A Family That Plays Together

Story Info
Home-school Sex Ed?
8.4k words
4.59
480.3k
256
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I borrowed the basic 'nudist' premise for this story, and the beginnings of the plotline, from a pair of stories that Cphucker wrote under his old pseudonym '_' -- 'Incest Is Best' and 'Nudity and Sex'. With his permission, I offer you a new story built on his original framework. In the interest of giving credit where it's due, the 'borrowed' parts appear in italics below. At any rate, I hope my readers will find this story suitably hot in its own right. . .

-------------------------

When I was growing up, my family were sort-of 'home nudists'. We never went to nudist camps, or nude beaches, or anything like that, but within the confines of our own home, we were all - me, my twin sister Molly, and our parents - naked around each other pretty much all the time. Molly and I joked that we played naked together for nine months in Mom's womb, and nothing had really changed since. Our family's nudity was no big deal for us; it wasn't sexual at all, it was just the way we were, and it felt very open and comfortable. I even felt kinda bad for my friends who had to wear clothes all the time.

It was easy enough to see that Mom had breasts, from which Molly and I had both nursed when we were babies. Both Dad and Mom had thick pubic hair around their genitals (it's hard to call them 'private parts', when we were naked around each other all the time), and Dad's body was just hairier all over than everyone else's. It was all very interesting, and I looked forward to the day when my body would look more like Dad's.

By the time Molly and I turned eighteen, we both had our full-grown bodies, with thick pubic hair just like Mom and Dad, and Molly's breasts were full and firm and round, just like Mom's. I started to experience feelings of sexual arousal at the sight of Mom's or Molly's nakedness, which might spontaneously cause me to get an erection. It was an odd sensation, and I really liked how it felt; but even so, I was a little embarrassed about it at first, and I hoped no-one noticed.

Of course, they did notice; but they weren't put off by my arousal in the least. One day Mom sat me down and told me that erections are perfectly normal and natural, and I shouldn't be ashamed. In fact, she said, it meant that I was becoming a man, and getting ready to have sex with a woman someday. That sounded even more exciting, so I tried not to worry about it so much. The next time Molly walked by, her firm young breasts bouncing and jiggling, I popped a huge stiffy. I know she saw it, but she acted like it was no big deal, like it was utterly normal, and she might even have expected it.

One time, when we were all having dinner together -- naked, as we always were -- Dad and Molly started teasing each other, and she playfully sat on his knee. Dad started to get hard, the first time I'd ever seen him get that way. Mom and Molly both teased him about it, and he laughed right along with them. So I didn't feel so odd about my own erections after that.

By then, as you might expect, I was a fairly frequent masturbator. It wasn't always easy, because we had pretty much of an 'open door' policy in our house. Mom and Dad didn't even have a lock on their bedroom door.

So, Mom or Molly might walk into my room at any time, without knocking. A few times, I was lying on my bed stroking away, and Mom came in with some laundry, or Molly came in to borrow something from me, and there I was, with my dick in my hand. They didn't seem to mind, though; they just apologized for interrupting me and went about their business -- "Oops, just let me set this here" or "Let me just grab this and I'll be out of here". They just accepted it as normal. Once Molly even watched as I climaxed, shooting my cum onto my own belly.

One time, I walked in on Molly masturbating, and that was when things really started to change. I opened her door and walked into her room, and there she was, fingering herself on the bed. Quickly, she closed her legs around her hand, while with her other hand she continued fondling her breast. She had a really nice pair of tits, firm and perky. Especially considering that she and Mom never wore bras.

"Oh," I said. "Sorry." I just stood there, looking at her.

She smiled. "That's okay."

I went to retrieve a CD she had borrowed, and saw that she was waiting for me to leave.

"Don't stop on my account," I said.

After a few seconds, while I took my time finding the CD, she began to fondle her breast again. When I turned, she had resumed fingering herself, but not as actively. I stood there watching her for a moment, and I was beginning to get hard.

"Look at you," she teased. "Am I turning you on?"

"A little," I said, a bit embarrassed.

Molly opened her legs very sensually, licked her lips, and began slowly massaging her mound. She was such a tease.

"You think you're the only one who gets off when you're alone?" she said. "I always know when you're jerking off in your room, you know."

I laughed nervously. "How often do you do it?"

She shrugged, propping herself up on her elbows. Her breasts were pushed out, giving me a very pleasing view of her delightful young rack.

"A couple times a week," she said casually. "Why?"

"Just curious. Has Mom ever seen you?"

"Sure, she knows I do it. She knows we both do. It's normal."

I sat on the edge of her bed. I was used to the sight of her naked body, and quite delightfully so. But this was different; we were both aroused. I was still hard, and I could smell the rich scent from her sex. Her arousal wasn't fading.

"If it's normal," I said calmly, "then why are we doing it separately, in private?"

She smiled, knowing where I was going with this. She cocked her head. "What are you saying?" she asked, playing along.

"I dunno; maybe we could help each other out."

She ran her hand up and down my chest, causing me to let out a moan.

"What if Mom sees us?" she asked. "What do you think she'd do?"

We were a very open family, to the point of intimate. I didn't really think Mom would mind, but right then, we weren't just a pair of horny teenagers getting themselves off behind closed doors. I loved my sister very much, but this was beyond sibling intimacy. This was sexual. I could see the lust in her eyes. She wanted to see me get off as much as I wanted to see her.

I began to stroke my dick, and she resumed rubbing her pussy. I felt like I was going to cum very soon, so I relaxed and enjoyed the sight of Molly playing with herself. Her eyes were glued to my erection as she diddled herself. With her free hand, she played with her tits, pulling at her nipples. When she started to tense up, I stroked myself even more urgently.

Molly groaned and threw her head back, and I knew she was having an orgasm. She whined and bucked her hips, and her breathing was erratic while she climaxed. By the time she finished, it was all I could do to keep from squirting my load all over her bed. She breathed deeply and looked down at me.

"You didn't come?" she asked in surprise. She scooted closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. "C'mon -- shoot your. . . stuff on my stomach."

She put her legs on either side of me and pulled me to her until our groins almost touched. My balls were sliding against her cunt-lips as I jerked off. When she touched my chest, I couldn't take it anymore. I grunted and released my semen onto her. Molly smiled, and giggled in delight as I shot ropes of my cum onto her flat stomach. When I was finished, five wet trails of my sperm crisscrossed each other on her tits and her belly. She rubbed it around on herself, and even scooped up a fingerful to taste it.

"I've never seen it this close before," she said. "It tastes kinda salty."

I sat back and sighed, taking in the sight of her naked body with my cum all over it. She smiled as her eyes met mine.

"That was fun," she said, tugging at my dick. "What next?"

"How about dinner?" came a voice from the doorway.

Our heads spun around to see Mom standing naked in the doorway, casually rubbing her own pussy. She smiled as she saw our guilty expressions.

"Come on, you two. Your father is waiting."

Mom left, and I just stared at Molly. Molly got up and cleaned herself off. Then we both wandered out to the kitchen.

*****

We ate dinner without a word about what had happened. I don't think Mom told Dad, because he didn't act any differently, but Molly and I exchanged looks every once in a while, and Mom seemed to enjoy our uneasiness. When we were finished, Dad went to the living room. Mom told Molly and me to wait.

"I haven't told your father yet," she told us. "But I want to let you know that we'll be discussing things soon."

My heart sank. Molly and I looked guiltily at each other. This was not gonna be good.

"Oh, now don't get all worried," Mom reassured us. "There's nothing wrong with what you were doing. It's all perfectly normal and natural."

Molly and I both heaved heavy sighs of relief. "You mean, you don't mind if we. . . you know. . . get each other off?"

Mom continued. "Heavens, no!" she exclaimed. "It's just time -- past time, really -- that your father and I brought you up to speed on sex. Have the two of you had sex together yet?" I noted, with some surprise, that she said 'yet', as if she expected that we had. Or at least, that we would.

"Uh. . . no, we haven't."

"Oh!" said Mom, acting surprised. "I thought you would have by now. That's why I've had Molly on the pill for the past two years." Molly and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Well, will you do this for me? Don't have sex with each other until I have a chance to talk with Dad. In the meantime, feel free to play with yourselves to your heart's content."

I was stunned by Mom's words. Far from telling us to stop, she was giving us permission -- heck, encouraging us -- to continue, so long as we didn't actually fuck each other until she got back to us. I looked at Molly; she was grinning from ear to ear. I started to get hard, thinking about the fun that lay in store for us, that our own mother was encouraging us into.

Mom smiled as she saw my growing hard-on. "Soon enough, my son," she said, with a wink in my direction. "All in good time."

Mom got up and started clearing the dishes, and before I could say anything, Molly grabbed my hand and led me off to my bedroom. She shut the door, and broke out laughing.

"Can you believe Mom said that?"

I started to relax and laugh a bit. "Yeah, I know. She must have seen everything, and she's okay with it."

"It sounded to me like she was a little more than just okay with it. It sounded like she's got some definite plans for what comes next. Anyway," Molly continued, "let's get on the bed; I want to play with your dick for myself."

"And I want to play with your pussy."

Molly climbed onto the bed, and we situated ourselves so that our heads were aligned with each other's groins, so we could easily explore each other's sex organs. My cock was hard before Molly even touched it, but at the sensation of her feminine hand on my hard-on, I nearly lost it, exercising every ounce of self-control I could muster to keep from spraying my cum all over her face.

"It's amazing," she said, as she slowly stroked her hand up and down along the length of it. I was twitching and jerking at the intense sensations of her movements. "It's like it's alive," she said.

For my part, I was utterly fascinated by my sister's vagina. I had never seen one -- either hers or Mom's -- up close like this before. All the intricate folds were endlessly interesting. I cupped my hand over her pubic mound, and slowly rubbed along her slit, running my fingers through her luxuriant pubic hair. When I tentatively slipped a finger inside her, she gasped momentarily, then let out a groan of satisfaction at the sensation of my finger inside her. When I slid a second finger into her, she gave a sensual squeeze with her vaginal muscles, which made my head spin with excitement.

Soon, Molly was vigorously stroking up and down along my erect cock, imitating what she'd seen me doing before. "Is this how you do it?" she asked me.

"You're. . . doing. . . just. . . fine. . ." I groaned, as I began to grind my hips against her hand motions. I could feel myself slipping past the point of no return. "Oh, Molly," I groaned, "I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna cooo. . ." Before I could finish speaking, thick jets of warm semen erupted from the end of my cock, splashing on my sister's arms, and breasts, and face.

She grinned, as she continued stroking my slowly-deflating cock, squeezing every drop of cum out of it. "I made you come!" she exulted. "That is so COOL!"

I sat there, gasping for breath, feeling like the entire insides of my body had just shot out the end of my cock, while my sister, as she had earlier, rubbed my sperm over her tits and belly, pausing from time to time to give herself a taste.

As I slowly caught my breath, she sidled up next to me. "Okay," she said, "now it's your turn to get me off." She climbed between my legs, sitting with her back to me. She placed my left hand on her tits, and my right hand between her legs, on her pussy.

"Okay," she began, "just follow my lead." She had me run my finger along the length of her slit, then probe inside her, while she groaned in pleasure.

"That's nice," she purred. "You're doing good. Keep doing that for a while." Her musky aroma was filling my senses, as I slowly stroked my finger in and out of her warm, moist sheath, all the while squeezing and caressing her breasts with my other hand.

She moved my hand to the top of her slit, showing me the hard little knob nestled in the upper folds of her opening. "Feel that?" she asked.

I nodded.

"That's my clitoris," she explained. "It's like my little girly hard-on. If you want to get me off, pay close attention to my clitoris."

"Okay," I said, dumbly. I rubbed my fingertip lightly against the stiff little nubbin, which caused Molly to jump.

"Go a little easy, at least at first," she instructed. "Rub around it, not right on it."

I did as she told me, and rubbed little circles around her clit, which she seemed to like. At least, she closed her eyes and purred happily, as she began grinding her hips against my fingers.

"Oooohhhh, that's nice," she sighed. "Don't change a thing you're doing. . ."

After a while, Molly began groaning louder, and grinding her hips against my fingers more urgently. Her body began to shudder and twitch, and she took my hand in hers. Holding it stiffly against her clit, she had me rub her clit vigorously. She was gasping and whimpering, writhing in my arms, until, with a loud quavering cry, she came. Hard. She kept jerking and twitching for another minute or more, as the last tremors of her orgasm went through her. Finally, her body came limply to rest, as I held her in my arms.

"My god!" she exclaimed. "That was incredible! If you can do that to me with just your fingers, what will it be like when we fuck?"

I did a double-take at her question. When? When we fuck? Not 'if'; 'when'. At that moment, I loved my sister more than I ever had.

