A Family's Captivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three men stood back, admiring their handiwork. Two slender, beautiful naked teenage girls splayed out on the floor, their naked father still strapped helplessly to the wide chair.

"What are you doing? I thought you said you'd let us go!" Darrell croaked.

But Joquan ignored him. He turned to his men. "Okay, fill those pussies up." A few seconds later Diego thrust the long, pink vibe between Ashley's labia. She moaned as she felt that shaft fill up her sticky insides. Meanwhile Gurrero thrust the other enormous pink cock between Tracie's thighs, admiring the way her cunt lips clung to the sides as he sheathed it in her cum-soaked pussy.

"All right. Now switch 'em on." Both men turned the vibrator settings up to highest and then secured a thin strap which connected from the vibrator to each girl's clit. Like a more flexible, softer version of a clamp, they clung to each girl's nerve bundle. The vibrator's motions not only spurred sensations along the walls of each girl's sex, it also sent those jarring motions to the tiny soft clip that hugged gently to each girl's clitoris.

The effect was immediate. Tracie and Ashley began to groan, squirming with what little movement they could manage as the vibrators began to bombard their teenage pussies and clits with intoxicating sensations.

Joquan turned to Darrell, a big smile brightening up his face.

"I decided to leave your girls a little going away present. I hope you don't mind, Darrell. You get to watch your sexy little sluts squirm and CUM over and over again." Joquan turned, surprise registering on his face as Tracie was already coming, her face thrashing as her pussy's nectar streamed onto the wood floor.

"You may need to have that floor completely refinished by the time it's all over," Joquan laughed. He looked up at the clock on the wall, calculating something in his head. "By my estimation, it'll take us maybe 4 hours to get back to our unofficial headquarters where we're keeping your hot wife. We let her go, she drives back here to untie you and your young bitches. That gives, hmm, 8 hours, give or take, for you to enjoy the sights and smells of your two sexy girls squealing with one orgasm after another. Hmm. I'm almost jealous."

He turned to go, with Ashley whimpering after him.

"Please don't go! Don't leave us like this! OOoohh...oh god...AaaahhH!!" The lithe brunette's young pussy couldn't hold out any longer, and she moaned as her soft sex clenched uncontrollably on the huge vibe, milking it as if it were a man's cock as her juices spattered on the floor.

Joquan gathered up the duffel while his men packed up their other things. In a few moments the men were back outside, loading up their midnight-black SUV.

Diego gripped his arm just as he was about to hop into the driver's seat.

"You sure that was a good idea, Boss? Letting those sexy cunts and their Dad live?"

Joquan grunted. "My reading of a person is never wrong, Diego. Didn't you see the shame in Darrell's eyes? In all of them? Those sweet girls are never talking, and especially not poor Darrell. Nope." He stepped up, swinging the door shut as Gurrero loaded everything else up in back and Diego settled into the passenger's seat.

"Besides, I want Darrell to suffer. The idiot deserves to, after ripping me off and squandering every cent. He's going to have to live with what happened today, and THAT, my friend, is the kind of justice I like to see."

Joquan's scarred face broke out into a sly grin as he put the SUV in drive, stepped his foot to the accelerator, and sped away, windows down to let in the briny, ticklish caress of the ocean breeze.

THE END

*******

Author's Note:

I usually get two types of reactions from this type of story. Some people are incredibly turned on while others are repulsed. These are fantasies, which by definition means I would never do them in real life. When I write these fantasies I imagine myself as the girl being forced to submit, and that more than just turns me on. I write these stories because submission, and the threat of dominance over me, is what stokes my libido like nothing else in this world. Whether you are a dominant or a submissive, I hope you feel that same rush. Life is too short not to...

~Gaggedkitty