A Family Threesome

Story Info
He does threesomes with his mother & father.
2.3k words
4.38
541.6k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

After four years of Army discipline and drudgery, I was overjoyed to return home to my family and friends. Even in the short span of four years, there had been many changes. Nevertheless, I soon adjusted to my new environment and lifestyle.

My mother Doris had been a dowdy housewife when I had kissed her goodbye and boarded the bus for boot camp. Now she was like something right out of the pages of Vogue. I could hardly believe my eyes. I suppose that without the burden of having to raise me, she had had more time to take care of herself. Whatever the reason, she had done an impressive job of reinventing herself.

My kindly father Frank had been a workaholic businessman when I had left home. With his business thriving and the pressure off, he was now much more easygoing. He made me a full partner and treated me as an equal.

I soon noticed subtle changes in my mother's demeanor. At first I thought it was just my imagination that she was flirting with me. One evening she and Dad went out on the town. She was drop-dead gorgeous in a low-cut cocktail dress and matching accessories. Every hair was in place and every dab of makeup had been applied with the skill of an artist. As they walked out the door, she turned and gave me a flirtatious wink.

Shortly after that, something happened that convinced me that Mom was interested in me. When I accidentally blundered into the bathroom just as she was stepping out of the shower, she made no effort to cover her statuesque body. I stood there like a deer frozen in the headlights and sized her up. Her tits were the size and shape of eggplants and were capped with swollen nipples that looked as thought they had just been sucked. Her slightly-rounded belly rose and fell the way it did when she returned from her daily jog. I suspect that she had been masturbating with the massager shower-head. Beneath her belly was a full but neatly trimmed pussy-pelt. All of that beauty was balanced on two long, sleek legs. I don't know how long I stood there ogling her - probably no more than ten seconds - then I mumbled an apology and walked out. I rushed to my room and jacked off to my first realistic mother-fucking fantasy.

I became obsessed with my mother's sex life. I went so far as to hide a voice-activated tape recorder in her room so I could listen to her masturbate or fuck Dad. What a thrill it was to jack off to my first tape of them fucking. Although it only lasted fifteen minutes, it sounded as though they came together. I would soon learn that Mom's orgasm had been faked. Dad got dressed and told her that he was going to Danny's Tavern for a couple of beers. Perhaps he knew that she needed a little time alone. As soon as he was out the door, I heard Mom say, "Now you have to finish what he started." She was apparently talking to a vibrator because I heard a loud buzzing sound that became weaker as it was muffled by her pussy. The hum rose and fell as she pushed it in and out of her cunt. Her breathing grew deeper and more rapid, and, from time to time, she would whisper something like, "Oh, yes, that's nice" or "Don't stop now." She didn't make much noise when she came, just a hissing sound as she sucked in air and then something very much like a horse's whinny. At that instant, I shot my load all over myself.

Within three or four months, I had a very detailed picture of my parent's sex lives. They were so predictable that I could almost set my watch by them. They fucked twice a week in the early evening on Wednesdays and Saturdays. It never lasted more than twenty minutes and then Dad went out for a couple of beers while Mom finished herself off with her vibrator.

My plan was simple: after Dad did his bit, I would offer Mom my services. Naked and ready for action, I listened through the wall as they fucked. My cock was so hard it was nearly up to my belly. I trembled as I heard the ghostly groan that always escaped my father's mouth at the instant of orgasm. I suddenly had doubts about my plan. I was risking everything. Even if Mom went along with it, Dad might find out and kick me out of the house and the partnership.

As I heard Dad leave, I took the dangerous plunge. Holding my cock in my hand, I walked into Mom's bedroom just as she slid a large dildo into her cunt. "You don't need that, Mom," I said. "I have what you need and you have what I need. What do you say?"

She stared at me in disbelief for what seemed like an eternity. My cock began to soften when it dawned on me that I had made a terrible mistake. She cut me short when I begged her not to tell Dad. "It will have to be doggy-style," she said. "I couldn't go belly-to-belly with my son."

She went to her elbows and knees and stuck her lovely ass up in the air. "Stay away from the back door," she said as I knelt behind her. As I brought the head of my cock to her dilated hole, a gob of Dad's cream fell onto it. I quickly shoved half of my eight inches into his leftovers. What a thrill it was to fuck the same canal that I had emerged from twenty-two years before. I made a silent vow that I would make up for all of the agony that I had caused her then.

My greatest fear was that I would disgrace myself by cumming too quickly. The relief I felt when I realized that wasn't going to happen bordered on euphoria. The sight of my thick cock plugged into her beaver is etched so deeply into my brain that I can close my eyes now and visualize it.

I held Mom by the hips and, with Dad's spunk providing a generous amount of lubricant, pumped smoothly in and out of her cunt. With each thrust I grew more confident in my ability to satisfy her. She began to huff and puff as my cock pried open her pliant pussy. At one point, she asked, "My God, where did you learn to fuck like this?" I didn't tell her that my only experience had been with whores.

Unable to resist the temptation, I bent forward and reached underneath to scoop up her tits. I moistened my thumbs and fingers and tugged down on her long nipples until they slipped free. Her breathing quickened as I tormented the sensitive suckers. "Oh, please don't stop," she gasped. "I'm almost there." The whinny sound that she always made at orgasm was sweet music to my ears. The involuntary clenching of her pussy muscles set me off. I panicked when I realized that I didn't know if she used birth control. "Better safe than sorry," I thought as I pulled out and sprayed her ass. When I was finished, I collapsed on top of her quivering body.

