A Family Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I suppose I could go around like this when we're together. Nudity brings a family closer together, I've heard, though it's difficult to get closer than this," I kidded as his cock moved back and forth inside me.

It was crazy, I'd been without sex for so long, now I was in demand by two very horny men, each eager for more. And, I was thinking of having them both come spend the weekend. Oh, was that turning me on.

"Should I pull it out?" he asked and I told him what I'd told Andy so he could go ahead and cum whenever he felt like it.

"Uuh, uuh, uh, oh, mmm, it feels so good," he groaned as he pushed deep emptying into me as I felt a new slipperiness as he pulled back and forth.

I held my legs straight up so he could go deeper which I just loved and soon I was feeling myself get closer to the edge with every stroke.

"Mmm, oh, Mike, yes, don't stop, I'm...oh, oh, oh, uh, uh," I cried out as my whole body orgasmed, just swept up in a fantastic erotic burst of ecstasy as I went limp under him. But he kept going, just kept on, and in a few minutes, I had another; it was glorious.

After that, we just stayed in bed together, kissing, playing with each other and talking about what we liked in sex, Mike telling me he liked things slow from sucking to fucking, even masturbation. We decided then to masturbate each other taking as long as we liked.

I did him for almost an hour, slowing when he began to moan, then some sucks to get him high again, then, soft slow strokes. I was loving keeping him so excited for so long until he finally asked me to finish him and I lubed my palm and rubbed over the crown of his cock until his white, sticky cum splattered into my open hand. I hadn't masturbated a guy since high school; it was thrilling and I was so wet and horny by the end that I asked him for oral sex which he eagerly did, and did it masterfully.

We napped together that afternoon, then had nice slow sex until we were hungry. I fixed us omelets and we were soon back in my bed for more, it was just so thrilling now to have two vigorous lovers and I was already planning to have them both spend the next weekend with me.

I had never had sex but with one man at a time but the prospect of having both Mike and Andy on the weekend, well, it really had me more sexually excited than I'd been in years, maybe ever.

Michael and I were together until about eleven when he got dressed and went home to his own place. I had invited him for the next weekend and told him that I was also inviting his brother, that they could have their mother together all weekend and that got him excited enough that he got pretty hard again so I sucked him so he could have even more to think about on the way home.

The next day I called Andy and had him come Wednesday evening for supper and sex and we had another exciting evening together.

I was in the kitchen when he came in.

"Wow, Mom, naked, oh, I love this, can I join you?" he asked and I turned and nodded as he began to strip. I glanced back over my shoulder as he was lowering his boxers and my heart jumped when I saw his hardness standing out in front of him.

"Hmm, bring that over here and give your mother a kiss."

He stepped to me, we pulled each other close, and he slid his tongue in my mouth as I dropped my hand down to greet his manhood. Oh, he was so rigid. I gave him a squeeze, then told him I'd made beef stew and that it needed to simmer for a while.

"So, we have just enough time to put this on 'simmer,'" I told him as I squeezed.

We walked back to my bedroom and I pulled the covers down as he asked what my favorite position was. I got up on the edge of the bed on my hands and knees with my feet hanging off and he crouched down to lick me first.

I dropped my head to the bed, it just felt so good, so hot as his tongue flicked and probed sending spiraling waves of sensuous pleasure across my body as I wondered who taught my two sons how to so beautifully give oral sex to a woman. Whoever she was, whoever they were, I thanked them both while I so wonderfully enjoyed my youngest son's full attention to my pussy as he sucked and licked and probed his tongue in and around me.

"Oh, Andy, oh, oh, right there, uuuh, mmm, mmm, yes, oh," I cried out, trying to muffle my sounds in the bedding, pushing my face down as my whole body shook with ecstasy.

He stood up then and I held myself steady as he pushed his cock up into me, gripping my hips tightly, then began moving in and out while I was turning my hips around in a circle.

Andy and I pushed ourselves together tightly and I kept moving around like I had been, though in smaller circles to keep him deeply inside. This kept us tightly coupled and yet moved his cock inside me just enough to really, really feel good and full.

"Mmm, Mom, this feels so good the way we're doing it right now, oh, so good," he groaned.

"Yes, oh, it is good, just stay right there, hold still while I...oh, mmm, mmm...keep going around"...and then it hit, I just convulsed into a massive orgasm which sent spasms of ecstasy radiating out from my middle. "Oh, uuh, uuh, oh, oh," I cried out as Andy pushed hard into me, fucking me faster and faster as I felt him throb and his cock now became much slipperier in his cum.

I slid down on the bed with him following me, still deep inside me as his lips kissed and kissed my neck and back. We stayed this way for a while, his cock still inside, making some moves once in a while to keep himself hard as I felt full and happy.

"Mmm, I could go again, Mom, how about you?"

I told him I was up for it if he was and we did a second act, a slow, sweet lovemaking that was just perfect.

We had our dinner, then spent the evening together, a nice part of it, physically linked-together one way or another, and about eleven, he went home, leaving us both happy and satisfied.

I talked to both my boys during the week, some pretty sexy talk was now being shared among my boys and their mother, and they told me they were going to provide me with a weekend that I would long remember.

I was so excited all week long that I just never thought Friday would actually arrive. But it did and finally, finally, at seven o'clock, they both arrived together.

They knocked but, then let themselves in and came back to the kitchen where I was putting some last minute touches to dinner. I had wine ready, candles and I had on a new negligee I had bought just for the occasion.

"Hi, boys, I dressed for dinner," I said saucily as I held out my arms as each came and kissed me hello. Their kisses were now those of lovers, lingering, tongues probing, hands roaming reacquainting ourselves with one another.

"You boys can undress for dinner, that would please your mother," I said, grinning in delight as their bodies quickly became bared.

"Look at my two healthy boys," I said as I gripped their hard, swollen cocks.

I knelt down and took Mike in my mouth and gave him a few sucks then turned to Andy to welcome him into my body.

"Mmm, I like these nice appetizers," I laughed as we sat down to eat. I had picked out the nighty I was wearing so I could lift my breasts up over the neckline and let them out so my boys could look at them while we ate.

"Geez, Mom, this is the way to have a nice, family meal. Look at what this is doing to Mike and me," Andy said as he nodded to his cock, now glistening with a slight ooze out the end.

"Well, it certainly is unconventional," I said as I reached in both directions to pet their cocks.

"But it sure is fun, right, Mom?" Mike asked me and I heartily agreed.

We had a nice dinner with my two sons outlining what they planned on doing to entertain their mother for the weekend and it seemed that I was in for a two-man orgy. There was discussion of a marathon oral sex session with them taking turns on me for as long as I wanted which made me wonder to myself if there was any limit to how much oral sex I could desire.

We cleaned up the kitchen and then my two boys followed me up the stairs, each one reaching out, touching me between the legs as we went.

"Wait, you two, can't you wait?"

"Not when we're looking at such a pretty pussy, Mom," Andy teased.

I had prepared my bedroom with some candles which the boys lit as I got in bed.

"What's first, boys?" I asked and they told me they were both horny and wanted to each make love to me so I told Mike, being the oldest, he should start and that I'd keep Andy happy in the meantime.

So I scooted down on the bed and had Mike get between my legs and Andy on his hands and knees over me, dangling his cock over my mouth. I put a pillow under my head to take him in as I felt his older brother pushing into me. I was copiously wet from playing with my naked lovers and he was soon moving back and forth in me as I sucked the tip of Andy's cock.

I know it seems like a porn movie but, well, when you're one of the participants, let me tell you, it's pretty exciting. And my boys are as hard as they can be. Mike's cock felt swollen and engorged, he told me he was no longer masturbating, he was saving it all for me, so I was feeling how enlarged he was.

I was just keeping Andy happy without trying to make him cum, after all I really wanted that in my pussy and he seemed perfectly happy with my sucks.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, feels so good, I'm gonna cum," Mike groaned as he pushed hard into me throbbing his cum deep into me, then stroking in and out some more, his cock sliding deliciously in our mixed juices.

"Here, Andy, take over," he said as he pulled out of me and his brother took over, pushing in as Mike got up for me to suck.

They fucked me for hours this way, one after the other, taking turns, me keeping them hard with my mouth.

They gave me six wonderful orgasms that evening and we all collapsed in bed and slept until after eight when we all slowly roused to begin our sex play on a new and sunny Saturday morning. I remember feeling the wetness of the bed under me, reminding me of the fun we'd had.

The boys did just play with me for a while before we got up from bed and went down to make breakfast. We were now quite comfortable being naked together, I just loved my guys hands on me, what a turn-on. Sure makes the time spent cooking go by quickly.

Then, my boys each took a turn with me in the shower, I'm not sure I've ever been so sparkly clean or quite as turned-on. They then dried me off and took me to bed.

"You get our tongues, this morning, Mom, we're gonna gang up on you until you can't take anymore," Andy said as Mike put a pillow up under my hips and got down to begin licking me while Andy knelt over me so I could suck his cock.

I had never had two men making love to me before this weekend and, well, ladies, if you haven't, oh, my it's quite erotic and busy. The sensuality of all those hands and tongues and cocks is unforgettable and, now, it's mine to enjoy all the time.

So, my life had gone from basically no sex at all except when I provided it myself, to being double-teamed by two, healthy, vigorous, young males awash in testosterone with me as their sole depository of their copious semen and unending horniness.

It has been four years now, since that Saturday evening when my boys first asked me about my sex life, then eagerly volunteered to share me between the two of them. It has made me feel much happier and younger and far more desirable to be ravished so hungrily so often. I just never dreamed life would be so good.

And, yes, we've become one of those kinds of families.

12