A Family Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
They get revenge.
2.7k words
4.07
115.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

This story is dedicated to a couple that shall remain nameless but who have been very helpful in giving me inspiration to write this series of stories that shall be titled "A Family Affair". This first chapter may not be quite what you were looking for but it will move along. Thanks, guys; I hope that you enjoy it!

*

My name is Max and my wife is Debby. We are in our mid-thirties and have been very focused on our careers such that we never took the time to start a family. So far, we have been very content with living our lives as a loving heterosexual couple and although our sex life is pretty good by all standards, we are often both too tired to engage in making love many nights in a row. It is almost becoming a chore to make love with any regularity and a lot of the initial spark we had when we met as college sweethearts has seemed to burn to a mere flicker.

Debby is a successful dealer in a brokerage house on the fast track in her firm to become a junior partner while my accounting practice is becoming quite solid and my client base is growing.

One day, about a week ago, Debby called me at the office to inform me that she had an evening meeting with the managing partner of the firm and she was very excited; she was convinced that an offer of a partnership might be the sole agenda item. I waited up for her arrival at home until after 11:30 and was becoming worried about how long the meeting was taking. Repeated calls to her office only reached her voicemail and there was no answer at her boss's line either.

Just as I was considering driving to her office, I heard her key in the front door and she came into the living room when I called her. She looked a wreck; her hair was all tangled, her suit jacket was torn and her face was streaked with tears. She ran into my arms and as she sobbed, told me the whole sad tale. It seemed her boss took her out to dinner at an expensive restaurant, wined and dined her until she was too drunk to know better and then almost carried her to a room upstairs and tried to rape her. I was so furious that I was prepared to kill the bastard!

Deb talked me down by letting me know that her well-placed knee in his groin had given her the chance to escape and call a cab to get home and we had to think wisely since this demanded revenge not action. Neither of us wanted to see her lose her job so we decided to plot something that would embarrass the man to the point of being forced to retire while keeping Debbie's job secure.

After I took my lovely wife into the bathroom and drew a hot tub for her, I poured in some fragrant and soothing oils into the steaming water and undressed her magnificent body, dressed the few scratches she had endured and settled her in for a soak. I sat on the toilet seat while we talked about what we could do.

We decided that we would have to play on his reputation as a successful cocksman who had taken every junior and secretary in the firm to his bed with no repercussions. He was also married to a woman who controlled the wealth in the family and who was a well-known socialite around town. Even the hint of scandal and he would be finished especially since his wife's father had founded the firm and she inherited and still held a controlling interest in the business.

Our plan started to get together; it was a little risky but if we played out cards right and kept our minds on the task at hand, we figured we could do him in.

The first step started the next morning when Debby, dressed professionally as possible, went into her boss's office and closed the door behind her. She apologized for her actions of the night before even before he managed to open his mouth. His reaction was exactly as we expected; he told Deb that if she expected to get the partnership she wanted so badly, she had to learn the game and play along. Of course, Debby hemmed and hawed and blushed and refused until he was about to take the fatal step of kicking her out of his office with the threat that no one would take his word against his.

So Debby, with the appropriate meekness acquiesced; she told Mr Wright (and no, he definitely wasn't Me 'Right') that her husband would be out of town for the next week and if he were prepared to come over to our place that night at 8:00, she would make it up to him. Of course, being the pig he was, he jumped at the opportunity of fucking my wife – especially in our bed – and said that he would be there on the dot.

I had taken the day off to get the 'set' ready for our little play. I took our high-resolution digital movie camera and set it up in the bedroom closet with a clear view of our king size bed. I then filled the room with candles and after closing the blinds and turning off the lights, checked the picture and sound in the candlelit room – perfect! The camera was activated by both sound and motion so I knew that it would be on when needed.

When Debby got home at 5:00, I had dinner and a bottle of wine (partly Dutch courage for both of us) and we planned the last steps. At 7:00, Debby had a quick perfumed bath and dressed in her sheerest floor length gown with nothing underneath; every succulent curve was exposed and the material rubbing against her nipples had them hard as diamonds as they grew longer. I almost ravaged her on the spot but the ringing of the doorbell stopped that thought. As I stepped into the garage out of sight – leaving the door open just enough to see through the darkened kitchen to the front hallway – Deb opened the door and was backlit by the living room lights to dazzle the boss.

Dazzled might not be strong enough; his mouth was open as his jaw dropped at the beauty he expected to have all to himself that night and likely for the first time in his life, he was speechless! Debby closed the door behind him, as his eyes remained locked on her sexy almost naked body. He lunged at her but Debby put him off saying that the bedroom was waiting and she wanted to do this right.

As if his cock was guiding him – we were convinced his brain was in that little head – he followed Deb into the bedroom, He commented on the sexy atmosphere with all the lit candles and, as the camera rolled, even went so far as to say that if she performed well tonight (and for the next six nights I was out of town – a new twist to us), she would have a good shot at partner.

Debby went along by asking, "What if I say 'no' right now and tell you to leave; would that mean no partnership?"

"You're a big girl; you should get the picture. After all, I laid it out pretty clearly today in my office"

As he tried to reach out and throw Deb to the bed, she told him to get undressed first if he wanted to fuck her. He loved her dirty talk and was soon quickly naked. By this time I was by the half-open bedroom door and had a hard time not laughing at the pitiful short potbellied and balding man. Without his power suit, he was really a laughing stock! And his cock – didn't appear to be much more than 6" long and pencil thin.