We didn't say anything for a long time, then she broke the silence. "You didn't have to pull out," she said. "My tubes are tied so you don't have to worry about knocking me up. If you had stayed in me a little longer, I would have had another orgasm. You had better go now. Your father will be home soon."

"Mom, let's go to my room and fuck again."

"No, it's too risky. You'll just have to wait until Saturday."

After that first time, I always finished what Dad started. I can't take full credit for the orgasms she had, after all, he warmed her up. It took six weeks to talk her into bouncing bellies. She agreed on the condition that I not try to kiss her.

We were going at it good and hard one night when something happened that changed all of our lives forever. I was pumping in and out of her cum-slick tunnel and had us both on the edge of orgasm when a booming voice said, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?". Dad had forgotten his billfold and had returned to fetch it only to find me fucking his wife. Being caught fucking my mother by my father gave me the most intense adrenaline rush of my life. Dad stood there with his jaw down to his chest and watched me pump a load into Mom's clenching cunt. We couldn't have stopped fucking if our lives had depended on it.

Mom and I got our limbs untangled and I rolled to the side. I felt her trembling beside me as she realized the gravity of the situation. "How long has this been going on?" Dad asked. He seemed calmer than he had been moments before. Then I noticed a bulge in his crotch. "Frank, it is all my fault," Mom said. "Don't blame it on him. It's just that I needed more than you could give."

"Well, at least you kept it in the family. You did keep it in the family, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes, Frank. There has never been anyone else."

"Well, as long as that is how it is, we might as well make the most of it," Dad said as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Dad's thick cock was virtually identical to mine. It made a squishing sound as it slid into Mom's cum-filled cunt. As he settled onto her, he extended his hand for a shake. "As long as we're partners in business, we might as well be partners in keeping your mother happy." I was proud of him as he gave her a better than usual fucking. He didn't last quite long enough to satisfy her, so when he rolled aside she motioned me forward for another turn. Dad sat next to the bed with a smile on his face and his cock in his busy hand and watched me fuck Mom to one orgasm after another. As I shot my cream into her, his spurted out on his hand.

Our little family arrangement continued for several weeks. Dad and I discovered that the best way to make Mom happy was to take turns with her. He would fuck her until he began to lose control and then I would take over while he cooled off. That approach allowed us to last long enough to ride a roller coaster of multiple orgasms. Dad sometimes referred to it as "rodeo time" because riding Mom was like riding a bucking bronco. Then one Saturday night as we were undressing, Mom made a shocking suggestion. "I want you both at the same time, one in front and one in back."

She told us to lie on our backs, then she crawled onto the bed and took my cock in her warm, wet mouth. That came as a welcome surprise because until then she had refused to perform or submit to oral sex. "That wouldn't be proper between a mother and son," she had said. I had had my cock sucked by whores but none of them were as good at it as Mom was. She went back and forth on us until we had perfect hard-ons.

My heart raced with excitement as she mounted Dad. Not only had she sucked my cock, she had chosen me to be her ass-man. I had never seen Mom astride Dad and thought it was so much sexier with him on the bottom, sucking hungrily on the fruity tits that swayed in front of him.

"Come and do your part," Mom said. I spotted some hand lotion on the dresser and used it to lubricate my cock. Dad's cock rubbed against mine as I probed for Mom's ass-hole. I found the hollow spot at the entrance to Mom's rectum and applied steady pressure. She sucked in her breath as my knob popped into her bowel. I slid my fucker into that warm, tight tunnel until there was no more to give. Fucking ass for the first time was the biggest thrill of my life. I came almost instantly.

"Well, that was quick," Mom cracked. "I think I can keep it up, Mom." I willed the blood to flow back into my deflating organ and soon had a useable erection. All of us were new to the perversion, so it took us awhile to get the hang of it. We discovered by experimentation that it worked best when Dad and I alternated strokes. Mom moved back and forth between us, first driving forward to meet Dad's upward thrusts and then pulling back to impale herself on my cock.

I'm not sure that I can find the words to describe how pleasurable the act was. Even the feel of my father's cock rubbing against mine was pleasing. As we pumped in and out, our slack balls bounced off each other with every thrust. I could feel every detail of his big cock as it rubbed against mine. I could feel the ridge at the back of the head and the bulging veins. It suddenly dawned on me that I was fucking them both. I was fucking my mother and my father! A surge of nausea and self-loathing came and went very quickly. Our bodies moved together like a well-oiled fuck machine.

"OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP! I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED SO GOOD. OH, YES, UHU..UHU..UHU..UHU..I'M CUMMING!" That very unusual outburst was followed by the whinny that I had become so fond of. I felt Dad's cock throbbing against my own as it vomited into her pussy. The feel, sounds and smells of the ultimate incestuous act overcame me and I fired my buckshot deep into Mom's rear.

Double penetration became our favorite way to fuck, but it wasn't the only way. Sometimes Dad and I took turns or fucked her pussy and mouth at the same time. Mom's sex drive far exceeded Dad's but equaled my own. Consequently, she sometimes came to me for a one-on-one. My life was very, very good!

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers