A Family of His Own Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and unzip her dress, Rick," Karrie suggested as Rick reached to the side and unzipped the tight black strapless dress down to her hips. Karrie pulled it down and grabbed Chelsey's hands to put them over her breasts while she wriggled the black dress over her hips to fall to the floor. Rick was looking at his oldest daughter from behind, naked except for a thong. Karrie then grabbed Chelsey's shoulders and slowly started spinning her around. "So now I present to you... Chelsey!"

Chelsey dropped her hands to display her cute tits to her father. Rick stared at them with his mouth agape as Karrie pushed her toward him. He put his hands on her tits and began to squeeze them and rub then and roll her hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Chelsey smiled and let out a small moan.

"Do you like my tits, Daddy?" Chelsey asked cutely.

"Um, yeah, yes, yes I do!" Rick stammered.

The photographer told them to pose together, Rick's arm around Chelsey's waist. Then Karrie jumped in for some photos as well, also squeezing Chelsey's boobs. Karrie then slid Chelsey's thong down and revealed her neatly trimmed bush to Rick, who ran his fingers between her legs and felt her wet pussy, which made Chelsey moan even more. He spun her around and reached between her legs from behind which made Chelsey bend over and stick her ass out further. Rick put both his hands on her hips as if he was going to do her doggy style right there. He pressed up against her ass and rubbed against her.

"Ok, Rick, place Chelsey aside for a minute..." Karrie said as she grabbed Hayley by the arm and turned her back toward Rick and Chelsey just as she'd done before with Chelsey. "I think we've all been looking forward to this!" John found himself nodding in agreement with that statement. Wow, for a retarded, insane moron, she hit that right on the head, he thought.

"Rick, I present your youngest daughter, Hayley. As you know, Hayley is not as smart as Chelsey, but certainly prettier and has much bigger boobs. In fact, Hayley is a d-cup! We fitted her last week and she could probably fit into a double-d!" Hayley blushed; Chelsey for the first time was not smiling. "And of course, her most awesome feature... the HAY-LO!" Karrie pulled Hayley's dress up over her butt to reveal another black thong and a perfectly round, huge ass without an inch of fat or cellulite on it. Rick and Chelsey both took a step closer and were smiling from ear-to-ear at the sight of Hayley's awesome ass. Chelsey looked down at her father's crotch and saw that his erection was pushing hard against his suit pants.

"Um, wow," Rick started to say as Karrie grabbed his hand and put it on Hayley's soft, warm ass cheek. Chelsey's hand was then placed on the other. Her cunt started to drip.

"Hold on, big guy," Karrie said as she smiled and winked at her husband. "Go ahead and unzip your present!"

Rick reached to unzip Hayley's dress just as he had with Chelsey's, and Hayley instinctively grabbed her big tits as mom inched her dress down over her ample hips. "And now, I present your youngest daughter, Hayley," Karrie spun Hayley around and Hayley lowered her hand-bra to reveal her gigantic tits to Rick. Chelsey had seen them many times before but they never got old and she had always wanted to touch them. She caught Hayley's gaze staring at her comparatively small boobs and felt a little flush. She looked back at Rick who reached over to play with Hayley's tits just as he had with Chelsey earlier. He was clearly enraptured with Hayley's hot body and it made her jealous, something John could see and enjoyed. Serves you right, bitch, he thought.

The photographer was having a field day with the presentations. She told Chelsey to get out of the way so she could get some shots with Hayley and her parents, then invited Chelsey back in for more photos. John stepped in.

"All right, Rick, now that you know your two girls better, let's more intimately introduce you to them. Karrie, if you would do the honors," John said.

Karrie took Rick's jacket and tie off and unbuttoned his dress shirt. Chelsey and Hayley stood back and watched as their mother undressed their father. "Chelsey and Hayley, I'll let you two unwrap your present," Karrie said as she removed Rick's shirt leaving him in just his pants. Chelsey stepped up and unbuckled Rick's belt and took it off. Hayley stepped in and unbuttoned and then unzipped the pants to reveal a large bulge in his boxers. Karrie, now behind Rick, slid his pants down to his knees so he was standing in only his bulging boxers. Chelsey was first to grab the waist band and reach in to grab Rick's giant cock. She gasped when she felt the warm, hard cock in her hand, and Hayley took the opportunity to take Rick's boxers down. She also grabbed the rock hard cock and they both were entranced by what they saw and held in their hands. Karrie stepped back and watched the girls rub it and saw that Rick was starting to get into it himself with his eyes closed and head slightly tilted back.

"Ok, Chelsey, make out with your father while Hayley sucks his dick. Karrie, hold on to that snake and help Hayley manage it," they all laughed. Chelsey put her hands on her father's chest and kissed him slowly and hard, sticking her tongue in his mouth while he reciprocated. Hayley got down on her knees and Karrie grabbed Rick's dick and guided it into Hayley's open mouth. Hayley kissed and sucked the head of Rick's cock, then put it all in her mouth and stroked it with her lips and tongue. Rick was groaning through Chelsey's kisses. Karrie was feeling Chelsey's tits as she made out with Rick. Then John told Chelsey and Hayley to switch positions. Chelsey dropped to her knees as Hayley stood up and started to kiss Rick. Chelsey swallowed all of Rick's cock and bobbed her head furiously as she sucked.

