A Fantasy

Story Info
My Master brings me a woman
1.4k words
4.02
36.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl44
jkl44
12 Followers

I hear you put the key in the hotel room door, and I scramble to get into position, kneeling, eyes downcast. This is required whenever you come into the room. The only thing I wear is my collar, snug against my throat.

You step into the room, and seeing me kneeling there, you speak. "You may look up, slave."

I do, and my breath intakes sharply. Standing next to you is a tall beautiful woman. You notice my reaction. "What are you thinking, slave?"

"She's beautiful, Master." I can't help but stare at her.

"Yes, she is. Come here."

I crawl over to both of you, because I have not been given permission to stand. I kneel between you, at your feet. I continue to look at this beauty that you have chosen to bring to the room. She smiles down at me, and strokes my hair. I bend to kiss her foot.

"You will obey her as you obey me. You will call her Mistress," you tell me.

"Yes, Master." I see that you are pleased with me.

"Stand up now, slave."

"Yes, Master." I stand, feeling small next to this incredible woman. She is a good two or three inches taller than I am.

"Undress your Mistress. You may make love to her as you undress her."

I look at you, not quite believing that you will allow me to make love to her. I immediately begin to undo the buttons on her blouse. I look at her as I do this.

"May I kiss you, Mistress," I ask shyly.

"Yes, you may. Your Master has already given permission for you to make love to me, and I haven't said that you may not."

I lean in, slowly, and brush her lips with mine. She is soft and warm, and the feeling floods through me. I continue to undo the buttons, and I kiss her neck as it's uncovered. I open her blouse and slide it off her shoulders, which I also kiss, gently. Then I undo her bra, which opens in the front, and my breath almost leaves me as I uncover her breasts. I put my lips to each nipple, unable to control myself, and I feel them harden under my touch. I reach to undo her slacks, and slide them down and off her legs. She stands, unashamed, in just her panties, which I also remove. I know you are watching everything I do, and I want to please you.

She walks to the bed, and you motion for me to follow. I do, and she lies down. I get up on the bed, but I don't do anything else because I don't have permission.

"Lie on top of her, slave. I'm going to whip you with my belt," you say as you take your belt off.

I look at you, afraid that I have displeased you, and you see the uncertainty in my eyes.

"No," you say, "You haven't disobeyed me. You know the rules. I'm going to whip you because I can. You're my slave, and that gives me the right to whip you for no reason other than my pleasure."

I am reassured by this, and lie on top of my Mistress. She wraps her arms around me, and this is allowed as this isn't a punishment spanking. I wouldn't be allowed this comfort if it were. The first blow lands squarely on my bare, upturned bottom, and my body tenses, but I don't cry out. The belt lands again and again in quick succession, with no real time in between to acclimate myself. My Mistress kisses my face softly, whispering to me, soft nothings that lull me even as I'm whipped hard. The heat builds to uncomfortable levels, but I know I must not show too much distress, because that isn't fitting for a slave. I must stay in control. I bury my head in her neck, kissing it, nuzzling it. She strokes my hair as I struggle to maintain control over myself. I want both of you to be proud of me.

Finally the whipping ends, and she rubs my bottom with her lovely slow caresses. I know you are watching all of this with great interest, every detail carefully remembered.

"Slave, I want you to lick your Mistress's pussy now. I want you to make her come. Lie down where she is now."

I don't understand, but I obey. My Mistress gets up from where she had been, and I lie down in the warmth she has left there. You proceed to tie me to the bed, spread eagle, so that I'm unable to move except to lift my head. The position is nothing new, but I don't understand yet how I will make her come if I am tied up. My questions are answered as you lead her to kneel over my face. I stare up into her pussy, and reach up to kiss her inner thigh. Her pussy is bare, as mine is bare, and I brush my lips against her folds. I kiss her pussy, and then let my tongue dart out to taste her. I feel her wetness, and I know she is aroused. I start to lick her in earnest now, becoming more and more excited as I feel her hips move with my tongue thrusts. I fuck her with my tongue, lifting my head high to go as deep as I can inside her. She moans and gyrates above me, and I know you must be pleased with me. I sense your labored breathing next to the bed as you watch us. I feel her lift up slightly, and I know that you must be caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples. I find her clit and play with it until I feel her body tense. I know she's close, so I tongue her clit very fast and hard, and she comes, screaming. I kiss her pussy and inner thighs, and then you help her down from her kneeling position.

I'm still lying tied up on the bed. I don't mind though. I'm your slave, and what happens next isn't up to me. I wonder, but I don't ask. I hear my Mistress ask if she may, and I wonder what she means. She has asked you, not me. The next thing I feel is her mouth on my pussy, and I shudder at the sudden sensations. I'm being allowed to be pleasured, and I know then that I have pleased you. She kisses and licks my pussy, pushing me to new heights. I know I cannot come unless you say that I may, so I struggle not to. I can't grind my pussy against her mouth because I can't move enough, and I am frustrated by this.

Suddenly she stops, and I almost cry out. She starts again, pushing me close to the edge, and then she stops again. She has decided to play with me, tormenting me with her tongue, but stopping just short every time.

Finally, I hear your voice, as if from a distance. "You can come now, slave."

She tongues my clit in earnest then, making my whole body strain desperately against my restraints. My whole body shakes with an explosive orgasm, and I lay utterly exhausted. I watch through a warm haze as you take her from behind. You standing next to the bed, she on the bed, bottom thrust high for you. I hear you groan with pent-up desire, and I wish that it was I who was receiving your cock inside me. You are my Master though, and it isn't for me to question what you do.

You both come in a sweaty moaning shudder. After a few minutes you untie me, but only my legs; I'm still helpless. You kneel between my legs and lift my hips so that you can enter me. I thrust my hips against you, and your balls brush against my still sore bottom. It drives me over the edge, and you see that I can no longer control it.

"Come for me, my slaveslut. Come hard for your Master!"

And I do, my legs stiffening and shuddering, and I yell out my release. You come right after me, and then collapse against me. I feel my hands being untied, and I realize that it's my Mistress. You lie on one side of me, and she on the other, and we sleep like that, wrapped around each other.

jkl44
jkl44
12 Followers