A Family of His Own Pt. 04

Story Info
John continues his week of mind control with his new family.
4.7k words
70.3k
35
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers

TUESDAY

John rolled over and checked the time. 7:30, time to get up. He looked over at Karrie and saw that she was sleeping on her stomach, her ass exposed. He had a hard-on left over from his dream so he got up and decided to fuck Karrie to wake her up. He got down on the floor in the push up position over Karrie and pointed his dick in between her ass cheeks. He pushed it into her asshole as he lowered himself down on her. Karrie opened her eyes quickly and turned her head to see that it was John anally fucking her.

"Unh, good morning John," Karrie grunted.

"Hi Karrie, please don't ruin this moment with talking," John responded.

"Right, sorry," Karrie said.

"That was talking," John started to fuck her harder as she arched her back and took the ramming. He pulled out and entered her cunt, picking her up so she was on her hands and knees. Down the hall he heard Rick calling Chelsey a whore and the head board banging again. She was moaning loudly. John thought it sounded like she shifted to be on top, her favorite position as he recalled. He also assumed that Rick was playing with her tits and stiff nipples like he used to do when she was grinding him from on top. He was glad they were up and following the schedule.

With that, he unloaded his cum into Karrie's twat as she had an orgasm herself. He wondered how long it had been since she had a legit orgasm during sex. Probably awhile.

He stood up and told Karrie to come with him as they walked down the hall. Hayley's door was open and her room empty, so he assumed she was making breakfast. He opened Chelsey's door just as she was having her orgasm on top of her father, just as he had guessed. She smiled as he entered the room with her mother. John stood next to the bed and motioned for Karrie to sit next to Rick and Chelsey, which she did. She put her hand on Chelsey's ass as she grinded into Rick a little more.

"Ok, guys, we have a special guest coming in today!" John said, and they all looked excited. "She'll be here this afternoon, so let's make sure the house is ready for her, Karrie.

"Who is it?" Chelsey asked.

"It's a surprise," John said. "Clean this off, please." He pointed to his dick covered in the post-sex fluids resulting from Karrie's wake up call. Chelsey grabbed his prick and started to suck it off as she continued to slowly grind into her father. "After breakfast, the morning is free for everyone except Karrie until lunch."

John went into his room and took a shower, then made a quick phone call to the 'mystery guest' to be sure she knew when to arrive. He then went downstairs to the kitchen where Hayley just finished breakfast. She poured him a cup of coffee and sat down at the table with the rest of the family. Everyone waited for John to sit and then started passing the food around. No one spoke, just ate their breakfast and drank their coffee.

Once everyone was done, they moved to the family room except Karrie who immediately went to work cleaning up from Hayley's huge breakfast mess. Rick picked up the newspaper from a few days ago, Chelsey picked up a magazine, and Hayley grabbed her sketch pad which was still open to the picture of Chelsey with huge boobs that led to the lesbian fuck fest of yesterday.

"Before you get too comfortable, be sure to get in a session with Hayley before lunch," John said to Rick. "I'm going to head over to Starbucks. I'll be back at lunch time. Make sure Karrie doesn't slack off."

John stepped outside and into his car and drove over to Starbucks. He brought his laptop and decided to edit some videos from the last few days. He compiled all of the videos from Chelsey's room, and then Hayley's room, then from the other rooms in the house which were all on motion activated cameras.

The store was packed, and baristas kept coming over and giving John refills on his coffee and he noticed one of them looked pretty cute and had gigantic tits. He smiled at her when she came over to refill the coffee and he decided to have some fun.

"What's your name?" John asked the busty barista.

"Jamie," she answered. "Can I do anything for you, Sir?"

"Yes, you can Jamie," John answered. "I'd love a blowjob."

"Of course, Sir!" Jamie dropped to her knees between John's legs and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, reaching in to find his hardening prick. She took it out and sucked it in front of everyone, yet no one seemed to care or notice anything odd. John told her to stand up and talk about her day. She started yammering on about work as he looked her over from head to toe. He grabbed her hips and spun her around, looking at her ass and giving it a squeeze, then turned her back around and grabbed her tits and squeezed them through her black Starbucks polo shirt and green apron. She was slightly heavy but had naturally huge tits, he could tell, and a nice ass. He asked her to go into the back room and come back out with just the green apron on.

