A Family Destroyed Ch. 01

Story Info
Simon burns every bridge to get back at his family.
9.7k words
4.56
212.1k
565

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,753 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

part one - Revised

All characters are over 18+

Thanks to Killerarmyguy for the edits.

******

Simon Winters smiled as he walked home. Knowing he had aced his finals for the semester. Now, as he smiled triumphantly, all he had to worry about was Christmas vacation and the last few months of high school. Life at that point was good for Simon. A nice girlfriend, good grades, and a family that loved him. How fate can be so cruel as Simon will soon find out. The bare trees swayed, announcing the coming storm. Salt crunched underfoot as he rounded the corner. Happily humming as he spotted his house in the distance. Arching his chocolate brown eyebrow when Simon saw his sister's car. Not that he didn't love her. Simon just wasn't fond of how she always greeted him. Although he was surprised to see her car, nonetheless.

Simon thought Amy wasn't supposed to arrive until next week. Then there was his mother's and father's car, which was odd to him. They weren't known to skip work, much less alone leave early either. Chewing on his lip, recounting how Melody had skip school as well. Something odd was happening, and Simon didn't know if he wanted the answers. Walking through the side yard to the back. Simon was thunderstruck by what he saw through the blinds. Six people were bare-ass naked in their living room: they were his father, sister, mother, his grandfather, uncle, and his girlfriend.

"Fuck your tight," his father grunted as Melody rode him, "I can't believe my son hasn't fucked you yet?"

"I don't fuck boys, only men with fat cocks," Melody said, as his father held her legs up while ramming his cock into her.

"I don't like how you speak about my son..." His mother began to say before his uncle reached forward, grabbing a handful of her hair. "Oh, fuck Robbie! Now pound your sister's cunt!" She screamed out when her brother hit her G-spot.

"Sorry, Mrs. Winters, but I doubt your son has anything on your husband," Melody said apologetically.

"True. Paul does have a fat cock," his mother said through moans. "Still, that doesn't require you to bad mouth my son."

"Relax, Pamela. I doubt this girl is going to break up with him over it," Paul said, hammering his cock in Melody's spent cunt.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Melody screamed out.

"You like sucking on my tits, don't you, grandpa?" Amy asked, as she rode their grandfather on the other couch. Whatever his grandfather said, he couldn't hear. Not that he wanted to.

Rage, disgust, and the utter betrayal flooded his mind. Simon felt on the verge of violently expelling the contents of his stomach. Which he did all over his mother's prized rose bushes. Stumbling out from behind his home, Simon wandered for hours around his hometown. Until he came upon a secluded gazebo. Icicles hung along the overhang of its snow-covered roof. Shivering from the cold as his nearly frozen feet stumbled along the icy boards. Wrapping his arms around his chest to keep in whatever warmth he could muster. Simon silently wept. For two years, they had been dating, for two years of having to put up with her attitude. Now he understood why every time he tried to take their relationship further, she would end his hopes of that dream.

"How long has she been fucking my father?!" Simon growled angrily. "How long has this shit been going on?! Have they been fucking since forever?!" he screamed out to the night. Yet no answer would be coming from that clear night sky. If anything, those twinkling stars seemed to infuriate Simon. "Fuck you!" Simon screamed at those ageless burning balls of gas. His rage-filled, heated shouting match with the cosmos was interrupted by the muffled sounds of his ring tone. Reaching into his coat, taking his phone from its inside pocket. Scowling down at it when he saw his mother's caller ID flashing on his screen. Swiping left to end the call; he had nothing to say to her. He needed to think. He needed time. Cursing loudly as his phone rang again, yet this time it was his father.

"Fuck you, asshat!" Simon spat before shoving his phone back into his pocket. Stroking his chin as he paced the gazebo. Trying to think of a way to harm them just as bad as they had done to him. "Fuck, what!" Simon yelled into the phone, not bothering to see who it was.

"Well, hello to you too, little brother," Amy said, as her voice came over the line. "It's nine o'clock, Mom's worried Simon. They tried calling you, but it seems their calls went straight to voice mail. You're not cheating on your girlfriend, now are you?"

"What I do and/or don't do is my business, not yours!" Simon growled hatefully.

"What's gotten into you?!" Amy said, in shock. She had never heard her brother speak so forcefully. "All I was asking was when are you coming home? So I can tell Mom."

"I don't know," Simon said, hanging upon his sister. How he wanted to toss his phone against a rock. Just so he could get the tiniest of satisfaction from it. Yet his more rational mind overruled that impulse. "God, fucking shit! What do you want?!"

"Don't you dare take that tone with me, young man!" Pamela's voice came over the line. "I want you home now!"

"Do you now?" Simon asked in a cold, monotone voice.

"Please come home, baby," Pamela said, taking a gentler, softer approach. "It's getting into the single digits. I don't want you out on those roads."

"Fine," Simon replied before cutting off their call. He had to admit the warmth of his room would aid him more than freezing out in that dark, dreary park. By the time he reached his home, Simon's body was nearly frozen. His feet felt like two solid blocks of ice. His hands shook violently as he slowly made his way down the hall. Only to be stopped by his mother's voice.

"So, are you going to tell me why you were out so late?" Pamela asked, crossing her arms along her chest. Her foot tapped rapidly on the carpeted floor.

"Nope," Simon said, taking a step back from his mother took a step forward.

"Simon, what's wrong? Have you been drinking? Are you on drugs?"

"No. Have you?" Simon retorted with his own question. Because that was the only way, he could understand what he witnessed this afternoon.

He was having a hard time not picturing his mother naked as she stood before him. They stared in silence at each other for a few minutes before his sister's door open.

"There you are!" Amy said joyfully. Throwing her arms around him. Simon squirmed to get out of her embrace; that brief contact left him feeling dirty.

"Let go of me," Simon said coldly.

"If you won't tell me. Then you can go to bed without supper," Pamela said sternly.

"Hmpf. Whatever," Simon said, marching off to his room, slamming his door behind him.

"What's gotten into him?" Amy asked, looking over at her mother.

"I wish I knew," Pamela sighed.

Simon tossed his book bag across his room. His nerves stabbed painfully at his extremities as his body thawed out. Undressing down to his underwear, grabbing the blanket that rested on the foot of his bed. Wrapping himself within that fuzzy blanket, sitting down on the heating vent to get his core temperature back to normal. With his head bowed, his blanket shrouding his head, making him appear as a homeless monk. So deep in thought on how to get back at his family. Simon didn't hear the knock on his door.

"Hey," Amy said sweetly. Simon looked up, noting her red booty shorts and her cut-off tank top showing off her mid-drift. Her brunette hair held high in her ponytail, its tail draping down the right side of her chest.

"What?" Simon asked, narrowing his eyes at his older sister.

"I thought you might like some hot chocolate," Amy said, holding the steaming cup in her hands.

"Don't want any," Simon said, wrapping himself deeper into his blanket. Returning to his contemplation, ignoring his sister as she stood in his doorway.

"Well... I'll just leave it here then, just in case you change your mind," Amy said, setting down the mug on his dresser. "I am happy to see you again, little brother," she said, trying to get him to speak with her.

"Uh-huh," Simon said offhandedly.

"Simon, what's happened to you?"

"Leave!" Simon growled. Anger filled his brown eyes as he looked upon his sister.

"Alright, I'm going," Amy said, closing his door. "What's happened to you?" she sighed; she remembered the happy brother that would always joke around with her. The carefree boy that saw her off when she started her first day of college. "Maybe it's just teenage boy hormones," Amy said to herself.

Tossing off his blanket when he got too hot. Stroking his chin as he paced his room. It wasn't only his family he needed to get back at. His soon-to-be ex-girlfriend should also face the same punishment. Yet, he simply couldn't do the same thing he would do to his family, whatever that may be. No. It had to be detrimental. It had to be sinister. It needed to leave a mark that could never be removed. Huffing in annoyance when his stomach rumbled.

"Fuck it! I'm eating," Simon said aloud. Throwing open his dresser drawers, taking out a pair of warm flannel pajamas. Tossing out the contents of the mug into his bathroom sink. He wanted nothing made by her hands. There was no telling where they have been. He had to keep his bile from rising as the pictures of their naked bodies flashed in his mind. Disgust left a sour taste in his mouth at their vile act of incest. Simon wondered if his grandmother and aunt knew what their spouses were doing.

Walking into the kitchen, Simon could hear the TV going off in the living room. Not that it mattered to him. He, for one, was never going to go into that room ever again. He doubted there was a seat in there that hadn't felt their naked skin on it.

"What ya doing, kiddo?" Paul asked, as he saw the kitchen light on.

"What does it look like I'm doing," Simon said sarcastically. As he pulled out the package of lunch meat and a few slices of cheese, the head of lettuce, and the container of sliced tomatoes.

"It appears that you're disobeying your mother's punishment," Paul said sternly.

"So it would appear," Simon said matter-of-factly.

"Son," Paul said, reaching out only to have his son shrug off his hand. He felt the coldness coming off his son like the ice storm that was hours away. "Simon..." That was when he saw it. That unbridled rage in his son's eyes, as Simon peered over his shoulder.

"I told you. No supper!" Pamela said sternly, as she entered the kitchen behind her husband.

"Hmpf!" Simon snorted, taking a bite of his sandwich in front of his mother, openly challenging her decree before walking out of the other doorway. Leaving his parents to clean up.

"Hey, can we..." Amy said only to watch; her brother walked by her without a word from the doorway to her room. Wincing as his door closed with a loud thud behind him.

Simon knew they were probably going to ground him. Yet he didn't care. What he saw hours ago. He was never going to listen to a word they say ever again.

"Paul, what's gotten into our son?" Pamela asked, worried about her youngest child.

"Hell, if I know," Paul said, closing the refrigerator door after he had returned the items where they belonged.

"Maybe he needs a man to talk with," Pamela cooed as her hands ran along her husband's hips.

"I don't think he'll want to hear what I have to say," Paul said, pressed his forehead hers.

"Well, come to bed. We'll figure this all out tomorrow," Pamela said softly, kissing her husband.

******

As morning dawned, the Winters family was met with an icy world that the storm left behind. Simon's fingers moved rapidly over his keyboard. He needed to get this essay done before he could work on his plan. He had decided that when he graduates in five months. He wasn't going to rely on their money. No. He was never going to do that, which left him with two choices scholarships or the military. He shook his head at that idea. His parents would be involved in that. Again no. So only left the military, which to Simon seemed like a good thing. It would take him far, far away from this treacherous family.

"Honey?" Pamela's voice filtered into his room as she cracked open his door. "Oh, you're already up," she said, surprised. Normally, she would have to vigorously shake him awake. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"No," Simon said plainly, pointing at the empty bowl on his desk. Eyeing his mother's nearly translucent nightgown from the corner of his eye. "I think you need to put a robe on," Simon said, before returning his attention back to his task.

"Why?" Pamela asked, perplexed. She didn't see anything wrong with what she was wearing. "What are you doing anyway?" she asked, stepping further into his room.

Simon didn't bother to answer her. She was going to poke her nose his business regardless of if he told her or not. So he kept typing away about how then-President Reagan broke the USSR through economic measures.

"My... that's a difficult subject," Pamela said, reading the title of his paper recounting the waning years of the Cold War. Turning her head as his phone violently vibrated on his nightstand. Arching an eyebrow when she saw he had six missed calls and 47 unopened text messages from his girlfriend. "Baby, is there some reason you're not answering your girlfriend?"

"How about you don't nose around in my private affairs," Simon said, spinning his chair around. "And I won't ask about 'whomever' you sleep with," he said coldly, snatching his phone from her hand. Thrusting his desk drawer open, tossing his phone into it before roughly slamming it shut. Pamela was too stunned to speak. She had never heard her son speak so rudely. The slap resounded throughout their home on that cold morning.

"You do not speak to me in such a manner! I am your mother!"

"Oh, since when?" Simon asked, his tongue probing his left cheek. He and his chair nearly toppled over due to the force of her next slap.

"You're grounded for a month! Don't expect presents this year either!" Pamela shouted before marching towards the door. "Oh, and you aren't to leave this room for the rest of your winter break," she said, looking back at him furiously.

"Never expected anything from you," Simon said coldly. "Now get out."

"That boy is pissing me off!" Pamela seethed as she stomped into the kitchen.

"What did Simon do?!" Paul asked, in a tired sigh. It was way too early to deal with an angry wife.

"Want me to go and try to talk with him, Mom?" Amy asked, after Pamela recounted their encounter.

"If you can," Pamela said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I would really like to know what is going on with him. Maybe while we are at work, he'll open up to you."

"If not, I'll talk to him when I get home tonight," Paul said, grabbing his lunch and kissing his wife's cheek.

"Will you now?" Simon sneered from the other doorway.

