A Family of Love

Story Info
An anorexic girl tries to live in a bulemic's world.
22.2k words
4.35
24.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! Now that I have your attention I should mention there are no anorexics or bulimics in this story. Don't leave! What I have for you is a true story. All characters in this story promised they were over the age of 18 at the time of this printing. All ideas are solely that of this author and not of anyone else so I'd be honored if you plagiarized me.

"Are you ready son?" The man sat in the driver's seat of the rented U-haul truck. He was staring at his son who was trying not to look at him.

The nineteen year old kid in the passenger seat was examining the leaves on the tree outside the window like he could find the answers to life in them. "I guess dad. I'm excited, but I dunno. I've never been away from you and mom before."

"Stephen look at me." The man said sternly causing Stephen to jerk his head in his direction. "You'll be fine. It's only on the other side of town. This is college. This is where you learn how much alcohol you can handle. This is where you learn to perform a Boston Creampie on an unsuspecting Jewish girl."

It took a few seconds for Stephen to comprehend what he just heard, and in those few seconds a silent awkwardness permeated the enclosed truck cabin. "Wait what?" Stephen shouted to break the silence. "You told me my entire life never to drink alcohol, and never to perform a Boston Creampie on Jewish girls. You told me only Catholics get a Boston Creampie."

The man shrugged. "Yeah, but this is college. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Before I go on, you can't tell your mom we had this conversation." The man waited for his son's approval. Stephen nodded in agreement. "Good. Now this will be the best four to six years depending on how little you apply yourself of your life. You must live these years without regret. If there is something you want to do, do it. You will never have these kinds of opportunities again. If that means cheating on your girlfriend for that hot cheerleader, do it."

Stephen's eyes bulged. "Did you just say I could cheat on my nonexistent girlfriend?"

"No. That would be wrong. I'm just saying don't live the rest of your life wondering what if I had fucked that hot chick down the hall? What if?"

Stephen had never heard his dad use this kind of language before. "You dropped an F bomb!"

"You're not six anymore Stephen. On the flipside of living without regret, regret also comes in the shape of Syphilis for the rest of your life as well. If you do get it, don't spread it. See a doctor. They have wonderful medicine these days."

"Dad you're weirding me out." Stephen started to look out the window again.

The man put the truck in drive and started to pull out. "Dad what are you doing? We still have to unpack. We just got here."

The man stopped the truck. "Oh yeah, I forgot. Oh wow. I probably should have saved that talk for the end huh?"

"Yeah. Probably." Stephen opened the door and walked to the back to open the sliding back door.

They unpacked in silence, and when they were done his dorm room looked nearly like his room back at home. His parents sprang the extra money for the single dorm, and he was glad for the privacy. Stephen's dad hung around with his hands in his pockets looking confused.

"Thanks dad, you want me to walk you out to your car?" Stephen opened his door to the hallway.

"Yeah thanks." His dad quickly exited the room and started walking in silence again down the bland white brick hallway.

Once they were outside Stephen's dad opened the U-Haul door and tried to think of something to say. "I'm not very good at good-byes son."

"Dad like you said it's just across town. I'm going to be coming over for dinner next weekend."

"I know, but still. Listen Stephen, I want you to know you can call me James now that you're not a kid anymore." James still had his hands in his pocket and looked like an eight year old asking a girl to check yes or no in the box asking if she liked him or not.

"You will always be my dad, Dad." Stephen tightly hugged his dad around the waist. "I love you!" He loudly whispered into his dad's chest.

James held his arms out awkwardly for a few seconds before stiffly folding his arms around his son as if he had a toxic chemical in his shirt. "I lo... I lo.. I really think you're swell son." God why'd I raise such a fucking faggot? He thought to himself.

Stephen skipped back to his dorm singing the latest Katy Perry song in his head. When he entered his hallway which was not very long as there were only about fifteen rooms, he saw a blonde head appearing out of the room next to his. The blonde hair turned into a beautiful round face with crystal blue eyes. Then a gorgeous slender neck with the tendons around her trachea bulging out so sexily from her collarbone to her chin appeared. Stephen almost pitched a tent in his pants with his penis being the pole to hold the tent up. He was unabashedly a neck man. He would often cut out the necks of Redbook magazine models, and post them in a notebook that he kept under his bed. He was also more normally, a big tit man, and this beautiful young girl stepping out of her dorm room definitely fit the large breast category. They were easily 32B cups, which were the biggest size he had ever seen. His view of bra sizes was a little skewed because the only bra size he had ever seen was his mom's bra while putting up her laundry one day when he was twelve. He had heard rumors in magazines of C cups and even D cups but he just counted them as fantasies. Stephen suddenly shook himself to make sure he was actually awake because now there was a beautiful five foot four inch and probably 120lb college coed was smiling at him and waving. Stephen eagerly waved back like he was the retarded kid everyone pretended was sweet waving at the local news anchor hosting the meet a celebrity day at the town grocery store. He felt something smack into his back hard enough to nearly push him off his feet.

"Oh sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?" A broad shouldered white male with dazzling white teeth smiled at Stephen and helped keep him from falling over. His hands were large and felt rough when they grabbed Stephen's small biceps.

"Yeah. Thanks." Stephen said shaking his head to clear the cobwebs. Then the dashing gentleman was walking towards the sexy coed Stephen had been ogling over. She was laughing when she hugged him hello, and then she smacked him on his chest when the embrace was over. Stephen over heard her calling the guy a jerk for knocking the freshman over, and he shrugged, said he felt bad, but he just never saw the guy. Stephen wanted to be angry at the guy for embarrassing him, but he was so nice about it, and by golly he had a great looking neck. Oh my God, Stephen thought at nearly the same time. She wasn't waving at me. I'm such a fool. He felt his face go flush, and he stormed into his room embarrassed beyond belief. As he lay on his bed trying to calm himself down and figure out a way to avoid the girl and her boyfriend next door for the next year he thought he heard some commotion going on through the paper thin walls. There was a bang against the wall, and some mumbling. Were they fighting? Then there was a very distinct female moan muffled through the drywall. It was the same moan he heard his mom make when he listened through his parent's room. Suddenly there was a noise he'd never heard his mom make in the heat of passion and it sounded like a dying hyena. The volume increased and so did the frequency of the jungle animal cries. A water buffalo grunt pierced Stephen's ears. Something that sounded like pig squeals accompanied by what sounded like several bowling balls being dropped. What are they doing in there? Fucking, his conscience teased. No shit, but it doesn't sound like sex. It sounds like two raccoons gang raping an obese armadillo. Stephen pulled the pillow around his head and tried to take a nap.

James returned the U-haul truck and was driving home in a much smaller Toyota Camry. His thoughts kept coming back to his own college days, and it was this he was daydreaming about when he pulled into the driveway. The cute little blonde neighbor was washing her car again. It was a purple VW beetle, not that he ever even knew the car was there. All he saw as he sat with head turned awkwardly to the right with a little drool running down his chin was the yellow bikini struggling to hold in the beautiful tight well formed melon sized tits. If he strained hard he thought he could see the swell of her cameltoe when she bent over to rinse out the sponge. Why didn't his son tap that ass and video tape it? He would jerk off to that tape even if it did involve seeing his son's cock. He would be able to work through that little problem if it meant watching that gorgeous piece of work bounce up and down on a meat pole. I bet she gives great head, he thought lustfully.

"Hey how'd it go?" Came a shout and a knock on the car window. James jumped so high he almost hit his head on the ceiling of the late model Camry. There was a thumping in his chest that rattled his ribs. He could feel his pulse thumping in his neck. Oh dear God that scared me, he thought as he rolled the window down.

"Hey!" He replied sweetly to his wife who leaned in to give him a kiss. For being forty-eight years old she kept herself together very well. She had freckles running along her slightly tanned skin harkening back to her Greek heritage. Her hair was a deep Auburn brown which matched her swirling brown eyes. She never wore mascara which made her thick black eyelashes even more impressive and her deep pink lips stand out more seductively than the fake bright red of lipstick. All of his golfing buddies told him he had a looker on his hands, but all he saw was his plain Jane wife.

"So how did dropping off Stephen go?" Jane repeated her question excitedly.

"Good. Good. I think he'll do great." James started to get out of the driver's seat, but felt his boner rub against his kahkis and he returned back to the seat waiting for it to go away.

"Well come inside and tell me about it!" Jane chirped cheerily.