"Ok, I don't want to waste his cum in your mouth, Chelsey, back off a little," Chelsey did as instructed. "It's time to revisit where it is you two came from!" Chelsey and Hayley looked over at Karrie as John approached her. "Karrie, nice job with the presentations, but you spun Hayley around a little too fast," John chastised her. He reached up and slapped her in the face which shocked everyone and caused Karrie to hang her head in shame and apologize. John then jerked her gold jacket off as she stood in her brown dress. He grabbed the shoulders of her low-cut dress and whipped it down to the floor, revealing Karrie's chubby, saggy boobs and her own brown thong to match her dress. "Wow, even Karrie's rockin' a thong," John said. Everyone laughed except Karrie who was still hanging her head. John leaned in and whispered, "I have always wanted to tell you that you are a horrible human being. You're lower than low. You're worthless and stupid and everyone can't stand you." Karrie started to cry. John slapped her tits with his hand and commanded her to stop, which she did. Rick, Chelsey, and Hayley looked concerned but not bothered as they watched the punishment. John grabbed the thong and pulled it down to reveal her big bush. Hayley and Chelsey giggled at the sight of all the unruly pubic hair.

With their mother and father both naked, the photographer took more family photos just like the ones when they were fully clothed. Then John pushed Karrie down onto the couch and sat Chelsey on her right and Hayley on her left. "Ok, each of you grab a boob and suck," John said. They each grabbed a breast and started sucking as if they were breast-feeding again just as they had done 25 years ago. Karrie looked down and smiled at her girls, back where they belonged, and felt sad that she wasn't able to produce milk for them like she did when they were infants.

"Now spread her legs and each of you stick a finger in her pussy," John commanded. They both felt around their mom's surprisingly wet pussy and each put in a finger, then two, then four, then their whole hands. Karrie tilted her head back and started moaning with pleasure. The photographer took a lot of pictures.

"Wow, we came out of there!" they both looked at each other and said in unison. Then Chelsey reached in and kissed her mother on the mouth. She suddenly felt a jerk and John had lifted her up by her hair causing her to scream and cry.

"Wow, do you not understand that I'm serious?" he said as he grabbed Chelsey's hair and yanked her away. "No one told you to kiss Karrie!" Hayley backed off. John grabbed one of Hayley's breasts and squeezed hard causing Hayley to scream and cry. Karrie cried as well. "You too, Hayley! No one told you to back away from her either."

Rick smiled and was stroking his cock as he watched his girls suck and finger-fuck their mother and then get punished for disobeying. He was jolted when John hurt them both but didn't act on it. He stood back and watched it happen, smiling. He finally felt a little bit like a man in the house and John supposed that it felt good to him to see them all get put in their place. With all three crying on the couch, John told Rick to take Chelsey's hand. He did and she looked into his eyes and started to smile again.

John came over and bent Chelsey over the couch so that her tits were almost touching her mother's face. He reached down and spread Chelsey's ass cheeks apart to reveal her tight little asshole. He then guided Rick over to stand behind Chelsey and stick his hard dick onto Chelsey's ass, the head of his dick right on top of her tight asshole.

"Ok, Rick. Fuck her up the ass." John did as instructed. He grabbed Chelsey's hips and thrust his huge dong into Chelsey's asshole, which at first started to stretch until it engulfed Rick's head and shaft. Chelsey screamed when it went in and started to cry again. "Karrie, comfort your daughter," John said as Karrie started telling her it was going to be ok and kissing her face and rubbing her tits.

"Hayley," John said, "help her enjoy this." Hayley reached between Chelsey's legs and rubbed her clit as her father's balls were slapping up against her hand. She rubbed Chelsey's tits with her other hand and kissed Chelsey, then her mother who was also crying at the sight of her crying daughter.

He then told Chelsey and Hayley to switch places. Rick pulled out of Chelsey's ass, bent Hayley over her mother, and he rammed his cock between her big buns into her butt hole with vigor. Hayley didn't cry, just bit her lip and seemed to enjoy it a lot more than Chelsey which turned Rick on big time as he continued to pound his prick into her ass. Chelsey was hypnotized by Hayley's swinging tits and reached out to grab them and then suck on her nipples. Karrie kissed Hayley all over her face and winked at Rick when he looked at her. The photographers and videographer were getting extreme close-ups from every angle.

John told Rick to pull out before he came so he could cum into one of his two daughters. He pulled out of Hayley's ass and grabbed Chelsey's head and shoved his dick in her mouth. Chelsey gave an intense blowjob to her daddy after his cock had been in both her and her sister's ass, and then leaned back and took her father's cock into her cunt. Karrie watched her husband intently as he pounded his cock into Chelsey and as their groans both intensified. Hayley sat on the couch and spread her legs and winked at her father, who pulled out of Chelsey and entered Hayley and came with a huge load into her wet cunt.

