A Family Affair

Story Info
Mom, Dad, and Daughter are finally together.
2k words
4.33
250.8k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow up to my stories called "Making Mommy Mine" and "Daddy's New Girl." This story can stand alone, but for background information (and a good read), check them out! In those stories, I recount the true story of how I developed a sexual relationship with both of my parents, separately, after their divorce when I was 18. I chose to move and live with my father after the divorce, and now, he and I have an extremely close relationship and have sex on an almost daily basis. He and I live as husband-and-wife in many aspects. My mother and I see less of each other, but we have had a few threesomes and have had sex alone many times. My parents divorce was due to financial issues, but they have both remained amicable and were aware of the relationship I had with both of them. My ultimate fantasy was to have the 3 of us have a sexual relationship together, and recently, it finally happened. This is how it went down:

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," my father said as we walked into the lobby of our favorite restaurant. We were there to meet my mother for dinner. It was the first time my parents would be seeing each other in over 6 months.

"Are you excited?" I asked as I leaned in to kiss him softly. My father is 45, but looks very good for his age. We often get stares in public for the difference in age, but no one around here knows the truth about us.

"Very. I haven't seen Val in so long, I can't wait" he replied. Just then we saw my mother walking through the doors. She looked radiant, dressed in a knee-length black dress with a sharp V-Neck that revealed her ample cleavage. Her blonde hair was down and flowing across her shoulders. She smiled when she saw us, and walked over to where we were standing excitedly.

"Hi, baby" she said to me, giving me a quick peck.

"Ow Ow, look at you, sexy mama!" I said with a laugh. "We're so excited to see you."

"Val, you look great" my father said, staring my mother up and down.

"Thank you, John. As do you," my mother said coyly.

The waiter came and walked us to our table. We sat down and ordered, and then began to make small talk.

"So, John, Kelsie tells me you decided to take a new job. How is that going?" my mother asked.

"It's great," he said. "It definitely keeps me busy."

"Not too busy, though, it sounds like" she said with a laugh and a nod at my father and I, alluding to our sexual rendezvous I had told her about. When I first revealed to my mother that my dad and I were having sex on a regular basis, she had trouble coming to terms with it. In time, though, she began to realize how truly in love we were and opened up to, and even embraced the idea. I had always had a special connection with my father, and we had both had taboo feelings for one another for as long as we could remember.

The waiter brought us our meals and we ate and had light-hearted conversation throughout the meal. The conversation eventually turned to sex, when my father asked my mom about her relationships after the divorce.

"I've seen a few people, but nothing serious" she said. "Recently I've just been having fun with Kels, that's about the extent of my excitement these days" she laughed.

"That's such a shame," he said. "I certainly hope to change that."

I was seated between both of my parents, and they were across from each other. I could feel the sexual tension mounting, and a few times, I caught them playing footsie under the table.

"Are you guys ready to get out of here?" I asked.

"Definitely," my mother said with a smile. My father took care of the bill and we got into our car to head back to the house, with my mother following behind us.

"Didn't mom look smokin'?!" I asked my dad.

"She looked incredible. I could hardly keep my eyes focused on hers, or my hands and feet to myself," he said.

"I could tell you guys were getting hot and bothered," I laughed. At a stop light, I leaned over and kissed him deeply, moving my hand down to his crotch and cupping him gently.

"You're a little hard already, daddy" I said as I squeezed and massaged his slightly hard cock through his pants.

"You're only making it worse, baby" he said as he kissed me again. I continued to massage him through his pants, and by the time we pulled into the driveway, his bulging mound was visible when he stood up.

"Looks like someone had some fun on the way here," my mom said as she got out of her car and walked up to the door with us. We walked in the house and my father headed into the kitchen while my mom and I sat down on the couch.

"Do you guys want some wine?" he asked.

"Sure," my mother said. "But don't be too long. I want in on some of that fun you guys were having."

While we waited for my dad to bring the drinks, I ran my hand up and down my mom's tan thigh.

"You look so sexy tonight," I told her. "I couldn't keep my eyes off your tits. Neither could daddy." With that, she leaned in and began kissing me passionately. As we kissed, I cupped her left breast with my hand, massaging it and finally pulling her dress back to reveal her erect nipple. I ran my fingers in a circle around it, and then moved my mouth to it and began sucking it gently.

"Oh, baby" she breathed heavily. "That feels incredible." She ran her fingers through my hair as I sucked and licked her breast, and then we felt my father sit down beside us.

"God, this is so hot" he said as he began to stand up and unbutton his pants. I stopped sucking on her breast and began kissing her deeply, this time running my hands all over her thighs. She pulled away from me, and we both turned to see my father sitting back down with only his briefs on. My mother smiled, and then picked up her wine glass and began to sip. I scooted over, straddled my father, and began kissing him wildly. He reached his hands up my skirt and grabbed my plump ass and began moving me, grinding me against his hard cock. Behind us, my mother had removed her dress and was standing there in only her heels and underwear. As my father and I continued to grind, she sat down next to us and began running her fingers through my hair. I stopped kissing my father and instead turned my attention to her, kissing her as I continued to grind on my father's cock. I took my left hand and reached inside my mother's panties and began lightly rubbing her pulsating clit.

"You're so wet, mommy" I said between kisses. She gyrated her hips to the movements of my hand, but I instead pulled it out and stopped.

"Don't stop," she breathed.

"I want you to help me suck daddy's cock first," I said to her as I scooted off my father's lap. We pulled his briefs off of him, barely able to get them over his enormous erection.

"Holy shit," my mother said. "I forgot how big you are." She began massaging his balls and flicked her tongue against the head of his dick.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Suck me, baby" he said as he pushed my head down onto him. I took my father into my mouth, sucking his head first and then moving up and down his massive shaft.

"Give me some of that," my mother said. We both slid our tongues up and down the sides of his dick, and then my mother took him into her mouth and deep throated him.

"Ugghhhh," my father groaned as he threw his head back in pleasure. "That's right, take it all" he moaned. My mother continued to suck his cock while I slid my clothes off.

"I want you to fuck me, daddy" I said. "Fuck me while I eat mommy's pussy."

My mother continued sucking for a moment and then stopped and got flat on her back.

"Spread your legs," I commanded her as I positioned my head between her legs and my ass up in the air. I began licking my mother's pussy ever so gently, licking up one lip and down the other, pausing to tease her clit every so often.

"Ohh, baby," she moaned. "Suck it baby. Suck my clit." I began to do so, licking her up and down and then taking her pulsing clit into my mouth and sucking hard. As I ate her pussy, my father positioned himself and began to push his 8.5 inch cock inside me.

"FUCK," I moaned as I sucked my mother's clit. My father began pumping me slowly, putting his dick all the way into my pussy before pulling it almost back out again. He continued this for a minute, and then he grabbed my hips and began pounding me harder and faster.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes!" I moaned. "Fuck my pussy daddy, just like that. Mmmm." As my pussy was being pounded by my father, I continued to suck my mother. Her hips were lifting and bucking against my tongue as she moaned in pleasure.

"I'm going to cum baby," she screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum...Don't sto[! Ohhhh my God!" The sight of my mother cumming in my mouth excited my father even more. He began fucking me as hard as he could.

"It's so deep daddy!! I feel like you're impaling me, Ohhhhh God" I screamed. He continued to pound me until I screamed out in orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum on your cock, daddy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as my body jolted in pleasure. He thrusted a few more times before pulling himself out. My body was still writhing in pleasure as I kneeled down and began to slowly lick my pussy juices off of his cock.

"I want you so bad, Val" he said to my mom. She came over and kissed my father passionately, and again kneeled with me and gave my father head. We licked him up and down slowly, and then took turns going to town on his cock.

"I want to fuck you now," he said. With that, my mother pushed him on his back and straddled over him. She positioned herself and slowly lowered herself onto my father's cock.

"Oh my fucking God," she moaned. "I forgot how big your cock felt inside me, John. Ohhhhh."

She lowered herself fully on his dick, taking every inch of him into her pussy. She began to ride him slowly, letting her pussy adjust to his massive cock.

"Your pussy is so tight, you feel so good" he breathed as she began to ride him faster. She began gyrating her hips faster, eventually bouncing on his cock as hard as she could.

"Fuck," he moaned as he reached up and grabbed her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh God," she screamed. "You're so fucking big! Ohhhh."

"You're gonna make me cum, baby" he said.

"That's right daddy, filly mommy's pussy with cum." I said as I played with my own pussy.

"Yes John!" she screamed as she humped him wildly. "Blow your load inside me! Ohhhh, God. I'm going to cum too!"

At the same time as my mother writhed in orgasm, my father spilled his cum inside her soaked pussy.

"That's it baby, oh God, it feels so good" my mother moaned.

They both shook in orgasmic bliss, and my mother finally climbed off of his cock and came over to me.

"Thank you for doing this, baby" she said as she kissed me deeply.

We all three laid together, kissing and laughing until we fell asleep. I have no idea if this will happen more in the future, but I certainly hope it does.