James still felt his dick pulsing in his pants, and he knew he was in a predicament. He didn't mind telling his wife he had a drunken Injun acting like it was a Saturday night at the reservation's bingo hall in his Chinos, he just didn't want to have to explain what gave him the wacky waving inflatable flailing arm man. Thirty years ago, his creepy old uncle with the missing tooth who crawled out of the trailer by the swamp told him about thirty minutes before he got married that for every girl as beautiful as Jane was somewhere that was a guy tired of knocking the bottom out of her. At the time he shook it off as just the whippets his Uncle Tom was doing, but now he saw the clarity of that statement. So he stared at his wife's tits and felt his boner residing. After a few seconds his pecker returned to looking like the smashed Gecko his mom accidently dropped the toaster oven on when he was kid. He didn't know why his flaccid penis reminded him of that, but he did remember his mom screaming a lot that day, and it was the same scream she made when he was in high school and she caught him masturbating to one of her Better Homes and Gardens magazines so maybe that scream was more of the coinciding image than anything else.

Jane gave him a hug when he stood up and he spun the hug around pretending like they were dancing so he could get one last look at the pretty blonde girl in the bikini. When Jane broke the hug it broke his tunnel vision on the cock tease next door and he noticed every dad and older guy on the street was standing in their driveway staring at her like a strange pedophilic lineup at a police station. Pete, a few houses down was throwing the baseball with his six year old son, but he wasn't playing catch he was staring at the blonde in the bikini. His son was saying something to him with the ball in his hand, but Pete just had this glaze covering his eyes. That cheapened the thrill for James so he turned back to his smiling wife and walked back to the house.

"Hey daddy!" Kerry squealed from the living room as James and Jane walked in.

"Hey." James returned the greeting, and sat on the couch next to her. Maybe Kerry could fuck the blonde next door. It would avoid the cock problem. Kerry's never even showed an interest in girls though. James sighed. Why is it so hard to jerk off to a video of one of your kids having sex with the next door neighbor's hot daughter?

"Stephen going to be ok? He's such a dork. I hope he doesn't become completely retarded." Kerry said in between sips of her soda.

"Yeah. He'll be fine. Don't you have work?" James asked unintentionally changing the subject.

Kerry huffed. "No dad the cheerleading squad practiced yesterday. It's their off day."

"Aren't you twenty-eight with a master's degree in molecular engineering? When are you going to use that Georgia Tech education and get a real job?" Why am I being so angry towards her? Because she won't fuck the neighbor is why, he thought. He watched her lips open and clamp down on the soda can, those were some nice dick sucking lips. Then he scanned down to her cleavage in her loose fitting tank top. The front bulged out so he was able to see all the way to her bra. God I bet those tits would look great on tape, especially if I did a close up of Blondie sucking on her hardened nipples. Then I could pan back as Blondie seductively starts to finger Kerry. Maybe a good fan wipe transition to them sixty-nining. God, I'm horny now.

"My minor is urban dance! I am using my education. Molecular engineering was just a fall back. We've been over this! You don't you ever pay attention to me?" Kerry crossed her arms across her chest and ruined the show she was giving James.

James sighed. An Egyptian revolution started to brew in his pants. He made eye contact with Jane who instantly recognized the look he was giving her. She smiled at him.

"Are you tired James? Maybe we should take a nap." She tried to be discreet considering her daughter was in the same room. James winked back with a smile on his face. Even though he didn't think his wife was much to look at, she was still a good lay.

"Oh my God! Are you guys going to have sex again? Jesus Christ, I'm right here! I hate you guys!" Kerry shrieked, but neither of her parents paid her any attention.

"Get your own place then." James replied standing up. He was so horny he didn't care about the meat taco filler showing through his pants.

"DAD!" Kerry screamed. "Put that away!" She pointed at it like she was pointing out a car wreck to one of her friends.

James turned to face his immature daughter. "Kerry. You're not twelve. I have a hard on. I'm going to make sweet love to your mother. You don't like it, leave."

Jane was shocked at his bluntness, but she liked it when he took control of situations. It was getting rarer and rarer for him as he got older, but she was really turned on now. She grabbed his hand and giggled as they climbed the stairs up to their bedroom.

