A Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
332 Followers

The hem of the dress had dropped down a little as he caressed the sensitive slit between her legs, but there was no disguising the erotic, sensuous sight taking place in front of me. I swallowed and glanced around nervously again, wondering whether anyone else had seen them, not sure whether I should move away. They clearly hadn't seen me, but if I moved, they might? I was frozen in my seat, getting more and more uncomfortable as their passion increased, and wondering just how far they'd go. Surely they couldn't...?

But surely they could! They were clearly both incredibly aroused by now and he must have been feeling her wetness as his intimate exploration went deeper and then, suddenly, he twisted her round so that it was now her back pressed against the cabin wall. She was ready and her hands went straight to his belt, dragging it open as his hands dropped down to pull up her dress again, this time right up her front so that he could grasp the waistband of her panties and drag them down so that they were rolled around her upper thighs and the dark brown bush of her pussy was briefly exposed to my amazed eyes.

Not for long! By now her fingers had delved into his pants and pulled out his straining erection, guiding it straight to her wet slit. She spread her legs a little and reached up on tip-toes to let him slip between her outer lips and then she almost took off as he drove hard into her, lifting her off her feet as his hips thrust forwards and he penetrated deeply upwards, holding her there, hard against the wall and in the air as they both gasped in pleasure at the thrilling response exploding around their bodies. Her face was on his shoulder as she clung onto him, and I saw her eyes widen, her lips making an 'o' as she sucked in a deep, deep breath, and then her eyes closed and a delirious expression spread over her face as he began to pump back and forth inside her.

"Christ!" I thought, "...this can't be happening...and right in front of me!"

I know that I should probably have looked away, but it was just impossible! His hips were driving into her faster and faster, pinning her hard against the wall. Her blue dress had dropped a little down her thigh, covering her nakedness, but I could see the effect of each deep thrust in her eyes as they widened and widened as her climax approached before fluttering shut as the moment approached and she teetered on the edge. He too was clearly getting close as he held her tightly to him and thrust even harder!

It seemed just moments later that they both gasped together, clinging tightly together still and frozen in position as the pent-up orgasms swept through them, milking every momentous second of their dual climax. I almost gasped with them, so swept up had I been in their delirious union!

They clung closely together for long minutes as they gradually came back to Earth, slowly relaxing and starting to whisper little endearments into each other's ears. And I knew that I had a big wide grin back on my face as I felt so happy for their evident love for each other.

Then they suddenly seemed to realise where they were as they looked at each other suddenly in a little alarm before big smiles spreading across their faces as they pulled reluctantly apart and quickly re-arranged their clothing. Within seconds he was picking up his bag, gathering his girl in his arms and sweeping her out of their little love nest and back onto the main concourse.

It was then that she saw me!

Like an idiot I'd been unable to switch my gaze, and now, as she turned sideways she looked straight at me, her large brown eyes widening as she realised that I'd been watching all along. I'm sure that I went bright red in embarrassment and I was about to finally drag my eyes away when I saw her eyes drop for a second and then switch straight back to me, a secret smile flitting across her face as she pulled a finger to her mouth in the international 'shush!' gesture. I smiled back and nodded. Her secret was safe with me. After all, who would have believed two people could make such intense love in so public a place!

Minutes after I'd lost them from sight though, I was still re-arranging my legs as I tried to quell the natural arousal that had built up watching them. My eyebrows narrowed as I wondered again, a little unjustly perhaps, why I hadn't been met like that!!

3.Airport Rendezvous

I was probably still shaking my head in bemusement a full five minutes after the two love-birds had disappeared from view, but eventually I had to face back up to the immediate problem of being sat her waiting still. But for whom? I was starting to feel for my mobile phone to try and find out where my lift was when I sensed a change in atmosphere within the building. I wasn't sure what it was, maybe the background hubbub had died down a little, but I noticed that the two white shirted men at the car hire desk were staring down the big hall, and my eyes naturally followed their gaze.

Sure enough, there indeed was something there that had altered the atmosphere. A strikingly beautiful young woman had entered the building and, being Italy, almost every male eye had automatically swivelled her way. And why not I smiled, she really was a stunner!

Unlike the girl in the blue dress whose beauty was of a natural, unadulterated sort, this woman knew how to dress. And knew how good she looked!

She was wearing a pale lemon halter necked dress with striking black polka dots. It was tailored tightly around her lithe body showing off her rounded bosom and full hips beautifully and with the hem high enough above her knees to set off her golden tanned legs. Her striking auburn hair was piled high on her head, leaving her slender neck bare, but her face was mostly covered by a round pair of big black sunglasses that hid her eyes. I sighed in admiration as she started to walk down the hall, the tight dress making her hips sway sensuously as she moved, the black high heels clicking on the hard concrete as her head cast around her, obviously looked for someone.

"I'm over here," I thought silently in a mock joke as I tracked her progress.

But then she was getting nearer, evidently still looking for someone and my eyes narrowed. There was something about her. And not just her sensuous shape! What was it?

And then I was suddenly feeling flustered as her face swivelled my way and she changed direction, walking purposefully straight towards me. I still didn't recognise her behind the big, dark sunglasses, but she seemed to know me and a wide smile had lit up her face as she approached.

"Paolo, Paolo...ciao! Sorry I'm late!" she laughed as she neared me, pushing up her sunglasses as she reached out to me.

