A Fantasy Beginning

Story Info
Sadist and his masochist get it on.
1k words
4.11
39.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin was covered in dark purplish bruises. Every movement she made was agonizing. Small welts and cuts burned as she got in the shower, the water running over sensitive caramel skin. Pouring body wash on a bath sponge, she began to lather up, her body tensing as the soap stung all the open places. She moaned, eyes closed. It was utterly amazing the way her body felt, almost as if it was on fire. She scrubbed herself, soaping up every inch, reveling in the pain.

Of course, she did not do this on her own. She most definitely had some help getting to this state. Her helper was lying in the next room, sprawled out in post-sadistic bliss. She had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a big blue towel around herself when she heard him, calling her name.

โ€œJackie! Get your rear in gear and come on out of there. I need to put some iodine on those cuts so they donโ€™t get infected.โ€

She glanced at the mirror, giving herself a quick once over and then out into the bedroom she went. He glared at her, his eyes a beautiful mahogany that left her feeling weak in the knees. She realized her error, almost at once, and dropped the towel before going on hands and knees to crawl to the bed. Once she reached the side, she stopped and sat up: ass on heels, back straight, hands clasped loosely behind her back.

He got up from the bed and walked behind her. Gently, he moved her coal black waist length hair, so that he could check her back. With gentle fingers he daubed iodine on her markings, leaving her multi-hued in orange, brown, purple, blue. When he was finished with his ministrations, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She sighed, softly, her whole body aflame from the rough way he manhandled her.

โ€œTurn around.โ€

Jackie did so, her eyes averted.

โ€œHands at your side. Eyes straight ahead. Shoulders back.โ€

Jackie moved to his voice, straightening her posture. At only 5โ€™2โ€, it was hard to feel anything but feminine in this manโ€™s presence. Hell, Jackie could have been 6โ€™2โ€ and still felt like an utterly wanton woman. He just had that effect. He watched her. His face alight with inner pleasure, a small smirk on his lightly tanned face. He reached out and pinched her nipple, noting her reaction. Finally though, with a wave of his hand, he told her to relax.

They climbed into the bed, and lay there entwined. He smiled at her and asked her about the scene. He wanted to know if she enjoyed it. Whether it was too much for a first time. What would she like the next time. Jackie answered him, honestly. This was the first time she had ever been with some one who had the taste for giving out as much pain as she could stand. Though her body felt heavy, drained, she relished that feeling. Eventually, though, they drifted off to sleep. She was awakened by a sharp slap to the face. Her eyes blurred as she rolled over. He spoke, his voice as cold as ice, sending shivers straight through her.

โ€œGet up, bitch. Do you think you can lay there all day?โ€

Another slap as she sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed to stand. When he saw that she was up, he forced her to her knees in front of him. His cock was hard and thick, throbbing slightly. Grabbing her hair tightly in one hand, he used the other one to lightly tap her mouth with the head of his cock.

โ€œOpen wide, bitch.โ€

Jackie opened her mouth and choked as he used her hair to hold her still as forcefully began face fucking her. His cock slammed into her mouth, over and over, the grip in her hair getting ever tighter. Tears ran, unchecked, as her jaws were forced ever wider by the thickness of his shaft. She had no control at all, and juices flowed unheeded down her legs. She ached to touch her palpitating pussy, yet he had not given her permission to do so. She focused on the feeling of his cock grinding against the back of her throat, trying to control the gag reflex, trying to breathe through the agony.

He stopped. Yanking her to her feet, he turned her around and bent her over the edge of the bed. She could feel him behind her, fiddling with a condom before grabbing her hips and ramming his engorged shaft deep into her. A moan escaped her mouth, and a hard slap of the rear was her reward.

He bent over her, so that his mouth was by her ear. It shortened his strokes by a tad as he talked to her, his voice warm and seductive.

โ€œI know you want to cum. I can feel the heat of you and the wetness. So hot, you are. My little slut, my pet.โ€

A long, slow grind as his right hand went to her clit and began flicking it, hard.

โ€œItโ€™s not that I donโ€™t want you to feel that pleasure. I would love to have you cum, gushing all over me. I really want to feel you contract as you lose control. But, you see, this is not for you. So, you had better not cum.โ€

Then, it was back to pounding, his hands gripping her hips, his skin slapping hers with each thrust. It seemed almost impossible, the way her cunt felt, utterly full to the point of pain. One more thrust, deeper than the others, and Jackie felt him as he jerked inside of her. When he was finished, he pulled out. Jackie lay there, so close to cumming that the slightest movement would send her straight into orbit. He slapped he ass then, beginning with his hand before moving to a little crop. Jackie writhed under the force of the beating. Her ass blazed from the pain and heat, her cunt growing more damp with each new blow. Finally though, she lost control. She came, hard. And then, she fainted.

She came out of it only a few moments later. He stood over her, watching as she regained focus and clarity. When he could see that she was coming down, he pulled her to her feet, lifted her up into his arms and placed her, ever so gently, onto the bed with a smile and a wink. Jackie slept.

The End for Now!!