As Debby laughed at the sight before her, he pushed her onto the bed and tore the gown of her. He pawed at her naked 34C breasts and bit down on her nipples. Deb was struggling as much for the camera as for him and crying for him to leave her alone – nothing was worth the partnership. He was so engrossed in her suffering and what he deemed was her arousal that he neither heard nor saw me creep up on him from behind. I had left my clothes in the hallway and I bent down to lift up his hastily discarded suit, shirt and underwear and carried them out to the hall closet to hide them.

Returned to the room, I rolled him off Deb and quickly bound his wrists to the brass rails at the head of the bed. I had the element of surprise in my favour and he didn't have a chance to even struggle. I then stuffed one of his own socks in his mouth as he started to yell in protest.

Once he was thoughally secured, I proceeded to make tender love to my wife and her responses to my gentle strokes and mouth on her breast elicited moans of pleasure from her luscious lips. I glanced over at the scowling buffoon lying beside us and noticed that our lovemaking was obviously turning him on; that little 6 inches had grown to almost 8" fully erect and was dripping precum. "It appears that Mr Wright wants to play," I laughed.

As Debby turned in the bed to take my solid 7 ½" cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down, I watched Wright's eyes bugging out and his breath was increasing through his nose. Since he was lying on the side of the bed nearest the closet and the camera, I reached out with my hand and grasped his cock firmly and began to stroke it. At the first touch, it started to grow soft – no man was going to jack HIM off – but as Debby worked my cock deeper into her throat as only she can do, I smiled at him and asked "Wouldn't you like her top do that for you?" He immediately hardened in response and my strokes became faster.

As I was feeling the approach of my own orgasm, the time had come to set the bait; I dropped my face to Wright's lap and in one gulp, took all but an inch of his cock into my mouth. It wasn't my first time with a man – Debby and I had played several variations of threesomes and foursomes – so I was pretty good. Certainly Wright thought so since his hips were soon bucking as he tried to bury his cock deeper into my throat. As my hands massaged his cock, I reached up and yanked the sock from his mouth and he gasped in a deep breath before crying out "Suck my cock! Yess! More and deeper! I want my cock to come in your man mouth you fucking cocksucker! Damn you're good; even better than those whores at the office!"

As I came in Debbie's mouth and she sucked me completely dry, I pulled Wright's cock from my mouth and jacked him off until he exploded all over his belly and chest. As he lay there, hands still bound, Debby and I got up and went into the bathroom to share a shower. We laughed at his cries for freedom and his cursing that he would see the Debby was fired right after the next day's Board meeting.

We returned to the bedroom and I untied him; being much taller and stronger than him, he thought the better of creating a scene. He demanded his clothes but was surprised when I handed him his wallet, underpants and socks and informed him that we had called him a cab and he was welcome to wait outside for it!

"You can't do this to me" he begged. "I will look like a fool; what if someone sees me"

"Guess you should have thought of that before harassing your employees" I countered. "Now get out of our house!"

"You won't work in this business ever again, Debby! I'll see to that," he screamed as he snuck to the curb and climbed into the cab. The last words we heard was that he ordered the cab to take him to his office where I was sure he would have a change of clothes and would sleep the night.

The next morning dawned. The Board of Directors, with Mrs Wright as the Chairwoman, met at precisely 10:00 am. Several items of a less pressing nature were on the agenda and then came the time for the votes on partnerships. The first name that came forward, nominated by the Chairwoman herself, was Debby. Mrs Wright was a dyed in the wool feminist and she wanted Debby as the first female partner at the firm.

As expected, Mr Wright, as Managing Partner, had something to say about Debbie's work ethic and the fact that she wasn't pulling her weight by bringing in new business.

At that moment, the projection screen set into the ceiling at the end of the table facing Mrs Wright rolled down and the lights dimmed.

"What the Hell." started the senior partner; then his jaw dropped and he fell into silence, as did the rest of the room.

There on the screen was Debby, her slinky gown now edited out but the voices were clear.

"I like the sexy atmosphere with all the lit candles; if you perform well tonight (and for the next six nights your husband is out of town, you will have a good shot at partner.'

Debby: "What if I say 'no' right now and tell you to leave; would that mean no partnership?"

"You're a big girl; you should get the picture. After all, I laid it out pretty clearly today in my office"

The next scenes showed a man's hand stroking his cock and him obviously loving it. This was followed by his cock s\disappearing into the unidentified man's mouth while he cried out "Suck my cock! Yess! More and deeper! I want my cock to come in your man mouth you fucking cocksucker! Damn you're good; even better than those whores at the office!"

The silence in the room continued as the lights came up. Mrs Wright asked all the Board except for her husband to leave the room and asked for Debby to be sent for. Deb and I sat silently in the projection room while Wright was given his walking papers; his wife had known for a long time that he was screwing around but now it was exposed to all the Board members, she was embarrassed and ashamed for not nipping it in the bud earlier.

A minute later, I sent Deb into the boardroom with the tape and listened while Mrs Wright asked her to verify what had happened. Once Debby told of the incident in the hotel and gave the tape (with an avidavit that it was the one and only copy), she turned to leave.

"Wait, Debby!" commanded the Chairwoman. Debby turned in fear that she was being fired. "I want to make announcement today that you are immediately promoted to a full partnership in the firm with no investment required. Also, I would like to appoint you as a member of this Board as Chair of a newly formed Ethics Committee. You write the rules so that no other woman in this firm is subject to harassment and you will also enforce those rules. Do you accept?"

From that day onward, Deb's future in the firm was assured and, once my involvement in the exposure of the lowlife was passed along to the Chair, my firm took over the finances for the firm and we both prospered.

The last anyone heard of Mr Wright, he was stilled unemployed and unmarried; his story had spread like wildfire and no one would even grant him an interview.

What goes around comes around.

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers