A Fantastical Kidnapping Ch. 01

Story Info
Waking up in an unexpected situation.
3.3k words
3.6
28.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 or older, and any possible hint of that not being the case is not to be interpreted as so.

Make sure to read the introduction before continuing.

===========================

Pain. That's what I was feeling when I woke up. A throbbing sensation rocked my head as I got up. This was absolutely the worst hang over I have ever had.

"Ughh, fuck me running."

But- wait a second. I don't remember drinking last night. Like at all. This doesn't seem right.

As thoughts of what happened last night filled my head I was suddenly stricken by everything around me.

I was in a small hospital gown. These weren't my clothes. This wasn't my room.

This wasn't my house.

I was in a small bright white room. Illuminating panels above me showered the room in a cheap artificial light. It was almost alien. I looked around at the room and started to notice more unusual features. The most obvious part was the solid wall of black glass, giving a reflection of my bewildered face right back to me. What was this? A two way mirror? Is this an interrogation room? I looked at where the walls met the floor and how it was curved. I was sitting on a small flat protrusion from the wall. I then saw a door to my left. I immediately got up to try it. It only opened up to a cramped little bathroom.

This was crazy! There were no openings of any kind.

And my confusion continued.

"Stay calm."

My eyes almost popped out from my skull.

A voice from nowhere filled the room. It was from a man. Late forties, early fifties. Deep. Gravelly.

"You have been selected for a medicinal testing program. You have no say in the matter. There is no possibility of escape. You will be fed at 7 A.M. and again at 7 P.M. You will..."

He kept on rattling of statements in a low monotone voice. I completely zoned out. I was just trying to comprehend my situation.

"...will be provided with contraception. Do you understand?"

Wait, what did he say? Oh god I wasn't listening. I can't even think right now.

"... um, yes?" I said with tense and confused face.

I'm a fucking idiot.

Waiting for a response I looked into the black glass wall. But there was nothing. Just silence.

I awoke to what I assume was hours later. With a groan I sit back up and look around.

Still here.

After a few minutes of waking up I heard a noise. A creaking. Then a clunk. I almost shat my pants. The entire black glass wall in front of me opened up. It sank into the ceiling and revealed a completely new room.

The room behind the glass looked dim. The walls were made of concrete. The dingy oil-like stains that covered the ground looked old. There was a simplistic metal table with several small similarly simplistic metal chairs. More cheap artificial light bulbs guarded by metal wire lit the room, barely.

These were all things I noticed over time of course.

What concerned me most, and had my full undivided attention, were the armed guards. They were dressed head to toe in a black militarized uniform that covered their faces. Guns raised and pointed in my direction.

With my first instinct to raise my arms above my head, I looked down. I heard footsteps coming toward me, and then a slap on the wrist. With a snap of the fingers cuffs were on me in a second. Without time to respond I was hoisted up from where I sat and up onto my feat.

"Follow directly behind me."

Dragged and pushed into a single file line I complied. Trying to keep up with the brisk pace I looked around me. I tried to focus on details and where I was. It was hard to concentrate though due to unsettling feel of my bare feet on the concrete and the constant pushing behind me. It all looked the same. The same grey concrete everywhere. No pipes, no vents, no doors. Just intersecting corridors that looked the same. Nothing that could give me a sense of direction. That is until we reached a doorway with a few hazard signs that I was going too fast to read.

In through the doorway we went. I was immediately thrown into the room, hitting the wall.

It was a large shower area. A few benches here and there, but mostly white tile. There was a door on the other side of the room and another in the back. What confused me was the lack of shower heads. And then I saw it.

One of the men from the group of guards stepped forward and unhooked a hose sitting on the wall and rotated a valve by his feet.

It sprayed a thick, heavy, loud, and intense stream of water. My eyes widened, and I turned my head.

He pointed the nozzle at me and the water hit me. It was so powerful it shot the loosely tied gown right off me. The water, while warm, racked me. I almost fell to the ground. Barely standing up, I could feel the stream continuously push against me. It felt like millions of tiny, tiny pebbles pummeling my naked body. Hitting my chest then down my thighs, the water hitting my groin felt like a constant bashing. I was gonna be sick. Then it went to my face. I started chocking on it. The water died down quickly, but it took its toll. I looked down and saw the red marks all over my body. A few bruises. I just felt weak and feeble. Trembling, naked in front of these men, I looked up. Two sights caught my eye.

The first was another man fast approaching with what seemed to be a brush in his hand.

The other was the familiar face of the redheaded girl.

There she was, getting dragged in and thrown to the ground, similar to me. Without wasting a moment, before she could even get up, the fired the hose on her. She thrashed while lying on the ground, pinned by the powerful stream of hot water.

Momentarily captivated, I was interrupted by the approaching guard finally. He pushed me down and started scrubbing. As the harsh prickly brush scrubbed away furiously all over my body I gritted my teeth. When his brush ran over my cock and balls it elicited a surprisingly shocked but somehow aroused emotion from me. After a few seconds of painful scrubbing he went on and I felt the brush scrub my ass. After what seemed to be an eternity he was done running the brush over my exposed and spread asshole. He let go and got up. I felt sore all over. My tiredness however did not stop me from looking over at the redheaded girl.

She must have been getting the same treatment as me. There I saw her sitting on the floor as a man scrubbed her with a fervor similar to my experience. Naked from the intense shower the hose gave, I looked over her body. A man was scrubbing her down, just like I was. Her entire body had that same pale fair skin tone all over. Her most likely size B cupped breasts had small pointy pink nipples. Then I saw her pussy. A light amount of dark red pubic hair was right above it. She had what can only be described as a peach pussy. Her lips but puffy small. You could see her clit peeking out. As I stared in awe I saw the brush travel down south and saw how he cleaned her. The man dug the bristles into her cunt and scrubbed up and down. Furiously grinding it into her. Then like that, he stopped and got up.

Both dripping wet, naked, shaking on the slick tile floor we looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the men. We saw them approach us, and we both instinctually crawled back before getting up. They stopped, and one of them pointed at as.

"Get going." The anonymous man said in a deep growling voice.

We looked behind ourselves to another small concrete corridor leading directly to another room. The room ahead looked bright and well lit. We slowly treaded to the room ahead of us through the corridor, shivering from the cool air on our naked and wet bodies. The concrete floor felt dead and cold on our bare feet, and didn't help. Pushing past transparent plastic flaps we walked into the room.

The room was white and without angles, like the one I was kept in before. Two men in scrubs and stereotypical medical getup stood there. The motioned for us to sit down. We walked forward to the only things in the room, two small benches. The men stepped forward, opening their fists to reveal pills for both of us. I looked over to my right, from whence we came, and saw the familiar guards staring us down in the hallway. Faced with little else to do, or at least how I saw at the moment, I took the pill and swallowed it.

A single door in the middle of the room, opposite from where we came in, opened by itself. The men stepped back. After a few seconds of hesitation we were spurred into the doorway after hearing some foreboding knuckle cracking by way of the guards crowded in the hallway, still watching. The door immediately shut behind us as we stepped into an identical white rounded room with no other entrances or exits.

We stood there breathing heavily, and took this moment to try and take stock of ourselves. Even in this situation I couldn't help myself from eyeing over the redheaded girl. When she noticed me staring I darted my eyes. I felt a light embarrassment from being caught, only for a moment. I then realized she was looking at me as well. My embarrassment only felt heavier as I saw her take note of myself south of the border. Strangely, even though I could feel the blood rushing to my face, I could also feel it rushing downwards. I was getting hard right in front of her.

Before I had time to contemplate my own pathetic shyness the same voice from the intercom returned.

"You have been given instructions. Begin."

I REALLY should have listened to him.

The mysterious redheaded girl shuffled towards me awkwardly. She looked down and rubbed arm as she said,

"So um... do you want me to go first orrr..." She trailed off quietly. Her voice was light and feminine. Extraordinarily so.

I responded without thinking.

"Do what?"

"You know... I-", She stopped herself. "Let's just get it over with."

She took a few steps forward, gently pushing me down against the wall as she did so. I was on my ass, back leaning against the wall. She went down on her knees and got lower, almost on her stomach. She was looking up at me now with wide eyes. Hesitantly, with a look of grief, she took my cock in her hand.

What the fuck was happening? This is what we're supposed to be doing? Have we really been kidnapped and forced to fuck?

Disgusted or annoyed, I couldn't tell, she put her lips over my head. Her lips were dry but her mouth was plenty wet. She started to bob her head down head up and down ever so slightly. Her tongue barely kept making contact with the sensitive tip of my cock. She had a little more than the head in her mouth. I could actually feel her sucking. Her hand was stayed still, holding my cock in the exact same place. Although still pleasant, this was the worst blowjob I have ever had in my life. I didn't have the heart to tell her though, with that look of torture on her face. You could see she was forced to do this.

Slowly though it got better. Her tongue kept poking the head of my cock. The way her soft tongue touched and teased the sensitive underside of my head started to drive me wild. Without realizing it her tongue kept touching opening the slit at the top of my dick. I tilted my head back let out a groan.

Eventually, as her jaw got tired and started to move it around to relieve the pressure, she let her tongue travel more. As her tongue brushed the underside of my cock and swirled around my entire head I let out a mind numbing moan. I thrusted forward and felt her tongue travel alongside my shaft. The back of her warm fleshy soft wet mouth rubbing against my head. I couldn't hold it back.

"Cumming!" Was all I could sputter.