Karrie took some of the cum dripping out of Hayley's cunt onto her fingers and transferred it into Chelsey so they both had a chance to get pregnant. Both Hayley and Chelsey sat on the couch with their legs in the air letting the sperm do its work without escaping and Karrie sat right between them rubbing each of their clits to relax them. Rick reached over to touch Karrie and John grabbed his shoulder, spun him around, and kneed him in his groin. Rick buckled over in pain, to which John reminded him that he wasn't told to touch Karrie, and in fact is not allowed to touch Karrie again until John said so. Rick stayed on the ground and nodded his head in agreement. John then had Karrie stand up and made out with her as he stroked her fat tits. Chelsey resumed rubbing her own clit and came as she watched her boyfriend and mother make out. Hayley quickly did the same.

The electricians by that time came downstairs and let John know that they wired everything and were good to go. The photographers all took off, leaving the equipment behind.

John looked at Rick who had recovered from the punishment. "You will sleep with both Chelsey and Hayley tonight in Chelsey's room and fuck them both at least once before morning. Girls, do exactly what you're doing now after you get fucked. Don't waste any sperm. You two need to get pregnant, and preferably quickly and at the same time."

With that, the three of them walked upstairs and he heard the door close. He then looked at Karrie and told her to stay naked and get ready for bed. "I'll be up soon. Be prepared!"

Karrie smiled and said, "Yes, sir, of course!" She went upstairs and closed her door.

John picked the clothes up off the floor and put them on the couch. He'd have Karrie clean them up tomorrow. He sat down on the couch and thought about his night and how it couldn't have gone more perfectly. He was excited about the coming months, and decided to write out a schedule of what to do to make sure it all went well. He then picked up the phones from the counter and started to scroll through them out of curiosity. He picked up Hayley's phone and found Alex's number. Reading the latest texts John saw that they were having an argument right when John came to the house and Alex had since been texting and calling back feverishly. So John took the phone and switched on its camera feature and walked up to Chelsey's room. He could hear giggling coming from the room, so he opened the door and saw Hayley on her hands and knees eating Chelsey out with her father fucking her from behind. As John walked in, all three looked over at him and he snapped a photo and saved it to the camera. He then watched for a little while and walked over to the master suite which would be his new room that he would share with Karrie.

"Hello John," Karrie said smiling as John opened the door. She was wearing one of Hayley's sexy nightgowns and it was a little tight on her. John laughed and tore the nightgown off of her, and threw her on the bed so that she was lying on her back. He took off his clothes, jumped up on her, spread her legs, and fucked her. He then flipped her over and fucked her from behind, holding her head down on the bed as he forced his prick into her ass. Karrie cried again as he rammed her up her ass. He flipped her around again, and came a huge amount all over her face and tits. He told her to lay still and not move, and walked down the hall to Chelsey's room again. By then Chelsey and her father were spooning in bed while Hayley was on her hands and knees holding her ass in the air so as not to lose any Rick's sperm. John told them to get up and follow him down the hall. All three entered the room behind John and saw Karrie lying on the bed with cum covering her face, through her hair, and sprayed across her tits down to her fat stomach.

"Hayley, lick your mom's tits clean," John commanded. Hayley got onto the bed, still naked, and sucked her mother's cum covered nipples and chest until they were clean while John snapped a couple of pictures with Hayley's cell phone.

"Chelsey, your turn -- no, wait, Rick, why don't you clean off her face with your tongue," John said. Rick crawled up on bed and dutifully licked the cum off of Karrie's face. John laughed as Rick looked up and displayed John's cum in his graying push-broom mustache. That made Hayley and Chelsey laugh too, while Karrie, still blinded by cum covering her eyelids, asked what was going on.

"Chelsey, finish cleaning your mom's face and then your Dad's mustache and everyone go back to bed," John suggested. He took another photo of Hayley rubbing her clit as Rick rubbed her left tit and Chelsey licked her mom's face clean, and then made out with Rick.

Then Rick, Hayley and Chelsey went back to bed while Karrie curled up on 'her side' of the king-sized bed. "Oh, um, no I don't think so," John smiled at Karrie. "You can sleep on the floor. Naked. You don't get on the bed unless I tell you to, understand?" Karrie smiled and nodded, brushing a cum covered strand of hair out of her face and curled up in the corner on the floor. She fell asleep instantly. John took a shower in the master bathroom, brushed his teeth, and crawled into bed. Before going to bed, he texted three photos to Alex from Hayley's phone -- the one of her eating out Chelsey while being fucked by Rick, one of her licking cum off her mother's tits, and one of her stroking herself while being felt up by her father and watching her sister lick John's cum off her mother's face. Just like before, the phone immediately started ringing -- Alex calling -- and John shut the phone down, put it on the nightstand, and typed out the week's schedule before falling asleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Family Time Ch. 1 Teen acquires special power, and uses it.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01 Danny Dugan exacts revenge on a bully and his family.in Mind Control
More Stories