A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got all night."

"Turn round so I can see your lovely face and beautiful breasts."

She turned round so I could reach up and fondle her lovely compact firm tits with both hands while my thumbs brushed her erect nipples. "Keep doing that, it's turning me on again." She reached down to check my erection. "Not hard enough, yet." She leaned forward to kiss my mouth. Her tongue parted my lips and traced its way round the inside of my lips before stopping the kiss and moving her bum up my body until she was sitting on my face. I followed her cue and put my tongue inside her pussy tracing it round the inside of her labia. "Ooooh! Aaaaah! Yes! Keep doing that. Christ on a bike, Hans!" My tongue had burrowed it's way into her vagina and as an orgasm took control of her body, the muscles inside sucked my tongue to where it could give her the greatest enjoyment.

We fondled one another until my knob was getting hard again. "Round two!" Julia laid face down on the bed with her legs apart as I plugged my recovered dick into her cunt below (one of my favourite positions) and slid it in and out, once again enjoying the sensation of the lumps up there massaging my prick while Julia seemed to cum several times more. She used her muscles to milk me again, after which I fell asleep.

I woke up when Julia brought me a mug of coffee. "Good morning, lover. It's ten o'clock and I need to leave for college soon. I'll be down again next month. Is there any possibility that you can meet me here?"

"That depends if we will be enjoying another night like last night?"

"Oh, I'm certain that it can be arranged. Studs like you don't grow on trees! I've got a book called 'Sex Positions You Never Thought Possible' I'll bring it home and we can work our way through it. I see you have morning wood. Once you drunk your coffee, I'll take care of that for you." 'I eagerly swallowed the coffee and she dropped her dressing gown and climbed onto me facing me. In the daylight, I could see you perfect boobs bouncing up and down as the little vixen fucked me until we were both totally satisfied. "I'll see you next month, Stud."

I went to the pub for lunch with Johnny. "Good night?"

"The best. It's made me feel much happier. My depression is lifting."

"Jonathan says that you spent it with Julia. I had her a couple of years ago. She was the greatest even then, she was my first and what a great way to lose my virginity. Lovely girl! So pretty and very accommodating. Jonathan has invited Charmaine and me over this evening to sit and play music. I'll bring my guitar. If you borrow one of Jonathan's we can have a good session."

That evening, Jonathan, Anne, Johnny, Charmaine and myself were sitting on the couches playing guitars. Charmaine proved to have a wonderful voice and the music just flowed. Mary joined us and sat at the piano playing extremely competently. The booze from the previous night reappeared and the bottles and cans slowly emptied.

We started to play a complicated very old folk tune in a modal tuning. "I'm too drunk to play that." said Mary and came and sat next to me.

"You are staying here again tonight, aren't you? It will save me from needing to change the sheets." As the rest of them played and sang, Mary kept stroking my leg which made me slightly uncomfortable as I had spent most of the previous night screwing her daughter.

"How old are you, Hans?"

"Twenty eight."

"I'm thirty seven. So there's only nine years between us, but ten years between you and Jules."

" I think you should sleep in my bed tonight. I could tell from the noises coming from your room last night that you know how to satisfy a woman. Jules isn't here and my need for a man inside me is overwhelming." Mary whispered in my ear so none of the others could hear.

"I had known Alan since I was thirteen and he got me pregnant when I was sixteen and I had to marry him. I've never been to bed with another man and now that he's gone off with my best friend I think I deserve a revenge fuck!"

"I don't think I should."

"Please? Nobody will ever find out. I'm hot and desperate, and need to have a man inside me quite urgently." She dropped her lips to my neck and kissed it before continuing to whisper "I have been unwillingly celibate for eight sodding months and I can't put up with it any longer. I promise that you will find me very entertaining, or don't you fancy me?" She whispered as she put her hand on my semi and gave it a tweak.

I was a little inebriated by then and my resolve was weakening. "OK, when everybody has gone, I'll go to bed and if you don't change your mind, you can come to my room. That gives you a get-out option if you decide that you don't want to, though I really hope you'll come."

"Oh, I'll cum. You can be sure of that."

Johnny and Charmaine eventually left, as did Jonathan and Anne who went back to Anne's home. So I went to bed to see if Mary was still intent on having a revenge shag.

After waiting for five minutes, I decided that Mary had chickened out of having her first ever extramarital sex so I got undressed and got into bed.

Ten minutes later, there was a quiet knock on my door which slowly opened to reveal Mary's figure dressed in a black lace teddy and panties, black net hold-up stockings and black high heel shoes. She stood by the bed as she removed both shoes, slowly peeled off both stockings and undid the fasteners of the teddy knowing that I was intently watching her.

"You haven't changed your mind then?"

"Why should I? There's a hot pussy here that's craving for a replacement filling. If you are in the mood to stuff it, it's in the mood to be stuffed." She eased the panties over her hips and shimmied, dropping them to the floor. "Do you like what you see? It's all yours if you would like to use it"

"Yes please! I'm the sort of guy who never refuses a hot attractive woman like you."

"Good boy. Let's do one another the ultimate favour. Make love to me all through the night. You will be my second ever man and my first for several months. I'm scared that my pussy will seal up if it doesn't get used."

Mary came over to me proudly, by now, completely naked and it was difficult not to be reminded of her daughter standing in the same place last night, just as naked. They looked so similar in the half light. It looked like the same body with the exception of the hair and the beaver. Julia had a Brazilian landing strip but Mary's was non existent. It was completely bald. Also, Mary's areolae and nipples were darker.

"I hope you like my écu, I've just shaved it using Alan's razor. Tee Hee. That's why I took so long."

Her bum and tits looked the same as her daughter's and their voices were similar. I needed to perform a full inspection to see if there were any other differences that I had missed. "Come here and kiss me."

In the words of the old song, her lips tasted not of cherry wine but of Merlot which was not surprising as both mother and daughter had been drinking red wine. Their tongues both licked the inside of my lips in the same way. My left palm reached behind her and stroked first her back, then lower, fondling Mary's buttocks which were as firm and soft as Julia's. I swept back the duvet. Mary came to lie next to me. I tried to remember what Julia had done next. Oh, yes. I had fondled Julia's tits and brought her to an orgasm when I squeezed her nipples with my tongue and lips.

Mary laid on her back and I caressed her body. I kissed her lips, eyelids and neck while squeezing her breasts. These felt about the same size as Julia's but were not as firm. Her nipples hardened as I stroked them. "Kiss my nipples, Hans, I like that." I thought back to Sian and how she enjoyed it so much that I was able to bring her to orgasm, although Sian always referred to them as her nibbles. Mary squirmed below me as my tongue and lips made them stick right out.

Eventually, I moved my mouth downward to just below where an hour earlier, her bush had sat. My tongue licked at the top of her pudenda. "That's so good." Mary gasped. "Alan has never licked me there. He thinks it's disgusting."

I can identify with her frustrations as Carole, one of my past girlfriends always refused to give me a blowjob in case I were to cum in her mouth. "It's not disgusting at all, in fact I love the taste of an aroused woman."

"And I love you doing it. Please don't stop."

The noises she made told me that I was doing the right things to her, so I continued lapping her labia while my nose rubbed her clit. Her whole body started shaking. "Come up and join me." She grabbed my ears with both hands and pulled me up until we were kissing. My prick found its part way into her slippery twat "Oh yes. Now all the way." At her request, I slid all the way into her to find that she too had lumps of muscles in her VJ as had Julia. As her legs folded themselves round my back, I fucked her until she cried out with a climax. I didn't stop fucking. "I need to get my breathe back, Hans." so I slowly withdrew and reached over to the night stand for a couple of tissues to clear up our juices, her pussy juices and my saliva.

"Alan only ever used the missionary position. What can you suggest that I'll enjoy?"

"Try this!" I got out of bed, pulled the duvet off us and knelt on the floor facing her. "Come down here and kneel on the floor." Once she had knelt next to me, I asked her to flop forward on the bed. Now her arse was sticking out and up with her two holes facing me. I knelt behind her and pushed my dick into her dripping cunt. Once it was all the way in, she tightened her muscles and clenched her buttocks gripping me inside. "Is this the sort of thing you had in mind?"

"You feel so much larger like that." Like Julia had done last night, Mary pulled herself partly away from me until there was only an inch or two of me inside her, then completely relaxed and swallowed me completely up again with short occasional clenches of her muscles. She did that several tines more before tightening her muscles as I was going both in and out. I leaned forward and kissed her neck while reaching forward and fondling her breasts. Her nipples had become really hard as I pinched them. Mary was afraid that her twat had sealed up due to not being used. It was definitely very tight. More so than her daughter's. In spite of lack of practice she was a great screw and I really loved fucking her. From the pants, gasps and spasms of her cunt I could tell that she also enjoyed it as well.

"Yes. Yes, Yes. Oh Ghod. I'm cumming!" Each of the lumps in her cunt seemed to spasm separately and the overall effect on me was to induce a climax in me. My balls tightened as they propelled what seemed like a pint of spunk into Mary's fanny.

"I need a drink after that. What would you like, Mary?"

"A glass of Merlot would be wonderful" I went downstairs, naked, to get the wine.

As I was pouring Mary's red wine and my white wine, Mary also came to the kitchen still naked. Her hot naked body was still glistening with light perspiration. It was an extremely alluring body and I felt the strong desire to have it again. We drank our wine and cuddled and caressed each other. "My friends have told that one of the best places to have a good bonk is on the kitchen table. I saw you looking up Jules's skirt when she was sitting here last night. I fancied letting you shag me myself at the time but Jules had first dibs on you, was obviously up for it and I didn't want to get in her way and upset my daughter." Mary hoisted herself onto the table with her legs apart and swinging as her daughter had the previous night. I moved over facing her, standing between her legs.

