A Family Business

Story Info
He has been trained satisfy customer's every desire.
7.8k words
4.53
116k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in Mrs. Gelotti's office discussing the possibility of carrying her company's line of cosmetics and her new line of clothing. We had gotten to the point where I felt comfortable using her first name, Sheila, and actually the only thing left to negotiate was my line of credit. That's when he walked in.

He opened the door and strode in. Excusing himself for the interruption, Sheila nodded to him and sitting down, she introduced him as Jason Marton. He was the head designer at the House of Gelotti, her company, and he had come in to ask her if she wanted to go out for lunch.

Smiling, Mrs. Gelotti looked at me and asked: "Care to join us?"

I wouldn't have missed the chance. Jason was to die for. Lean, tall, handsome and as my eyes drifted down, also very well endowed in the,,,, ahem,.... male attributes department.

Over lunch my suspicions were confirmed. Sheila liked women. Her hand moved to my knee under the table and slowly pushed up under my mini-skirt.

Oh I didn't mind, being used to aggressive women, and quite frankly I would have made a pass at her if she hadn't taken the lead. To help things along I excused myself and went to the ladies room and freshened up a bit and took my panties off and put them in my purse.

I didn't want any obstacles to prevent her from enjoying herself. Returning to the table I sat a bit nearer to her then earlier, and again she began her exploration.

Jason obviously knew what was going on and tried to keep the conversation going though there were long pauses when Sheila suddenly made contact with my wet pussy.

Actually I would have welcomed either one of them to my bed. Where Jason was so fucking masculine that he was making me pant, Sheila was a very sexy and beautiful woman. And she seemed to be extremely young to own such a prestigious company.

That was soon explained away. She had acquired the company in a divorce settlement. She had been married for three years and it didn't work out. Apparently her husband at that time wasn't interested enough in sex to keep her satisfied.

She smiled at Jason and confessed that without his help she would have had an extremely difficult time. I wasn't sure whether she was talking about running the business or her getting thru her divorce.

Now her fingers were moving over my clit and I began to have a bit of a problem concentrating on what was being discussed.

Hell at that point my hand was under the table too, but Jason was the object of my interests at that moment.

I couldn't reach far enough to get my hand where it needed to be but he accepted my grouping as if it were the most normal thing to be doing over lunch.

After two or three drinks too many, the party broke up. Sheila explained that she had hoped to spend the evening with me but that she had a prior commitment that would occupy most of her evening.

That was when she suggested that Jason take me out for dinner and possibly dancing later. Then she said something a bit strange.

"Oh and Jason gives marvelous massages. If you ask him nicely I think he might just..., well you know,... if you need to be relaxed before going to sleep."

At that time I didn't quite understand but I welcomed her request that Jason take me out and entertain me for the night. Later I found out that while I had been in the ladies room she had told Jason to take me out. He really had no choice, but I don't think he would have refused anyway.

I'm not exactly common in the looks department. I'm a model in my own right, and have a damn good body and an attractive face.

Six o'clock and I was enjoying a drink with Jason in a quiet corner of the Hotel restaurant. I had changed into something a bit sexier than I had worn earlier. I love leather and my outfit was almost entirely supple leather with silver accessories.

Again I had omitted wearing my panties or bra. Hell I was firm enough to forget the bra thing and I wanted to be available if he had any idea of doing some exploring on his own.

So sure, I'll admit it. I was smitten by Jason and I think he had the hots for me too. So a great dinner, three or four drinks to loosen me up and I was feeling cozy and very, very horny.

I had to take the lead. He seemed just a bit inhibited so when I got him up to dance, I initiated a few rather intimate dance moves never taught in classes.

Rubbing his chest with my breasts, pushing my thigh firmly up between his legs, and the always popular, nibble on his ear lobe.

Of course that was accompanied by a bit of panting. I was actually doing as much to excite myself as I was doing to him.

I finally felt his hand slide down my back and rest just above my derrière. Now my hips thrust forward and I began to actually hump his thigh. Almost as if tribbing.

By now I could feel him responding and that excited me even more. Finally I got him in a more secluded part of the dance floor and slid my hand down between our tummies and I clutched his cock thru his slacks.

To say he was large would be an understatement. He was enormous.