I'd jumped to my feet in confusion at her approach, and was quickly enveloped in the warm embrace, her soft body pushing disturbingly into me as she kissed me on both cheeks, Italian style. I kissed her back likewise as I tried to get my jumbled thoughts in order. Finally, I'd recognised one of my many cousins.

"Izzy!" I blurted, "I errr wasn't expecting YOU to be here... I thought that Guilio..."

She'd stepped back from the embrace now and was looking at me quizzically. She was just an inch or so shorter than me, but her high heels put her at my level and her deep brown eyes seemed to be challenging me to say the right thing. I wasn't quite sure what that was, but at least I was congratulating myself on not calling her 'Isobella', her full name, which I knew she hated. I'd seen her exact physical retribution on other members of the family who'd slipped up in the past. Something from her Sicilian upbringing I suppose.

"So, you aren't happy to see me?" she asked neutrally, as her foot began to tap on the hard marble floor.

"Oh God yes Izzy!" I spluttered, "...it's just that...nobody told me..."

Then inspiration hit me. I let my eyes wander up and down her slim figure in open admiration. Not a difficult task.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning in that dress."

That got a good result as a big smile spread over her face and she reached forward for another embrace. I clung on a little longer this time, enjoying the feeling that I'd found the right words and also the warm feel of her body again! Of course one of the reasons why it was so good to hold her so snugly was the fact that I'd had a bit of a crush on her for so long as we'd grown up.

I hadn't seen her for over a year, but before that she'd spent a lot of time at our London home 'improving her English'. She was a year older than me though and, as growing teenagers, I'd developed a kind of fixation on my beautiful Italian cousin. Not that I'd said anything of course. During that idyllic time she'd gradually improved her English, and also improved my knowledge of the local nightspots as she'd dragged me around all sorts of places that I probably wasn't old enough to go in. But with her looks, we could more or less get in anywhere!

In the end it was almost a relief though as she pulled away with a laugh, because there was something stirring again in a place that it shouldn't. Good grief, she was my cousin after all!

"Come on Paolo, we need to get the car. I had to leave it on yellow lines. Bloody road-works on the motorway!" she added in hurried explanation as she took my hand. I just had time to grab my case as she started to drag me back towards the exit doors. I was shaking my head in silent wonder. Izzy was always late for everything. Even if there'd been no road-works, there would have been something else!

As we hit the bright sunshine again, I squinted in the harsh light in the direction that she'd turned us. Near the end of the building a bright yellow open-topped sports car was sitting on double yellow lines at the end of the pick-up road.

"Goodness," I gasped in admiration, "Uncle Flavio let you use the Maserati?!"

"I know," she smiled at me in a secret kind of way, "Isn't it great! You wouldn't believe how fast it goes!"

So that was why she'd been late I thought. Enjoying herself on the back roads on the way over here I suspected. And given Izzy's reputation for adding dents to the natural streamlining of all the cars she managed to get hold of, I was amazed at Uncle Flavio's generosity.

She seemed to read my mind, "I had to sweet-talk him a bit," she grinned before adding with a chuckle, "... well, quite a lot actually!" Suddenly I felt a bit sorry for him. I could imagine that Uncle Flavio, successful businessman that he was, would be no match for Izzy if she'd got her mind set on something! But then I spotted something else.

"Uh, uh," I said as I noticed the policeman casually leaning against the side of the sports car, "looks like we've got a problem."

"Oh don't worry," she laughed as we approached him, "I asked him to take care of it while I went to look for you. He's sweet really!"

We'd almost got to the car when I got my jaws closed again. She'd actually had the temerity to get the local fuzz to look after the illegally parked car for her. Amazing!

I was then treated to five minutes of the most blatant flirting that I'd ever witnessed. It was all smiles and sparkling eyes, the Italian too fast for me to properly pick up, but there was no disguising the looks. His eyes were struggling to move off the low cut halter top where twin mounds of upper breast were only partially covered. Her long eyelashes fluttered in response as she bent forward a little to enhance the effect. There was lots of touching, although mainly arms and hands fortunately until he placed one hand protectively at the small of her back to guide her to the car.

By then I'd had enough of being ignored and thrown my case into the small space behind the front seats, and settled into the soft leather comfort of the passenger seat. I was starting to feel distinctly annoyed, or was that maybe distinctly jealous!

And of course he just had to open the driver's door for her and hold her hand while she climbed in. But maybe there was an ulterior motive. It would have been almost impossible for any woman in a short dress to have got into that low seat completely decorously, and with Izzy's tight dress immediately riding high up her thighs, and with her legs apart as she swung herself in he'd undoubtedly got himself an eyeful. Just as planned I thought through gritted teeth as I struggled to stop imagining the sight myself!

Izzy seemed totally unconcerned though as she smoothed down her dress a little and hit the starter button, triggering a throaty roar from behind us as the big engine burst into life. There was just time for a quick wave and smile at our 'parking attendant' and then we were off!

I'm presuming that Izzy had taken a quick look in her mirror as we'd pulled out, but the way we just slipped, with inches to spare, in between a passing SUV and taxi made me wonder. My knuckles were white on the door grip as I cringed and drew in a sharp intake of breath. I mean either she was the best driver in Italy or... and the loud blast of the taxi's horn behind us confirmed the view of that particular driver.

Izzy's response was a piece of Italian that I had heard once or twice before, but not in polite company and certainly not from any lady. My eyes widened is surprise, just in time to see her right hand go up in the air, index finger pointing to the sky in a universal gesture that I'm sure this, and any other taxi driver would have recognised!

To Be Continued...

duke1951
duke1951
332 Followers
12