Amber, who came galloping out in chaps and a cowboy hat.

"I need a five this time." Gloria said holding out her hand convincingly.

"Christ!" I said. "She damn neared suffocated me over a dollar."

"This one's for me." She said with a wink.

A few more guys wandered up to the stage, and Amber made her rounds taking their dollars and giving them thrills. Then she jumped on the pole, wrapping her legs around it, and then bent over backward letting her hair touch the ground as she spun around. After she dismounted with a backward flip, and stuck the landing perfectly, she crawled toward Gloria on all fours. She snatched the money out of Gloria's mouth, with her own, tossed it behind her and then got up on her knees and lifted Gloria to her feet.

She stuck her tits out and removed Gloria's shades preparing to pull her towards her. Then she stopped suddenly.

"Oh my God!" She screamed leaning forward and burying her lips in Gloria's mouth. Then she grabbed her hand, and pulled her up on stage, as she brushed back her hoodie and pointed at the DJ.

"Well, I'll be Goddamned!" He exclaimed into the PA. The sound of screaming guitars cut through the air. "Give it up for Karma!""

Amber unzipped Gloria's hoodie, got down on her knees, helped her out of her pants, and buried her face in her crotch. The small but energetic crowd roared with applause as Gloria cartwheeled across the stage, flipped through the air and landed in the splits. Dollar bills came flying onto the stage from every angle, but Gloria strutted right for me.

She got down on all fours, and crawled backwards, backed her ass up to my face, and slid her legs over my shoulders. The crowd went wild.

When she was finished on stage and my heart had stopped pounding for a second, she led me to a back room.

She introduced me to Amber. "This is my boy Stewie, give him the treatment." She said and she giggled and pranced.

"Wait!" I said but she was already out the door. Amber grabbed my hand and led me to a bed in the corner. She gave me a slight shove and I fell backward.

Amber had changed into a camo bra and briefs combo. She looked and smelled incredible as she climbed on top of me, her blond curls framing a gorgeous face. My body was already tingling even before she started rocking back and forth on my stiffening member. Her turquoise eyes locked with mine as she reached down and undid my pants, slid them down and continued to ride me. I felt the head of cock rub against her thigh and I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace. Her hands slid up under my shirt and I shivered as I felt them reach for my chest. She slid her tongue over my shaft and I shivered uncontrollably, then she raised her hips as her hands came back down. One of them gripped my cock and the other one went to her crotch. She slid her panties to the side, and squatted back, trying to aim my dick into her wet lips.

"I can't do this." I said as I tried to scoot out from underneath her. She slammed down and I felt myself being engulfed by her warmth.

I sat up and shoved her backward watching her sprawl onto the bed. I and stumbled over my pants as I struggled to get them back into place.

"Here's for your trouble!" I said throwing five one hundred dollar bills on the bed.

"Fuck this shit!" I said to Gloria as I hurried toward the door. "I'm going home."

"What the hell happened?" She said pulling down her shirt and racing after me. "I was just trying to show you a good time. I didn't think you wanted to be a virgin forever."

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at her. "If you want a ride home you should just get in the car."

She got in the car and put her hand on mine. "If I did something wrong I'd like to know, so I can apologize Stewart. I did this because I really like you, and since you didn't take advantage of any of the opportunities I gave you, I figured you must not feel the same."

"What do you mean opportunities?" I asked driving aimlessly. "I don't need your sympathy."

"Pull over the car!" She demanded.

"What?" I asked.

"Just pullover." She said.

I pulled over to the side of the road and before I even had the car in park Gloria pressed her lips against mine. My body trembled not with sexual desire but with something way deeper. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth, and her arms wrap around my neck. I really cared about her too. I didn't know what that was like, but I knew I didn't want to miss this opportunity. I cupped her breasts in my hands, hoping she would take the lead from there, but she pulled back.

"The beach isn't too far ahead now." She said. "And our motel isn't right on the Boardwalk. I think a king size bed would be more comfortable."

We walked along the beach, chatting and holding hands. It was like a dream come true for me and even though the sunset was still a way off, I felt like we were walking toward our happily ever after. "Dad went on to be a very successful manager in the Minors, and eventually, got a job as a pitching coach in the Major's." She said kind of out of the blue.

"You must have been proud of him!" I exclaimed. She said nothing until we stopped at a tiki bar and shared a margarita.

"I know I made you promise not to let me drink, but I guess that just means my punishment will need to be that much more severe tonight." She said with a wink as her toe slid up my leg.

The motel room was beautiful and the bed was every bit as big as advertised, but the only thing I cared about enjoying was Gloria. She flipped on the TV and found the baseball game. Then she stripped down right in front of me.

"Now it's your turn." She said but she didn't wait for me to undress. She hurried over and undid my pants, letting them fall straight to the ground. My cock was still uneasy from the situation earlier, but it only took a couple tugs from her hand for it to shoot straight up against my undergarments. She took it in her mouth just as it was, and I forced my fingers into her hair and against her scalp doing all I could not to cum.

She finished pulling down my shorts, then stood and stared me right in the eye as she slid me out of my suit jacket. "I want you on top of me." She said.

We fell back onto the bed and I was so eager to feel every inch of her body. To let the tip of my tongue linger on her nipples, to bury my tongue in her pussy and taste her essence, but all I had time for was a couple plunges with my cock, and I came hard. My whole body buzzed as my nuts hummed with the explosion that shot through my shaft and buried itself deep inside her. I knelt above her panting for a few seconds as she ran her hands through my hair.

When I lay down next to her, she cuddled up tight. Her cheek rested against mine, her hand was on my shoulder and her knee bent over my thigh.

"You know what really made me upset about that Mother Fucker?" She asked

"What's that?" I asked.

"That he cried after every game." She said pushing her lips against my neck.

"Because of his elbow?" I asked.

"No. Because he gave you up."

12