Around eleven I began to get panicky at the thought that the night might end. I kept on ordering drinks and by eleven thirty I whispered in his ear. "I need one of your special massages. The kind Sheila mentioned. Come on, let's go up to my suite and you can give me one."

I wasn't sure what to expect. He had been the perfect gentleman all night and I had been aggressive and rather slutty. Still he agreed.

Hell I didn't know what to expect and yet I knew he would, one way or the other have his hands on me.

Walking in I closed the door and taking his hand, led him to the bedroom.

Now, sitting on the edge of the bed, I sat, facing away from him, with my feet dangling to the floor, I pulled the snaps of my blouse open. One by one they slowly parted exposing more and more of my breasts.

I shrugged out of my blouse and began to wiggle the mini skirt down over my hips and finally onto the floor next to the discarded blouse.

He stood quietly behind me as I stood up. Thus far he could see only my back and ass, and in my sexiest whisper, I asked, "How shall we begin? Shall I lay on my tummy for you?"

His low sexy voice answered my question with a soft suggestion.

"Try lying near the edge of the bed, and I think it would be better to begin with your back. Just remember that I'm not a masseuse and this may take a while to relax you."

I remained standing, my back to him, and looking over my shoulder again spoke. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable doing this with your shirt off? You might get oil all over it."

Without an answer I heard him removing his shirt.

"Now your slacks. I would feel more comfortable doing this if you were at least as exposed as I am." After a long hesitation, again I heard the rustle of clothing being removed.

Now I turned and faced him across the bed. Oh my god, I thought. He's big, even with his shorts on his snug briefs were holding an unimaginably large package.

"Over here" I suggested, "on this side."

And with that, I knelt on the bed and crawled on all fours to the head and lay down. Moments later he walked over to where I waited..

Though he still wore his shorts, I decided I could deal with that later if things got interesting. So I decided to lay still and wait.

Not daring to look, I felt him come to me and sit on the bed. I felt his weight tilt the mattress as he sat just above my hips.

Now he began. "Tell me how this feels Pam, but just remember to be patient and just feel what I'm doing; I'll try to relax you."

Fat chance, I thought, just as the oil drizzled between my shoulder blades and his fingers began to float over my shoulders. Soon his hands were on the nape of my neck, not really touching, but sort of floating over my skin. It was almost as if a feather was being brushed across my body, but the touch was slightly firmer.

Not exactly a massage where the contact is firm and your muscles are being kneaded, but more like a lovers caress..

His fingers began by stroking my shoulders and soon moved back up to my neck again. Moments later, back down to my waist. Back up to my shoulders and again back down.

It felt almost as if a blind person was trying to memorize my body with his fingertips.

Soon his fingers were slowly trailing down my spine and I felt his warm breath at the back of my neck. He had leaned over me, then his lips softly made contact and his mouth opened in a kiss as his tongue tenderly flicked back and forth.

I have never felt anything so erotic in my entire life.

His mouth began to follow my spine down, softly kissing, as his hands tenderly caressed the sides of my back. For the first time in my life I felt my body begin to flush. My pussy began to slowly pulse and ooze its slippery cream, and I felt slightly embarrassed by it, hoping that he wouldn't notice the growing puddle forming on the sheets between my thighs.

As his mouth continued to lap further down my back, following my spine, I began to tense up. He noticed, and pausing, lifted his lips and whispered, "gently Pamela, gently. Relax and just feel what I'm doing. Try not to react, just feel me."

My god he was asking me to do the impossible. No woman in the world could have him do to this to them without responding. As I thought this, I felt his mouth return to that area just below my hips and at the very top of the point where my ass divides.

I expected him to pause, but he persisted. His hands moved to the cheeks of my ass and very tenderly he drew them slightly apart as his kissing and licking continued to move down the crack.

As he began to lap at my opening I let out a long low sob. "Ooooh. Yes, Oh yess. Oh my God, Jason you're making me crazy." My breath was coming in shallow quick gasps and my entire body seemed to be bathed in heat.

My heart beat so rapidly that my face felt flushed, yet he his tongue continued to stab at my opening a moment longer before moving still lower.

Now his face was nestled between my thighs, and my legs moved apart instinctively, invitingly, giving him more access to my inner thighs.