When she came back out he told all of the other baristas to do the same, which they did. Then he took Jamie back over to the table and continued to feel her body all over while she talked. He lifted her apron and looked at her neatly trimmed bush and put his finger on her clit, which was warm and wet. He then turned her around and felt her naked ass, squeezing her ass cheeks and reaching between her legs finding her cunt hole fingering her for awhile. He turned her back around again and pulled her gigantic tits out from behind her apron and let them hang out. She had huge nipples and they were stiff in the chilly room. He pinched them hard between his finger and thumb, and pulled on them, lifting her heavy tits up to her mouth so she could suck her own nipples. He also played with the slight fat rolls around her waist, and kissed her all over her chest and stomach.

The other baristas came out from behind the counter in just their aprons and John told them all to come over and help him with Jamie. He asked one of them, a cute, young girl with tiny tits and a sweet ass, to remove Jamie's apron, which she did. Then he turned Jamie around, bent her over the counter, and entered her cunt from behind. Slowly at first, then speeding up. He reached over and felt the tiny titties of the cute young barista who helped undress Jamie, and made out with her while he fucked Jamie. Then an older barista, in her forties, with medium-sized, sagging boobs, came over to his other side and he grabbed her tits and shook them around, laughing. He told the skinny girl to play with Jamie's tits while he was fucking her, which she did. She held them in her hands gingerly and looked at them with awe. John could tell that it was the first time she'd seen tits that big, and perhaps she had even wished she could see them as she worked alongside Jamie at Starbucks. In any case, it wasn't long before he came into Jamie hard and long. The younger girl, he could see her name tag said Sarah on her apron, smiled and kissed Jamie as she started to cum as well. He told Sarah to come around back and 'clean things up' as he pulled his dick out of Jamie. Sarah knelt down and licked John clean, then ate Jamie out as well, sucking the cum from her cunt and making a lot of mouth noises which made John laugh.

Looking at his phone and seeing that it was getting close to lunch, he gathered the mostly naked baristas around and told them to give out free blowjobs to male customers for the rest of the day, starting with the guys in the store right now. They all fanned out around the store and started giving the lucky customers blowjobs as John gathered his things and left. He looked forward to bringing the family back to meet Jamie and Sarah, already dreaming of a video with them and Chelsey and Hayley.

When John pulled into the driveway, a naked Karrie came out to greet him at the front door. "Lunch is ready, John," Karrie smiled broadly and followed him inside. At the table, John, Chelsey and Hayley were all dressed and sitting at the table, waiting to eat.

Karrie pulled out John's chair and he sat and looked at the spread. "Not bad, Karrie. Nice work." Then he picked out his food and started to eat as everyone else chose their lunch. "How was your morning, Hayley?"

"Great! I drew a picture of daddy's dick. Want to see it?"

"Yeah, sure," John looked at the picture in the book. Sure enough, it was a big cock.

"Wow, very... detailed."

"Thanks! I did it from memory, too. Then I asked to compare so daddy took out his dick and I held it up and everyone agreed that it was pretty damn good," Hayley smiled broadly. "Then daddy fucked me with it so that was cool too."

"Ah, great, thanks for getting that one in, Rick," John smiled. "How about you Chelsey?"

"Good, I finalized the condo, bills, and bank accounts. We're good to go on all that stuff," Chelsey was proud. John had asked her to handle all of the finances and transfers.

"Karrie, great lunch. Did you get your work done?"

"Yes, John, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, did your laundry. How was your morning?"

"Great and absolutely none of your business!" John stared Karrie down who looked ashamed for asking.

When they finished, John told Karrie to clear the dishes from the table. Then he told everyone to choose a vegetable from the center bowl. Hayley took a big cucumber, Chelsey a thick carrot, Karrie the gigantic zucchini, and Rick took the long stick of pepperoni. He then told Rick to take off Chelsey's clothes, which he did. Once Chelsey was naked, John told her to get on the kitchen table on her hands and knees, facing her ass toward Rick's seat.

"Ok, everyone gets a chance to fuck Chelsey with their food, and then Rick will finish her off. Rick, you're first."

Rick took the two foot long pepperoni stick and rubbed it against Chelsey's clit, which she obviously was enjoying. Then he stuck it into her cunt, pushing it in and out getting faster and harder as Chelsey moaned. Then he told Chelsey to turn to Hayley could have a turn. Hayley took the cucumber and shoved it in and fucked Chelsey with it. She was moaning louder now, the cucumber thicker than the pepperoni and maybe thicker than anything she'd had up there before. Then he told her to turn to Karrie who had a gigantic zucchini. She struggled to get the zucchini inside of Chelsey, but eventually did it with the help of some KY jelly and from Hayley to push it in. Chelsey moaned loud in both pleasure and pain. John told her to use her carrot on her ass while the zucchini was in her cunt so Chelsey reached around and rubbed the end of the carrot on her asshole until she rammed it in. She was fucking her ass with the carrot in the same rhythm as her mom and sister were fucking her with the zucchini. She had a huge orgasm and collapsed on the table, Karrie rubbing her back and Hayley stroking her hair. Then Rick slid her down to his edge of the table, put her on his lap, and fucked her silly until he came into her. He threw her back on the table and told her to keep her legs up in the familiar position.

After about a half hour, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," John said as he walked toward the front door. "Hey, welcome!"

"Hi, John, I'm here as you told me to be," the guest said.

"Come on in," John motioned. "Everyone can't wait to see you."

"Great! I can't wait to see everyone," the guest said.

They walked toward the family room and the guest stopped in the hallway. "Wait here," John said.

He walked in and Karrie, Rick, Hayley and Chelsey looked up at him with anticipation. "Our guest has arrived. Chelsey, you know her as one of your best friends. Here's Tracey!"

Chelsey's best friend Tracey walked into the room and Chelsey jumped up to greet her. Tracey was eight months pregnant and showing, even more so because she was about 5 feet, 10 inches tall and thin as a rail. Chelsey and Tracey hugged as Karrie and Hayley got up to do the same. Rick stood where he was in the family room.

"As you all know, Tracey is very pregnant, and I told her to come over as a special guest today. We're going to make a movie about your upcoming pregnancies, Hayley and Chels, and Tracey is going to be a demonstration, I suppose you'd say, to help your mom explain pregnancy. Then, of course, she'll join the family orgy for another great video. Sound good?"

"Um, wow, sure, of course," Tracey said turning red. She instinctively crossed her arms over her womb as if to protect her unborn child. After Hayley and Karrie hugged Tracey and they all looked at Tracey's stomach to see how long she had progressed since they saw her last, probably six months ago.

John took Tracey by the arm and took her into the family room to say hello to Rick. Rick stuck out his hand to shake it but obviously had his eyes on Stacy's extremely big, full tits - something he'd never noticed before as Tracey was pretty average in the chest department before she got pregnant.

"I think Rick is marveling at your new boobs, Trace!" Chelsey said smiling as she watched her father check out her gorgeous best friend. "What do you think, Daddy?" She walked behind Tracey and took her jacket off revealing her tight sweater stretched out over her large belly and huge tits. Tracey blushed at the sight of her best friend's father drooling over her breasts.

"Wow, so are they nice and full for us, Tracey," John asked gently squeezing one of her big boobs.

"Yes, I haven't done anything with them today so they are ready to go," Tracey winked. Tracey was already lactating a lot before the pregnancy so John was excited at the entertainment possibilities.

"Great, well first things first. Karrie, come on over and let's begin. Rick, we don't need you yet so you can sit in the kitchen. Hayley and Chelsey, sit on the couch. Karrie, you're going to teach them about pregnancy and use Tracey's body as an example, and that will lead to some lesbian fun. Got it?"

"Got it," all four women said in unison.

John fired up the cameras. Karrie walked Tracey out to the entry way, Chelsey and Hayley picked up magazines and pretended to read when Karrie walked in and started to tell them about pregnancy and asked if they wanted to know more about it. They both said that they did and so Karrie explained that once they were pregnant, they'd probably start feeling ill, and have some different sorts of cravings. Then she said that there would be body changes, and she called for Tracey, who entered the room. Chelsey and Hayley both held their mouths open looking at their friend.

"Wow, Tracey, you look so cool!" Hayley said, standing up. Chelsey stood as well.

"Ok, girls, now the obvious thing that happens is the big belly," Karrie lifted Tracey's shirt up over her enlarged belly up to just below her bra to show how large it was. Karrie rubbed Tracey's stomach to emphasize the size of it and Hayley and Chelsey reached out to feel it as well. Tracey smiled watching her friends and their mom feel her pregnant belly and put her own hand over Chelsey's as she caressed. She held Chelsey's hand over where she felt her baby moving and Chelsey laughed urging Hayley to feel it. She did and squealed. They had never felt that before. John wondered how the hell that was the case, but didn't bother asking.

"There are some other changes," Karrie said. "First, as you noticed, Tracey suddenly has boobs where they never appeared before," she waved at them like a model on a game show displaying a prize. She then raised Tracey's shirt up above her chest to her neck displaying her heavy-duty nursing bra. There were wet marks where her nipples were, and Tracey blushed. Chelsey and Hayley giggled.

"As you can see, Tracey is already leaking milk, which is not unusual but is uncommon," Karrie said. "I didn't start producing milk until a couple days after Chelsey was born," she said as she pointed to her own breasts beneath her shirt as if no one would know what she was talking about.

"Wow, Trace, that's cool!" Chelsey exclaimed to her best friend. "Do you produce a lot?"

"Yeah, can you squirt milk?" Hayley added, laughing.

"Um, yeah, I can," Tracey was still shy. She pushed her breasts together with her arms.

"Awesome," they both said in unison. "Let's see!"

"Ok," Karrie said, reaching back to unsnap Tracey's bra, spilling her big boobs out on top of her pregnant belly. "WOW," Karrie said looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah, they really grew a lot," Tracey trailed off.

"Um, yeah Trace! You wore a b-cup before, right?" Chelsey offered. "Now what is that?"

"Double-D!" Tracey pulled the bra off and displayed her huge tits. Her nipples were an inch long and dark brown.

"Oh my god," Chelsey said, staring. "They change color too?" Chelsey had seen them plenty of times before but they were always pink, like hers.

"Yes, that's my next point," Karrie said. "Not only do they grow a lot and leak, they also turn this lovely shade of brown."

"Oh, wow," Hayley said, her nipples already brown from her half-Italian blood.

"Ok, so let's see you squirt!" Chelsey said, sitting up on the edge of the couch cushion.

"Fine," Tracey lifted her right breast, pointed it at Chelsey, and squeezed hard from the top and bottom. A thin stream of white liquid shot across the expanse between them and hit Chelsey right in the face, like a cum shot. Chelsey closed her eyes, Hayley laughed.

"Yes!" Tracey did a fist pump and laughed. She pointed at Hayley and gave her a perfect shot across the face as well. John caught both shots, Hayley's up close. She didn't close her eyes so the milk was in her irritated eyeballs. Then Tracey turned around and squirted Karrie, who immediately leaned over and sucked the milk straight out of her squirting tit. Chelsey stood up and grabbed the other and sucked as well.

"Oh my god, that's so good," Karrie exclaimed. "I haven't tasted that in YEARS."

"Huh?" Hayley expressed shock.

"Yeah, well I would taste mine before I gave it to either of you, of course," Karrie said proudly.

"Um, wow, Mom, that's... odd," Hayley said.

"Well, I just wanted to be sure I knew exactly what I was giving to you," Karrie looked sheepish.

"And apparently you approved," Tracey smiled looking at the milk running down her chin. Hayley stood up and grabbed the free tit and sucked. She closed her eyes and hummed as she drank. Chelsey was really drinking it down.

"Ok, girls, that's enough for now," Karrie said, pulling them both back. "Time to show the rest of the effects of pregnancy."

Karrie pulled Tracey's maternity pants down and pushed them aside displaying Tracey's cotton panties, which she then also pulled down. Tracey had a large bush, like her mother.

"OH MY GOD," Chelsey blurted out. "Must be a mom thing!"

"CHELSEY!" Tracey turned red again.

"Wow, Trace. Who fired the gardener?" Hayley giggled.

"Enough, girls," Karrie looked at them sternly.

"Whoa," John interrupted walking up to Karrie. "Who put you in charge of ANYTHING? You don't talk to them that way." He put Karrie down on her knees. "Kiss Tracey's cunt."

Karrie did as told and started making out with Tracey's pregnant snatch. Tracey moaned as Karrie licked her cunt and stuck her tongue inside of her. Chelsey pushed her mother's face deeper between Tracey's legs and laughed.

"Ok, girls, let's get Karrie naked now," John said. Chelsey pulled Karrie to her feet and Hayley unbuttoned her shirt while Chelsey took her pants and thong down. Hayley then took off Karrie's bra and smacked her boobs lightly back and forth laughing. Tracey reached out and grabbed one of Karrie's saggy breasts and lifted it up.

"See what's coming?" Chelsey asked Tracey.

"Shut up," Tracey looked the rest of Karrie's chunky frame. She shuddered a little.

"Tracey, get on your hands and knees on the floor. Karrie, get Rick." John commanded. They both did as told. Once Rick was back John told Chelsey to take her Dad's clothes off. Once Rick was naked, Chelsey rubbing his cock getting it hard, John told him to kneel behind Tracey.

ECSFport
ECSFport
122 Followers
12