It wasn't warning enough though as I shot my warm cum into her mouth. She instantly started to gag and pulled back. My cock kept shooting spurt after spurt of hot sticky seed, most of it hitting her. A shot hit her above her chest, the other across the cheek, and a final one landing in her dark red hair.

She coughed and gave a sharp breath looking at the ground and then herself. Although slightly annoyed, she looked mostly of relief. Like she just finished a long chore. We both panted for a moment and looked at each other. After looking me in the eye like a hurt puppy she leaned back. She crawled backwards until she was up against the wall facing me. She stretched her arms out.

"Your turn, I guess."

It suddenly hit me that I had to return the favor. The poor girl. She looked like a Jew in Auschwitz back there! A feeling of both lust and pity filled me. The least I could do is make it up to her. Really try.

Mimicking how she crawled near her stomach to me before, I went to her. As I wrested my elbows on her knees I gently pushed her legs open. I lowered myself, and did a double take from her face to her cunt. She looked tired almost. I took my thumbs and spread her lips open. Keeping her lips parted with one hand I hesitantly slid a finger inside her. Sliding my index finger in then out I inspected it. She was wet. I tasted her on my finger and let out a groan. I could see she was red.

I lowered my head back down to her and pressed my head against her thigh. I started rubbing my fingers up and down her cunt, parting her lips. I slowly reinserted my index and started finger fucking her. Trying to make up for before I teased her. I kissed up alongside her thigh until my mouth met her mound. I kissed up further until my mouth was hovering over her clit. I sucked and tongued it. She shifted pushed against me, moaning, as I continued.

I took my face from her crotch and removed my hand. I switched hands and pressed my thumb against her clit. I started to grind my finger against it and rubbed it up and down. I pressed and flicked. All the while I pressed my face to her cunt and slid my tongue into her. Up and down my tongue travelled, tasting her warm pink flesh and juices. I let it travel up to her clit again before gliding back down and finding her entrance. I stuck my tongue inside her and swirled it around. Tongue fucking her I slid in and out of her, feeling her push harder against me. I brought myself back up and latched my mouth onto her clit. One hand toying with her nipple, the other finger fucking her. Hearing her moan more and push harder I upped the ante. I furiously fingered her tight squeezing cunt and tongued her clit. Feeling her thrash and then give a finally cry she said

"Stop!"

I pulled back and started to pant heavily, as did she. My face was covered in her juices. Wiping myself I looked up to her and saw a look numbness on her. After a moment she looked down at me with a dull but blissful expression. We stared each other in the eyes like before, but this was different.

She continued to stare at me, but it changed after a minute or so.

"So, um, you gonna... do it?"

Her eyes darted down and up again. Oh.

I realized what she meant and got to my knees standing up. Waddling, I approached her. My cock was hard again, but only know did the issue of my size plague me again. She was still against the wall, more on her back now. She rubbed herself and opened her legs for me. She had a look of both arousal and anxiousness. She eyed my cock and I could tell by an arched eyebrow she was also now just really noticing my length. Trying to push past the awkwardness I aligned myself with her.

I pressed the head of my cock against her entrance and looked at her. She gave me a nervous nod and I penetrated her. She was tight, but I wasn't big. I slid into her and could tell by the look on her face how this too felt like a chore.

Trying to compensate I decided to immediately start hammering away. I thrusted balls deep into her over and over. Her tight wet warm cunt gripped me and it was heaven. As I mindlessly thrusted into her pink pussy I leaned over and grabbed her breast. I squeezed it and played with her nipple. Although aroused I could tell this wasn't an impressive display for her. I didn't care much at the moment though. I kept pounding away.

After minutes hard pelvic slapping and groaning I could feel myself get close. I could she see was starting to get into it just as I felt it come. I tiled my head back once again and let out a groan. Without thinking I thrusted as deeply as I could into her and drained my balls again. I collapsed back and felt my cock slip out from her cunt. As I let out my breath I noticed a distinct look of dissatisfaction on her face.

Before I could say something that deep gravelly voiced returned again.

"Step outside and return back to your living areas."

The automatic door swung back again and we could see the humorless faces of the guards once again. Getting to our feet we walked back to the shower room. Once again we experienced a brutal hosing and fierce scrubbing of all over. The feeling of being exposed and violated was still there, but much less so. This time however we were given towels at the end. After a few minutes of drying ourselves off we were escorted back to our "rooms." I saw a look of fear as we separated back.

Practically tossed into my cell, I struggled for balance. Just as I stopped myself from falling over I heard the large sliding glass shut.

I was alone once more.

Too tired to contemplate everything I went back to the large bed like shelf formation on the wall and lied I gave a large sigh before closing my eyes and waiting for whatever came next.

=====================

And that was chapter one. Sorry for the long wait. I know I said "soon", but you know how life can be sometimes. Ran into some unexpected stuff. Things are calm now though, so expect uploads that are actually shorter. Hope you enjoyed this. Leave any thoughts below in the comments.