*****

The next night, the four of us -- Mom and Dad, Molly and me -- sat naked around the dinner table. There was a sense of anticipation in the air, although neither Molly nor I had any idea what was going on; only that Mom and Dad, at any rate, seemed to be excited about whatever it was they had planned.

Dad spoke. "Your mother tells me the two of you have been masturbating together."

Molly and I looked nervously at each other, then at Mom. She just smiled encouragingly, non-verbally urging us to answer our father.

"Uh-huh," we answered in unison, nodding.

"Well, that's great," Dad continued. "That means it's probably time that your mother and I showed the two of you the ins and outs of sex."

"Oh, David. . ." Mom groaned.

My ears perked up. Bad pun aside, he had my attention. I looked at Molly. She was paying him rapt attention.

"I don't want to get ahead of myself here," Dad went on, "but after dinner, we'll all meet on our bed, and Mom and I will help you get things started, okay?"

I didn't know what, exactly, they had planned, but I knew it was gonna involve sex, so I was all-in with it, whatever it was. And judging from how vigorously she was nodding her head, so was Molly.

I don't even remember what we had for dinner that night, but we finished eating and clearing the table in record time.

We all met in Mom and Dad's room, sitting cross-legged on their king-size bed. Mom and Dad sat next to each other at the head of the bed, while Molly and I sat together, off to one side. Dad's cock was semi-hard, and Molly was staring at it. Mom's pussy was openly displayed. I could see her pink petals as they peeked out from inside her pussy. The air was filled with the same musky aroma that I'd smelled from Molly's pussy earlier; I couldn't tell if it was coming from Molly or Mom. Probably both.

Dad spoke. "Okay, now. . . the first thing we're going to do here, is your mother and I are going to have sex together, and we want the two of you to just watch us, and pay close attention. I'm not going to explain much as we go; the two of you just watch and learn, okay?"

I nodded, dumbly. So did Molly. Mom and Dad were gonna fuck right in front of us, and we were gonna watch them. Un-fucking-believable.

Dad and Mom laid down on the bed, facing each other. Instantly, their hands were all over each other, and their mouths were locked together in a passionate, sensual kiss. Dad was slowly stroking along Mom's ass, and down her thighs, and Mom was stroking Dad's chest and shoulders. With one hand, he stroked and kneaded her breasts, and then he leaned down and took her other nipple in his mouth, which drew a happy moan from Mom. After a while, Dad reached down between Mom's legs and began fingering her pussy.

I smiled and looked knowingly at Molly.

Mom gripped Dad's cock, now fully erect, and began to stroke and caress it. I could see a bead of pre-cum growing from the tip, and Mom rolled her hand around his cockhead, smearing the slick fluid all along his length.

Mom got up momentarily, and moved down, positioning her face in front of Dad's cock.

Molly and I looked at each other again. Molly leaned close to me and whispered, "She's gonna suck his cock! Cool!" Mom shot a quick glance in our direction and winked.

Mom ran her hand up and down on Dad's shaft for a few strokes, then she leaned over and covered the head of his cock with her mouth. Her other hand cradled and caressed his balls. She hummed and purred happily as she bobbed her head up and down on Dad's cock. I could see that she was also running her tongue around his cockhead. Dad rolled his head back and groaned at the sensations Mom was giving him.

"Oh, Diane," he groaned, "that is amazing. . ."

After Mom had sucked his cock for a while, Dad touched her shoulder, and she rolled onto her back next to him. "Your turn," he said. Mom gave a little whimper of anticipation as Dad slid down between her legs. He flipped her knees up over his shoulders and began gently nibbling at the insides of Mom's thighs.

Once more, Molly and I shot a wide-eyed look at each other.

Slowly but steadily, Dad drew closer and closer to Mom's opening, licking along her labia, which were soft and puffy now. Then he probed inside her with his tongue, licking along her pink inner lips, while Mom moaned and writhed under his stimulation. Finally, he settled his mouth over the top of Mom's vulva, which drew a deep moan from her.

I leaned over to Molly. "Clitoris?" I asked, whispering.

"Mm-hm."

"Cool!" I whispered back. "I'm gonna do that to you, later."

Molly groaned, and began lazily rubbing her hand on her pubic mound.

At first, Dad seemed to just lightly suck on Mom's clit; she seemed to like it, as her moaning and writhing increased in intensity, and Dad had to work a bit to keep his mouth engaged with her clit. Then, he began to make broad, ice-cream licks across it, and Mom went to another level.