With his warm cheeks against my thighs, his tongue began to lap at that small area separating my ass and my pussy.

Each time his tongue stroked that area I could feel the muscles in my vagina tense up and squeeze, forcing more of my creamy wetness out.

He nibbled and sucked; he stabbed his tongue into the very base of my pussy and sucked, almost as if trying to draw the wetness to his mouth. His pursed lips were tugging my inner lips and the salacious sounds were echoing in my mind.

Again I began to cry out. I thought it was only in my mind but in truth I was crying out aloud. "Jason! Jason, oh my god. I need to finish now. I can't stay still and just feel this without cumming. Please, Oh dear god please let me turn over. Fuck me! My god, fuck me, please!"

"Be patient Pam. Don't rush me. Let me do this my way. I know what Sheila promised and I really need this as much as you. I promise you this will be what I want too."

I found that I was crying. Suddenly his mouth began to wash the tender insides of my thighs and move down to lap at the backs of my knees. I think I passed out for a second.

I could see the lighted clock on the nightstand. He had been doing this to me for just over an hour and still my need to roll over was paramount.

At last he reached up and gently grasped my left hip and helped me roll over.

My legs instinctively spread, and though I tried to be still, the muscles in my ass began to contract. That forced my pussy to slowly rise and drop. I know my body and I knew exactly what my pussy looked like at this moment.

My mounds had flattened out slightly and drawn back so the soft petals of my inner lips were exposed. I knew my clit had swollen to the size of a small pearl and now could no longer hide within the cowl formed at the top of my labia. It had become engorged and was beginning to creep out and extend.

Jason was still hovering above my hips and very quickly moved to place his lips over my exposed pussy.

I could feel the heat of his breath as his open mouth suddenly made contact with the very bottom of my pussy.

The flat of his tongue parted my inner lips and with a slow lapping motion, he drew it up, gathering the small beads of slippery fluid that had been slowly forming and joining before running down the crack of my ass..

I suddenly gasped aloud. I used every vulgar word I had ever heard and began to buck up and writhe from left to right as he manipulated my throbbing cunt with his mouth, and tongue.

"Hold still Pam, just let me tease the area around your clit with the tip of my tongue for a moment longer before we both get more involved in this."

I could have killed him at this point. My clit is extremely sensitive and he must have known that. By just flicking around it, he was bringing me up to one hell of a plateau of erotic sensations and yet not letting me go any higher.

He held me in a state of frenzied sensations that no human could endure for more than a few seconds.

Moments passed and his hands began to float across my hips and came to rest on the steamy surface of my pussy. Fingers tenderly probed between the puffy mounds and gently spread them.

Then his fingers began to stroke up and down seeming to spread my wetness, when they suddenly found my opening. With that, he began to gently enter. First one finger, then another.

He had two fingers deep inside me and now began to curl them as if beckoning. He was stroking just under my clit and I felt as if I had to pee, but in fact my bladder was empty.

I must have been sopping wet by now because I could hear the sucking, slurping sounds as he tried to drain my pussy of all its oily wetness.

With his fingers twisting and turning deep inside me, his mouth closed over my clit.

Sucking hard he drew it between his lips and held it there while his tongue flicked back and forth across its glistening surface.

When I come, my clit always pulls back as if protecting its self, but he was holding it tightly between his lips and it was trapped. I thrust my ass up high and my body went into spasms.

I was climaxing into his mouth and the feeling was so intense I began to moan, "Unh, unh, unhhhhh. Yes, oh god yes I am, Yeah I am!"

I normally orgasm intensely and they last for more than a half minute or so and the first is generally milder than the second or third, but what he was doing to me was almost cruel.

I had grabbed my breasts and twisting my nipples, the pain coupled with the sensation of his fingers and mouth was almost too much to endure. I screamed aloud.

"Yeahhhh, yes, oh god yes. Eat me! Fuck me with your fingers. I want it all. More! Don't stop, don't you dare stop until I cum again. Oh god it feels so good."

Somehow he managed to keep his mouth clasped against my pussy. He was amazing. He never stopped. He never paused, and he never set my clit free.

I was cumming over and over and then they seemed to have no ending or beginning. They just joined together and I finally couldn't stand it any longer and screeched.

"STOP! NO MORE! PLEASE LET ME CATCH MY BREATH. Oh my god I'm going to die. My cunt's twitching like crazy. Please let me rest a minute."

When he lifted his head and his fingers slid out of my cunt, I just couldn't believe what he had done to me. Sitting up, he took his fingers and held them up as if to show me before spreading his fingers apart.

As they separated, a thin fine sheet formed between them. Almost forming a reflective window pane between.

He smiled down at me as he put them in his mouth and sucked each, seeming to relish some sort of delectable tidbit.

He was a satyr and he seemed to enjoy my uncontrolled frenzy. I had behaved like a wanton slut and he seemed to enjoy making me that way.

As I finally began to settle down, I buried my chin in my chest and gasped.

"Now together. I want it all. Take off those damn shorts and come here. I want to touch you. I want your cock. I need to taste you and suck you. I want to make you so fucking hard you can't stand it and beg me to let you fuck me. I want that now. Do it! Come here and let me have it!"

He walked around the foot of the bed and stood by my side. I rolled towards him and slid off.

Kneeling at his feet with my face mere inches away from his cock, I reached up and wrapped my fingers around it. With my other hand I cupped his heavy balls and began stroking him.

I was astonished. When I began I thought he was superbly firm but now he began to expand and grow in the palm of my hand.

Soon he wasn't just erect, his cock seemed to inflate and swell and within seconds his shaft was rigid and pointing skyward. I had created a monster.

While I gently fondled his heavy balls I forced his cock down and pursed my lips. Moving forward I forced his shaft into my mouth and began to swirl my tongue around its engorged head.

Seminal fluid began to coat my tongue. Not really cum but rather pre-cum. I began to bob my head forcing him to fuck my mouth.

Slowly at first. He didn't give in but moments later I felt him begin to slowly thrust and softly moan.

"God Pam that feels good. Do you want it now or can you wait? I can probably let myself go if you really need it right now."

I was elated. I was giving back what he had given me. At first I just wanted him to surrender and give in to me.

I was so fucking hot at that moment that I just wanted him to shoot and say my name. Sort of a payback thing but I wanted to make him really need me.

At some point I lost all control. All I could think of was him going crazy and finishing. I needed that. I desperately needed him to give in to me the way I had to him.

Finally I pulled his cock out of my mouth and gasped. "Go ahead. I want it! Fuck my mouth and cum. I want it. I want you to shoot your load in my mouth. It's mine. I want it. Let it go and give it to me. All of it!"

His hand moved down and rested on my head. His hips began to sway more rapidly and I almost gagged as his hard shaft tried to go down my throat. Then it began.

"Pam... Oh god Girl I'm close. Gonna give it to you. Oh fuck here it comes. Take it. I'm gonna shoot."

I never hesitated. I wanted it more than I ever wanted anything before in my whole life. It was fantastic. I sucked hard and he actually stopped pumping into my mouth. Yet I felt pulse after pulse throbbing thru my sucking lips as he spew his cum.

I let his balls go and moved my hand down to my own crotch and slid three fingers deep into my cunt and began to piston them in and out.

When my mouth filled, I was on the edge of another huge orgasm and I just let it happen. He let out a gasp and moaned, "Keep sucking. Take it all Pam. I can't stop myself. I'm still letting it go."

I suppose I gurgled a silent Ummmmmmmmmm around his pulsing cock, but the two of us were finishing at the same time. I had never swallowed before.

But It happened instinctively and as I gulped the stringy pungent liquid down. I felt that feeling of power that every woman feels when she makes her man surrender.

I was satisfied just to know that I had done it but when he pulled his flagging cock from my mouth and reached down and helped me up, I was in for a surprise. He rolled me onto my side then lifted me up onto my knees.

He wasn't finished with me. I don't know how he did it, but suddenly I felt his cock being forced into my pussy. Semi rigid at that point, he began to feed it in using his hand. Soon he filled me and I reached between my legs and fondled his balls.

Seconds later he began to slowly move in and out. I took my hand away and moved it forward, supporting myself on outstretched arms and my knees.

Now his hands were on my hips and he began plunging in and out. He had regained his erection and he felt fantastically large. He stretched my vagina wide and drove deep.