A Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Monica and Sean take on a new Trainee.
1k words
3.8
11.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have large boobs they are always getting in the way, until the day I realized that people loved to see, feel and touch them. .....this is the beginning of a fantasy I have.

I use to take horseback riding lessons and had one trainer for a long time, she became ill, and I had to switch trainers. After searching around I was able to find a couple who were well known and respected.

I started lesson with them right away, wearing what I had always worn riding birches, a white button down blouse with an extremely strong bra underneath to support and control them, and a riding jacket. The only lessons they were available were right in the heat of the day, unfortunately. It was fine until the humid days of summer, but by then I knew my trainers, Monica and Sean really well, but not as well as I was going to.

Somedays Sean would work with me somedays Monica and somedays both. As the summer got hotter they would both work on my lessons getting me ready for a big event. Every lesson day I would show up looking pretty much the same, and On the really hot days Monica would demand I shed the jacket. Then one lesson day it was over 100, and I really didn't want to ride, but Monica and Sean had different plans. Before the lesson they said the wanted to talk to me so we went into there cold house to sit at and chat. Sean brought out 3 glasses of lemonade and had me sit between them on the couch. I drank my lemonade quickly because I was so hot. As we sat there they told me they thought I was ready for the competition but they were wondering if they could help me train for this new competition they had recently heard about. My body was starting to relax and get really warm in that cold house, Monica noticed and asked if I wanted to open a few buttons on my blouse, I did what she said without even thinking. The cold air felt wonderful, but gave me a sight chill, both my amazing trainer notice and moved in closer to me sandwiching me between them. Monica then went on to say that I was such a good rider and was so easily trained that when she and Sean heard about this new competition they knew it would be perfect for me. As she said the she leaned in and unbuttoned the rest of my blouse. I was shocked and couldn't move but she explained that this new training would require much less clothing so today would be a good day to start. Next I felt warm strong fingers at the back of my industrial bra Sean leaned in close and whispered that it need to go too. It took them 1/2 the time to get it off then it took me to get it on. When it was off the cold air hit my nipples like a blast of winter air. They turned hard long rocks, which both said were amazing. I was embarrassed and tried to cover them but the were to close and had my arms pinned to my sides, with one hand each the reached up and cupped them. My head lolled back, they lifted them as high as they would go then together dropped them watching them bounce.

"You see" said Monica "this new competition is for women student who follow directions of their trainers and they are only allowed to wear chaps."

By this time my head was on her shoulder and I was feeling like I would do anything she said. Sean was watching and rubbing my thighs they turned my so I was sitting topless in between Monica's thighs and I was reclined against her, my head on her shoulder and trying to hide from their intense glaze.

"Amy dear" Monica asked "would you be out submissive rider doing whatever we asked of you?"

I moan and arch toward both there loving hands, Monica's playing gently with my nipples and Sean's moving up and down my strong britches clad thighs.

"My dear these need to go." He said. At the same moment he said that Monica grabbed both my nipples and pull me up by them so Sean could slide everything down. I cried out in pleasure and pain! When he had everything off he stood and took a picture of me completely naked laying against his fully clothed wife soothing my nips. I was so turned on and relaxed by then I didn't care.

Monica look Sean in the eye and said.

"See I knew she would be perfect. Now Amy there are a few rules to our new training pay attention dear." She was stroking kneading and pulling on my breast while Sean was stroking up my legs to my pussy.

"The rules you are to follow you are to do whatever we ask of you, with the proviso the if you say Lion we will stop and listen to what you are feeling and decide from there. If someone else ask you to do something you are to ask us first if it is ok no matter what. You see my little sub we are going to care for you 24, 7 365. You are not leaving here without one of us again. We have made up a nice bare room with just and bed and a "few" toys upstairs. First lesson starts now we are going to make you come hard then Sean is going to fuck me while you watch and do what ever I tell you. Ok my sweet trainee?"

The whole time she was speaking they had been playing my body like an instrument. I was moaning and groaning squirming and arching to what ever hand I could find.

Picking up and pullin my nips again Monica said. "I asked you a question young lady and I expect an answer. Either say yes Mistress Monica and Master Sean I am yours to do with as you please or say no and we will let you get dressed and walk out of here."

I moan out in pleasure and pain "Yes Mistress Monica and Master Sean I am yours to do with as you please!"

With that they bring me off hard 3 times then sandwich me between them as I recover.