As soon as they made it into the bedroom they started ripping each others clothes off. In his hurry James popped a button off of Jane's blouse.

"Oh dang it." Jane groaned. "Maybe I should take this off. I'd like to wear it to work with that pencil skirt next week." Jane slapped his hand off her other buttons and started unbuttoning her blouse. James unbuttoned his own shirt and threw it on the bed. "Oh no, put those over there so I can wash them later tonight." Jane said as she took her earrings off. She picked up his shirt and folded it with her blouse, and put it on the cedar chest on the wall by the door. James was still excited so he didn't let this mood killer distract him. With all of their clothes off, they stood in front of each other in their underwear. They giggled and then embraced each other with a passionate kiss. This stirred James' Florida palm tree again, and attempted to unhook her bra. He failed miserably and started to get frustrated. Jane pulled back. "You always screw this up. You're not breaking another bra. These things are expensive." She sounded frustrated too. "You'd think after thirty years, you'd figure it out, but you're worse than a twelve year old." She took her slid her bra off and put it next to their other clothes.

James pinched his mouth tight. "There's a hook and it's small. I have these large hands. I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. I'm sorry. I just... you just..." Her sentence trailed off.

James started to help her with her white cotton whole butt briefs, but she slapped his hands away and took them off herself. James liked taking women's clothes off, so this bothered him greatly. He felt a tightness developing in his chest. All of her wrinkles and flab was on display. No wonder we have only had sex in the dark lately, he felt unsatisfied at what was in front of him. Her tits in her bra were large and firm, but outside that amazing piece of fabric it was clear the bra was doing all the work. Her milk makers dangled against her ribcage. Her bush was starting to grey, which James didn't even think was possible, but yet here he was staring at a salt and pepper bush. I wish she would just shave it. I bet Blondie and Kerry shave. Then his mind wandered to filming the two of them shaving each other. They would be laughing and throwing shaving cream on each other. James would pan left to right as they rubbed shaving cream on each other's tits with a razor in each hand. He knew girls rubbing shaving cream on each other's tits made no sense, but he was sure there was a market out there for it. Then he would cut in tight to Blondie slowly and seductively dragging the razor against the outside of his daughter's labia. That's your daughter's cunt fuckhead! He shook his head to get the image out. Swallow it, you're about to get laid, he reminded himself. Jane smiled again, but it looked forced as she came over and put her hands through the slit in his boxers. Once she grabbed onto his totem pole, all of his anger diminished to a slow burn. There was a larger fire growing now that needed to be taken care of. Jane dropped to her knees with her brown curly hair only inches from his human hotdog, bun length of course. Oh I haven't had a good blowjob in months. Come and suck it clean sweetie.

"Wait did you shower since you've been home?" Jane looked up still grasping onto his cock with his helmet only inches from her lips.

"Of course! It's clean and pure for you!" He forgot about her thing for cleanliness.

"You smell like sweat. I can't kiss that." She shook her head and started to rise up, but James pushed her shoulders down.

"Of course you can!" Don't do this to me bitch.

"No. I can't. It's disgusting." And she rose up against his will. "I don't want you getting me dirty by laying on me, so I'm going to face the other way leaning over the bed." Jane was telling herself more than James where she was going to be as she bent over with her elbows propping her up. Her ass stood high in the air waiting for James.

James sighed. Here he was again, doing it doggystyle over the edge of their bed for like the eighth time in a row. Still, he had a raging rock garden to take care of, so he pushed his cock deep into her vagina. It was amazingly still wet, and he clenched his ass cheeks tight as he drove it in further. Jane let out a little moan as he started thrusting.

He grabbed her love handles which wasn't hard to do because they stuck out like the side of a tire wrapped around a tree, and used them as leverage to pull her close as he thrust forward. "Oh yes. That is it. Do it to me baby." Jane droned in a monotonous voice, like she was reading lines from a script. Wow. I must really be giving it to her, Jams thought. I haven't heard her be this vocal since that time we did it doggystyle with her leaning over the dryer in the laundry room. "Yes. I love to feel you. I wish I could feel you more." There was an amateur rendition of Othello at the local community playhouse that had more passion than what Jane sounded like. James however, did not know there was better lovemaking out there, because he had never pleasured any other woman other than Jane. He thought this was as good as it got.