A Family Show Ch. 1

Story Info
Mother-in-law gets an eyeful.
528 words
3.39
401.1k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redd
Redd
33 Followers

My wifes mom, Beth has recently, been spending a great deal of time at our home. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind her company, she is a very easy going lady. Always a smile, and hug, when she comes over to spend the day. She is probably lonely with her husband out of the country so much of the time.

What happened was not planned, but turned out to be exciting.

One saturday afternoon, after spending most of the day doing yard work, I had just taken a cooling off shower, and dressed in jogging shorts and a t-shirt. Crashed on the couch, I had dropped off into a nap, when my wife and her mom returned from a day of shopping. I was awakened by Beth, offering me a cold drink. Shifting upright on the couch, I gladly took the offered soda, and took a deep drink. Beth had taken a seat at the other end of the couch and began to chat away, about what they had been up to. With my mother in law cheerfully telling me about the great finds they had found, I caught the eye of my wife, standing behind her. My wifes eyes were bright with mischief, which I clearly did not get, wondering what was on her mind. Seeing my drink was empty, Beth offered to get me a refill, which I could not refuse. As she disappeared into the kitchen, my wife stepped over to whisper into my ear, that my penis and balls were hanging out of my shorts! My wifes mom had been taking in an eyefull the whole time she sat on the couch.

Suddenly feeling bold, and actually turned on by the situation, I made no attempt to cover my exposed parts.

My wife has a twisted, sexy mind, and showed no objections to my exhibtionism. As Beth returned from the kitchen, with another cold drink, my wife excused herself, to use the bathroom. I feigned innocence, and remained as I was. Beth handed me my drink, and sat down as before, at the end of the couch. I must say it was beginning to be a thrill, letting my mother in law, ogle at my private parts, as I caught her doing.

With her eyes on me, I felt the stirrings of an erection begin in my loins. With my eyes locked on hers, I watched her eyes widen as my rod began to swell! It was so surreal! I was lying on the sofa, with my mother in law watching me get a boner! And she seemed to be mesmerized by the moment. Without a word between us, I became fully erect, my seven inches throbbing before her eyes. Feeling I had nothing to lose, I rose from the couch, my dick bobbing from beneath my shorts, with Beth watching wordlessly, I stepped over to her, bent down, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "Excuse me, but I have to go have sex with my wife now!"

As I strolled from the living room, I glanced back, seeing Beth still sitting on the couch, with a grin from ear to ear!

Redd
Redd
33 Followers