A Fantastic Night

Story Info
Wild group sex.
1.3k words
3.49
127.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always enjoyed making love with other girls. I had several female lovers throughout college. But I also still relish having sex with cute guys and a lot of the time having sex with both guys and girls in the same bed at the same time. It's exciting to see how aroused it gets guys to watch two girls kissing and making love to each other.

Recently I had a great satisfying sexual experience with my boyfriend and another couple.

I met Julie at work and I was attracted to her right away. She's about my age, 21, and she also has had some Sapphic experiences, though not as many as I have.

Anyway, one Saturday afternoon we were hanging out at my place, and she was looking especially hot. She's blonde, with a great figure, larger breasts which I couldn't wait to kiss and suck and hold, a cute little mouth, great blue eyes, and a sexy voice.

I just told her, "Julie, you are soooo cute today!"

She smiled and I touched her face gently. Then I drew my face close to hers and I placed my lips gently on hers and kissed her. Kissing her made me so high that I actually got a little dizzy. Fortunately we were already sitting on my couch, so I was able to just lean back when I lost my balance and I pulled Julie down with me.

That made both of us laugh, and after that we kissed more and harder and before long we were undressing each other and feeling each other's bodies and I was getting so hot! I pulled off Julie's panties and went right for her wet little pussy, licking her slit and giving her clit a nice tongue bath. She started to moan and soon she came really hard. Then it was my turn and I leaned back on the couch as she also licked and sucked my pussy and my clit. Oooh, that felt so good. Julie took her time and really got me off. Then we kissed each other deeply for a long time and I took the opportunity to kiss and lick and suck on her beautiful, pert breasts.

After a short while we were ready to suck each other's pussies again so we did that and we must have come a half-dozen times just that afternoon. It was fantastic.

Later on I told my boyfriend Matt what we had done and that we'd be hot to do it again for the mutual pleasure of him and Julie's boyfriend, David. Of course the guys were wild with anticipation when we all got together at David's place the next evening.

Julie and I started by getting into bed and just kissing slowly and deeply, touching each other. The guys were absolutely fixated on us. Julie and I began to undress each other, I removing Julie's bra and gently holding and kissing her breasts and erect nipples. Julie loves having her breasts kissed and her moaning was very erotic. I could see from the corner of my eye that the guys were quickly getting aroused. Soon their jeans came off and wow both of them already had huge throbbing erections.

I pushed Julie down on her back in the bed and started kissing her neck and down her body, slowly, to tease the guys who knew what was coming. I finally made it down to Julie's luscious little pussy and spread the lips and began a slow licking and sucking in her crack. Julie was writhing in pleasure and when I sucked her clit into my mouth gently both she and the guys were wild with arousal.

I continued to suck her pussy, pressing my tongue into her slit and spreading her lips wide with my fingers.

The guys were getting so hot they couldn't control themselves. David knelt down between Matt's legs and began to gently massage Matt's neatly trimmed balls. Then he lightly grasped Matt's erect cock with began a slow pumping motion. Matt was really enjoying that.

David sucked Matt's balls into his mouth one at a time and then began to lick Matt's cock from the bottom to the sensitive area right under the tip. Matt was lying back really wild with pleasure. David kept licking Matt's cock and occasionally pumping it, getting Matt crazy with the need to come. Finally, he took the head of Matt's cock in his mouth and sucked on it, rubbing his tongue underneath the glans until Matt moaned and came hard in David's mouth. That was so erotic to see! David excused himself to the bath where he spit out Matt's come and rinsed his mouth. Then he came back and the guys exchanged a deep tongue kiss.

Now it was Matt's turn. Matt began to lick and suck David's cock and balls as well. He licked David's cock up and down and soon David's cock was throbbing like crazy. Matt pumped David's cock a few times fast, then a few times slowly. When David couldn't stand it any more and had to come, Matt began to suck on David's cock and then it was David who came in Matt's soft, warm mouth. I found this wildly exciting!

Matt did not have a lot of experience before this in sucking another guy's cock but he told me he really enjoyed indulging his bisexual desires. Afterward when we got back home I took out some issues from my old collection of Playgirl magazines and Matt got all hot again looking at the cocks and balls of the gorgeous male models.

He especially liked the photos of the guys posing in tight jeans with the outline of their cocks in the fabric. He told me he imagined unbuckling and unzipping them and then having a feast of their attractive and well-groomed cocks and balls.

Matt told me that his first bisexual experience was on a business trip when he shared a room with a cute co-worker who Matt didn't know was bisexual. Johnny came out of the shower one night after meetings holding his bath towel aside, his large, well-trimmed cock and balls in plain view. Matt was sitting in a large upholstered chair in the hotel room reading and couldn't help noticing Johnny's freshly scrubbed cock and balls, Johnny's cock, slightly tumescent, hanging down, flush with pink from the hot shower, bobbing as he walked right over to Matt's eye level and asked, smiling, "So what do you feel like doing now, Matt?"

Matt told me that he felt an irresistible urge to touch and explore and ultimately suck on Johnny's gorgeous cock. Which he did. Then they got into bed together and rubbed their erections together until they came on each other's stomachs. Then Matt had his first experience with anal sex as Johnny gently introduced Matt's virgin ass to the pleasures of a hard cock. Matt said it felt like heaven.

They spent the next three evenings after meetings for the rest of the trip having all kinds of great sex with each other and after that trip Matt became a confirmed bisexual.

Anyway, back to our evening, Julie and I gave the guys a great show and then after they recovered their erections we took turns going down on each of them in tandem, two girls on one cock, kissing and licking their cocks and balls, before finally letting the guys take each of us from behind, pumping their hard cocks into our warm, willing pussies, going back and forth from one pussy to the other, while Julie and I engaged in some deep tongue kisses.

We had sex in all combinations possible that night and I wanted to share it will you. I hope you enjoyed my story.

Love,

Kirsten