"My sex life was extremely limited when I was a teenager. Alan was very aggressive to anyone who showed an interest in me so I was very limited when it came to getting my jollies. I only kissed two other guys before Alan got me pregnant with Jonathan while I was still only sixteen. We had to get married before I was seventeen. Now finish your wine and shag me here on the kitchen table."

The difference from last night was that the object of my attention was no longer covered by trim blonde curls and shrouded by pink panties but tonight was completely bald and plainly on display. My penis was at about the same height as her cunt which was sopping wet with her juices trickling out of her onto the quarry tiled floor. I moved closer to her and she held my prick and guided it into her orifice. She leaned back so her nipples were pointing at the ceiling as I fucked her steadily. My right hand was resting on the lower part of her belly, so my thumb reached down and gently massaged her clit. "That's so good." My other hand squeezed her left tit and I could tell by her breathing that she was getting exited again. "I need you closer. Lay on top of me."

I leaned myself forward and put all my weight on my core, driving my dick hard into her. "Ummpht!" The head of my dong was pressed hard against her cervix and I could feel her IUD coil. We rolled over so that Mary was now looking down at me. She brought her knees up so that she was now kneeling over me, but with me still hard inside her rocking her body as she fucked me.

"That's called the cowgirl position." I told her. "How do you like it?"

"Well it gives me FAR more freedom of movement than the bloody missionary position I'm used to. I'm in charge and can do this!" She said as she started humping me again. By now, my cock was ready for action again and enjoyed being repeatedly buried deep into her snatch.

Author's note: In spite of giving birth to two children, Mary's snatch was quite a lot tighter than Julia's. Probably because Julia was a lot more sexually active than her mother, having it reamed out regularly. I have experienced both slack floozies and extremely tight virgins in the same night - see the exract from my memoirs 'The truth game' (//www.literotica.com/s/the-truth-game) for further reading. Neither mother nor daughter was an extreme experience.

"I suppose that this is the sort of thing that my kids get up to. I've always encouraged them to enjoy sex. It's free of charge. It's fun and it's great exercise. As long as they're careful about not catching STDs."

I reminded her that there's always the complication of emotional problems when an affair comes to an end. "Yeah but they are both becoming immune to those sort of problems. They've both been sexually active since they were sixteen. I always insisted that they ensured that anyone they slept with also also 100% wanted to do the deed. Jules has been on the pill since a few says after her sixteenth birthday and Jon has a supply of condoms just in case. I know it's wrong but as soon as they were able to, they have had sex together. Of course, they don't know that I know that, but a mother can always tell. Condom wrappers in the bin say a lot. They're great kids and their heads are screwed on right, but if either of them got to know what we've been getting up to this evening I will be so ashamed... and if Alan gets wind of it, it will make my divorce so much more difficult and expensive for me."

"This table is hell on my knees and I'm getting cold. I need to cum another dozen more times before I go to sleep, so let's go back upstairs. We can take the wine with us."

We went back upstairs were I was able to give her another two or three orgasms in other positions -- first I introduced her to the reverse cowgirl then I laid behind her and she was introduced to spoons before we both fell asleep.

In the morning I showed Mary my favourite kinky position -- The chair job. We went into the dining room, where I sat on a dining chair, naked. Mary straddled my legs and sat on my thighs facing me, also naked. She shifted her bum up until my erect knob found it's way into her moist slit. I leant forward and kissed her mouth, breasts and particularly nipples. My hands were under her bum and hers were behind my back on the chair back. We fucked with Mary using her arms and legs to help her body bounce up and down onto my tool, and I used my hands under her bum to help her move.

Yet again, Mary didn't take long to reach her first 'O'. Nor her second or her third which caused me to spurt into her twat. "I must remember that for the next time I host a dinner party! In fact why don't we have a private dinner party next weekend while the kids are away?. You can come here but don't expect to get any sleep."

Johnny picked me up at lunchtime. "Cum again soon and thank you" said Mary as she fiercely kissed me au revoir.

Johnny drove back home. He commented on how tired I looked. "Yes well, I had a lot to drink over the weekend and I don't sleep very well in a strange bed."

"You had the pleasure of Julia on Friday night. She's a great fuck isn't she? Going to bed with Julia rules out any possibility of sleep. I bet you wished she was there again last night as well or were you wanking over the memory of her?"

Little did he know, and never will, that Julia's mother was just as good and that in the dark, I would not have been able tell the difference between them by touch, feel, scent, taste or any action. Apart, of course that I could always tell Mary's coochie because it was tighter.

12