"You were..." Pamela began to say until she caught that glint in his eyes.

"Like I would listen to you," Simon said, rolling his eyes.

"Boy! You do not speak to your mother like that!" Paul growled.

"Oh, and how exactly am I to speak to a whore?" Simon sidestepped his father's lunge. His right jab landed squarely on his father's glass jaw. Simon had been in plenty of fights in his youth. Not that his parents ever heard about it. Simon smiled cruelly down at his father; he struggled to shake off his daze as Paul groaned from the floor. "Just where a slimy bastard like you belongs," Simon sneered in disgust. Seeing the shock in his father's eyes when he said that.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Pamela screeched.

"Me? Nothing. I'm perfectly normal. How about you?" Simon asked, staring hatefully at his mother.

"No, you are not! No normal son would punch his own father," Pamela growled.

"Well," Simon said, narrowing his eyes at his mother. "That depends on if he is actually my father," he said ominously.

"What! Of course, he is. How can you say such things!" Pamela said, flabbergasted. Simon just smirked before turning on the heel of his foot. He ignored the fact that his hand throbbed like mad as he walked back to his room. "Paul! Paul!" Pamela said frantically while lightly slapping his cheek.

"Damn! Where did that boy learn how to punch?" Paul groaned, rubbing his sore jaw.

"From the bullies that constantly harassed him," Amy said, leaning against the counter unnerved by her brother's actions.

"Bullies?! What bullies?" Pamela asked.

"He never told you. I've cleaned him up enough to know he gave just as good as he got," Amy said matter-of-factly.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Pamela asked, getting to her feet. Placing a hand underneath her husband's arm, helping him to his feet. "Whoa there! I think I should drive you to work today." When Paul wobbled on his feet

"I think so too," Paul said, holding his head.

"I didn't tell you, Mom, because you would've gone all mother hen on him," Amy said, handing her father his lunch. "Now leave Simon to me. I'll give him a bit to cool down, then I'll try and see why he's like this."

"Alright. You call me the moment you do, okay?"

"Sure thing Mom," Amy nodded. She watched as her parents drove off ten minutes later. Tentatively, walking down the hall, stopping when she heard his shower. Slowly pushing open his door, biting her lip, she's always wanted to see her brother naked. She heard the squeaking of the water knobs as the shower cut off. Quickly opening his bathroom door, Amy was in awe of the sight in front of her. "Oh. My. God!" Amy stammered in amazement. From her own experience with her father, Simon was half an inch shorter than he was. Yet that wasn't what amazed her; no, it was his girth. Her brother had to be six inches around. Amy could already feel her pussy getting wet; at the thought of how it would stretch her to her limit.

"What the hell! Get out!" Simon shouted, quickly reaching for his towel to cover himself.

"Simon... I can take care of that for you," Amy said hungrily.

"Are you insane?! Get the fuck out of my bathroom!"

"But baby bro, surely you'd like to feel how good I am with that cock in my mouth," Amy said, taking a step forward only to be shoved out the door. "Simon, please! You know I'd never hurt you," she said, pressing her forehead against the door.

"Go away! I'm not into that shit!" Simon said, feeling his disgust rising at the thought of his sister sucking him off.

"Just think about Simon. I'm only here for another week. You never know what you're missing," Amy taunted before leaving him be.

"Hell will freeze before I ever do that," Simon spat. Quickly getting dressed, he wasn't about to stay in that house with his horny sister. He wasn't about to sink down into their debauchery. Then he heard the knock on the front door of his home.

"Hey, Amy." Simon heard the voice of his girlfriend greeting his sister. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," Amy said, gesturing for Melody to enter.

"Fuck!" Simon quietly cursed as he tied his shoes. He knew that if he saw her. He might accidentally let his plans slip. That wasn't something he could afford at the moment. Pushing his window up, silently slipping out into that cold morning, Simon eased his window back down. He wasn't about to be caught by them, at least not yet.

"He was just here?!" Simon heard his sister's confused voice. "Maybe he's in the kitchen or something." Once he heard their footsteps fading away, Simon bolted towards the town center.

"So why are you here?" Amy asked, lowering herself onto the sofa after they couldn't find her brother anywhere.

"Well..." Melody squirmed underneath Amy's gaze, "Simon hasn't been answering my calls or texts. I was hoping we could talk."

soul71
soul71
6,753 Followers